Eat Me One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I pulled into the driveway. Ryan's pickup was there. I parked and sat there trying to come up with a sane thought, but none would come. I put my hands between my legs, pulled my skirt up, and put my index finger on my silky cum soaked panties. I quickly found my hood where my hard sensitive clit was hiding and began to rub as I thought about all those men lined up at the car show. Then I came with a loud moan as I thought about how they all wanted to fuck me!

But then, my thoughts came back to my husband, and I got out of the car and walked to the front door. When I stepped inside, I could smell dinner cooking, and I found Ryan in the kitchen, slaving over the stove.

"What's for dinner, Hun," I asked as I tried to hold back my; I have a dirty secret grin.

"Baked chicken, mashed potatoes, and green beans." He replied. "So, did you get those reports done?" Ryan asked as he side-eyed me.

"Yeah, no problem," I replied matter-of-factly.

"Huh... well, Margret got home at her regular time," he said with a suspicious edge in his voice.

Margaret lives just across the street, and we work together. She's a bit of a busybody, and I began to worry that Margaret had told Ryan I didn't actually work late.

"Oh, I didn't need her help. So, I told Margaret to go on home," I said, thinking that if she had ratted me out, it didn't make much difference what I said.

"I have to say, you look awfully hot today. Did you wear that to work?" Ryan asked, pointing to my slutty clothes.

"No, I wouldn't be caught dead in this at work," I playfully protested. "And when I said I would make it up to you, I really meant for being "broken" for a whole week," I said with air quotes. "I just wanted to surprise you, honey. You like? I asked with a sly smile.

Then I spun around to give him the full effect as I inwardly scolded myself for not thinking to change back into my work clothes.

Obviously, my outfit sparked his desire, and a wave of relief washed over me as his face morphed from suspicious consternation to one of, I want to rip your clothes off and eat you alive! Then Ryan picked me up, put me on the counter, and kissed me. His kiss was deep and passionate, and that's when I realized Margaret hadn't ratted me out as Ryan quickly unbuttoned my blouse with much more skill than Mark, I might add!

Then Ryan shoved my blouse over my shoulders, and I grabbed his head as he aggressively licked and sucked my needy, rock-hard nipples. That, in turn, sent wave after wave of heat straight to my cheating cum filled cunt, making me even wetter as I loudly moaned on the verge of an orgasm.

I felt Ryan shove my skirt up and pull my panties down around my ankles as he kept ravenously attacking my tits. I could tell he wanted to take me right, there and then, and I began to worry that I hadn't thought this through well enough as I kicked off my cum soaked panties. I just knew, between my hot flowing juices and the two loads of cum in my used cunt, I had to be a dripping wet mess down there. Then I thought, imagine what a mess I would be if I had fucked all those horny guys queued-up at the van! My cheating cunt began to quiver at the idea of Ryan eating my dirty, used cunt after a whole train of men had filled me like a cum dumpster.

Then as if Ryan had read my mind, he began to kiss his way down my belly. I was so hot that I was about to cum at the thought of Ryan eating my dirty, used, cum filled cunt as my head spun with a mix of fear and excitement.

Ryan grabbed the back of my knees and spread my legs wide as he dropped to his knees. This was the moment of truth, and I was a trembling hot mess as Ryan gazed at my creamy wet pussy. Then to my surprise, he eagerly dove on my cheating cum filled cunt, and sucked my creamy pussy lips into his mouth as he attacked my throbbing needy clit with his tongue, and I came all over his face.

The End.

12