Eat Your Cake and Have It Too Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The breakfast was excellent. Both had a good time. Amber talked about her five friends, especially Kathy.

Looking at the Clock, Amber says, "One minute, okay, I'm calling Diana?" She walked into the living room while James began cleaning up in the kitchen.

Ring, ring, ring. Diana answers, groggily saying, "Hey Amber."

Amber asks, "What happened when the older brother took you home?"

"The boys dropped me off and left; why?"

"The man you were with, his brother, came back to my house saying he left his phone but refused to leave unless I had sex with him," Amber conveyed.

"Oh my god, Amber! Are you okay?" Diana said worriedly.

"Yes, I am okay; my next-door neighbor overheard the commotion and stopped him; well, he and I stopped him.' 'The neighbor hit him; he fell towards me, and I bopped him with a frying pan.' 'I called the police; they took him away."

"No way! Amber," Diana said. "Are you sure you're, okay?' 'want to come to stay with me for a few days. " '

Amber said, "No, no, I don't want you to get into the middle of anything since his brother kind of likes you."

"I was tipsy a little last night.' 'I am so sorry, Amber, we usually don't travel out with first dates, but Kathy was out of it, she usually runs the guys off, and I wouldn't listen to you; I am so sorry." Diana explained.

"Please don't say a thing; I'll explain what happened to everyone tomorrow at lunch, okay?"

"Okay," Diana hung up.

James comes into the living room, sitting down on the couch.

Amber sits beside him; she has a serious look on her face, looks down, then back up into James's eyes.

Then she asks, "Why didn't you take advantage of me, the other man tried?"

"For one, I am raised to respect women, but the most important thing is being a younger brother, I understand.' 'If you don't mind me saying, I know women's rights say men and women are equal, and yes, we are, however physically, men are stronger for the most part."

"Being the younger brother, I understand the feeling of being powerless with a more substantial presence.' 'Yes, I grew up, and my older brother could no longer dominate me.' 'We matured into friends, but I never forgot. Of course, there are many other factors to human behavior, but this is the plainest explanation." James grew quiet.

Amber said, "I am going home. Is it okay If I come back and spend the night? I don't want to stay over there right now."

"Sure, Amber, I am so sorry you are having to go through all this?" James said, looking concerned.

Sunday night -- Monday morning

It was 7: pm. Amber drove her car to James's street to park in his two-car garage. She had a duffle bag with her things and extra clothes for work.

James settles her in, making room for her clothes in the guest bedroom for her to spend the night.

They watched a Liam Neeson movie. Amber adores him; most of his films deal with a rise-up for Justice. James respects him as well, saying throughout the film, "Get him, and I don't know how you are getting out of this, this time, man."

After the movie, they both retired to bed.

Monday morning, Amber woke up, her watch alarm sounded, she looked at it with one eye, 6:00 am. Got up quietly moved past James's room. To the bathroom to tidy up, put on her work clothes. She got into her car, driving off to her job at 7:30 am.

The day went well; the firm got a new contract, marketing a lucrative deal with a unique up-and-coming Amusement Park; shrouded in secrecy, she was the guiding member of the design team.

For the following weeks, she was busy working long hours, of course, meeting with the girls for lunch.

The incident surrounding the two guys vanishes away.

Amber and James met at times during the next two weeks. She even confided with him about her contract since he worked in advertising if he did not say a word; of course, he didn't.

3rd week September

Saturday morning, she woke up well rested from a week of hard work, hardly relaxing, hadn't gone out nor drank very much at all except for an occasional glass of wine during supper before bed. She thought about going out but saw it was her do not go out, week, looking at her calendar.

Then she remembered she told James she would meet him for dinner and a movie this Saturday.

Her cell phone rang. Amber answers, It was Kathy.

"Amber, remember this is yours do not go out week? So, we won't expect you out tonight, okay?"

"Yes, I know," Amber replies.

This was Ambers and Kathy's arrangement when they became friends two years ago. She would help her avoid men during the week before her period started. Kathy, mother-hen's, all the girls and was the main reason the five remained good friends over the years. She had a keen sense of the intentions of men.

Just then, James texted, "See you at 7?"

Amber texted back, "Yes, see you then." She looks at her phone, thinking, "Now I understand; eat your Cake and have it too!" She smiles.

7 O'clock, James had dinner catered in; afterward, they watched another Liam Neeson movie.

Amber went to the bathroom as the movie ended.

James said, "I always like it when the good guys win."

Amber walked out with white thigh-high socks and a see-through black nightie, no bra, shoes-string black bikini panties, saying, "What about the bad girl? What happens to her?"

"You know, she gets fucked," James said slowly, staring at her.

Amber stood there looking beautiful.

"Is there a word beyond gorgeous?" James asked.

He picked her up, cradling her in his arms, carrying her to the soft plush huge throw rug on the living room floor.

She positioned herself on her knees and hands.

James stripped naked in record time.

He gently pulled the strings on her panties; they fell off. He made sure to look at that beautiful white ass, he remembered from weeks past. Her pussy was soaking wet, not needing all this so-called foreplay slobber baloney.

Now it isn't every day an older man has a beautiful young woman half-naked in front of him.

Seeing perfection; if that is possible, Amber had a gorgeous contour booty; her thighs were milky cream in color, not paperwhite. Light blonde pubic hair whose pussy lips shone through, these lips positioned just right, leaving the hole slightly open but not excessively. There were no flaws or blemishes as if she bathed her skin in cocoa-butter her entire life--Amber's breast nipples full and round areolas 3/4 inch that surrounded them. Long plush blonde hair flowed to her lower back.

And to top it off, a smile that would light up a cloudy day.

James grabbed a little K-y gel from his lamp table drawer, fully lubricating his cock.

Amber turned her head slightly to look as he pushed in 8 of the 10 inches nonstop. "Oooooh, so good." Amber softly said. He pulled out slowly, then back in until her pussy loosened up for him to slide without resistance.

So, he fucked her, going in and out, in a good rhythm, making sure not to bang her just yet; seven minutes went by until the first climax hit, began to shake her. "I am Cumming James Oooooh, no, no - please it's So- o- o good," Then it was time to slam into her climax; holding on to her hips, he fucked her, popping her head up a good minute until her orgasm stopped.

A mature man doesn't stop when a woman climaxes. He fucks through it; to give her the most pleasurable instant. His sexual organ tries to dominate hers if it can.

James held his dick 10 inches deep inside her, while her glands finished their duty glazing its pussy with a velvet-like fluid silky, clear oil.

A woman's body has millions of years of nature behind it, knowing just how to please a man; in return, he must learn how to return the favor.

Wham- bam-thank-you ma'am will cause her to look away from that; to something pleasing, satisfying, other than downright starvation or neglect, it is the main reason for divorce.

James lowers Amber onto his plush soft rug, placing his entire spread body over hers. Covering her was the same as the roof over a house, or a car in a garage, a person coming in from the snow and ice.

Amber has completely forgotten about everything surrounding her, but at this moment; she's lost in the incredible sensation of the pleasure of James's thick 10-inch black cock.

He hunched her while she felt safe inside his body, five minutes.

James turned Amber over carefully with precision; he was an artist painting; Amber's body was the canvas.

Between her legs, she opened them wide for her man to lay into.

James's black cock caused Amber's pussy to transmit a spike in her dopamine levels to the pleasure centers of her brain, but this time her intelligence and sense of decorum were unaffected.

James begins to pump her with rhythm as her head pushes up slightly. He increases, it pops up more and more. Her pussy never tires; his job is to keep this up as long as possible. It's not about him, only her; he shouldn't take a break nor stop.

With so much pleasure, only a real man can keep his body in check until his woman gets from him what she needs.

Amber climaxes for the third time, shaking under the power of pleasure from a mature man who knows what he's doing. She wraps her legs around him, her body automatically giving him the pleasure it just got.

Amber is going to allow him to cum inside her; she appreciates all his body has done. She whispers in his ear, "I am on the pill; you can cum inside my white pussy.' 'You deserve it."

He wasn't taking it as some men do; he was given it freely and willingly.

James' hearing this instantaneously causes him to empty into her everything he has. "Oooooh, baby, Oooooh, so good." This was not fucking; it was lovemaking.

They went upstairs to bed for the night.

The Morning after

James lives where the garage is pointed to the opposite street than Amber's condominium.

Something wakes Amber; she gets out of bed quietly, does not want to wake James, walks downstairs, and looks at the clock; it's 6:00 am.

Knowing it's Sunday morning.

She senses something is wrong, woman's intuition? she opens the front door slowly, recognizing the car that took Diana home two weeks ago, parked at the end of her street.

Amber slowly closes the door.

Swiftly walks back upstairs, shaking James. Saying, "James, the car from Saturday night it's back. It's down the street; I'm scared."

James wakes up quickly, walking to his bedroom window peering out the curtains; he sees the car.

To Be Continued.

12