Eat Your Cake and Have It Too Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber's a pristine female

Amber is a healthy woman who knows exactly how to care for her body.

One, you do not spit in a woman's vagina; the germs in the mouth are not suitable; do not go well down there; it was just plain stupid.

Two, even though many females like sucking cock, she was too good for that, and a Suttle way, men use, causing many women to bow before them.

Three, she was not going to eat or suck out sperm; she couldn't get out of her mind they were miniature babies.

Four, If a man can't please her with his cock he is not worth the effort. Size really didn't matter too much, but skinny and under six inches, hell no, she did not have time for.

Amber said, "James, I am so hot, horney, I need a big stress reducer, turned around sat right down on James's swollen Dick; even though wet, she had a difficult time getting all the girth into her.

It was a beautiful sight as he watched her white booty sit down on him, Amber squeezing her pussy down.

His girth clung to the sides of her pussy, causing nerve endings to fire pleasure and pain receptors at the same time; until her glands began the lubrication process, turning her pussy shaft into pure pleasure.

He had his hands on the sides of her hips; while she wiggled, trying to get more than the head in.

Amber's glands gave her a small climax allowing his cock to stuff more up inside it, "Oooooh,' 'boy do I love this black cock flesh," she said. Her legs were wide open as she began to hump and pump up and down.

James began to move with her. However, she stopped him saying, "No, I'm well-rested; just sit here, relax, and get you some pussy.

James nodded his head; she had never expressed such nastiness.

Amber went to work fucking in circles, banging up and down, in and out, but something was missing, and thank goodness he didn't cum before she figured it out.

Instinctively he placed his hands holding onto her pink nipples.

Not being tipsy this time, she could understand the full effects of what was going on. She needed his 10-inch black cock stuck up as far as it could go, positioned where her clitoris was receiving slippery attention, and a man sucking and holding her sensitive nipples.

James began to work on her breasts and nipples,

Amber went to work on that cock buried in her silk-glazed pussy. She kissed him as she moved slowly up and down, cramming more of it in, a little at a time. When seven of the ten inches slid up inside her, abruptly, her pussy secreters spewed, causing a massive climax; she groaned, "Whimpering, oooooh, James, Oooooh."

James said," Baby, let's fuck in bed,"

"Okay, but you lay down, please?" Amber replied

James got into position his head near the top of the bed.

Amber got on top of him. Grabbing his wet cock, ramming it back inside. Seated and using the headboard for leverage, she resumed fucking.

James touched her nipples ever so gently while sucking on the left one. Then he switched to the right, going back and forth every few minutes. He knew exactly what to do, not too little and not too much.

Amber, in extreme pleasure, said, "Don't stop, please, no, oh no." Her pussy muscles tightened like the first time, and with rhythm, it started sucking him up into her.

It was a beautiful, incredible sight. Amber's eyes were closed, swaying her long blonde hair from side to side. While her pink nipples stood straight out, looking like milk jugs.

Moving his head down viewed her soft white legs, smooth, silky blondish pussy hair, with his cock laid buried inside her body.

While watching all this. James thought about John; his brother was right; he was the luckiest man in the world.

She pumped him slowly, picking up speed until her body was banging him hard, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. Amber settled into James's lap, her hips moving in simi-circles keeping his cock up inside her as far as possible, rubbing her clit, the back of her pussy, and her shaft cylinder, nipple stimulation all four at the same time.

He closed his eyes for a minute, still holding onto her pink nipples. This is not fair. How can any warm-blooded man keep from Cumming? He ruled her the last time they fucked; her pussy proved its dominance this time.

Amber was conquering James; he could no longer stand it; he groaned, squirting a fat load of sperm inside her spasmodic pussy muscle.

Amber was fully aware of what her pussy was doing, saying, "That's it, that's it." She took the cum straight from both balls, draining them. She was fully aware of her body's need to breed; to be honest, it was remarkable to her too. She groaned as her pussy finished its pleasurable siphoning.

Amber sat there thinking, how can I control this fantastic muscle.

Isn't she not a modern-thinking American female? I can't let primal urges control me. She sat there thinking; I am better than this, yes it was the purist of fucking, but hadn't womankind advanced since ancient times?

This was the best fuck she had ever had in her life; however, it would forever change the course of her future.

Lifting off, she went to the bathroom; after she came out, James was fast asleep; she had worn him out.

Thank goodness for birth control, or she was sure her pussy would have had him knock her up, whether she liked it or not.

The next day James returned home.

Amber returned to Kathy's house; Kathy looked at her with suspicion but knew not to say anything; after all, she was almost 30.

Twistable Occurrence

There was a power outage from an eighteen-wheeler accident hitting a transformer during the night. The following day Ambers alarm did not sound at her usual 6 in the morning. When she finally woke up looking at the clock, it was 8. Amber jumped up; she had a presentation due at 9: 30 with the corporate CEO.

As fast as she could, she put on her clothes, grabbing her laptop computer, charts, and portfolio, into the car and down the usual route she took to work. However, this morning's traffic was horrible and backed up.

By 9: 15 am and already late for work, she arrived, dashed out of the car running, dropped her satchel, she bent over to pick it up, a guy not looking fell right over her.

Amber said, "Oh, I am so sorry, but I have to go." She ran off.

The guy said, "But you forgot."

But she was gone; he had Amber's wallet that had fallen out and a pamphlet of some kind. Well, he thought to himself, "I better look in her wallet and see who this beauty was." Her driver's license said Amber B Jones, and he even found a business card, with the location of probably where she worked in the building.

He went to the Marketing firm on the card and then to the receptionist, asking if Ms. Jones was here?

The receptionist asked what his business was with Ms. Jones; he told her she dropped a few things on the way to work.

She told him just leave it with her, and she would make sure it got to Ms. Jones.

No, that's okay. I'll wait, so he sat waiting

1/2 hour later; Amber walked out, having received a message a man had her things. She saw a nice-looking 6-foot three-inch blonde-haired white man; she walked up saying thank you so much and was sorry about the incident.

He introduced himself as Brian Reynolds shaking her hand and saying, "He worked on the first floor, for Coopers ASB. It's an architectural firm.' 'I am out for lunch at noon, inviting you, and I am not taking no for an answer as payback for returning your things?"

Amber asked, "And how do you know I am available for lunch?"

Brian said, "Your receptionist told me."

Amber turned to look at her receptionist sticking out her tongue at her.

Who motioned, I am sorry.

"Okay, Mr. Reynolds, only because you were so lovely to return my things and pay you back for knocking you over."

During lunchtime at the Crimson Ring, Amber was nowhere to be found. All four girlfriends asked where in the world Amber was? No one knew, and she wasn't answering her phone or texts.

Over the next few weeks, Amber and Brian hit it off, during a Friday lunch at the Crimson Ring; finally, Amber showed up with a fine-looking tall blonde man by her side, introducing him to her friends.

The three, Sue, Dawn, and Diana, looked dumbfounded.

Kathy was the only one not gawking at him, saying, "Oh nice to meet you, MR Reynolds."

"Oh, please just call me Brian," he replied.

They had a lovely meal and conversation while Amber told them of the circumstances of the chance meeting.

Sue and Diana started to cry, saying, "Just like in the movies."

Amber went to James's house to explain that she met someone and thanked him for three years of friendship; that he was the best neighbor she ever had and hoped they would keep in touch.

James said, "Of course." But he knew he might not ever see her again, telling her he would miss coming home in the evenings at 9; he winked, they hugged as tremendous friends.

Her pussy ached at the sight of leaving James; Amber said," Shut up, I told you the last time I control you, understand?" She was glad she was in the car, or someone might think she was going plumb loco.

Amber sold her condominium to Dana, the kickboxer, at an excellent price six months later, moving in with Brian. Who met James while the moving company was there.

Amber sat Brian down, feeling like he was getting ready to propose to her.

Saying. "Look, I made a promise to my father to always keep my hair blonde, and I want to have girls, and I want them to be blonde too; I know some people think of it as silly, but it means something to me; it is some of the reasons I am with you, I won't lie.' 'Also, I walk around nude I always have, and I have not always been with Caucasian people; I've experimented with others."

He said, "You mean black men?"

Yes, she said, "And I am not sorry about it either."

Brian laughed, "I am so glad and relieved." I just got out of a relationship with a black woman; her family would have disowned her if she continued to date a white man. Isn't that a switch?' 'I have been single six months before falling over you, hahaha."

"Look, I don't care anything about this countries' racial baloney.' 'Who you went out with before we met is no concern of mine.' 'As far as walking around in the nude, I don't care. I have high-walled fencing at my place surrounding the pool, but some of my neighbor's houses have balconies they could see into my yard; Just saying, some of my neighbors are older men. If the heart attack rate goes up, we will know who to blame, hahaha."

Amber hugged him, saying, "I love you, Mr. Reynolds."

Two weeks later, he proposed to her in front of her friends at the Crimson ring; had all five girls crying, even mama Kathy.

At 29, Amber Married Mr. Reynolds, becoming Mrs. Amber Reynolds at a huge wedding at the rented NBA basketball stadium downtown; James was there dancing and kissing the bride.

She had her first baby girl, a year later, a blonde. They named her Blake after the movie star.

Of course, she worked out keeping her figure and weight in check. Six months later, she said her husband down with a severe look. Brian, I need to say something.

Brian said," Oh my what?" looking concerned and a bit afraid.

"I want to have two more babies and Blake to be 18 before I am 50," Amber stated quite seriously.

He said, "It's not a problem for me why you asked."

She said, "Because of the timetable, I just thought we should talk about it; other than far along in pregnancy, I want you in bed with me for the next three years." She stripped him down right then grabbed his hand walking to bed, both naked; she laid down, opened her legs wide, saying, "fuck me, "

Brian got up in her pussy fucking her a good half hour; he was okay, a good eight inches, and could keep it up nicely. She came once, it was good.

No, not as good as James, but who could be, she thought afterward.

No, once you go black, you never go back is a lame racist, a stupid term meant to scare people. Amber is an intelligent woman capable of making rational decisions regarding her sex.

Brian held her legs over his shoulders, pounding her until she whispered in his ear, "Let it go, fill my fucking pussy."

Brian busted a load into her right then, knocking her up; after all, it's not every day his wife cursed; wanting to get pregnant, she made sure it was prime ovulating time of the month.

Nine months later, they had Naomi after another actress; two years after that, They were at it again. Brian had her in a doggy position when Amber said, "Why are you waiting? I've cum twice already."

Brian groaned, busting his biggest load due to her making him wait a month wanting to build his sperm supply; he said, "Okay, you have my nut make a baby with it."

Oh, Brian, you nasty thing," Amber stated lustfully.

Brian told her, "I want you on your back when I put Gwyneth in your belly." He cream-pied her an hour later.

They had already chosen a name if Amber had another girl; nine months later, Amber had her third blonde-haired baby girl.

Three blonde girls were named after three blonde actresses.

In the hospital, her mother Gale called, "Congratulating her daughter on finally giving her some grandchildren." But asked, "Amber, come on, three blonde girls named after three blonde actresses?" are you getting back at me, Somehow?"

Amber asked, "Are you going to dye your hair back blonde and leave it long?" Amber stated

"Well, it's gray now, but yes, I am. You win." Her mother said. Oh, my god, daughter, you just have to eat your Cake and have it too."

Amber replied, "Yep, and best when it's served cold, Hahaha."

Blake, Gale, and the girls

Amber had talked to her girls about the importance of keeping their hair trimmed, long, and blonde. As children, they did not have an opinion, but as the years went by, friends wanted them to do colors purple, black, and green. Amber allowed hair coloring but not dye.

Blake went to her father, saying the kids at school wanted her to be like them cutting her hair, but he told her I am sorry, sweety, that's your mother's thing. It's a family issue with your grandfather; she eventually dropped the subject.

The summer of Blake's ninth year, her mom and dad wanted to go on a world vacation tour; something Brian promised Amber on their honeymoon night but hadn't gotten around to it due to Amber wishing to raise a family so quickly.

Amber called her mom, Ring, ring.

"Oh, hi, honey," Gail answered.

"Mom, I know you watch the girls from time to time, but this summer, Brian and I have scheduled a world tour; could you watch the girls for a couple of months?" Amber replied.

"Oh my, that's a tall order; how old are they now?" Gale asked.

"Blake just turned nine, Naomi is seven, and Gwyneth is five.' 'Oh, oh silence then, Okay."

A few days later, Amber and their family boarded a flight for Denver arriving the next day, then staying at her mother's house overnight before heading off on their tour.

Gale was the talk of the neighborhood, strolling around with three gorgeous blonde granddaughters attracted so much attention at the parks, malls, and stores.

She met a man who reminded her so much of her deceased husband. She called her daughter still on vacation. Ring, ring.

Amber answered, "Oh no is something wrong?"

"No, no, listen a minute, I met a man we like each other he even said in his younger days he was blonde, we are taking it slow but?"

'But what, mother?" Amber asked.

"Well, I don't want to replace your father.' 'I know how much he meant to you."

"OMG, mother? Dad's been gone a long time; get on with your life.' 'Yes, go for it." Amber replied Happily.

"Well, okay, I haven't gone out since your father." Gale stopped.

"I know, mom, sometimes you just must eat your Cake and have it too." Amber laughed.

Gale laughed, repeating it out loud. "Hahaha."

With the vacation over and children back in school, life settled down to its routine.

Amber took the girls to her father's grave that Memorial day, looking at the stone. It said Nathanial Jones and under the words, "Laying here is the loving husband of Gale and father of Amber."

Amber said, "Daddy, I have kept your promise, having never cut my hair. Keeping this as a niche has helped me so much throughout my life. I have three wonderful blonde girls I wish you could have known; I will attempt to have them keep my promise to you, a tall order, I know, but I'll try." Love you, daddy.

Amber and the girls placed flowers down and left.

Closing Epilogue

Eat your Cake and have it too, started with a young girl's promise to her father, a shaky relationship with her mother--an up and promising career in a sheltered affluent, nonetheless Caucasian society.

James, Ambers across the street black recluse neighbor, ate her cake but never did have it too.

Brian, Amber's eventual husband, never ate the Cake; he still has it preserved and protected.

Amber had the best sexual experience in her life, a taboo she maneuvered with excellence. A husband, the love of her life, and protector of what makes her peculiar. Won the battle with her mom ruled by peer pressure her whole life, she flipped. And finished it off with keeping the promise she made 30 years ago, presenting to him not one but three beautiful blonde-haired girls.

In her diary, Amber was lying in bed, looking at it during her 39th birthday, a checklist she made on her eighteenth, with only one box unchecked; it said, "Eat your Cake and have it too, "checking the box, smiling.

end...

12