Eat Me

Story Info
Margo gets a gift, Noel reaps the benefits.
4.1k words
4.79
24.8k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/09/2023
Created 11/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pluna
Pluna
204 Followers

(Author's note: Hello! This story is standalone, but if you want more of Margo and Noel, you can read "Candy Cane Addict," my Christmas story from last year. Merry Christmas, Enjoy!)

Noel

Ding

Perfect. I was just finishing up wiping down the counters as the oven timer went off. I pulled on my oven mitts and transferred the simmering pot into the oven to keep it warm, swearing loudly as I nearly burned myself in the process. I fished one of our nice plates from the back of the cabinet and arranged the christmas cookies I'd made in a way that would hopefully hide the extremely wonky icing job I'd done. The last cookie didn't fit, so I ate it as I stepped back to admire my work. My girlfriend Margo had a retail job, so of course with the holidays coming up, she'd been extra stressed and overworked. Earlier today I'd decided to make her favorite meal and some cookies to hopefully cheer her up when she got home. I checked the time on my phone.

"Shit," I murmured, scrambling for my jacket and my keys once I realized I was about to be late for work. Unfortunately, I worked evenings, and with the extra hours Margo'd been working, she came home just a little bit after I left, so I wouldn't get to see her reaction. The dish in the oven wasn't immediately obvious, and I wanted to make sure she knew the cookies were for her, so I scribbled out a quick note on a post-it and stuck it to the counter. After a moment of thought, I wrote one more and stuck it to the plate of cookies, then headed for the door. Miso, Margo's mischievous cat, was perched on the back of the sofa, watching me with her huge, staring eyes. I pointed at her, staring back.

"Don't you dare steal a cookie," I warned. She mewled innocently, blinking her wide eyes at me. I scratched behind her ear, then left for work.

+++

Margo

"Ugh." I lamented to no one in particular as I unlocked the door to our apartment. Work had been particularly grueling today, as a large herd of Karens had come in to buy insanely specific Christmas gifts for every single person in their unreasonably large families, sending me running all over the store and making me gift wrap every. Single. Item.

I stumbled into the apartment and immediately tossed myself onto the couch with a contented groan, sinking into the crappy cushions like they were feather mattresses. Miso immediately hopped up onto my chest and kneaded me with her little paws. She meowed.

"I missed you too Mimibear," I cooed, petting her head. She meowed a little more insistently. I sighed.

"You want food, don't you?" With that, she hopped off me and trotted to the kitchen. "Yeah, I guess I could eat something too," I muttered, my words punctuated by the growl of my stomach. I pulled myself off the couch with a deafening groan and trudged after her. It was nice to see Miso after such a long day, but I really missed my girlfriend Noel. We used to have a lot of time together in the afternoons, but since I'd been doing holiday overtime, we kept missing each other. She was also a much better cook than me, which seemed like the most important fact at the moment as I tried to remember if I'd already eaten our last TopRamen.

As I rounded the corner into the kitchen, I gasped. The kitchen was spotless, and Miso was sitting next to a huge plate of cookies on the counter, stomping her feet expectantly. Delicious smells wafted from the oven, and I was barely able to stop myself from drooling everywhere as I took a deep breath in. I rushed over to the counter and found a sticky note sitting next to the plate of cookies.

Hey Marg, know work has been shit lately so I wanted to cheer u up a lil. I made sukiyaki (not as good as ur mom's :/ but still pretty good), it's keeping warm in the oven (PLS TURN OFF OVEN). Also made u some cookies with lil candy cane pieces in them (u know why ;) also they're good as fuck, pls eat them all). Consider it an early xmas present. thank me later, love u :)

I started tearing up a little bit as I read through the note. We'd only been dating for barely a year, but Noel had already made my life so much better. I pulled the other sticky note off the plate of cookies, this one with a much shorter message.

Eat Me!! :)

I picked a candy-cane shaped cookie off the plate, blushing fiercely as it reminded me of when we first got together. I took a bite, my knees almost buckling as it melted in my mouth. It was the best cookie I'd ever eaten, and not just because I was starving. Miso meowed impatiently at me again.

"Yeah yeah, I know, starving to death." I popped the rest of the cookie in my mouth and made her a plate of wet food. Once her hunger was finally sated, I pulled the hotpot out of the oven and went to town on it. It was just as incredible as the cookies. The only thing that could've made the meal better was if Noel had been sitting next to me. I demolished the sukiyaki, then plowed through about half the plate of cookies before I was too stuffed to even look at them.

I sighed happily, thoroughly satisfied and grateful and feeling much better than when I'd gotten home. I had to think of some way to thank Noel, but could I do? I was a terrible cook, and even if I wasn't, I probably didn't have enough time before she got home to make something even half as good. With a sigh, I stood up to take my dishes to the sink. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught something small and pink flutter to the ground beside me. I bent down, picking up the post-it note that had been stuck to the plate of cookies. It must have gotten stuck to my arm...

Suddenly, the perfect way to thank Noel popped into my head. I checked the clock in the microwave. Perfect, just enough time to set everything up before she got home. I dropped my dishes in the sink and practically bounced into the hallway in excitement, Miso at my heels. This was going to be a night to remember.

+++

Noel

I couldn't wait to see how Margo had liked the food. The apartment hadn't burned down, so that was a good sign that she'd gotten my message. I unlocked the door and stepped in, dropping my bag and jacket on the floor and kicking off my shoes. Miso was sat in her usual spot on the back of the couch, which was strange. Usually when Margo was home, Miso was always in the room she was in.

"Babe? I'm home!" I called into the apartment. No answer.

I peeked into the kitchen to see if she was there. The hotpot was gone, and there were more crumbs than cookies left on the plate. I grabbed one of the few that were left and munched on it as I stepped back into the hallway. Finally I noticed the trail of rose petals on the floor of the hallway leading into our bedroom. My heart started to beat a little faster in excitement as I followed the path. She seemed to have run out rose petals halfway through (which was confirmed by the vase in the hallway that was currently full of plucked stems), as the petals abruptly transitioned into little ripped up bits of post-it note. With a chuckle, I followed the trail to our bedroom and pushed open the door.

Margo was laying facedown on our bed, completely naked. She was facing away from the door with her airpods in, so she hadn't noticed me. Her legs were slightly spread, and her ass was pushed up into the air a bit, giving me a perfect view of her juicy pink pussy, exposed and glistening. There was a post-it note stuck to her soft, deliciously round asscheek. I took a step forward, and realized it was the note I'd stuck to the plate of cookies.

Eat me!! :)

Holy shit. This was sure as hell not what I had expected to come home to, but man was I grateful for it. I could feel my pussy already flooding with moisture and my nipples tightening against my bra as I admired her. Margo, just lying there in wait, naked and exposed and perfect, her body free for me to use however I pleased, turned me on so much. I knew I'd mentioned the idea to her in passing when we were chatting about our fantasies, but I had no idea she remembered. My hands flew to the button of my jeans, hurriedly pulling them off and flinging them to the side before disposing of my shirt in the same way. I took another step closer to her, shivering with anticipation. I already knew that this meal was going to be better than anything I'd ever eaten before.

+++

Margo

She had to be getting home any minute now. The idea of laying here completely naked and waiting for Noel to come fuck me had gotten me really horny, so the actual wait was a bit torturous. And boring. And since my bare, wet pussy was completely exposed, cold. I'd put some music on, but it was barely distracting me from the overwhelming urge to rub my aching clit. She would've texted me if she'd got caught up at work, right? If she didn't show up in the next five minutes, I was just-

I gasped sharply as a hand groped my ass, followed quickly by a desperate moan as the other one stroked my needy cunt. I was so horny that that tiniest bit of stimulation had almost sent me careening into an orgasm. As quickly as it had come, the hand receded. I whimpered with need, involuntarily pushing my ass out in the direction the sweet touch had come from.

The hands reached forward and pulled my airpods out of my ears. Her hot breath warmed my neck as one hand stroked the side of my blushing face.

"Did you like your present?" Noel whispered softly, nibbling on my ear. I tried to say that I had loved it, but the words got lost on the way to my lips, arriving as pleading whimpers. She chuckled, gently biting my earlobe.

"We'll talk about it later. Right now I think I'd like to enjoy my gift." Her warm presence faded, and my hips bucked with anticipation.

There was a moment of stillness. No touch, no warmth, no sound. I fought the urge to turn around and check if she'd left the room, staying as still as my quivering muscles would allow. My patience was suddenly rewarded with a burst of sensation on my throbbing pussy. Her tongue traced slow circles around my folds, lapping at my clit and occasionally darting into my dripping hole. Her hands firmly held my plump asscheeks apart to grant access, her elbows hooked around my legs, squeezing them in tight against her body.

The pace of her tongue was agonizing, just slow enough to keep me dangerously close to the edge without pushing me over. I was so horny, so desperate to cum, I could hardly stand it. I whined pathetically, desperately bucking my hips for just a little bit more stimulation, or maybe just to let her know how fucking badly needed to cum. I felt the vibrations of her chuckle radiate through my body, causing my back to arch.

After a few more tantalizing licks, she seemed to take pity on me. Her tongue sped up and zeroed in on my clit. As my panting breaths got faster and faster and my toes started to curl, she sucked her lips hard around my clit, quickly flicking her tongue between them. My body exploded with pleasure, the torturous buildup finally releasing into a mindblowing orgasm that left me screaming into the matress, painfully clutching the sheets in my shaking hands.

Noel gradually slowed her tongue and gently released her lips from my clit, causing me to jerk and whimper. Her lips trailed up, sucking the dribbling cum from my quivering hole. She lightly stroked my thighs, cooing softly as I came down from the edge. I let my head fall to the mattress with a contented sigh. She planted gentle, wet kisses up along my thighs and ass, and in spite of my exhaustion, I felt my body begin to ache for more.

+++

Noel

I caressed Margo's soft, creamy thighs and gorgeous ass, trying to calm her down. That orgasm had looked mind-numbingly intense, a fact that I was taking quite a bit of smug pride in. Even so, she was already starting to grind her hips against my massaging hands, searching for more stimulation.

"Already?" I chuckled softly, kneading her plump ass a little harder. She moaned and nodded weakly. "You're such a horny little thing."

"I'm whatever you want me to be, baby," she purred, her body starting to shake with arousal again. "Do whatever you want with my body, I'm yours to use."

I growled with lust. Her bare skin pressing into mine, her rough voice, her every word sent sharp throbs of need through my own drenched pussy. I couldn't wait to let her take care of that, but I wasn't done playing with her pretty little cunt yet.

Straddling her legs, I pulled my hands off of her just long enough to unhook my bra and toss it aside. I tugged on my newly freed nipples a few times, but they were already diamond-hard, stiffening just a bit more in the chilly air. I leaned down, letting the weight of my plump breasts press the stiff peaks into her back as I reached underneath her, groping her perky tits and tweaking her equally-hard nipples as best I could against the bed. Her gasp at the rough contact melted into a luxurious moan as I sucked my wet lips against her neck, in the spot right below her ear that I knew drove her crazy.

She mumbled something I didn't hear. I released my lips from her neck, noticing the hint of a hickey beginning to form.

"What was that?" I whispered, nuzzling my nose into her neck.

"Fuck me," she breathed, just barely below a desperate whine.

"That's not a very polite way to ask."

"Please! Please fuck me, please," she pleaded. I gently pulled her hair so her head tilted back just enough to reveal her flushed, glistening lips. I crashed my mouth to hers, our tongues dancing wildly in each others mouths, barely pulling apart for hurried gasps before tangling together once more. I pulled away from her, leaving her lips slightly open, silently begging for more.

"I'll have to think about it," I whispered, straightening up and sitting down on the bed next to her. Before she could process anything, I pulled her hips up and onto my lap so she was draped over my legs with her ass sticking up in the air. I pushed apart her swollen pussy lips with my fingers, admiring her hot little cunt like it was my first time seeing it.

"Oh my god, fuck me, Noel," she whined, rocking her hips slightly. "I need it so bad, fuck." In response, I smacked my hand against the soft flesh of her ass. She yelped, but still pushed her ass up as far as she could. I knew she loved to be spanked.

"You have such terrible manners," I scolded, rubbing the red spot on her ass as she whimpered with pleasure. "I thought you knew how to ask for things now." I spanked her again, and she gasped even louder.

"Oh fuck, Please! Please spank me harder, please, please, plea- Oh!" I spanked a few more times, a bit harder, and she pressed her face down into the mattress, barely muffling her powerful moans. I groped her sore ass, then ran my fingers lightly down her sensitive holes and nub.

"Much better. Do you want to ask for something else now?" I said softly, barely touching the areas that I knew were so desperately aching to be touched.

"Please, please, please," she breathed weakly, her voice a strangled whisper.

"Please what?" I asked, my fingers hovering just centimeters above her clit. "What do you want me to do to you?"             

"Fuck, Please! Please fuck me with your fingers, fuck my little hole as hard as you can. God, I'm just a hole for you to use, please, please fuck me deep, please, god, please!" She burst out with much more force than I was expecting. That was good enough for me.

"Good girl," I praised, bringing my fingers up to my mouth. I sucked them for a moment, but her pussy was so dripping wet that it was pretty much futile. Finally, I brought my fingers down to her aching mound, lightly slipping the tips through her silky folds before plunging my middle finger into her tight little hole. She cried out, bucking forward slightly as I thrust my finger deep inside her. I plunged in and out a few times before smoothly slipping my ring finger into her as well. She whimpered and panted and moaned as I felt around for her G spot, roughly hooking my fingers down as they plowed into her faster and faster.

"Fuck! God, yes, fuck me like that!" She cried wildly. "Harder, fuck, hard-" I cut her off with another smack on the ass.

"Fuck!" She screamed, "harder, please, please, faster, please, fast- AGH!" I tightened my arm around her waist for support as I pounded her throbbing hole with as much speed and force as I could muster, my index and pinky digging into her soft ass I plunged my fingers into her as deep as they could go over and over and over. Her soaking cunt made a sloppy, wet, satisfying sound each time I rammed in and out of her, the lips of her pussy gripping my fingers each time they came back like she was trying to pull me in even deeper.

My arm was burning like crazy, but I barely even noticed. All I cared about was fucking her until she was coming as hard as she could. I reached around underneath her with the other hand and rubbed frantically at her clit, and soon after that her desperate whines and sobs crescendoed into a guttural, rasping scream. Her orgasm was even more powerful than the last one, and I kept fingerfucking her as she rode wave after wave of pleasure, the walls of her pussy clenching forcefully around my fingers again and again.

+++

Margo

Holy shit. Holy motherfucking shit. I don't think I'd ever come so hard before, let alone had two big ones so close together. The whole situation and the way Noel was being so domineering and the way she was fucking me were all compounding to heighten every sensation tenfold, turning each spark of pleasure into a roaring blaze of ecstasy.

She gently lifted me off of her lap and onto my back, my head resting on the pillows. Without a word, she leaned forward and brought her cum-drenched hand up to my lips. I immediately parted them and obediently sucked her fingers clean, tasting the sweetness of my own pussy on her miracle-working fingers. Our eyes locked as I sucked, and the love and lust and admiration that was so apparent in her eyes was overwhelming to me.

I released her hand from my mouth with a wet pop, and she used her slick fingers to gently massage my sensitive nipple as I sighed happily. She leaned down to rest her head on my chest, kissing and gently suckling spots in the valley between my heaving breasts. I stroked my hand through her hair, gently tilting her head back so our eyes met.

"Ready for yours?" I croaked. She raised a dubious eyebrow as I cleared my throat. I probably looked as much like an exhausted mess as I felt, but I wasn't about to let her fuck me so spectacularly without at least making her cum in return. I playfully rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Let me eat you out, just a little. I promise I won't pass out." Sensing that I was still in the mood for some fun, her raised eyebrow quirked deviously. The hand that had been massaging my aching tit suddenly smacked the soft flesh, triggering my whimper at the pleasurable sting.

"How many times do I have to tell you to ask nicely?" She warned, squeezing my nipple with just enough force to make me gasp.

"Please, please let me lick your juicy cunt, please, I'll do anything just for a taste of your hot wet pussy, please," I begged, my words bordering on incoherent moans. Her soft mouth suddenly closed around my nipple, her warm, gentle tongue soothingly lapping at my swollen peak, melting the sting into smooth pleasure. I purred in ecstasy, and her muffled moan reverberated into my chest.

"Such a good girl," she growled when she finally released my tit and straightened up. She shimmied her panties off and threw them to the floor, but even with the quick glance that I got, I could tell they were soaked through. I settled down flat into the bed, pulled a few hairs away from my face, then opened my mouth wide, tongue out, ready for her to grind that needy cunt all over my patiently waiting face. My heavy-lidded eyes met hers, wide and staring, and I saw that now she was the one who was shaking with arousal and anticipation.

Pluna
Pluna
204 Followers
12