All Comments on 'Eat Your Cake and Have It Too Pt. 03'

by Peanut717

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Peanut717Peanut717about 2 years agoAuthor

Seriously, I can't understand giving this story anything but a 5 star. Could you at least explain why its not? This story is nothing like the usual, original, making sure of that. It had suspense of sorts and a plot twist that ended well. The antagonist is well-deserving of what happened to then the protagonist is written, and motives explained. If this story is not a five-star, why? Anonymous comments are welcome.

Harris600Harris600about 2 years ago

Yeah, I agree with you. You have so many so-called anonymous commenters who rant racist but can't comment on a solid central story with good character arch's strong white personalities and not the same old black mean man ass hole.

TwoStrongTwoStrongalmost 2 years ago

I am not anonymous for all to see. Not a racist and as we all know sex is about excitement. In the end the interracial interactions are still hot. Sorry, but there are different strokes for different folks. Don't read and don't participate. I for one think all kinds of sex is hot to all. Some things don't float my boat but it might for others. I loved the story and I am more into the black woman and white man...but it is hard to find in real life as well as stories. I thought this was awesome and love how an older cool black dude landed a grounded white woman. He was chivalrous but also had some edge. 5+ stars and thank you!!!

Peanut717Peanut717over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the comment Mr. TwoStrong. I try to write stories of hope and encouragement there is way too much dreary and dismal. You see those kinds in Hollywood themes all the time now and wonder why the public are not attending their movies. It is possible to be happy, safe, and neighborly despite the evening news.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPeanut717@Peanut717
Most stories I have read are ordinary following the tends nothing original. There is no love I guess I am reading in the wrong genre. This stuff degrades the norm but for what purpose? forget marriage unless it's broken. I get no comments no matter if I've written a horrible ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES