Eat Your Cake and Have It Too Pt. 02

Story Info
Lunch break, Five Girls, The frying Pan, Saturday night.
5.4k words
4.57
4.2k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clock alarm sounded. Amber rolled over, saw 6 am, began to get ready for work, having to be there by 9 O'clock; put on a pot of coffee; suddenly her phone rang; ring, ring.

It was a message from her friend Diana.

"Hey, can you pick me up this morning? I'm having a little trouble with my car?' ' it won't start; the engine will not turn over, ran down the battery."

"Sure," She texted back.

"The only good thing she did last night was being on birth control, well, and fix dinner." Amber was not happy with herself; how could she have let that happen? "Embarrassed to have an old man do that to her," she thought.

She finished dressing, got in her car took off for Diana's.

Diana lived between her Condo and the job, so it was not much out of the way.

7:30 am, she made it to Diana's place; traffic was not too bad, being Monday morning.

Diana got into the car, anxious about her car not starting this morning, talking a mile a minute, while Amber nodded her head.

They finally made it there. Amber parked in the company garage now 8:30 am; it was a short walk to the office. Diana clocked in being a secretary and paid by the hour. Amber being salary status, was one of the managers.

Diana asked her." What is wrong? You're quiet this morning?"

"Oh, I have a lot on my mind, is all; I'm okay," Amber replied.

They both went to their respective departments, not seeing each other until lunch.

Noon lunch break at the firm

The girls Kathy, Diana, Sue, Dawn; and Amber met at their favorite restaurant for lunch, the Crimson Ring, in the downtown square.

Sue noticed everyone was acting quiet when everybody was usually talking their heads off by this time in the afternoon. Finally, Sue and Diana asked, "Okay, what's going on looking at the other three of them."

Amber looked at the two, Dawn and Kathy with you better not say anything look on her face.

The waiter arrived, asking what they would like, breaking the silence.

Amber was the first to speak, ordering her meal, followed by Kathy, Dawn, then Sue.

Dawn whispered, "So how did things turn out last night, Amber?" with a curious look.

Whispering back, she said," Since he was so wonderful, helping me and all; While fixing dinner for myself, I gave him half," Amber answered.

"You mean, he came over and had supper with you?" Dawn looked at her eagerly.

But before Amber could answer, the waiter interrupted, asking Dawn for her choices.

Dawn ordered her lunch, going over the menu; being very particular in what she ate.

Sue started talking about the date she had Saturday night with Kenny, laughing about how strong he lifted her so quickly on the dance floor, but the sex was not that great.

Kathy, Diana, and Sue were in a serious conversation afterward; Amber snickering knowing Mother Kathy was giving her all the warnings about casual relationships.

After Dawn finished ordering, she looked at Amber, waiting for clarification to her unanswered question.

I had him come over and give him half my food on a covered plate; he returned home.

"Oh, okay," Dawn knew to drop the subject; Amber wasn't saying anything. However, she could sense her friend was holding back; yeah, but it was her business after all."

The meals came; everyone ate and had an enjoyable time as always, walking out going back to work.

Dawn whispered to Amber," Remember you can eat your Cake and have it too."

Amber looked back blinking," Blink, blink," but did not answer.

James's research

In the meantime, James had gotten up from a very well-rested sleep after what Amber had done to him last night.

He had never been with anyone from the Caucasian persuasion, had never really thought about it; "Well, that was a lie," he laughed to himself. Looking at the clock, thinking, "He did have a few hours before work."

He went to the Library to see if he could figure out more about the psychology and physiology of the female sexual body and mind. He did a quick google search, not that this information was dependable, but it gave him a place to start. You cannot go up to the librarian and ask, "Hey, is there a book on how different women pussies operate; when they fuck." Hahaha, he laughed silently.

So, What should he google? Then he thought of something; I would type this question, "Does the female's pussy muscles have the ability to suck during sexual intercourse?"

To his surprise, an article said a woman's vagina could do what he experienced. It is described precisely in the same way. Another one said," some have a rare ability to get stronger and clamp down." He looked at it with googly eyes."

However, these spoke about deep love, making what happened between him and Amber problematic. Of course, it was just a google search online; nothing that could be scientifically proven.

A week had gone by rather quickly. After a long evening at work, James had just gotten done with his shower and saw his beautiful neighbor naked again, which he never tired of seeing.

James did have an older brother who lived out on the west coast; he occasionally talked to.

He had friends from work, but none he could confide in; all of them were just too young. He did have older white and black co-workers but in no way was going to talk to them about a blonde female, young enough to be his daughter. Boy, would these cause problems in every way.

So, he called his older brother John, picking up his cell phone, it rang.

John answered, saying, "What's up, old man?"

"How can I be an old man when I am younger than you?" James asked.

"Since it makes me feel younger, hahaha." So, must be something going on because you're such a loner except for your job.

James told him the whole story; after an 1/2 hour, he stopped talking, waiting for his brothers' opinion even if he disagreed with it.

Finally responding, "Boy, you must be the luckiest man I know." Now let me get this straight. "There is a gorgeous young blonde who lives across the street as recluse as you.' 'Flashes you, knowing you're watching.' 'Is a Manager of some kind at a downtown Chicago firm.' 'No children, no boyfriend, and has just rocked your world with the best pussy you ever had?" John asked.

"Yes, that about sums it up." James spouted.

Okay, let me explain what's going on, little brother. "One she's not stupid having my guess evaluated you already, seeing you alone, working; you're not lazy, own your house that you take care of well.' 'Two, you don't chase her, making you not a male parasite nor a stalker.' 'These things make her feel free and, most importantly, safe.' 'And three she found out you have our dad's pipe for a cock."

"Okay, so what?" James replied.

"Look, son, you can eat your Cake and have it too!" John assured.

"No, the saying is, to have your cake and eat it too." James corrected him.

"Will you listen to me; everyone says it that way, but they're wrong; of course, you can have it and then eat it, but you cannot eat it and then have something you ate. It's impossible." John said.

"Don't mess this up; let her lead the way, and don't be surprised if it's short-lived.' 'She is intelligent and will need someone as smart as her; now I am not saying it's you; however, it could be.' 'I'll give this oh about five years before her clock goes off."

"Well, okay." James hangs up, sitting on his couch thinking he knew clock meant time to be a mother.

Life turned back to ordinary; James and Amber met at the mailbox from time to time.

Dawn continued to prod Amber about the James issue without success, soon forgetting it.

Saturday night at the Club

Saturday nights and monthly periods came and left.

Six weeks later, one warm Saturday night in August, Amber and the girls decided to go to a Country Dance Club for something different. Not the usual places they went, very few non-white people were there.

Amber was the designated driver tonight, to which she did not mind.

Mother Kathy was the first to overdo it, never doing much other than watch the younger women in the past. She danced and danced, drank and drank by closing time; she had to be helped to the car.

Sue met a guy they drank together and danced a little; the man told her no when she made advances towards him, to everyone's amazement. Diana looked at Sue, saying, "He's the best man you've met this year."

Sue replied, "He is so good; he told me no when I wanted to kiss him; he said we should start a relationship by getting to know each other."

"Kathy was right. I am going to listen to everything she says from now on. I am a good woman, aren't I, Diana?" asked Sue

"Yes, you are, they cried together, hugging."

Diana looked at Amber, saying, "I guess Mother Kathy is rubbing off, huh?"

Just then, two guys came up to the girl's table, asking for a dance. Amber said, "No."

Diana whispered, "Please, I don't want to go by myself, and Sue is already dancing with a man." And looking at Kathy, her head was down; she was out of it.

"What about Dawn?" Amber asked.

"She's with her boyfriend Bobby, Please Amber with puppy dog eyes." Diana insisted.

Usually, Amber did not get involved too close to her ovulating time, a week away, plus she was the designated driver. But Diana prodded her to the dance floor.

The guy was a 30-year-old man 6-foot-tall average weight, saying he worked down at the Chicago Docks with his brother 2-years older, who was with Diana.

Bla, bla, bla, this guy went on for what seemed like hours; a slow song came on; he tried to move close, placing his hands too low past her hips which Amber had to pull up a few times.

The guy looked at Diana; his brother's hands were all over her ass, slow dancing. He said to himself, "Looks like I got the wrong one tonight."

The song stopped everyone went back to their respective tables.

Amber told Diana she needed to go to the powder room, nudging her up at the table.

The two brothers looked at Kathy; her head was down. The older one said," I got me a feel on some soft ass."

The younger said, "I could not get past first base with this one, and she's the most beautiful one in the club tonight."

"Hahaha yeah, I saw her move your hand. "Look, little brother, you just don't have what it takes, my boy,' 'Hahaha."

A little tipsy in the bathroom, Diana said," What's so wrong? The guys are okay."

Amber replied," I don't like his brother; he talks too much, and he thinks women are for his own personal pleasure; I wish Kathy weren't wasted tonight."

Diana told her, "She deserves a wasted night or two."

"I'm not saying that." However, seeing indifference in her eyes, she knew it was useless to go on attempting to get her to understand.

All five girls back at the table now and the place about to close; decided it was time to go.

Sue got a ride with the man, hugging the other girls saying," Bye-bye."

Dawn left with her boyfriend, Bobby.

The designated driver

Diana and Kathy rode with Amber, but Diana wanted the older guy to tag along; this came with his younger brother.

Amber dropped Kathy at her house first, whose husband came out to help her walk. He told them thanks for watching out for her; they waved, driving off.

The boys tagged along in their car.

Diana said, "She had to use the bathroom and was not going to make it to her house."

"Okay," Amber replied.

Amber drove up to her Condo, placing the car in the garage.

The boys drove up, waiting.

The younger brother got out, saying he also needed bathroom privileges.

Amber let him in.

Diana came out after using the bathroom.

The younger brother went in, placed his phone behind the trash can, used the bathroom then walked out.

Diana had gotten a text saying the older brother could take her home. Diana assured Amber she would be fine.

The younger guy tried to kiss Amber, but she stopped him; look, I am sleepy. I need to go to bed.

He said, "Okay, see you again?"

"Perhaps," she said, but the look she gave was one of disinterest.

He shrugs and walks out to the car.

The brothers' leave-taking Diana home.

But at 2 30 in the morning, the younger brother returned to ambers house in the car. Rang her doorbell.

Amber had just gotten out of the shower; with her pajamas and robe on, she looked through the keyhole.

Answered the door saying, "I thought you were dropping off Diana then going home?"

He said, "Yes, but I think I left my phone here."

Amber, reluctantly let him in.

He went to the bathroom, then came out, showed her the phone, then said, "I think I will be staying here tonight!"

Amber, looking scared, said, "Oh no you're not."

While he turned to lock the front door, she dashed into the bedroom but was too nervous to lock and close the door; he pushed in.

Amber threw her lamp at him; it busted.

James woke up from sleep hearing a noise coming from Ambers Condo; he looked out the window, seeing a guy move past the curtain, then a scream and muffled sounds. He dashed on sweats and grabbed a ski mask he had already considered a worst-case scenario when he raised his daughter, knowing how boyfriends get.

Amber had told him about the emergency key in her backyard by this time. He ran as fast as he could, unlocked the back door.

Amber was fighting with the man figuring someone would hear, maybe even James; the guy was so busy struggling with Amber, but he did somehow get his zipper down.

He finally got both her hands down, saying. "I got you now; you think your too good little bitch."

James got out one of Amber's medium-heavy frying pans, clanking it. Then saw Amber's dish gloves; thank goodness they were stretchable, put them on.

The guy heard the noise stop, slowly lumbering up to the door.

Amber got up, ran to her dresser, got a knitting needle from her bottom drawer, and pointed it at him.

The light was on in the living room. He ignored Amber tipping out seeing no one. Then heard Ambers Chime, Bing noise, outside her back door as a brief strong wind blew by. Looking back at Amber, "If you think that is going to stop me, your dead wrong."

She replied, "Perhaps, but something will."

He laughed, then sensing something behind him, turned around to see a supposed man in a Ski Mask.

James said, "You have one chance to leave peaceably."

The younger brother said, "Okay." Walked gingerly up to the front door, then turned, saying," Can I get my phone?"

James never answered, walked up to him, made a fake to the face, gut-punched him, and followed up with a short uppercut, causing him to slam into the door.

James's father told him in a fight once it starts, never let the guy get up; it's either the hospital or graveyard. However, Amber was standing there watching from her bedroom door; he knew he couldn't do that.

He looked at Amber, tossing her the frying pan.

The guy got up furious and bull-headed, blood flowing from his nose. He stood there, getting his fists in position.

James shook his head; this would not turn out well for this kid; he did not want to teach this white joker a lesson his daddy should have.

The guy made a lunge with his fist; James sidestepped it, giving him another gut punch, then an overhead right, sending him toward Amber, who bopped him in the head with the frying pan. He was knocked out cold flat on his back.

Amber hugged, holding onto James for a minute; she said, "I'll take it from here. I don't want you involved, thank you, "But you know how the police are; this guy is white, and well, you're not."

James asked, "Are you sure you are, okay? I'll face them with you."

"No, no," she said, I will be okay, "But I could sure use a cup of coffee."

Amber called the police; she had the guy tied up when they arrived.

The police wrote down the assault and attempted rape charges, carting the guy to the hospital first before a jail cell.

Frightened Amber

James prepared the coffee, but thinking, wouldn't that keep us up tonight?

4 a.m., Amber texted James asking, "Was it okay for her to spend the night if he had a good soft couch?"

Texting back said," Of course, any time."

She arrived at his house with a knapsack.

James opened the door, letting her in.

"I prepared the coffee you requested," he told her.

"Thanks. May I use your bathroom?" Amber asked.

"Now you know you do not have to ask that, Amber," James reminded her.

"I know, but I will still ask it's the courteous thing to do," Amber relayed.

They both sat at the kitchen table amber, sipping on her coffee, said, "I know I said thank you already but thank you again!"

James knotted his head and said, "Your welcome. "

Amber continued sipping her coffee then retired to the bathroom.

James let her know he was going to bed, speaking to her through the bathroom door.

"Okay, I understand," She relayed.

James, now upstairs and in pajamas, got into bed. The light was still on, laying there looking at the ceiling, lost in thought when Amber walked into his room wearing a little lowcut light brown nightie with brown matching panties and socks.

"Do you mind if I stay with you tonight? I'm a little scared. What if that guy's brother comes over tonight?"

"No, not at all," as James moved the covers over.

Amber climbs into the bed cocking her head up on a pillow; she twists up to ask a question.

James was now facing her, sensing she was about to ask him something.

"So, James, when the guy we knocked out asked if he could get his phone, why didn't you let him?"

"Well, you must understand behavioral types; this guy is a predator, meaning they look for weaknesses and prey on them.' 'Now he sensed I was weak because I did not immediately attack him; When he was at his most vulnerable, knowing I had the jump on him when in your house.' 'But what he doesn't know is I know you; he is confused, the ski mask, frying pan, how I got in, the gloves.' 'Unsure but walks towards the door slowly.' 'He's thinking, looking for a crack in the situation he is in."

"Amber, It's not about sex; it's about a twisted conquest he has about women.' 'He sees you get tossed the pan.' 'Now, he feels like you know this guy in his subconscious. Still, the ski mask and gloves confuse him. He decides to test the waters with a challenge to see how serious this guy was, with the only one chance to leave statement."

"He unexpectedly guesses wrong, gets hit, and is knocked down in front of what was supposed to be his conquest.' 'He gets lost in the heat of anger and disrespect gets into a rage."

Of course, he is in the hospital now, with a little help from a frying pan." James has a soft smile.

Amber hugs James, places her head on his soft hairy chest, closes her eyes.

James holds her ever so gently; having a beautiful young woman in his bed, gets him heated; however, thinking about what his brother said; tells his subconscious she feels safe, leave it that way.

The next morning

At 9 am, James wakes up, seeing the covers all over him feeling overheated, then smiles, seeing Amber toss them off; looks at her beautiful white booty cheeks showing from the bottom of her brown panties.

"My, my look at that," he thinks; she was fast asleep looking like an angel.

Amber rolls over, yawning, feeling rested, then thinks about last night and James but noticing he is not here.

Walking downstairs smells the now-familiar morning breakfast.

"Well, well, you sit right here, your highness for your morning meal, my princess," as he bows.

Amber smiles and sits down as James pulls out her chair. She responds." Ta, ta Sir." As if she's a British princess.

She said, "I do have Diana as a friend, sir;" they both laughed.

She asks, "Is it's possible to stay the day?"

"My house is your house, of course, you may," James answers.

12