All Comments on 'Easy on the Eyes'

by Bspam551

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
barbeemtn6439barbeemtn6439about 2 years ago

I love it when a younger man satisfies an older woman sexually, and fills her mature womb with his young seed. I'm in my 60's and impotent from prostate cancer and cannot satisfy my wife sexually anymore. I have encouraged her to seek a young man (even a well hung Black guy) to fuck, but she still refuses to try it. She's never had a large cock before (I'm only 5"), so watching a young bbc fuck her would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it when she says it’s breeding time. She needs deep fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As a unhappy wife myself...this was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As a lonely unhappy woman in a marriage that resembles the one you described...this was amazing....thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story......I had the opportunity to meet a 65 gym workout lady........she has a body of a 40 year old......we met for a drink and I was very surprised that her husband had lost interest in having sex with her......I saw a chance to fulfill her sexual desires........ Before I knew it, we were having sex in her bedroom.......her multiple orgasms that day opened the door for me to have sex with her 3-4 days per week......I have changed her clothing, lingerie, and her sexual habits.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous