Eat Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pluna
Pluna
205 Followers

She maneuvered herself towards the top of the bed and swung her leg over so she was straddling my face. My view was dominated by her puffy, dripping pussy lips which were just begging to be licked, all sound muffled by her luscious thighs clamped around my ears. My whole world was suddenly between her legs.

She lowered herself onto my face, and I craned my neck up to meet her, impatient for a taste. My nose and tongue crashed into her glistening folds, licking a long line up her pussy that caused a moan loud enough to hear through her thighs. The pleasant musky scent was overwhelming as I nuzzled my face deeper and deeper into her. I gripped both of her succulent asscheeks roughly to make it easier to eat her out as deeply as possible. I wanted to start slow, build it up with that same torturous pace she'd used on me, but there was no way I could stop myself. It wouldn't have made much difference anyway, as she was starting to roughly buck her hips against my face anyway.

I licked and sucked and motorboated her aching cunt with wild, desperate abandon, and she grinded her swollen pussy against me in rhythm. Her moans were rising in pitch, her breaths were quickening, and her muscles began to tense. I released one of her asscheeks and brought my hand to her desperate hole, quickly plunging three fingers in deep and roughly fucking them inside her. I found her clit and sucked hard, shaking my head back and forth for added stimulation. She erupted into an earth-shattering orgasm, flooding my face with her juices as her hole clenched desperately, a ragged scream piercing even my protected ears. I kept licking and fingering as she rode through it, squeezing my head with her legs and clutching the headboard in an attempt to keep herself upright. Her scream softened into softer cries, punctuated every so often by a yelp or a whine. I slowed my tongue and gently stroked her legs, trying to guide her through it as gently as I could. After about a minute, she seemed to muster all her remaining energy to swing her leg back over and crawl down the bed. Her shaking limbs gave out, and she collapsed next to me. I bumped my head against hers, softly stroking her stomach.

We laid there together like that for a long while, catching our breaths, recovering from the most mind-blowing fuck we'd ever experienced.

"To answer your question," I said softly once I trusted my voice enough, "I absolutely loved my gift. Did you like yours?" She chuckled weakly and turned to kiss my cheek.

"I did. In fact, I think I've got a request for my Christmas present this year. And for Hanukkah. And New years." With a laugh, I rolled over and snuggled into her, burying myself in her warmth.

"Merry early Christmas, Noel."

"Merry early Christmas to you too, Marg."

Pluna
Pluna
205 Followers
12