Eat, Fuck, and Be Merry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And who might you be, small one?" Jorrin asked, vaguely amused at the sight of a goblin this far into a cave. He had no idea they could be so attractive!

"Oooh, my name's Zinny! And you're just in time!" she said, bouncing over to within arm's reach but stopping before then. She swayed, hands clasped in front of her, hips rolling back and forth like she was impatiently waiting for a response before she'd even asked the question. "My friends and I are throwing a huuuge party at our grotto, further into the cave. There's gonna be food and moonwine and lots and lots of cuddles. Would you like to join us?"

Jorrin frowned. He'd heard there was some kind of grave danger in these caves, something that kept the adventurers from ever leaving. But this goblin was so cute! He was a strong, capable person, he could handle a few shorties. And if they really were friendly...

He put away the arrow in his hand. "Yeah, I could use a break. How much cuddling are we talking about?"

The goblin woman giggled, lifting her makeshift dress. Placed between a pair of thick thighs was an adorable plump slit already leaking glossy fluid down her leg. She curled a chubby finger and slid it inside, raising the moistened digit to her mouth to lick clean.

"How much can you handle, sweetie?~"

She offered her other hand, and Jorrin took it in his much larger one. She led him along the winding corridors of the cavern, practically skipping.

12