All Comments on 'Eat It and Love It'

by JimmyThePlunger

Sort by:
  • 152 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019about 1 year ago

So he isnt a cuck but does nothing about the (15 years x 12 months x 4.3 weeks x 2.5 lovers =) 1,935 men who fucked his wife?

Cucks get one star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What stupidity was this?!

IcarusascendingIcarusascendingabout 1 year ago

Well, i can see this actually happening. While i dont like how the characters ended up, you at least stayed true to them, and thats not a bad thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It would have been so so good of your mom had aborted you post conception! At least we would have been spared your cucky presence in this ether!

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 1 year ago

TO JIMMY THE PLUNGER... There is your reason why all of your scores on your stories are below 3.0.

.

You really really really suck at writing good stories. It is just that simple.

.

You spend half the story trying to make this a story about a failed marriage. This is not both sides..

The husband is asking the question where did I go wrong ? How do the marriage come to this?

.

the wife tries to force herself In order to get him To go down on her against his Which is a form sexual assault... In a situation that the wife never talked to him about it.... where she was cheating on Without him knowing anything about it....and YOU author Spend half the story trying to make This a story about both sides.

.

Maybe you should change Your name from Jimmy the plunger to Jimmy the moron

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 1 year ago

I would have to agree with you - very disappointed in the story. Her actions, especially when she ruined his relationship with Jane should have ended any relationship he had with her. Their decisions about swinging, and having lovers when traveling does make a statement of how they both felt about fidelity, and their ability to separate love and sex. She crossed the line and felt she was entitled to cheat and disrespect him. He should have just walked away and she would suffer for her own actions - i.e. lie in the bed she made.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah, pretty disappointing. Not the act of caring for someone, but that they actually cared so little for each other to begin with. Their agreement to explore outside of their marriage is a huge part of what led up to Jackie's self centered bingefest of anger. This is why a strong monogamous relationship is preferable. You have a significant other that you know you can count on to have your best interests at heart. And vice-versa. This means you don't have to be concerned about what you eat, what they might pass on to you, or any of a hundred other disagreeable outcomes from your partner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I found it odd that they had so little after so many years together. I also found it odd that after she came home the first time and admitted to cheating, why didn't he divorce her sooner? He probably would have been better off moving far away and starting over. And regardless of his love for her it seems unlikely that he lifts a single finger to help her in any way. So yes, I was as disappointed as you were in the story and its non-ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm very confused for your protagonist to think this is a silly disagreement. She was in the WRONG. He was in the RIGHT. She was trying to dominate and humiliate him. The disrespect was legion. That is not a "silly" disagreement. He was not irrational to stand his ground and not give an inch. Sometimes, compromise is irrational.

swedishreader1swedishreader1about 1 year ago

Normally I would pass on reading a story like this or score it low.......but your notes really made me laugh and it was well written.

AardieAardieabout 1 year ago

Why wait four months. Forced creampie eating is a deal breaker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If you are so disappointed in the story, why publish it?

francemanfrancemanabout 1 year ago

Yes, that's right, disappointed with the story because you seem to be mixing up everything and anything.

In this wonderful marriage, I saw no love, no consideration, no respect......

And it's not just a fight, it's a total lack of respect, total lack of spouse's feelings, willingness to hurt,........And it was a good marriage ???

For information, cuckold has nothing to do with a creampie, but with the fact that the partner fucks other people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are not an academic, so take the time to consult a dictionary to check the meaning of the words you use.

A cuckold is one whose partner (male or female) has sex with others.

So to say that you are not a cuckold is nonsense and a distortion of vocabulary.

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 1 year ago

Be interesting if there might have been some physical reason for her irrational behavior. Pressure in the brain relieved by the stroke?

.

Of course this is a story in the author's conception. It's a good thought provoking tale. I'm not disappointed at all.

.

And it is a tale of love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm sorry I read this crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Actually the story is not as bad as you say it is. The idea is sound. It is true that many men are hypocrites we like the idea of a woman eating our cum and eating their own cum but many men, me included will never eat another man's cum or my own cum for that matter, so yes men are hypocrites. Swinging and sharing is always dangerous and if the scales are tipped in one person's favour the marriage is done. Caring for an ex wife in poor health? Yes I can see that happening.

servant111servant111about 1 year ago

Fundamentally disfunctional on so many levels but interesting slant never the less

3 stars

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefutureabout 1 year ago

Well if you were so disappointed with the story then why bloody post it, sorry but that last part was just a cry for attention stop it and just write let the readers decide

TajfaTajfaabout 1 year ago

The end didn't bother me. What bothered me was him not minding his wife going out shagging whenever she wanted. 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To be honest I thought this was a pretty realistic story. The row want stupid. They had previously agreed steps. She clearly abused that but under it all they did love each other. She definitely needs therapy as does he now!

Probably a more realistic tale than many on this site.

bobareenobobareenoabout 1 year ago

The wife’s fixation on having her husband eat the semen of a lover was never discussed in any rational manner. Why not ask, why is this so important to you? What does it mean to you? Why not discuss the reasons he didn’t want to do it? Nevertheless, this was a pleasant read, it held my attention. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The only reason she sorry and nice now is for being disabled and needing someone. Otherwise would still be the heated bitch she was. He gave so much freedom and She just had to have that last inch of rope.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 1 year ago

A couple of times eating the cream pies is kinky, but if she needs that every time, then he hasn’t been doing a good enough job fucking her.

.

After the first time he refused to eat someone else’s pie, it became a dominance game, and an obsession.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Easy problem to solve. She claims love turned to hate. But I call hate shenanigans purely of toxic and abusive control complex. She could offer to be a cuck if she TRULY wants to mend bridges burned. You know, she can eat a cream pie from his lover. She could even fluff him up for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Judging by this and the rest of your worthless stories I think the focus of your moniker should be plunger. Story after story of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

They were a couple of sluts that probably should have never married anyone until they were each ready to be monogamous. It would have made more sense then the bizarre relationship they created.

After Jackie’s outburst at the bar, he should have finally moved to another city ideally in a different state. During his visit to the hospital he should have said “Jackie you win I’m leaving town.” Then walked out of her room without looking back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yup. Disappointed. At least your honest. And at least it was short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have seen similar situations where spouses divorce and end up back together in real life. Your statement about "common decency" is really well thought through and much better than the usual Alpha/Beta crap commonly written on here. really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An odd story about two really disturbed people. A silly row is arguing about not closing the toilet lid..... two whackos arguing about another dude's creampie is effin' ludicrous.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 year ago

Good thing they had no kids. Another marriage destroyed by swinging or open marriage. Might as well stay together, no one else is going to want them.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

They've occasionally swung, they have "out-of-town" hall passes, unless I missed it there was nothing said about fucking on GNOs, let alone forced cream pies!

\

"vanilla envelope" - I think you mean "manila!"

\

I can't believe that he's even close to blaming himself.

\

"we had broken up over something ridiculous." - It wasn't ridiculous! Even without the cream pie she had cheated, which WASN'T part of what they agreed to.

\

"throughout our marriage you nearly always let me have my way" - Sigh, yeah, for things that didn't matter to him, that doesn't make her his boss.

\

"you probably are as disappointed with this story as I am." - Not AS disappointed, MORE disappointed. If you were as disappointed as I am you wouldn't have posted this as written.

\

I don't understand why nothing was said about her cheating, even without the cream pie. They allowed each other to fuck on trips when the other wasn't available, nothing was said about home town hall passes.

\

Simply put, you tried to take a story where the wife was an abusive cheater, and turn it into a "both sides at fault" story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Autobiographical life story of a pathetic loser who should dig a hole and bury himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Got a good chuckle out of “vanilla envelope.”

I think the word you were looking for was “manila.”

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 1 year ago

stupid is as stupid does and i'm stupider for having read this dumb ass story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Impossiblefuture said all that had to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If it were about him eating his own cum, and everything else was as presented, it would have been an OK story.

.

But by making it about the wife fucking around…and hubby didn’t even care? …. the story just collapsed in on itself.

.

2 **

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

The divorce papers were delivered in a vanilla envelope? Thank goodness it wasn't a chocolate or strawberry envelope. Ugh. Editing people.

How the MC can have any thoughts about they were both responsible for the divorce is beyond me.

She was solely responsible. Despite their history of allowing sex with other people it sounds like she broke several of their rules. Fucking someone else when he was in town and available without letting him know that she had plans with someone else. Not using a condom when fucking a stranger, multiple times. Trying to force him to eat a stranger's creampie with no previous discussion of that act.

To then remain angry and stubborn about it for literally years. Even at the end after losing her anger she's still coming up with excuses to avoid doing counseling that is obviously needed.

The author did warn is up front. Nothing likable about the characters or the story.

I will say it was thought provoking.

Frank66Frank66about 1 year ago

Well, I have to agree with the writer that the story was a disappointment. Much ado about nothing. Let me offer a simple solution- if there's no swinging, and no cheating, then there's no chance of eating strange creampies. You're welcome.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

It is silly how something so trivial can explode a marriage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not my cup of tea but interesting. He stood his ground but was gracious when the opportunity came around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's just sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She chose a hill of disrespect to die on. He would be better off if she hadn't survived the stroke. Odd story, but still an interesting read even if the ending didn't wrap things up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was rolling my eyes at the beginning at you being all “meta”, but this is ended up being fairly engaging. I think only the BTB incels will actually hate it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too much right and wrong. It was ok to mess around with other men but didn't want to have another man's cream pie. sorry but got nothing except the kindness he showed at the end. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If you are disappointed with the story why not develop it further? The story takes a premise, by my standards and trivializes it. Only a very convoluted man eats another’s cum. Only a woman who finds acting to demean and humiliate her husband. No CUCK rant here but why not delve into the “why was it important for her to do this.,.

Martyr2002Martyr2002about 1 year ago

A good story really, with a bizarre bit at the end. Both of them locked in this partial existence until one of them dies. Leaving the survivor to hobble along with whatever is left of their loveless existence.

Realistic? Yes quite so. Not every story has a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

People are not always true to form. lujon2019 goes beyond his usual 1* cuck comment to offer a math lesson. Very impressive. But Harry is his usual charming and supportive self. How does all that bitterness taste, Harry? The story itself was okay, neither good nor particularly bad. Definitely better than anything Harry has written (including his comments).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rarely is a single argument the reason for a large action.

He was a good guy - a good human being, after the explosion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I rather enjoyed it. It forces me to explore my own feelings and emotions in my own marriage of 38 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good Story. Life is what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The first thing you need to do is learn the first and most basic rule of writing, two people DO NOT TALK in the same paragraph!!!!!!!! Every time, let me repeat, EVERY TIME another person talks a new paragraph is started. ONE STAR!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Completely disappointed, again. I keep reading your stories in the hope they won't suck. Top grades for consistency - LOL! Seriously though, at no point could I get my head around the MCs and their situation. What were the boundaries for their open marriage? While approximately 92% of open marriages end in divorce, I'm guessing the 8% that last have guidelines. Your Jackie clearly stepped outside theirs but we never had any context to set up the story. 3*

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 1 year ago

I read further into the story than i should have. You were right, stupid story. And the issue of their fail marriage wasn't just over creampies. It was over the both going out and screwing others indiscriminately. The very fact their was semen meant she was taking risks. Both were dumb.

The part with Jane, his next serious relationship that failed.because of what? She thought him an ass too? were they both laying around as well? that whole section made little sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A simple story, where two people fail each other on a point of control in their relationship

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Even if we ignore her "crazy cream pie", she violated the terms of the agreement by refusing to use condoms when having sex with other men. And this is fraught with problems with this lifestyle. By the way, has she been tested for STDs? Maybe it wasn't a stroke that happened to her, but an aggressive strain of syphilis hit her brain?

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 1 year ago

Entertaining. Preposterous, but I liked it. Thanks, Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't get it... if he was cool with sloppy seconds and he liked eating cream pies, why was he surprised that the slut would start bringing them home to him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story plot was good and he characters well developed. If you proofed it you missed many words wrongly used.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"a ridiculous reason to end what had apparently been a happy and very relaxed marriage. "

No, the wife's total disrespect of her husband is what caused the divorce. Also, why does the man get shit when he initiates divorce? Statically, 80% of all divorces are initiated by women. When the women are college educated the percent goes up to 90%. I never see anyone lecturing women about breaking up the marriage or family when they initiate divorce proceedings or forcing marriage counseling when its the woman that wants the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very funny!

Mibal_ZahariMibal_Zahariabout 1 year ago

I have to score it low because the author obviously cannot understand his own writing:

"we just wanted to ensure that we kept as safe as possible, condoms the norm with strangers."

The argument should not have been about him eating another guy's creampie, what the hell is she doing letting guys bareback her?

I don't get the lifestyle where you can let your best friend and life partner just go off and have sex with anyone. For those into it, it's your thing and misery to come but at least in this one they at least had some standards to be protected and she broke those bonds of trust. Why was this not addressed as the root cause? Oh yeah! The author wanted to make it about not wanting to eat another guy's creampie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anonymous people who consider themselves specialists in cuckolds. A cuckold is someone who likes that his wife fucks with other men, who gets sexual excitement and pleasure from this humiliation. And there is no need to make a smart face here and inflate your cheeks...

OPrimeOPrimeabout 1 year ago

A little strange. Why write this?

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

The creampie shit was enough, sure, but getting fucked 2 to 3 times a week? Then letting her prance some dude in to your house in front of you while you're still married. Yeah enjoy convalescing from your stroke ALONE cause I ain't coming back.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

@lujon2019, I don't see where she's been cheating for 15 years. They've swung together, the both have hall passes when hey travel, as far as we know this was the first time she fucked around at home. Nothing is said about how many times she has fucked other guys before this time.

Burner70Burner70about 1 year ago

Would have given it a 3.5 if I could have

Rocky62Rocky62about 1 year ago

Yup big elephant here, what was the creampie fixation with her, out swinging on her own? Who put the domination need in her head?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So your just another gay cuck?

Pathetic is you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ka....rap. 1* you bake your cake with vinegar and pepper, you get an uneatable cake. He was right, she's a slut. But so was he.

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyabout 1 year ago

So listen here you cheating cunts here's some advice. After your divorce just get sick and you devastated Wim pass ex husband will give you back everything. So sick of those type of wimp endings.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 1 year ago

This story started with the wrong conclusion. There are no strong relationships in open marriages and anyone who says there are, is lying to both you and themselves. There is a saying "why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?". This is incorrect on it's face but holds a truth. Marriage is about monogamy. If there is no monogamy what is the point. Become roommates, be as close as that can bring you but it will never get you as close as "us against the world". That is what monogamy brings to the table. The "little fight" in this story is actually the logical conclusion of a couple that never really reach a level where small problems would not become big problems. Relationships without a solid foundation do not last. Ultimately the author failed to understand the basic dynamic to relationships and pedaled this piece in an attempt to justify a lifestyle that never works. *

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 1 year ago

This story started with the wrong conclusion. There are no strong relationships in open marriages and anyone who says there are, is lying to both you and themselves. There is a saying "why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?". This is incorrect on it's face but holds a truth. Marriage is about monogamy. If there is no monogamy what is the point. Become roommates, be as close as that can bring you but it will never get you as close as "us against the world". That is what monogamy brings to the table. The "little fight" in this story is actually the logical conclusion of a couple that never really reach a level where small problems would not become big problems. Relationships without a solid foundation do not last. Ultimately the author failed to understand the basic dynamic to relationships and pedaled this piece in an attempt to justify a lifestyle that never works. *

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 year ago

To be honest, it wasn't bad...but the story had several plot holes and veered into boring after a little bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Big case of wtf all the way around on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting how the mind works.

A well-written story which covers all the Writers' Workshop criteria for composition from beginning to end. That the plot development would not please many readers was a given from the start as the story has no real winners--only losers...in every sense of that word. Two flawed characters who'd worked out a satisfying life together which generally met both of their needs (however reviewers might think of it from their own ethical points of view) come face to face with their own neurotic states of mind--and fail to accept or adjust to changing expectations. All too typical of real life.

I can't say I liked the story, because I didn't. I kept expecting (hoping) that the couple would find a way to work things out, for they'd had a happy relationship prior to the blow-up. That they could not get past their emotional/psychological impasse is sadly also all too typical of real life.

Thanks for sharing your creativity with us. Will hopefully find your other stories easier to digest.

Keep writing.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It’s like a reverse-Martian-slut-ray?

Almost lost me with the ‘vanilla’ envelope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is your best so far. I don't like either of them, but I understand them.

jesemmojesemmoabout 1 year ago

Why was it so important for her to want her husband to eat out her creampie?

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60about 1 year ago

The premise of the story, her desire for her husband to chow down on another man's sperm is fairly disgusting to most men. The anger of a breakdown relationship is all too familiar to everyone. But the willingness to help someone who is in severe circumstances is very noble. The end of the story smacks of the reality of life, no doubt it's not a Walt Disney finish, but so what? Not every story has to be sweetness and light.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
What

Wife would actually expect her husband to eat someone elses creampie out of pussy this a lot of disrespect. Plus the husband should have kicked the other guys ass out of the appointment

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 1 year ago

This story started with the wrong conclusion. There are no strong relationships in open marriages and anyone who says there are, is lying to both you and themselves. There is a saying "why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?". This is incorrect on it's face but holds a truth. Marriage is about monogamy. If there is no monogamy what is the point. Become roommates, be as close as that can bring you but it will never get you as close as "us against the world". That is what monogamy brings to the table. The "little fight" in this story is actually the logical conclusion of a couple that never really reach a level where small problems would not become big problems. Relationships without a solid foundation do not last. Ultimately the author failed to understand the basic dynamic to relationships and pedaled this piece in an attempt to justify a lifestyle that never works. *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Felt suck to my stomach in the first paragraph of the story. Didn't need to read any more after that. Must be a British husband, I'm guessing? Nobody else would put up with that.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

@Anonymous, he was cool with eating HIS cream pies, not to mention that nothing was said about her having permission to fuck other guys when not traveling.

Driven2ReadDriven2Readabout 1 year ago

4* for a technically very good story. Well written, good character development, etc. You gave us an a MC and protagonist, neither were likeable, and a situation most readers find rather loathsome. Still you pulled off a decent ending that very believable. Not sure how you could have fixed the inherent reaction most have to the story but what is there is very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Must be a British couple lol

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 1 year ago

Oh, dear. Yes, I can quite well see something like this happening, once the unreasonable anger goes, due to a life changing health event, everything changes.

It's a 5* story, but many people will not like it because he didn't BTB, push her wheelchair down the stairs, etc, etc.

As an aside, it's possible she had some form of mental health issue. Incidentally a minor stroke can cause some bizarre personality disorders so it would be theoretically possible that she might have had a minor and undetected stroke that engendered her cream pie mania. Minor strokes can often be the precursor of major strokes later in life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The best part was that she had a stroke. I would of laughed at her until she offed herself. LOL!!!!

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97about 1 year ago

For me this story could have benefited from a more detailed exposition from her about why she decided to drive this train into a volcano. It's difficult to wrap your head around characters that makes such disasterous and arbitrary decisions without knowing why they are doing it or where they are coming from. Out of the blue she decides to try and make her husband that she is supposed to love do something extremely disrespectful. And when he declines there is no realization on her part but only a burning anger that he will not abase himself and let her disrespect him in the worst way possible. It just doesn't make any sense. But I guess there are some things in life that don't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Disgusting!

TonyGWTonyGWabout 1 year ago

Well Done. Interesting journey for two flawed characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for the warning. I didn’t waste my time reading it.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

I actually thought the story was quite good.

I don't get what happened to her - why she went off the deep end. But, yeah, the story was well told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So fucking gross! If anyone I knew was a whore like that (let alone my STBXW) that was having a stroke in front of me, it would be too easy to bid them good luck and walk away clean. Most likely a result from neurosyphilis, step over and walk away, never look back.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

now the wimp should eat her creampie

its a little effort now that he's stuck being her caregiver for life

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

1Thinkingman, you're looking at this all wrong. This has nothing to do with how marriage works in the real world. This is a fictional couple, in a fictional marriage, who have established some mutually agreed to boundaries.

\

In the past, that involved occasional swinging (which I BELIEVE they are not currently involved in), and currently allows OUT OF TOWN hall passes using safe sex.

\

With no explicit agreement, and no discussion, the wife is now having IN TOWN unprotected sex. That alone is unacceptable.

\

On top of that she's trying to FORCE him to eat another man's cum from her cunt, something that I don't think they even did in their swinging days.

\

My major problem is him taking some responsibility, when the entire problem is her fault, he is 100%bin the right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nope not dissapointed at all..good story but hard to fathom creampie arguement..years of history together leaves a lifelong kingship through good and bad.compassiongoes a very long way and in itself can lead to forgiveness and love...

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

He should have put a boot so far up that skank’s dirty ass that she would have tasted boot polish for a week. These two slimy swingers actually deserved each other.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimmyThePlunger@JimmyThePlunger
I'm following over 100 authors, really appreciate everyone's efforts. I try to review stories on the quality of the writing, really don't care what the subject is, if the characters are well written that's good enough for me . Reading the best writers here I understand I'm no...