Eat Your Cake and Have It Too Pt. 03

Story Info
The Parked Car, Doppelganger, Twisted Reality. Mother Gale.
6.7k words
4.17
3.7k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 recap

Amber is a 28-year-old petite blonde female who never cuts her hair, occasionally trims. She is good friends with her black neighbor, who has just helped her out of a difficult situation when she took her girlfriend home from a club one Saturday night, her girlfriend's date's brother returned to her house. A frying pan was the only thing that stopped him. James allowed her to stay in his guest room for the night.

Monday morning

James lives where the garage is pointed to the opposite street than Amber's condominium.

Amber wakes: she gets out of bed quietly, not wanting to wake James, walking downstairs looks at the clock; it's 6:00 am, Monday morning.

She senses something is wrong, woman's intuition? she opens the front door slowly, recognizing the car that took her friend Diana home, parked at the end of her street for a second morning.

Amber slowly closes the door.

Swiftly back upstairs, shaking James.

Saying, "James, the car from Saturday night it's back. It's down the street; I'm scared."

James quickly wakes up, walking to his bedroom window peering out the curtains; he sees the car.

Turning to Amber, he says, "I think you will be okay over here; go ahead and go to work; when you get off, put your car in my garage. While you're gone, I will investigate this situation and let you know what I find out with a text or call," while continuing to watch from his window.

Okay, I will have a security system installed at my home before I go back to live there--something I should have done years ago.

Are you sure it is okay for me to stay here? Amber asked.

"Well yeah, I would have insisted," James replied as he gave her one of his extra garage door openers, "when you leave, I will watch and make sure that car doesn't follow you.' 'I doubt he knows you're here but never take anything for granted."

"I feel like I am putting you in the middle of danger; you might get hurt," Amber said with a worried look.

James replied. "As far as danger, I and it are good friends; I've beaten him before."

Amber went on to work; when she arrived, she informed her boss of the situation; they already had the report when it happened weeks ago, advising Amber to get an ex-part-a which she had already done, but it only lasted 15 days. It didn't include the older brother.

At the downtown circle dining spot, the girls met for their usual lunch gathering, consoling Amber for what she was going through.

Kathy said, "Amber, why don't you come over to my house? It's the opposite direction from your place; we do have an extra room?' 'You can stay if you need; I already okayed it with Conner."

"Let me think about it, okay I mean, this may blow over into nothing; tell your husband thank you too," Amber relayed.

The good news was that the Berkshire Marketing agency's client; approved plans and Ideas for the job they were working on, turning the project over to the advertising team. She, as the executive in charge, received a nice bonus.

A car parked down the street

A half an hour after Amber left James's place, the vehicle slowly drove past her house, not seeing anyone there; it sped off; James had a camera modified with a virtually zero distance lens.

He took pictures of the driver and licensed plates; of course, he did not know who Amber went out with on Saturday nights, only that they were younger and white. James is the only black male Amber knew personally, and only two of her four friends, Kathy and Dawn, vaguely knew that.

Being from the suburb and upper society, Amber and her friends only attended white bars or clubs and only dated white men. Of course, there was the token minority here and there, but mainly she lived in a white world.

He knew he was placing Amber in a difficult spot with him being black, not only that but 20 years older, a double whammy. "Life is challenging enough," James laughed.

He would use extreme measures to ensure their relationship was as low-key and as hidden as possible.

James had a good colleague downtown who worked for their advertising company part-time and in the computer department at city hall. He would see if he would help him track down the personal information of the licensed plate from the picture he took.

The guy was in the third year of college and, with the help of a 100-dollar bill, decided to help. He sends James an email with 2300 W Farwell Ave, North Lake Shore, Chicago.

In the meantime, Diana called the older brother she had gone out with that Saturday two weeks ago, they hadn't contacted each other since, but she did have his number.

He informed her his brother had a subtle form of amnesia and did not remember too much about that night; he thought his brother was going back to Amber's to get his phone. Then received a call from the hospital; his brother had some sort of concussion.

Yes, he was the one who parked down Amber's street. He wanted some details on the event that put his brother in the hospital and now jail.

Diana told him, "Please leave them alone; Amber is not answering any questions until court."

"your brother tried to rape my girlfriend." Diana expressed. "And she did not want either him or his brother ever to bother them again."

Jason said, "Look, these things happen all the time. You gave me a little ass that's all my brother wanted, but she had to play hard to get; well, it's going to get more serious than she thought, isn't it?"

The man hung up the phone, not saying any more.

Diana called Amber, ring, ring.

"Hello," Amber answers.

"It's Diana; I just got done talking to Jason, Dave's older brother; I am sorry to say as we thought, he is not happy about what happened to his brother, saying his brother has amnesia from the scuffle that Saturday night and doesn't remember too much.' 'I don't think they will let things go, I am so sorry, but I expect there will be trouble."

Amber remained quiet, not knowing what to say; how could all this be happening?

Diana asked, "Amber, what are we going to do?"

"I don't know; we will figure something out," Amber told her.

The Game Plan

After work, Amber arrived at James's house by 5: 45 pm, parked in the garage closing the door, knowing he would not be home until a little after nine. She settled in, then thought about everything happening and any solutions. She thought, "I am in marketing; that's what I do, solve problems all the time.

Amber's phone rang,

"Hi, baby, are you okay, and how do I know you were in trouble before you ask?' 'Your friend Kathy texted me saying you were in trouble but didn't give me details.' 'She told me she would be in trouble saying this much." It was her mother, Gale.

"I am okay, mother, and yes, Kathy will hear from me, but all that happened was, my friend Diana's date, attempted to make me have sex with him, but I got out of it with one of my next-door neighbor's help," Amber stated.

"I want you to come and stay with me; I am sure you can take some time off your job under these circumstances," her mother asked.

"Are you going to dye your hair back blonde and leave it long?" Amber stated smugly.

"Oh no, leave that silly promise you made to your father out of this, will you; I want you to be safe; you're my only child; besides that, my life is my own.' 'I am not letting anyone tell me what to do, and you know that." Gale conveyed.

"Hahaha, Please, mother, your friends tell you how to live all the time; I've seen that all my life, now you're not going to have anyone, you mean -- Me - tell you what to do? That's what I thought; all dad wanted you to do is be his pretty beautiful blonde wife he was so proud of."

"No, your father just wanted me to be his trophy wife, something he could show around to his friends." Her mother stated firmly.

"Mother, your friends told you that, so you would not outshine them; you were so pretty.' 'No, I am not coming to Denver; I will handle this myself. Bye, mother." She hung up.

"That Kathy," Amber said.

In the meantime, James got an Idea; his son was the owner-manager of a boxing club in New York; James called his son. Ring, ring.

"Dad?" Gerald answered. "Boy, I haven't heard from you in a while. I am sorry about that; you know I have been busy."

"No worries, I have a problem. Don't you manage a few female kickboxers? And doesn't your club have a branch here in Chicago?" James asked.

"Yes, go on," Gerald said.

Gerald is James' 30-year-old son who got into boxing; his dad wanted him out of the Chicago street gangs; well, it worked. He developed quite an excellent Amateur boxing career before discovering that he had a heart murmur, ending it. Then the man who owned the club retired, allowing Gerald to buy him out with a bit of help from his dad.

James told his son of his next-door neighbor's predicament and the details, then his idea.

Gerald replied, "It's a good plan, and you're sure these guys aren't going to be too much trouble; Just the bully female types?"

"Yes, they're cowards, that beat on females, you know, the eventual wife-beater controlling man, the small-skinny dick white man who must hold onto their women and family by fear and racist tactics," James stated.

"Yeah, we know them well; okay, dad, let me ask around.' 'I'll get back to you; besides, I need to visit the Chicago chapter anyway; it's been long overdue,"

"Dad, you know if things get out of hand, there is Uncle John?"

Silence from James, then he said, "Oh, I don't think it will come to that, goodbye, son."

Gerald hangs up.

Home to a naked surprise

At 9 pm that night, James, off work, arrives at home, parked his car in the garage, sees Amber's car; he smiles." Hey, Amber, I am back. I have some good news, information, and ideas." While walking upstairs, Amber meets him outside the guest room; she had just gotten out of the shower standing there stark naked, brushing her hair.

James looks, of course, surprised, but after being inside her a few times already, it was just a lovely sight to come home to; a young, sweet, gorgeous, naked blonde.

"So, what news? And I have a few Ideas myself," Amber replied.

While she was putting on her pajamas, James quickly went to his room then said, "Let me take a quick shower before we get into our ideas, okay."

"Okay," Amber said from the guest room.

James thought to himself, "I am glad I did not have a relationship with this woman ten years ago; the house would have had three kids by now, with a newborn sucking milk from her titties right now, Hahaha."

James took a shower then put on pajamas. Amber was already sitting on the couch with coffee for both.

Plans implementation

James looked at Amber, saying, "Okay, this is the plan I wanted to go over with you; I have contacted my son from New York; he is the head of a boxing club with a chapter here in Chicago.' 'We are going to bait and switch the guy's Jason and Dave.' 'My son and I will be watching from my place.' 'We have picked out a kickboxer; she is white and will dress up like you; drive your car from the club and stay at your house for a month.' 'I think the guys will be fooled trying to scare or rape you; however, of course, it will be the kickboxer; We will call the police when they enter the house; the police should catch the men in the act, of breaking and entering, assault, and attempted rape."

"The Kickboxer understands the risk, but it will be like a vacation to her, living in a condominium in a rich suburb of Chicago.' 'Defending a fellow female is one of the reasons she got into boxing in the first place; to defend herself from these kinds of big bully men."

Amber replied, "I think it might work; of course, I will make it worth her while."

"Also, I would like to add to the plan, buy a Gard dog as a present to my neighbor in the back of my house; they have a little girl I am the godmother to; it would be like an early warning for anyone scrounging around the backyard."

"And what may I call this son of yours?"

"Oh, I am sorry, his name is Gerald Johnston; he is somewhat your age, about 33," James answered.

James took the next day off; he had weeks of personal time he had never taken, making excellent use of it now.

8:00 am Amber left for work; all was going exceptionally well at her job; of course, the girls were concerned about her, but she informed them to stay out of it the police would keep an eye on things. She just did not want them involved in any way.

At 5:30 pm, Amber arrived back after work, parked the car, walked into the front room; James was sitting on his couch. She asked James, "When he thought the idea he proposed, would get underway."

He said, "The kickboxer is scheduled to visit us hereafter her workout, I'd say around 7 pm tonight."

At 7 pm, they decided to meet the girl at the Crimson ring downtown; the three-met and had dinner. 8:30 pm Amber and the kickboxer left to shop for hair dye, clothes, outfits, and shoes.

James headed back to his house, parking in the garage.

Amber and the girl drove back to her condominium; they laughed and shared experiences about men. For the next few days, Amber showed her how to act and walk like her, the time she left for work and back, and her guest room where she would be staying.

In the meantime, Gerald spent time at the club, continuing kickboxer girls' training. Between 8:am & 4 pm, then stayed at his father's place for the evening.

James, off for a week, did some surveillance of Jason and Dave, the target guys.

The younger brother now bailed out of jail; they left for the Docks working from 9a to 5p, then home. Dave lived at the address with his mother, his brother somewhere else; he did not feel a need to search for the older brother's place just yet. He did not see an older male figure around; had their father passed away, or parents divorced?

The fellow workers at the docks had heard about the rape charges and seen Dave's bruised-up face; however, the woman a blonde, many of them seen out from time to time, even one had danced with, so there was not much interest in helping them. Their boss told Dave any more dealings with this woman; he would be risking his job.

Thank goodness James used the ski mask and kitchen gloves shielding Amber from racial overtones. It would have been a lot different if they had known a man helping this young blonde, was a black man.

The Doppelganger

Amber decided to take Kathy's offer to stay with her while the kickboxer, doppelganger, stayed at her place. Kathy finally said she was sorry for speaking with her mother behind her back.

Amber told her, "It was good to hear from her mother regardless of the circumstances, but you're forgiven anyway."

Two weeks later, the girls went out; as usual; the kickboxer went with them all dressed up like Amber; they all laughed.

Dawn said, "Oh my, you look just like Amber!" hahaha.

Amber's five friends asked, "Why not let the police handle things."

Amber and the girl said, "Everyone knows how the police operate; the crime has to be committed before they will do anything. By that time, someone could be hurt or killed."

After drinking and dancing a little, Kathy and Amber left to go home, as did the other girls going to their respective homes.

The doppelganger driving Amber's car arrived, parking in the condominium's garage.

Down the street was a car parked; it was Dave and Jason.

James and Gerald watched from the upstairs window and notified the kickboxer this was D Day. They were wearing ski masks; it was so quiet the only thing heard was crickets and a soft breeze on this warm beginning of October night.

The guys slowly moved from the car to the condo's backyard; the neighbor's backyard dog, the one Amber gave her goddaughter, began to bark. Startling the guys, but they persisted anyway to the back door. Using a short crowbar, they gently cracked the back door walking inside.

Doppelganger was in Amber's bedroom behind the door, waiting with brass rings on her right hand.

The boys quietly walked into the house; it was dark, the lights were off, only a bathroom night light shined. Walking into the living room, Dave pointed to the bedroom. Jason whispered, "I'll hold her down; you come in from behind me."

The younger brother knotted.

James notified the police that strange men parked down the street had just broken into the house at 6783 High Ridge avenue.

Jason opened the door dashing in; it was dark, placing his hands on the bed, nothing was there.

The Kickboxer left from behind the door into the front room, startling Dave, hitting him in the jaw, knocking him back. However, he kept his balance; she then high kicked him; finished him off with a round kick, knocking him over the coffee table; he was out cold.

Jason ran out saw his brother knocked out on the floor, saying," Not again." He looked at what was supposed to be Amber saying, "You are going to pay for that!" With his fists struck at her.

She sidestepped him, blocked his hand downward, then hit him square in the nose, followed by a dropkick, knocking him into the coffee table, smashing it.

He got up with a bloody mouth and nose, running at her. She dropped sideways to his knees. Jason flipped a summersault, hit the wall upside down, then landed on his back, knocking the wind out of him.

By that time, the police showed up, sirens blasting.

James and Gerald looking wide-eyed from the upstairs window across the street.

The police took both men away; the kickboxing-doppelganger had Amber's passport and driver's license and looked like her; there was no reason for them to think otherwise; the police filed the report; it was over.

James called Amber, who quickly drove over; Gerald, James, Amber, and Dana, the kickboxer, all met at James's house, going over the events and with wine, toasting the victory.

Dana went over the details, leaving nothing out. James, Gerald, and Amber were glued to her every word, eyes wide open. Finally, Dana said to Amber, "Sorry about the coffee table."

"They all laughed," she said, "no worries, it can be replaced."

Normality returns

Amber asked Kathy, "is it alright for her to stay at her house for another month just to make sure things were really quieted down."

"Of course," Kathy relayed.

Then told Dana she could stay at her house and continue using her car for another month in appreciation.

Dana clapped her hands in glee, saying, "This has been the best few weeks of her life." Happily smiling.

Gerald stayed another few days, then headed back to New York and had the Chicago chapter make Dana supervisor over the women.

A few weeks went by everything went back to normality; the girls began going out again.

One Saturday night in November, Amber was on her do not go out, week. Kathy had kept a good watch over her, really turning into full mother mode. Kathy had a designating week for all the girls -- no night out routine, so it wasn't like it was unfair; she just watched out for the younger women.

Amber booked a king-size bed at the Plaza Hotel downtown without letting Kathy know, inviting James over for dinner and a spy thriller movie.

James excepted.

Amber was hot and ovulating; when James arrived, she was butt naked; when he walked in; he knew exactly what she needed, a good fuck.

James had wine and roses as she wiggled to the kitchenette to put them in water; they always had a vase for such occasions.

James was not surprised; he knew Amber just liked being nude; it wasn't a big deal.

James's cock had stirred to a bulge; he slowly walked to the room's couch sitting down.

She walked over, unzipped his pants pulled out that 10-inch black cock she so missed.

12