Eat Your Cake and Have It Too Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber was hot, saying softly, "Now, I see this thing is real, whispering."

James stopped kissing her for a minute, looked into her eyes, with his stiff dick stuck between her closed legs, saying, "Look, my sweet, sex is dangerous; you're a young woman, and dopamine levels will be at their highest point if you put this black thing in your little pink snatch? It might."

Nonetheless, by this point, Amber was so horney her pussy took control.

She said, "Ah-huh," kissing him quickly.

She slowly turned him around, backing him up to the couch; he flopped down, Amber straddling him without bothering to pull down her pants any further.

He tried to continue talking, even though hard as a rock, and his dick stuck straight up between her legs at the opening of her dripping wet hole.

She touched his lips and whispered, "Shhhh!" as the blackhead popped into her pink vagina. When she pumped five of the ten inches inside her, suddenly, her pussy glands erupted, causing a gigantic climax; she groaned, "whimpering, oooooh." As silky cream flooded the back end of her pussy.

Amber kissed him again as she moved slowly up and down, cramming more of his meat in her tiny hole, a little at a time.

Her pussy muscles tightened, and with rhythm, it started sucking him up into her nasty cunt, devouring him more. Her eyes closed; her long blonde hair swayed from side to side; it was a beautiful, incredible sight.

This girl was finally doing what she was born to do, which was to fuck, and among other talents, she had.

Amber was built to do it with vigor and vitality.

Slightly holding onto her soft ass and kissing, he somehow held off cumin with her due to his age?

Caught up in extreme pleasure, he removed his hands from her ass, moving them up to her blouse, holding onto her white breasts while her pink nipples stood straight out, looking like milk bottles. Moving his head down viewed her soft white legs, and smooth, silky blondish pussy hair, where his cock lay buried inside.

She took her clothes off with two swift motions and used the couch's backrest for support. She positioned herself straight up cowgirl going up to eight of the ten inches and back down; she pumped him slowly, picking up speed until her body was banging him hard, her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

She was naked as the day she was born, except for her socks.

Her pussy fucking for the first time in over a year let her know how deprived it had been, with a massive amount of silky glandular fluid. Allowing James's extra size to fuck in quite easily.

James' length and width caused a quarter-inch size hole 10" deep inside her pussy, the widest she had ever been stretched in her life. The sensation was toxication and extremely pleasurable as locations inside her vagina were being stimulated for the first time.

He was right, though; all this caused Amber's pussy to transmit a spike in the amount of dopamine to the pleasure centers of her brain, so much so that it overrode her intellect and sense of decorum.

She didn't know it, but she had a multi-orgasmic body.

Amber's clitoris, vagina, and breasts caused different pleasurable releases. When used in conjunction and just at the right moment, it caused her pussy muscles to contract and release in a rhythmic motion, almost as if sucking, lasting for 10 minutes of extreme pleasure, along with the pounding she was doing to him.

This woman was banging this man's huge black dick; you could hear the snapping sound if you were standing outside the front door.

Amber settled in James's lap, her hips moving in simi-circles keeping his cock up inside her as far as possible, rubbing her clit and backend of her pussy simultaneously, squeezing him hard.

Her pussy now needed this thick cock, and the deeper, the better. Amber was a natural-born cock rider.

She could have buried a foot of cock in her pussy if he had it.

With his hands on her nipples and sucking them slightly, one then the other, she climaxed, yelling out, "Oooooh. Don't stop, please, don't stop."

James tried as hard as he could, but no female had ever done what she was doing to him.

Finally, Amber's pussy conquered James, forcing out this human's, life-juice.

He closed his eyes briefly, still holding onto her pink nipples. Could no longer stand it, he groaned, ejaculating a fat load of sperm inside her belly that seemed to be getting a drink of fresh water after being in the Gobi Desert.

Amber swayed her head with her hair going in opposite directions back and forth, eyes closed. She was in a trance of incredible pleasure; finally, her contractions stopped, her pussy got what it needed.

Repeating no -- no -- no -- no -- no! Don't stop, fuck, please, no -- no - no! Please, please, please, oh fuck.

Amber's pussy, fully satisfied, released her. Her mind, intellect, her sense of decorum slowly returned.

She opened her eyes, returning to where she was.

She said, " What did I do?' 'Looking down, what was that?" seeing a black dick slipping out of her pussy with his hands on her nipples, which still felt good.

Lifting off, seeing his pants still on but down at his feet, cum running down the insides of her thighs and all over James' deflated black cock.

Amber stood there naked, allowing him to look at the sperm plugged up her pussy.

Looking over at the clock and seeing 11:00 pm. She told him, "Look, I've got to be at work in the morning; sorry for all this, you better go now, okay," looking and speaking very docilely.

James got up, careful not to say much, and put on his clothes while Amber went to her bathroom; he locked then left out the back door. He was careful not to let any neighbors see him along the way.

Amber's tension was gone; the feeling of being sexually deprived had left.

Subconsciously thinking, "What am I going to do with this pussy that loves fucking." I will have to double my efforts to try to control it.

She took a shower, as usual, opened her window blinds, put on her pajamas, got in bed, did not need a book this time, and drifted off to sleep.

James is upstairs now in his bedroom, watching from his window his naked beautiful next-door neighbor walk from the shower.

He thought to himself," What did she do?' 'He had never known a pussy to do to him what hers just did.' 'It was the first time in his life that he felt pussy whipped.' 'Feeling like he was just a prop in a play where she was the star."

He laughed thinking about the song" Beat that pussy up" when he was the one beaten up; even raw, her pussy squeezed so hard.

Turning off his light, he drifted off to sleep.

The clock alarm sounded. Amber rolled over, saw 0600, and began to get ready for work; having to be there by 9 O'clock, she put on a pot of coffee.

Suddenly her phone rang, ring, ring.

To be Continued...

12