All Comments on 'Eat It and Love It'

by JimmyThePlunger

Sort by:
  • 152 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why so long before the devorice? After that first night she would have her devorice papers. Yet again what kind of marriage if both swing of pick up strangers when out of town? The had no marriage so walking away should have not been that big of a deal. But he was a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a bad story. People think and do stupid shit everyday. Sometime hanging onto forever.

Her stupid shit was obvious. His stupid shit is letting her continue as the dominate person in his life. Wish her well and move on.

Three stars.

tangledweedtangledweedover 1 year ago

I find it interesting the the author of this story obviously knows that they are poking the cuckold posse, as evidenced by the tag: unsatisfactory ending. Whether you like the story or not, they at least are honest enough to tell their story in their own way. I have witnessed other LW stories that scored in the middling fours, despite being several notches lower in overall quality of writing. They assured their statistical acceptance by ticking off all the standard BTB revenge checkmarks.

TLDR: Story of a misguided open marriage that went too far and turned out as you would expect it to. No fire ants, marine snipers or selling of wife to third world bordellos. Average.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uover 1 year ago

Great story of love. Please continue to write.

matuateneiramatuateneiraover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story. It just seemed like an exploration of people who wanted to connect together but were messed up by an issue that they should have been able to work out but couldn't. A story does not have to have a bad partner and a victim for me to enjoy it. Just reading about partners trying to find a solution to a relationship issue is entertaining. If they can't find a solution and the relationship ends that is still entertaining. When people feel strongly about something then they sometimes are unwilling to consider any compromise. So reading about it makes the reader ask the question "Is this an issue that I would not compromise over?" Reflecting on that is entertaining.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

What love brought her his care? In the 15 years that they were married they only had one thing in common, rules about who can fuck whom and when! Which partnership should that be? Amazing that you then describe him as a Samaritan who accepts that she destroys one partnership after the other and then becomes her caregiver anyway! For me you described the type of people who are hollow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very, very real. Maybe too much so for this site. The story turns in ways you don't expect. But that's life. Not too long. I give it a 7 or 8 out of 10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“They were chatting and did not notice me, but having become used to living on my own over recent months, I was now past my anger with Jackie so strolled over, just to say "hello".

Another door closing on what we had for all those years. It just made me sad that she couldn´t get past things,”

How come any guy with self-respect would go to such horrible slut & try to act cordial???????????

Then again –

"Hello Jackie, how are you", I offered as a pleasant greeting,

What kind of spineless fucking wimp is this guy?

Such wimp & needy guy deserved to be treated like this.

“The damage was done, I could see in her actions that Jane now had doubts about me and I had had enough, I took the decision to end our relationship. She was tearful but she all too easily accepted that things were no longer good between us, that told me everything I needed to know, Jane was not a woman I could see as a long term partner given how easily she had started to doubt me.”

No dumbass, she is right to leave idiot like you

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayover 1 year ago

I oddly really like this one. So I'm not disappointed. It left me feeling kind of happy even if a bit melancholy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When your woman fucks other men the relationship is shallow and will eventually end regardless of permission from her husband. And eating creampies even your own is beta behavior and no man should ever do it. And Jackie is a slut you fuck these cunts you dont marry them.

ker63469ker63469about 1 year ago

I actually liked this one, although sad. But I don't care for an author that doesn't believe in him/her self. Quite honestly I found that more irritating than anything in the story.

JayZipJayZipabout 1 year ago

The last sentence made me laugh out loud.

Still a weird story. It's disorienting that the main character calls the disagreement "innocuous".

maninconnmaninconnabout 1 year ago
Very dramatic

This was a powerfully told story, filled with the sadness of a stubbornness ruined marriage. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Disappointed as you should be. As the saying goes: godzilla had a heart attack trying to read the sentences you wrote. Basic grammar, even proofing done in an average word processor would have had amazing results.

But since you seem to share the feeling of the reader about the story you are probably not surprised of the 1 star rating.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 1 year ago

Who would have guessed, an open marriage that fell apart.

It wasn't enough for her to fuck other men, she had to show her control by making him clean her out.

If you need more than one partner stay single.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Did Jane dump the guy because of how he treated his skank wife? Or because she learned he had an “open” marriage to her, and THAT was something she couldn’t accept?

.

Lots of commenters made the point that they had a “while traveling” mutual,”hall pass”, but that skank crossed the line when she started to “play” while not traveling and then trying get hubby to eat the pie.

.

In re-reading this, I never noticed hubby being upset with her in town fuckfests…only that she was insisting on him eating pie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very sick story about two of the most disgusting characters I have read about. Cheaters...cheating! One star is too high.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Well

Well, that's ten minutes of my life that I can never get back....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

They're got divorced for acting like children (to paraphrase the husband). Really? Wanting him to eat another man's creampie is acting like a child? IDK why he does his own, but for each their own. She's a slut, wanting that & fucking other men, then bringing their cum home to her husband, who she says (after the stroke) she loves. That's definitely not an action of love. Especially when he doesn't accept it & then she tries a few other times in the following months?

--- He, on the other hand, is simply an idiot. 1st, is eating his own creampie. 2nd, waiting for 4-5 months until he files for divorce. Should've happened after 3, at the latest. And record the conversations/ how she arrives home. Still bitchy, she succeeds in breaking up a relationship he had with this girl. However, that girl cooled things off after he told her what happened. Never talked to find the deeper, if any, reason. Maybe she disrespected him for his "eating" habits.

--- Finally, the stroke comes & the idiot, after all the abuse & disrepect given, wants her to move in with him so he could take care of her. Help her, perhaps, for the years married. But I'd think she would've spoiled that big time. But moving in? A sorry story about really sorry people. 2 stars Bob

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

I am a little disappointed. in my version, she would tearfully ask him to eat her one last time, for old times’ sake. He can’t refuse her last request, as it were, until he recognizes that taste. He looks up into her eyes. She wears a huge smirk and says, “Nice cream pie?” Got you last! BTW I hate the term cream pie.

phill1cphill1cabout 1 year ago

I'm not disappointed in the least. This was REAL. Relationships sometimes have to be maintained because of health or other circumstances. This is not sexy or fun. It's just how things work out sometimes. I felt it was more realistic, the ending, than the rest of the story.

I didn't understand the notion of eating someone else's leavings when you're in a marriage. Both spouses seem ok with her fucking someone else, just that he shouldn't clean up after...maybe I missed something...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Im disappointed. This was FANTASY.

Relationships dont have to be maintained if your not happy. Kick the stroke slut to the curve. This was not realistic, your looking for a super simp that could put up with a super cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hmm the point isn't the creampie.

The cheating to get it was reason enough to divorce.

Weird story

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 1 year ago

simp mentality at its best

MarkTwineMarkTwineabout 1 year ago

Another weak male who couldn’t just move on with his life. Why the infatuation with spineless men?

YouamiYouamiabout 1 year ago

Not so, JTP, I think you're being far to hard on yourself. This was not a failure as you make out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Situations like this happen because of the lifestyle of infidelity. She was a total bitch and he was a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Unlike many below me, I think it's nice that he helped his ex, despite her stupid-assed things she did. If not for the stroke & she changed, I'd feel he's a wimp. But there was the stroke, so... She changed & apologized for her actions, but I'm not sure that's enough for them living together. Better, they'd be friends. However!!! your into of this story not worth reading, WTF?? Why're you writing anything if you don't want it to be read? For that alone, I'm giving this 2 stars. I do not plan on reading any of your other stories. 2 chances, 2 downers. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A rather sad and touching tale of two almost unbelievably stubborn and stupid people who never quite lose their affection for each other and, perhaps more importantly, their basic humanity. A flawed story about flawed people that somehow works.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A total bummer of a story. Don’t know why the writer posted it since he knew it was crapola! I gave it a 2 as it reminds me of the kind of #2 you flush.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoy your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, hated the ending. Should have ended getting truly back together with fucking or just both walking away, not Leaving it in Limbo like this!!

NallusNallusabout 1 year ago

Good story. Realistic ending.

ttt59ttt59about 1 year ago

I liked your story. Not because it was happy or sexy, but because it was human. They burned themselves by messing around so much with other people. They have nobody to blame but themselves. But that isn't to say there can't be healing. They're not that far off. Maybe Jackie will take the next step and go with hubby to counseling.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A bummer of a story about two weak people and chock full of negative vibes. 🤥

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

They had eachothers permission to sleep with other people but they are both still cucks! Jackie in particular fucked around a lot and is a whore and a walking std!

Freudzslip69Freudzslip6910 months ago

Yup, you’re right, I am quite disappointed. I wasted the time to read it even after your aforementioned warning.......

BSreaderBSreader10 months ago
The

Story was written well and it shows what happens when you open your marriage and disrespect and disappointment caused by such an action.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hmm 2 cheaters upset about some extra perversion.

Not really enjoyable

StruckwrongStruckwrong10 months ago

She won the argument by keeping him a doomat in the end and of course she didn't deserve a doormat to take care of her.

On the other hand he chooses to be lesser.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yep you did post a warning, so its my own fault wasting precious minutes of my life.

Oh well whats done is done

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My fault… knowing that the Plunger in ur name is the shaft that u take up ur ass each morning…I still decided to read ur cuck writing!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think a lot of marriages are ended, over one or the other not willing to compromise. But when you open the marriage up, your wife will eventually lose respect for you, and try to dominate the relationship. For one reason, as the story states, women find it much easier to pick up guys for a sexual relationship, than 90% of the guys do. By opening up the marriage, you allow your wife to get a clear understanding of her sexual worth, vrs yours. I read recently, that women look for 6,6,6. Six feet, six inches and six figure salary. Maybe, if they are looking for a man to marry, and start a family with. But for a casual relationship, women either want a buff guy with a 6 pack, or a man with lots of money or power. Which explains why so many women end up dating their boss. You either need a big bulge in the front, or back pocket. So, a married man who is in an open relationship with his wife, will definitely be getting less than her. Unless you look like a young Fabio, you bring nothing to the game. Your wife still is married to you, and has control of the finances. You are much better off getting a divorce, and building up your wealth at work, and your body at the gym. That’s the sad truth.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The characters in your stories are so far removed from reality that you might as well write about purple alien piglets and their mating habits. They don't act and talk like normal humans. Would have made more sense if it was a story about two people with very serious mental issues, but beside a counseling mention, it doesn't do that. I don't expect 100% realism but at least some semblance of real human behaviour instead of just "you piece of shit why don't you eat my cummy cunt" and the protag's middling response.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit7 months ago

Please, please, please,

I'm on my knees, heed our pleas, LITEROTICA.COM!

PLEASE take heed, with all due speed, of our DESPERATE need,

of the one thing you're depriving we subscribers from!

We can vote each story up to two stars up

or down to two stars down,

We can laud it, praise it, save it if we crave it,

Favourite the Author, if we want to give it crown!

But IF instead we HATE it, not just quite dislike it,

not just really fight it, but rather quite despite it

Rather quite resent it, and whoever sent it, and want that author stopped?

Why can't we then,

to STOP all such affront,

simply BLOCK the CNUT?

. ---000---

DessertmanDessertman5 months ago

A sad story, but well written.

drbenchpress66drbenchpress663 months ago

Uhhh you mean there’s like 100 different reasons to end that ridiculous facade of a marriage. I get it ya, it’s a story, ya, gotta keep us entertained, ya, but what in the fuck

LechemanLecheman2 months ago

Wow, the critics really love your fiction!

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Tough story about two people, intertwined, and human, and ineffably themselves, short-sighted, and blindly, deeply affected by each other, and how they manage to barely survive, over time, clinging to each other in various ways.

Yet, it works, it reflects love and conflict and selfishness and stubbornness, and we all (or almost all of us) can say, "There, but for the grace of God, go I."

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimmyThePlunger@JimmyThePlunger
I'm following over 100 authors, really appreciate everyone's efforts. I try to review stories on the quality of the writing, really don't care what the subject is, if the characters are well written that's good enough for me . Reading the best writers here I understand I'm no...