Eat Your Cake and Have It Too Pt. 01

Story Info
Company woman, girl friends, Saturday night, neighbor's window.
4.8k words
4.49
11.1k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweet petite Amber, a 28-year-old Caucasian female, graduated from college two years ago with a bachelor's degree in marketing. Works for a prestigious downtown Chicago import/export firm. She is a 5-foot-8-inch slim build with C-size, ice cream-cone-looking breasts. She has long blonde hair that she never cuts and only occasionally trims because of a promise to her loving father, who passed away from COPD/smoking when she was 15. He always told her that being different was valuable; at that time, the style for most women was short hair. So, she promised him that as she entered puberty, she would never cut her hair and always keep it blonde, even though it did tone down to dishwater over the years.

All her Jr and high school friends encouraged her to cut her hair or dye it another color, you know, be like them; at first, when she told them of the promise to her father, they accepted it, but some of them would get downright angry over time. She never understood why.

When she asked him, her father told her, "Long blonde-haired women for two reasons are disliked: envy and Jealousy.' 'I cannot begin to tell you the trouble your mother went through for it; she eventually dyed and cut her beautiful blonde hair."

Amber loved her mom, but Dad was right; she cared about what others thought a little too much for her taste. She decided she would never be bullied by popular opinion, for her long hair was now a symbol of rebel independence and a sense of identity.

Saturday night at the club

Amber always got extremely horny just before her monthly cycle started, thus never would go out with the girls to a bar during these times, so she wouldn't get into trouble, not being able to say no to a guy catching her eye.

This Saturday night was different; she celebrated Dawn's new promotion with some good friends. She dressed in a short loose red skirt and white button-down blouse with a lacy red bra and white lacy bikini panties underneath; however, she didn't meet anyone she liked. She had a good time but drank a little too much.

Her best friend Kathy, the girl's designated driver for the night, took her home.

At around 2 am, she staggered to her front door. She fumbled through her purse, looking for the keys she unknowingly dropped in her girlfriend's car. She kicked the locked door a few times before heading to the side of the house to find where her emergency key was hidden but was too drunk to find it. Returning to the curb to see if her friend Kathy was still there; however, she had just driven off.

Amber lived in a condominium in the High Ridge Park suburb of Chicago. But with no way in, she had no one to turn to except her 50-year-old black neighbor. He lived right across the street from her in his duplex.

She teased him accidentally a few times, walking around nude with the blinds open in her bedroom late at night, seeing him upstairs across the street. He always left the curtains and blinds open so that he could watch her, so she gave him an eye full.

His house was situated, so his upstairs bedroom window was viewable from her bedroom, which was at the side of her Condo, with shrubs and trees surrounding the front; only through his window could you see into her room.

She knew it was a stupid game, but it made her feel sexy that someone went out of his way to watch her. She did have a little exhibitionist in her, she guessed.

He worked in the evenings but was always home by 9 pm.

She would shower simultaneously, walking out naked, ensuring he could see. Then after getting her pajamas on, she read a book before falling asleep.

They had been neighbors for a few years, and she had never seen any women or kids around his place.

A woman knows when a man is looking. The blinds being open started six months ago; she had just gotten out of the shower, looked out her window, and up at his; the blinds pulled open, but she could not see him. However, the evidence was there.

Amber was so busy with the firm that she never had anyone around her for very long; the only life outside the company was her four girlfriends.

They met at the mailbox a few times; that's how they knew each other's names. Other than that, nothing happened. You know how it is; he was just an older man who lived in the neighborhood.

Amber knocked on his door after a minute or two.

He asked, "Who is it? Looking through the keyhole, Amber, is that you?" He opened the door. "You need some help; is something wrong?" His voice was husky, just waking up from sleep.

"Yes, please." She slurred back.

He opened the door, "Come right on in."

She staggered in, flopping down on the couch and falling fast asleep.

James Johnston is a 6 foot 4-inch, 52-year-old black man from Sandusky, Ohio, raised in a dusty old neighborhood. He is the father of two children and divorced from a drug addict wife who had just passed away. He told himself he was done with relationships; he liked women but found them difficult to understand. James supervises a Chicago Advertising Agency in the suburb of Wilmette.

He only went out a little but was interested in home building and landscaping in his spare time. His house, everything kept in good appearance.

He got a small blanket, removed her coat and shoes, covered her up, and went back to bed.

Sunday Morning at 0800, Amber woke up on the couch in her black neighbor's house with a splitting headache. She thought to herself, "Where am I."

She smelled bacon, eggs, and coffee from a strange hallway kitchen. Then she remembered going over to James's house last night, moving the covers, seeing she still had on her clothes; he hadn't taken advantage of her.

Then James came from the kitchen with breakfast and coffee on a tray, saying, "Good morning."

Amber said, "Thanks for the help!"

"It was no problem at all." Replied with a smile, looking into her beautiful green eyes.

"I. ---- I -- owe you one." She said, "I was so woozy last night I could hardly walk.' 'Could I use your bathroom, please?"

"Of course," he replied.

While Amber used the potty, she noticed James's house was well kept and clean; she thought for a single man.

When she came out, James asked, "Would you like to join me for coffee? It looks like you could use a cup or two?"

Amber knew she needed the coffee, but should she share it with her old black neighbor? Then she thought, "Oh silly, he cared for you all night and prepared breakfast; it's the least you could do."

"Sure," Amber replied.

She didn't like older men and never really considered black men either, not seeing him sexually at all, but subconsciously she did flash him at night in a tease, she thought.

He was not much of a talker, making her start with small talk to move things along. After a sip or two of coffee, she asked, "You have kids?"

"Yes, a boy and girl who live in other states; my son couldn't turn down a job in New York.' 'And my daughter got married moving to Atlanta. My wife passed away, but if you don't mind, I would rather not say how."

Amber remained quiet.

"So, tell me about yourself, little lady."

Amber told him her whole life story; after a half-hour, she said, "Well, I'd better go; thanks for the coffee and breakfast; I feel much better now."

James had his robe and pajamas on and enjoyed the conversation with Amber; hearing some of her childhood stories and college days reminded him of younger days he missed.

Amber stood, attempting to put on the high heels she wore from the bar; she stumbled over her feet; her short red skirt popped up; you could see her white bikini panties; she fell right into his lap with his robe open to the side.

Suddenly Amber felt a huge boner grow up between her butt, pussy, and inner thighs; she said, "Whoops, I am so sorry," moving up but not too fast, as she had never felt such a lump before. She had sat in men's laps, but they never poked up into her thighs like that.

She stood there, noticing a bulge in his pajama bottoms, which happened so quickly that it stunned him. He hadn't had sex in quite some time, so to have a vagina so close was thrilling.

Not thinking, he pulled out his dick from the leg of his pajamas; as it quickly grew long and thick, it was about to pinch off his blood supply; he needed to adjust it, then remembered she was standing there. He pulled his robe over his dick to cover it.

Amber kept staring; after all, she had never seen a black dick before, and it was her ovulating time of the month.

She snapped too. "Oh, yes, I best be going; sorry about that."

"Oh, things happen," was all he, embarrassingly, James could think of.

Amber quickly walked over to the front door.

James stood up, politely moving with her, still covering the boner with his robe.

She opened the door, darting out, saying, "Thank you again."

The Phone Call

On the way to her house, Amber got out her cell phone to call her best friend, Kathy—ring, ring, ring.

Kathy answered. "Hey, Kathy, do you remember the old guy I flashed at?"

"Oh, no, did he do something to you." Kathy blurted in.

"No, listen for a minute; remember, I was drunk last night. I couldn't find my key; you guys had already left, so I knocked on his door since he was the only person in the neighborhood I knew.

After 10 minutes, she told her the whole story.

Kathy said," Oh my, he was that big."

"Yes, I saw it,' 'it had to be maybe a foot long and thick as a pipe." Amber relayed.

"So, hmmm, why didn't you text or call me? I had just driven off," Kathy questioned. Figuring out her friend had a hidden liking for this guy, maybe a father figure?

"Gosh, I don't know; I guess I was so drunk I never even thought of it; crazy, huh?" Amber explained.

Kathy said," You know what the other girls would do, don't you?"

"Yeah, Sue would fuck him; she's so nasty, but I don't know about Dawn or Diana, but probably not, and I know you're married," Amber surmised.

"Well, you better leave him alone and quit flashing a guy old enough to be your father, and you know what he would think?" Kathy instructed.

"Yes, you're right," but thinking Daddy was not here and taught me not to follow trends Kathy was unaware of. "Hey, I think I dropped my keys in your car; could you please look for them for me?" Amber asked.

"Sure thing, Amber, be careful, please." Kathy hung up.

Amber walked into the backyard, retrieved her hidden key, walked into her house, showered, and then lay in bed. She drifted off to sleep, looking at the clock and seeing 10:00 am.

Waking up Sunday evening

Looking back at the clock, 5:00 pm, groggily, saying I must have slept the entire day away. She got up, looking out the front window to see if she could locate him, knowing he might be outside, it being early spring.

Looking, she couldn't find James.

Thinking to herself, why have I changed thinking about him so much? She thought about that black cock making her pussy stir and moisten.

She looked in her cupboard, finding no coffee, and did not want to go to the store. She decided to text James to see if he had any. Then she remembered she needed his phone number. She put on a skimpy yellow sundress and sandals; she walked outside across the street, ringing his doorbell.

James answered the door, inviting her in.

Amber asked, "If he had any coffee, she wouldn't need it now but in the morning before work."

"Sure do; come with me," he replied.

Both walked into the kitchen; James took out the coffee container and scooped some into a small zip-lock bag.

"Cream and sugar too?" James asked.

"No, no, I take it black," Amber responded.

They both grew silent, staring at each other; -- Amber slowly moved her eyes around, noticed the kitchen remodeled, asking, "Hey did you have a contractor do this?

James perked up, saying, "Oh no, I did all the work myself. I am a self-do-it kind of person."

"Oh, this is great; I have so much I would like to get done at my house; I could pay you whatever it would take," Amber assured him.

James replied, "Your, my good neighbor, pay for the materials. I'll do the rest. After all, I get a good view from time to time," Smiling.

Amber blinked, saying softly, " So did I as well."

James said, "I guess this makes us even?"

The sexual tension between them was so strong you could cut it with a knife; the idiom was definitely in play, but neither one's intelligence was willing to admit it; however, subconsciously was yelling let's go fuck.

'Are you hungry?' 'It's the least I could do for all the help you've done," Amber asked, changing the subject.

"Yes, "stated James, "I'd love to; just give me the time, and I'll be right on over."

"Is 8: o'clock too late for you?" asked Amber.

"Not at all; see you then." Nervously replied to James.

Amber hurried home, making sure to wiggle a little along the way.

"Oh my," James thought," look at that fine piece of ass; it makes an old man feel for younger days.' 'Hahaha, that is a song, isn't it?"

He then brushed the thought out of his mind that anything could go on further. Amber was a young white female full of life, vigor, and happiness; what could she possibly want with an old black man? There were so many other men this beauty could choose from instantly.

Saying to himself, "Nah."

He was content to flirt and get a view from time to time. Being a good neighbor was something he was taught to do growing up.

While preparing dinner, Dawn texted Amber, "Hey, Kathy told me about you and the old Black neighbor across the street; how gross.' 'Did you see his cock? Was it that big and black?"

Instead of answering, Amber called her back while stirring the mashed potatoes she was working on. She placed the iPhone in a holder on the kitchen counter, switching it to loudspeaker.

"Yes, yes, and keep this down, will you please?' 'I don't want everyone knowing about all this," Amber expressed, worrying.

Dawn assured her only Kathy, and she knew. Then she asked, "So, what's next?"

"Nothing is next; he got a look; I got a glimpse.' 'That's all; why make everything a big deal?" Amber clarified.

Dawn said, "Look, you have a perfect opportunity; you can eat your cake and have it too."

"Huh, a what, a cake?" Amber replied.

"You get horny once a month, don't you? And you don't want to get pregnant nor have a relationship.' 'You are up and moving in your career?" Dawn waited for a reply.

"Well, yes, my career is the most important thing in my life, and I don't want a husband or children nor a committed relationship right now.' 'I've told you and the girls many times," Amber quantified.

"But no, I 'm not starting anything with an old Black guy; please give me a break,' 'assuring her nothing could ever happen."

"Okay, but he's not going to hang all over you like some insecure young man, and he's safe.' 'Kathy said you told her he hadn't gone out in years.' 'You should think about it; it's a free fuck with a real cock once a month, with practically no attachments; young guys are such fatal attractions." Dawn left off talking, getting silent again.

Speaking up after a silent minute, Amber said," Look, you tell Kathy nothing is happening, and we will continue to go out as usual - okay." She hung up the phone.

Sunday night dinner

After preparing dinner for her friend, Amber was nervous; the thought came to her, who said she had to go through with this, plus she had already told her friends nothing would happen.

So then, why am I so nervous?

Her mind had a war going on in her subconscious.

Her intellect said, "He's just a harmless lonely old man and nothing she could ever, nor ever want."

However, her pussy, "Wanted to find out what all the fuss was about, big cock's, what they felt like, and it was our special time of the month, it reminded her."

The second thought was winning the battle.

There was a knock on the door.

Quickly opening the door, she let James in; he had gifts in his hands, a container of fresh coffee and a bottle of wine, saying, "He had just picked these up from the store."

She accepted, saying, "Thank you so much."

They ate dinner in her kitchen, settling down in her living room for a bit of wine and dessert.

Amber was dressed in a light blue elastic leisure outfit, gray lacy panties and socks, and a full head of simply gorgeous blonde hair.

James dressed in slacks and a nice polo shirt and wore soft shoes he left at the doorway.

James began to talk about his upbringing and old TV shows and Brady Bunch; the Saturday morning show his dad hated.

She asked, "Why didn't he just go to another room to watch TV?"

He laughed, "We only had one," my mom made him let us watch the show saying Saturdays were for the kids, but Sunday night, we had to watch Gunsmoke as my father snickered at us, sticking out his tongue when mom wasn't looking.

She laughed, "Hahaha; only one TV, boy, was that long ago."

He laughed, "No, it was that poor ago," Hahaha. "Yes, it was, but it was family," James's expression was one of nostalgia.

Then he asked, "Why is your hair so long? Isn't the style multi-layered and short, and it seems no one is blonde anymore?"

She said," My father adored her. From the time I could remember, I was his little princess; when I turned twelve, he convinced me not to cut my hair; he told me to be different, not be like others, have a niche in life.' 'After he died, I kept that advice."

James looked into her green eyes, saying," Your father was right; you are beautiful."

Amber looked embarrassed but shyly said, "Thank you."

Teasingly - giddy & tipsy

They consumed a whole bottle of wine and half a third of one she had in the cupboard throughout the dinner and conversation.

She could not handle her liquor at all, becoming giddy and teasingly.

"You had such a funny look on your face when I fell into your lap, James." I sat on a big bulge in your lap, and then you pulled it out. Amber then looked at his pants, saying," How big she thought his cock was."

James stood up tipsy, walked wobbly gingerly up to her, zipped down his pants, and pulled out his black dick, letting it just hang there for her to see as it grew to full size.

Amber was sitting there watching, eyes wide open, slightly licking her lips; she asked, "You're not going to make me suck that thing, are you."

"Not at all; it's to use as you see fit," James responded.

Amber looked at the big head on his cock, inspecting, saying, "No foreskin on this specimen?" Then held it in her hand, "it's so heavy and thick." Her finger and thumb squeezed, trying to circle it.

Her pussy subconsciously talking," Don't you want to feel the size of this nasty black thing inside you?"

With her hand holding his pulsating black meat.

"No, it was a health thing back then," Slightly slurred James.

She stood up and looked into his light brown eyes, saying, "Your right; it is way too big for my little mouth."

Amber moved closer to him, her pelvis positioned against his naked black dick, pressing against her white belly under her blouse; they began kissing.

While kissing, he pulled down her blue leisure pants and gray bikini panties, exposing her gorgeous soft white booty. James stopped kissing, observing her lovely perfect white bottom. It had been a long time since he'd seen a naked young woman; it was causing his cock to stiffen so hard it hurt.

Amber saw him looking at her naked body all over, causing her to feel like she was a bad girl only fueled her voyeurism.

With her left hand, she grabbed his cock, putting it between her thighs up against her pussy. It was so long she could almost sit on it. She began rubbing her Vulvar and clitoris between both labia, which were slippery and wet; she was so hot by now.

James grabbed her naked booty with both hands, gently feeling how soft they were as they began hunching each other in unison, ever so slightly.

12