All Comments on 'Eat Me One'

by lbenton

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

I've heard of a deep-seated desire, but, until now, never a deep-seeded desire.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Dude, please get an editor or a proofreader! Volva vs vulva, sent vs scent, witch vs which, etc. The numerous spelling errors were just too much to take!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He'll be doing that a lot more until she realizes what a wimp he is and then kicks him to the curb. Beginning of the end of a marriage. He'll be much better off without her.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

A horrible story, made even worse by absolutely hopeless writing, spelling mistakes by the boatload.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Deep. Seated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck me, what an evil bitch. Any guy that allows this to happen needs to hand their man card immediately. Sucking another man’s cum out of your wife? Jesus, what a sick proposition that would result in immediate walkout and a swift divorce. I’m still gagging.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Sorry, but I've never been able to do anything with mentally ill women! However, after the divorce and the lawsuit against Dr. Stone, I would be a wealthy bachelor again and could really enjoy life with lots of sexy and sane women.

dickthestick2011dickthestick2011over 1 year ago

If only there was some way to convince my wife to do this to me!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Bullshit. Unless he is gay he wouldn’t go with it. He would throw her out and find a better woman. She is disgusting. It will be even worse when they both get HPV. Then he would hate her and destroy her life.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

@Twentyseven, you stole my line!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When a story can't even reach a score of 2 you know it has to suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The high points are the god-awful spelling & grammatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have no squeamish feelings about cum but your female character is bullshit. "I love my husband who has never shown me anything but respect" SAD

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story was good, but proof read before submitting. It takes away the good with all the mental breaks

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

But I'm not hungry!

3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As the others have said, there were just too many mistakes to really enjoy what could have been a good story. The ending was great. You wrote, ""Melisa, you know I had to brush my teeth three times, and I still haven't gotten the taste of his jizz out of my mouth yet."

I have said the exact same thing to my wife a thousand times. After 20 years of marriage, to a very hot wife, I've probably guzzled 50 gallons of other men's cum. She usually sits on my face and feeds their cum to me.

Sometimes, I will lay on my back, with her above me in the 69 position. As they fuck her, their cum and her juices splatter down on my face the whole time.

My wife and I believe that is what a good husband should do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done, you have described the mind of a selfish disgustingly vile woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bottom line; cheating, whore, skank, intentionally disrespects, tries to humiliate, and cucks husband. Poorly written story about a vile disgusting wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wonder if this author is really a woman, not a man? "She" appears to be a vile cheating whore who gets off on writing stories abou;t vile, cheating whores who betray, disrespect, humiliate and chuck their husbands. The author writes a fair incest story, but "she" seems incapable of writing anything beyond her formula whore/cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At least make the trash recyclable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story describes what cheating is all about.....Greed, opportunity and a lack of caring for your spouse or relationship partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Distracting

You write really well, but your spelling often stops me dead in my tracks reading. It’s very distracting when a word as common as “bra” is spelled “braw,” and there were several other such examples. I liked your work, but this truly was distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some people need to learn this is a work of fiction. If you don't like these types of stories then don't read them.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckuover 1 year ago

I like licking others cum off tits and from pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She licks the other woman off my cock, I clean her pussy. We are both happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To all the idiots who advise people to not read something they don’t like.

Just HOW the fuck do you, brain dead can like or dislike something you do not read?!???????

Mazarf Akar (yours)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Had you down as a favorite. No more. See you….bye

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlbenton@lbenton
I am a 60 year old man that has been forcibly retired due to a stroke. to keep myself sane, I have been writing erotica and other short stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Eat Me TOO Next Part
Eat Me Series Info