Lisa's Baby Pt. 01

Story Info
A very horny wife and her billionaire husband want a baby.
4.4k words
3.67
20.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Handyman Blues. Concerning his sister Lisa

The sun was hot, pouring over Lisa's shoulders. She found it both stifling and sweltering as salty sweat now formed heavily over her cheeks and forehead.

She had been strolling and clothes shopping along the exclusive strip for quite a while, and now needed yet another air conditioned store to gloriously cool off in. She had her rich husband Daniel's gold cards in her purse. And so money wasn't an object. Still, she figured that if her car were only about five minutes away, then she could forget about more shopping and simply drive home, where she could lay by the pool under some umbrella shade while tossing back icy cold drinks.

Lisa glared down the street, raising her hand to eyes that now squinted against the blinding sun. She noted the parking lot's high neon sign glittering in the distance.

She sighed. Her car was not parked a mere five minutes away, like she had thought. Rather, the parking lot was looking more like a full fifteen minutes away. Much too far to go without enjoying some cold and soothing A/C along the way, she thought to herself. She needed to find more A/C.

She gazed into the next store. Sexy lingerie and sexy videos.

She smiled. Her and her husband Daniel had been trying for a baby ever since their wedding six months earlier. But today, after she'd awakened, she noted she had a slight odor from her pussy, and even some thick white discharge, a sure sign she was ovulating.

She told her husband she was now extra fertile, and he had told her in return that he would be coming home early from work, at three o'clock. A mere two hours from now. She smiled again. The timing was right, and some of the sexy lingerie in the window would be sure to get Daniel super excited.

She swung open the doors and stepped inside. Immediately she was hit with a gloriously refreshing blast of icy A/C air.

Then, as if on cue, her phone rang.

"Hi hon," she blurted out happily. It was Daniel, her billionaire husband. At sixty-two years old, he wasn't that great a lover, while she herself was a mere twenty-seven with supermodel looks and a porn star body.

"You're still coming home at three?" she asked desperately. She was very horny, and hopeful that his small yet useful cock could make it soon to her dripping wet pussy.

"That's why I called," he said. "Just to let you know I will still be home at three o'clock, just two short hours from now. So be wearing something sexy for me at the front door. I'd like us to start fucking right away. I want to try again to knock you up."

"Just what I also had in mind," she crowed happily.

"Okay, bye for now. See you in two hours at three o'clock."

"I'll be ready for you to immediately suck my nipples and rub my cunt, that's for sure."

"That's my girl," he laughed as he hung up the phone.

She closed her eyes and envisioned her husband naked.

Although getting old, he was still both handsome and muscular, and in fact still very much a 'hunk.' But he had been saddled by nature with a mere four inch cock that was soft at times, although sexy lingerie was something that usually got him hard and horny.

She browsed a lingerie rack, and checked the label of a stunning statin purple top and it's matching g-string. It was indeed her size. And more importantly, it was gloriously sexy. She snatched it from the display.

She was desperate to give Daniel the child that he'd always wanted, knowing it would undoubtedly cause him to lavish her with even more presents, more jewelry, more exotic trips and more bottomless gold cards. Surely this outfit would turn him on and help him fill her pussy with loads of fertile cum.

"Would you like to buy that?"

The voice frightened her. She almost jumped.

She pressed a hand to her impressive, world class cleavage and glared at the store clerk.

"You startled me."

"Sorry," he said sheepishly. "it's been a super slow day and I was just anxious to make a sale. I think every one is down at the beach."

She manufactured a hearty smile and plastered it onto her mag cover face.

"Yeah, it sure is a scorcher."

"Were you looking for anything else, or just the outfit?"

"Actually," she said softly, a mischievous, wry smile coming to her thick gorgeous lips. "My husband sometimes has troubles getting it up in bed, but he gets really, really hard whenever I wear sexy lingerie. But I think watching a porn video together would also get him really stiff. So this outfit should do the trick, and maybe a porn movie as well?"

"We have lots of porn movies," he said. "Hundreds of them actually. Any particular fetish or kind of sex you like to watch?"

Lisa pursed her lips, deep in thought. She herself absolutely loved to suck cock, but her husband Daniel was very conscious of his small size. He preferred just straight sex, howbeit doggy style. Filling her pussy from behind was his favorite thing.

"Doggy style, cream pie videos, maybe," she said.

He nodded up and down, then let an enthusiastic exuberance exude from his gleamy, yet stubble covered face.

Lisa threw up her guard and looked away. She toned down the flirting. She was finding him to be impeccably handsome, and she didn't want to get too hot. She simply adored men, and yet she had been absolutely faithful to Daniel since their marriage. She wasn't about to start cheating on him now. They were trying to start a family and focus on living the good life that his many millions in cash could bring.

While she was deep in thought, the store clerk scooped up a large handful of videos and sat them on the counter.

"Here, these 12 are really good. Any one of them should really get your husband all hot and bothered, that is if it's really true what you say about him loving it doggystyle while making creampies."

Lisa again posted a nervous smile onto her supermodel face. She could feel her cheeks turn at first pinkish, and then entirely a reddish beet colour. The guy over the counter had rippling abs, gorgeous baby blues, a firm rounded ass under his truly superb jeans, and just so much more. Soooooo much more.

He sensed she was the kind of woman that turned on easily under the right circumstances, and yet he kept his cool and didn't try to make a play for her. As sexy as she was, she was also about to become a paying customer, maybe even one on a regular basis. She was the kind of woman he could charge double price to for outfits or dvd's or other sexual aids, the kind of woman that had tons of money to burn. Hot horny women who wanted lots of cock were not as hard to come by as hot horny women who wanted to spend lots of money.

She briefly looked at the videos one by one, then sighed.

"Anything wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing wrong really. It's just that they all look so good on the cover. I'd like to buy three or four, but which ones?"

"I can make you a deal if you buy all dozen."

"It's not the money, I'll pay as much as you want," she countered. "It's just that all twelve would be kind of heavy and I hate carrying heavy bags around, unless of course they are shoes or jewelry."

The words 'all you want' rolled around in his handsome head for a while.

"They're twenty-five a piece," he said, inflating the price but noting she didn't flinch. "And you can use the sound room in the back to watch them if you like. You just press eject, then slide them in the player and hit play or fast forward."

"I know how to work a DVD machine," she countered.

"Of course," he managed, almost in an embarrassed whimper, adding, "it's the first room past those curtains. The door is painted black so it kind of blends into the black walls. Make sure you don't accidentally go in the second room by mistake. I mean, that room also has a DVD machine, but we're not supposed to use it. It is the one with the red door."

Lisa's curiosity was peaked. "Why, what is behind the red door besides another DVD machine?"

"Believe it or not, that is our old gloryhole room."

"Gloryhole room?"

"Yeah, you know, a room with some holes in the wall where guys push their cocks through and women play with them on the other side."

"Really," Lisa blurted out in amazement. "Never heard of such a thing before. A gloryhole room? Really? Fucking really?"

"Yeah, fucking really. A lot of us older sex stores have them. We haven't used ours ever since the cops raided a few sex shops a couple of years back. There's a fine for operating one, plus it can affect renewing your license so we just, as I said, stopped using ours."

"Whatever. So, I'll try out the videos and pick out three or four that I think will turn on my husband the most. I like him to stay hard while he does his business."

"I'm sure you do," he answered playfully. "So again, just through the curtains, and the first door you come to. You can watch them in private and no one will see or bother you."

"There are no cameras back there, right?"

He smiled wryly. "Nope, no cameras. Some women play with themselves when they watch, so they make sure we don't watch them, or worse yet, tape them."

She left the outfit on the counter and scooped up the videos.

"I'll be back to buy this outfit and some DVD's in about fifteen minutes or less," she said.

"Take your time," he said.

"So you're sure no one will go back there while I'm watching them?" she asked.

"Absolutely not," he countered.

She marched to the back of the store, then stepped through the curtains.

She accidentally stumbled on a piece of uneven flooring and leaned against the wall to keep her balance. The videos were precariously balanced and one slipped out, sliding on the floor to the end of the corridor.

She walked to where the DVD was and picked it up, not noticing that she had mistakenly gone past the first door and was now standing at the second door.

It was somewhat dark and she didn't notice the red door colour at that time. She flicked the light switch, slipped inside and shut the door after her.

She noted the DVD machine on one side with a very large screen above it. It had built in speakers on either side.

But she also quickly noted the round hole on the other side of the wall. A hole that had been made so a cock could fit through it. The hole was about waist high.

"Shit, I'm in the wrong fucking room," she blurted out.

She sighed and rolled her eyes at the ceiling. But then she decided to just stay put. No sense switching rooms, she thought, especially since this one was equally equipped with a large screen and DVD player.

She plugged in the first DVD then fast forwarded it to the first sex scene. A big breasted blond milf was getting her pussy stretched from behind.

She loved the way the woman squealed, and even more how the red headed Russian guy was just pounding her hard and fast from behind.

Lisa's eyes grew big as saucers at the screen. She watched in awe as after only five minutes, he arched up on tippy toes then emptied out into her while she also shivered in orgasmic ecstasy.

Lisa was suddenly on fire. Watching such an amazing fuck movie was turning her on beyond belief.

She gazed at the screen even more intently as the red haired hunk left and a new guy came in, a black guy with a huge stiff cock. Watching such a super hot movie while she was getting so horny, was far too hot for her to handle.

Lisa raised her skirt and yanked off her panties, tossing them to the ground as her right index finger began frantically tapping on her swelling clit. The video was driving her absolutely wild with excitement.

"I'm going to be unbearably horny by the time I get home and meet my hubby," she whispered to herself with a heartfelt chuckle.

She glared at the screen in awe as the blond milf dropped to her knees and began sucking furiously on the black guy's massive cock.

Lisa was jealous at the cock sucking milf. The movie now had her swooning with ecstasy. Sucking cock had always been her favorite kind of sex, although she hadn't had a large cock to suck on in years.

Her eyes widened and glossed over at the fiery screen. Lisa could now feel her nipples swell like bullets as she pretended she was the one doing the sucking.

And not only was she pretending for a moment that she was the one doing the sucking, be she was also imaging Daniel's frantic mouth working on her own cunt and nipples. She no longer cared that his cock was a mere four inches. As long as it got hard and as long as it could stay inside of her and fill her up with fertile sperm then she would be feeling satisfied.

She glanced at her watch in between escalating pants. It was one thirty. It had been thirty minutes since she'd talked with Daniel on the phone. Which meant he would be home to fuck her in exactly one and a half hours.

Still, she was so engrossed in the DVD that she wanted to keep watching it for a while. She wondered how much time she would have to keep staring at the screen?

She did the math in her head. It would take her about five minutes or less to pay for her outfit and DVD's. Then, if she walked fast, it would take her ten minutes to walk to where her car was parked. It would then take her another fifteen minutes to drive home. In her current state of sweat, she knew she would need fifteen minutes to shower and freshen up. That meant she had about forty-five minutes more of free time to keep watching the movie.

More layers of salty sensual sweat began to form on her neck, forehead and body.

She was fiercely playing with her pussy while watching the black hunk get his gigantic cock sucked, and it was sending her over the edge.

And then it happened...a knock against the wall...and a stiff eight inch black cock, so fully erect...it's giant head glistening temptingly at her through the hole in the wall.

Lisa gasped and clutched her chest. The store owner had warned her not to venture into the second room. She now wondered if the room was still secretly in use, and if she had accidentally stumbled inside just at the time that someone else had an appointment to suck and fuck cock. She pursed her lips and had another thought. What if the store owner did have a camera in the room, and what if he saw Lisa go into the wrong room and get all hot and bothered at the movie while playing with herself.

Either way, Lisa found herself already way too horny to care about why the cock was there. She had fingered her pussy into a frenzy, and had set her body ablaze by watching these porn stars fuck both holes on that heavily moaning and groaning milf.

Lisa turned off the DVD, causing the screen to go blank. Then she got up and walked over to where the cock was sticking through the wall at her, about waist high.

She yanked off her skirt and bundled it onto the floor and knelt down on it. Then she grabbed the eight inch, super thick black cock and began to lick it teasingly. She did this for a good five minutes while gently stroking it with her skilful hand. She could sense him shivering with delight as her persistent sugary tongue jabbed at the shaft as her lips kissed the head.

She was still using her free hand to play with her pussy, and the sound of the lucky black guy moaning on the other side of the wall pushed her over the orgasmic edge.

She began to yelp excitedly as the greatest orgasm she had ever had was starting to rock through her body with waves of torrential pleasure. She now wanted him to feel the same bliss. She wanted him to fill her mouth with his warm, delicious cum.

She greedily rolled her lips up and down the shaft. Teasing time was over, and she now wanted to suck his massive log in earnest. She now wanted him to explode down her throat.

His groans filled her ears, and it made her all the more hornier. Her glossy, red painted lips began moving quicker and deeper along his shaft. His giant stiff cock head was tapping against her bliss filled throat. She was determined to make him cum, and her phenomenal sucking was really starting to push him over the edge. But he fought against it. He didn't want to cum in her mouth. He wanted to cum in her pussy...if she would only get off her knees....if she would only let him put it in her pussy...

But she was really enjoying his cock in her mouth...sweetly coming apart at the seams...basking in amazing orgasmic aftershocks as the feel good sensations continued to pound her gratified oversexed body.

"Put it in your pussy," he shouted from the other side of the wall, his cock now stiff as iron, and pulsating with vicious desire.

His words startled her and she stopped sucking. How was it possible for a guy not to want to shoot it past a very sexy woman's lips when she was sucking his cock so incredibly masterfully.

She stood and faced his cock. It was indeed pulsating and wildly swollen. He still hadn't cum, but a large gob of pre-cum was oozing from his cum hole. She wondered if there was any sperm leaked in it. For as much as she would have loved to stuff such a magnificent cock so very deep inside of her, she was ovulating, and trying to get pregnant for her white billionaire husband, and not this super black hunk with the super sweet cock...so stiff...so huge...so dangerously fertile.

She gripped his cock with her ultra sweet hand, stroking it gently as she figured out what to do. If she did let him stick it inside, then some sperm might get inside. Her husband would know that a black baby was indeed not his.

"I can't let you fuck me," she whined, her tempted brain amazed that she was showing such will power. "My husband and I are trying to have a baby, and I'm very fertile right now."

"I'll be careful," he begged from behind the wall, adding, "I won't shoot it inside...I'll pullout when the time comes...I promise."

She rolled her pretty stunning eyes at the ceiling and was torn between two courses of action. She was desperate to let him cum, but at the same time she didn't want him to get any of his black baby making soldiers anywhere near her wildly fertile egg.

"You have a condom?" she pleaded.

"No, but I promise to shoot it out on your ass when the time comes. I'll shout out that I'm cumming, and even tap on the wall as I pull out to let you know. I won't get any inside, promise."

"Out of the question," she said, shocked at her own insurmountable will power. She frowned at herself. Was she really going to turn down the chance to fuck the world's greatest cock?

"At least rub my cock head along the length of your pussy crack," he begged. "If you stroke it at the same time, I will really get off on it."

His suggestion was music to her ears. Why not let him rub his fabulous cock along her pussy crack? That would surely bring them both to an astonishing ecstasy, and none of his semen, because if he did cum, his cock would be outside of her.

She took hold of his cock and inched closer, steering his giant cock head up and down her pussy crack and clit. The pleasure was immediate and powerful, sending her reeling with shockwaves of euphoria.

She rubbed it up and down along her quivering cunt until a sudden surge of intense bliss stirred within her. She was having her second orgasm, and it was beyond anything she had ever experienced. She groaned loudly and could feel her body shiver to pieces. His cock was far too sweet for words and compelled her to want to take chances. If it felt this explosive and good just to have the cockhead rub on her clit, then she wondered how heavenly it would feel to have the massive cockhead inside.

"I'll put it in, but just the head," she whimpered, her body on fire and her mind awash with escalating pleasure.

She pressed the tip of his cock inside of her, letting it in about two inches deep.

An avalanche of absolute ecstasy filled every fibre of her being. Having such a huge, stiff and skilful cockhead inside of her was too much to bear. She could no longer stand being teased. She desperately needed to be fucked, and fucked hard.

12