All Comments on 'Eat Your Cake and Have It Too Pt. 01'

by Peanut717

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You mention in your bio that you thought you could do better than what you'd been reading on Lit, and yet, you came up with another lame black cock story. Don't bother with a part two, this will soon morph into how she's addicted to black cocks and becomes the latest cum dump for who knows how many more guys at the, all black bar. All black except for the many white women who regularly show up to be fucked. By the way, if you've mentioned the guy was black, why would you need to continually talk about his cock being black?

It's too bad that you wasted your chance to show all of these supposed poor writers on Lit just how good you are. Because quite frankly, if this is the shit you write, you aren't. Try a bit of originality, instead of old worn out highly discredited themes. There's a reason people cruise right by most IR stories, they're nothing more than a version of this trash. I read your story because you're new, I won't waste my time again. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the "BEST" porn Story I have ever Read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

SEXY STORY. GIVE THIS ATTRACTIVE MAN JAMES JUST A SPLASH OF SEXY CHEST HAIR FOR THAT MANLY CHEST -- JUST ENOUGH FOR HER TO TASTE AND CARESS. SOMETIMES A BLACK MAN CAN HAVE A VERY SEXY CHEST WITH A SPLASH OF SEXY HAIR!

DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

Amber needs to get James to give her a baby bump.

Peanut717Peanut717over 2 years agoAuthor

Mr. two-paragraph Anonymus, you're in part 2 just read the younger brother it's you. It's already done soon to be posted. instead of being Anonymus why don't you say who you are, write a story under this genre and show me how it's done, otherwise crawl back under the rock you came from and shut the F ** U**

ValleyVixinValleyVixinover 2 years ago

People who won’t give their name and complain about race fetishizing tropes reading interracial porn are just self hating losers. I liked the story. You built a connection. I would like to see where it goes.

Peanut717Peanut717over 2 years agoAuthor

Hair Anonymous, I took your advice am in total agreement; James has just a little spa lash of hair. Smile.

Peanut717Peanut717over 2 years agoAuthor

Dunkirk, it’s a thought, but it must have originality, but we shall see. ValleyVixin – Smile. Anonymous best; Thank you.

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 2 years ago

A good story with possibilities. Maybe Amber will continue to tease her neighbor and gradually give herself to him more fully. Would her friends approve or not? You wrote her parents out, but maybe a younger sister could catch her in the act? I look forward to the next chapter.

Peanut717Peanut717over 2 years agoAuthor

Penpal, MR two-paragraph Anonymous was right to many stories in the genre is the same, the mean black man, weak white man, and a white woman caught in the middle of various scenarios is way overdone. Amber is smarter than you think. Even though her father has passed away, she will honor him in a big way. Plot twist, for chapter/part 3 or 4 depending on length, seldom will I go over a 6000-word story without breaking it up.

Peanut717Peanut717over 2 years agoAuthor

Below is the actual article searched in this story by James; of course, a subject he never realized it could remotely be true. To his surprise, it's at least possible.

,,,,,

https://metro.co.uk/2016/04/18/this-sex-technique-will-prove-whether-you-are-in-love-as-a-couple-5825808

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPeanut717@Peanut717
Most stories I have read are ordinary following the tends nothing original. There is no love I guess I am reading in the wrong genre. This stuff degrades the norm but for what purpose? forget marriage unless it's broken. I get no comments no matter if I've written a horrible ...