Eat Me One

Story Info
Getting EVEN was OUT oF THIS WORLD.
4.7k words
3.29
31.6k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/16/2022
Created 09/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lbenton
lbenton
900 Followers

EAT ME

ONE

I had to do it.

I showered, cleaning the last of the evidence of my infidelity both off and out of my body. And believe me, even with my husband's unknowing help, there was still plenty to clean out. They had both dumped really big loads inside my pussy, and their cum was still leaking out. So, even though my husband ate my pussy; that was full of another man's spunk. My smile of conquest couldn't be blown off my face with dynamite as I stepped out of the shower and onto the small shower rug. I took my towel and dried myself off, thinking that my husband always loved catching me nude when I was coming out of the shower. Then I wondered if he would still want to see me this way if he ever found out what I had just done to him?

~~~

Why was I in such a wonderful mood?

Well, I guess you could say I got even with my husband. Or really, I got ahead, way ahead.

You see (my husband) Ryan, and I had gone out to a party with some friends. Ryan was drinking quite a bit and started to get really friendly with one of the women there.

I kept a fairly close eye on him. But then, almost as if I was set up, one of his friends distracted me, and I lost track of him. When I found him again, his tongue was down Jennette Pound's throat. Then, as if watching my husband play tonsil hockey with Jenn the slut wasn't enough. His hand was up her shirt, obviously playing with her tits.

I was pretty proud of how I handled it. I simply walked up, cleared my throat to get their attention, gave Ryan the bird, and walked out without looking back.

It took him weeks to win me back. His main excuse was that he had too much to drink. I thought that was BULL SHIT! But I loved the cheating scum, and I didn't really want to give him up. I just wanted to get even!

It took more time than I thought it would to plot, plan, and set him up for the KILL! Ok, it wasn't so much a kill as blistering revenge. But slowly and very methodically, I found a way to get even with my husband.

My plan was to make him eat my pussy right after I had been fucked by another man. No, I didn't want my husband to know my pussy was full of another man's cum. That was going to be my dirty little secret. Although, I still had a few details to work out. Like what to say if he asked why I tasted different from all the times before. But I was sure I would come up with something.

To make my revenge that much sweeter, I planned to fuck one of my exes, Dave. Ryan didn't like him at all because Dave kept trying to get in my pants, even after Ryan and I had become an item.

Ryan and I had only been together for a short time the first time David called me, wanting to hook up at my friend Layla's house. Ryan, got the just of my conversation and what Dave wanted me to do. But when I declined Dave's invention, Ryan seemed to take it all in stride.

Then Layla called me about twenty minutes later and said her husband was out getting drunk and that she needed my help to get Geno out of the bar.

I could tell Ryan didn't like the idea of me going out like that, but he didn't say anything. Well, not until I got home, anyway. Then Ryan was horny as hell and insisted that we have sex. He took a lot of time probing me with his fingers and eating my pussy like he was trying to decide if I might be full of another man's cum. But it wasn't. Because I didn't fuck Dave that night. In fact, according to president Bill Clinton, I did nothing wrong.

Dave sure loved the blowjob I gave him, and he really loved what Ryan had taught me. Ryan taught me how to deep-throat cock, and Dave had been begging me to do it again ever since that night. But I have to say, Dave's cock was a bit thicker than Rayan's and a lot more uncomfortable to take deep in my throat. Especially when he came straight into my belly while he held his thick cock buried balls-deep in my throat. I couldn't breathe and felt like I was going to suffocate, and that's why I had been so hesitant to repeat that night.

Anyway, I knew Dave wouldn't turn me down for a quick fuck. But I needed to be sure that Ryan would want to eat me right after. So, my main objective was to make Ryan want to eat my pussy more often.

I began by telling Ryan how much I loved it when he ate my pussy, and that it made me so hot; I just had to have his cock in me.

I could tell he was warming up to the idea. Because the next time we were sitting on the sofa watching TV, he turned to me and asked. "Mellissa, would you be up for a tongue-lashing?"

I wasn't really in the mood. But for my plan to work, I needed Ryan to want to eat my pussy.

"Why, yes! I am always in the mood for a good tongue-lashing," I replied.

He happily went down on me for about ten minutes. Then I insisted that he fuck because I was so hot.

I'll admit I came pretty hard that night. But it wasn't what he did that got me off so good. It was the idea that Ryan would eat me anytime I wanted him to.

Over the next few weeks, Ryan really took to the idea that if he just ate my pussy first, he could fuck me whenever he wanted. For me, it was just pouring fuel on the fire. I loved having my pussy eaten, and I would let my revenge fantasies run wild every time he went down on me.

I called Dave a few times to keep him wound up and ready to fuck me when the time came. I would tell him it had to be a one-time thing and to feed his ego, I would say I just needed to know why I had always come with him, But not Ryan.

Of course, that was a bald-faced lie. Ryan was an amazing lover. He lasted longer and had always fucked me with more authority and passion than Dave ever could. Granted, Dave's cock was thicker than Ryan's. But Ryan's is nearly two inches longer, and the way the head of his cock pounds against my cervix when he passionately fucks me drives me wild!

I just needed to be sure Ryan would eat my pussy when my plan came together, and I was ready to exact my sweet revenge.

DINING IN!

I had sex with Ryan at least once a day for almost three weeks. Then right on schedule, I came into my period. It was actually part of my plan and gave me an excuse to cut him off. Poor Ryan, my period lasted a whole week. Ok, it didn't really last that long. I just told him it did because I knew it would make him even more frustrated and horny.

I called Ryan from work on my lunch break, and gave him the good news. I was done with my period. Then I told him I had to finish some reports and I would be about an hour late. But I would make it up to him when I got home by letting him fuck me any way he wanted if he ate my pussy really good first.

I thought Ryan was going to have a stroke. He was literally choking on his words as he assured me that he would eat my pussy like a man possessed and do anything else I wanted.

That was just what I wanted to hear, and my plan was falling into place. Normally we both got out of work at five, and I figured an hour would be plenty of time to get fucked and get home. Then I called Dave's cell and told him I was ready to fuck and would meet him at his apartment right after I got out of work.

Dave told me he was spending the day at a car show with a buddy. But if I wanted to meet him there, we could borrow his buddy's custom van with a queen-sized bed in the back.

Fucking in a van wasn't really what I had in mind.

"Sure, what the hell. Sounds like fun. See you at the car show," I said, thinking it didn't matter where Dave fucked me. It was all about getting even with Ryan and having him eat my used cum filled cunt!

~~~

After work, I changed into a short skirt and a tight blouse. Then I put on a pair of seamed thigh-high stockings and four-inch pumps, knowing they would drive Dave wild. I skipped the sexy skimpy lace panties in favor of basic satin panties to hopefully keep Dave's cum inside of me on my way home to Ryan.

When I slipped on those satin panties, I couldn't believe how wet I was. My juices were literally running down my thighs. I could hardly wait to get fucked by Dave and have Ryan eat my used cunt, and at that moment, I couldn't tell you which one I wanted more.

I came out of the employee bathroom, looking, feeling and strutting like a street-whore. Oh, I didn't care what the other girls thought as I told them I was meeting my husband after work and planned to tease him mercilessly.

When I got to the car show, I found Dave and his buddy by the sweet custom van he had on display.

All the doors were open, and lots of people were looking inside to check out the wall-to-wall carpet, custom entertainment system, and of course, the queen-size bed. Dave had already talked to his friend about us fucking in his van. But when he introduced us, Mark said we would have to wait until the show was over so that there wouldn't be so many people around.

That threw a monkey-wrench in my plan. I couldn't wait that long, and that's when, out of desperation, I said something really stupid.

"Ok, Mark. What will it take to let me and Dave fool around in your van for ten minutes?"

It wasn't his smile that made me feel creepy. It was the way Mark gazed at my breasts in my tight blouse and the way he took his time looking at my legs before he gave me an answer.

"Tell you what. I'll let you two use the van for ten minutes. If I can have the same amount of time, doing the same thing," he replied with a big grin.

I wasn't surprised that Mark wanted to fuck me too. What surprised me was how hot the idea of fucking both of them made me. I swear, I would have cum right then if someone had just touched me.

I looked Mark over the same way he did me. He was hot. Maybe even hotter than Dave. But not as hot as Ryan, and to this day, I'm not sure why I accepted his offer. Whether it was because I wanted to get even with Ryan so bad. Or, because I was just so hot, I couldn't say "NO" right then.

I looked at Dave and questioningly raised my eyebrows.

"It's your pussy, girl. None of my business who you fuck," he declared.

Dave already knew I wanted him to cum in my pussy, and I turned back to Mark.

"Mark, I only have one requirement."

"What's that?" He eagerly asked, obviously excited to be getting laid.

As excited as he seemed right then, if I had asked him for the title to his van, I'm pretty sure he would have given it to me. But I wasn't so sure he would accept my proposal. Then I figured there was no point in beating around the bush, so to speak, and told Mark what I wanted.

"I want both of you to cum in me!"

"What the hell! You wanna get knocked up?" Mark asked wide-eyed.

"No! Nothing like that," I replied as I reached into my purse and pulled out my pills to show Mark I had been taking them daily.

"Well, in that case. Let's fuck honey," Mark said crudely.

Normally that kind of crude talk would have turned me off, and I would have called him a "pig" and walked away. But at that moment, it just made me hotter, and I couldn't wait for him to fuck me.

"I'll make sure no one comes a-knockin while the van is a-rockin," Dave said with a big grin as Mark took my hand and led me into his van.

I had thought the deal was Dave would fuck me first, and then Mark would get his ten minutes. But I was so hot I didn't care who went first, as long as someone fucked me.

As soon as the door was shut and nobody could see us, Mark pulled me into a hot kiss.

I didn't know Mark at all, and I was expecting to just pull my panties off and let him go at it. But he was a good kisser, and this wasn't the first time I had fucked a guy I didn't know. I had several one-night stands before I married Ryan. But then, this was adultery for one. Not to mention, I was in love with the man I was married to. I just wanted him to pay for the pain he put me through; and if I got off a few times in the process. Well, that would just be a bonus.

I have always loved sex and getting naked with a hot man I just met always makes me very wet. My nipples were almost painfully hard, and I really hoped he wouldn't neglect them. Then as if Mark had read my mind, I felt his hands on my blouse, fumbling with the buttons.

I didn't have time for his fumbling and quickly unbuttoned my blouse for him. He grabbed my firm, needy B-cup titts, and a rush of heat went straight to my pussy. Then Mark broke our passionate kiss and began to greedily suck my very sensitive nipples, making my cunt that much hotter. But again, time was of the essence, and I needed to move things along.

"We have to hurry. I told my husband I was only working over an hour tonight, and I have to be home soon," I said, my voice thick with lust.

"You're married?" he sputtered and backed away wide-eyed.

"Yes, and happily. Well, most of the time. I just need to do this. Please, it's a long story, and I don't have time to explain," I said, desperate to feel his hot cum pumping into my needy cunt.

"What... Did he cheat on you first?" Mark asked dismissively, then a strange look crossed his face. "Oh... shit! Don't tell me he's one of those fuckin' weirdos that likes it when you fuck around on him?" he judgmentally scoffed.

"No, he's not like that, and he doesn't know anything about this. And yes, I guess you could say I am getting even. But to be honest, that isn't the only reason. I just really need this... I need you to fuck me like a real man and fill my hot cunt full of cum," I exclaimed with wanton lust in my voice, pushing his manly button, practically daring him to fuck me.

Suddenly, Mark didn't care if I was married, spun me around, pushed me onto the bed, and bent me over onto my hands and knees. I heard him one-handedly unbuckle his belt and open his zipper as he pushed my short skirt up around my waist and yanked my satin granny panties aside with his other hand.

"Oh, I'm gonna fuck you so hard," Mark exclaimed as he dropped his pants and grabbed my hips.

The whole situation had my head spinning. I was about to cheat on my cheating husband, and I was so hot that the moment Mark rammed his rather large, rock-hard cock, balls-deep into my quivering needy cunt I started coming. Then Mark began to fuck me like he had just finished a ten-year stretch in prison, and I just kept on coming!

I didn't care that we were fucking in a van at a car show with hundreds of people walking around as I screamed out each wave of my intense orgasm.

Eventually, my never-ending orgasm began to fade, and I lowered my head onto the bed and arched my ass up to let him fuck me deeper.

Mark took my new position as an invitation to pound me even harder. The little twinges of pain from his big cock slamming into my cervix began to mix with the overwhelming pleasure of being wildly fucked, and sent me into a new round of screaming orgasmic bliss.

Soon enough, Mark's hard-pounding rhythm became uneven and jerky. Then he buried his cock balls-deep in my pussy and held it there as he twitched, growled, and pumped my spasming cheating cunt full of cum.

Mark was a fantastic fuck, and he made me cum so hard that I really wanted him to fuck me again when we had more time. But I needed to keep things moving along. So as soon as Mark pulled his big, still throbbing cock out of my, still quivering cunt, I rolled onto my back and looked at my watch.

"Sorry. But your ten minutes are up, Big-Boy," I appreciatively purred, still vibrating from the great fuck he gave me as I stared at his big cock.

Mark had gotten what he was after, quickly pulled up his pants, and arranged himself as he zipped and buckled. Then he winked at me, slid the side door of the van open, and stepped out to resounding applause and cheers. Apparently, the rocking van and my screaming orgasms, had drawn quite a crowd.

Dave was grinning at me from around the corner of the open door, and I decided it was a little late for modesty as I lay there, tits out, legs spread.

"Next!" I called out, then smiled brightly at Dave as the crowd broke into another round of hooting cheers!

He glanced at the enthusiastic crowd, shrugged his shoulders, jumped into the van and quickly closed the door.

Then Dave took a moment to look me over as I lay there propped on my elbows, blouse open, skirt around my waist. His eyes locked onto my needy, very erect nipples, then wandered down to my pussy.

"Oh, my Gawd! I didn't think you would really do it," Dave said as he stared at the jizz that had started to ooze out of my gaping well fucked cunt. "Just what are you planning?" He suspiciously asked.

I looked Dave straight in the eyes. "None of your business," I replied. "And to be honest. Mark fucked me so good I really don't care if you fuck me or not. But a deal is a deal. So, if you're going to fuck me. You better get to it, " I said, then casually glanced at my watch. "You've already wasted two of your ten minutes."

The truth was, it didn't matter who's cum was in me when I got my revenge. What mattered to me was that Ryan would be eating another man's cum out of my cheating used cunt.

My passive-aggressive challenge must have pushed his manly button. Because Dave just grinned at me as he quickly dropped his pants and climbed between my waiting spread legs. Then he drove his raging cock into my creamy used cunt, and began to pound me like I was the last piece of ass he would ever get.

But after being stretched and fucked so well by Mark, it wasn't doing a lot for me, and when I heard the crowd hooting about the van rocking again, I almost started to laugh. Then, not thirty seconds after his raging-bull assault on my used cum filled cunt started, Dave began to lose control. I was flabbergasted and again had to hold back the urge to laugh.

I couldn't believe how quickly he came. I knew men had a primal urge to fuck another man's cum out of a woman, and I also knew, for some men, it was a real turn-on to get sloppy seconds. Then I couldn't help but wonder if Dave was one of those men as I wrapped my legs around his waist and held him in place while my cheating cunt milked out every last drop of cum he had for me. Well... make that for Ryan. Then I let him go, got up, pulled my panties back into place over my overflowing cunt, buttoned my blouse, and walked out of the van.

I was shocked at the size of the cheering crowd, and I couldn't believe how many men were queued-up waiting for their turn with the woman who just had the van a-rockin' with two different men.

I was still horny as hell, and I hated disappointing them because if the truth be told. The idea of getting fucked by a train of van and car lovers was making me even hotter. It was a hard decision to make in my overheated state, but ultimately, I told myself to just keep walking and take my cheating cum filled cunt home to my cheating husband, Ryan.

FULL-FILMENT!

I hurried home, consciously holding my well fucked cunt closed like I was doing Kegels. I wanted to keep as much of Mark and Dave's cum in me as possible. Yet, after ten years of being a faithful and good wife, it felt strange to be filled with my ex-boyfriend's cum and the cum of a man I didn't even know. But what shocked me the most was that I wanted more. I couldn't stop thinking about all those hard cocks lined up outside the van wanting to fuck me too. I shuddered as I thought about just how close I came to actually fucking them all!

Damn, I had no idea I was such a slut, and the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to turn around and go back to the car show. But damn it, I wanted my vengeance, my right, my justice. I deserved it, needed it, and I was going to make Ryan pay, I told myself as I gripped the wheel tighter. Then I began to wonder how long it would be before I called Dave again. Something inside me had changed, and I just knew I would. But I also knew, next time, I would tell Dave to invite Mark and maybe even a few other friends!

I couldn't believe the thoughts swirling around in my head. I'd become a complete slut. Then my thoughts came back to my cheating cunt. The feeling of being so well fucked and full of cum was almost indescribable. I felt dirty, excited, scared, hot, used and a bit abused, and all I wanted was MORE! Much more. Gawd, it was fucking amazing!

lbenton
lbenton
900 Followers
12