All Comments on 'Eating Cum from Kimberly'

by steelepen

Sort by:
  • 159 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Prefer the cum straight from the cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I love eating another man's cum from my wife's pussy or ass. When we were younger, she would go dancing with friends. Sometimes she would suck them off in our car during the band breaks. Then she would go home with her friend and spend the night screwing. When she came home in the morning I would clean her, I especially loved it when she had given him her ass. She decided long ago she didn't want to "cheat" any more. To sweeten the pot, she hasn't sucked me or let me have her back door. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Eating cum from Jesica. Jessica was my wife. Did I get excited about her screwing another guy. No and yes. I hated the thought of our children being with her and her having another guy around them and me being the wronged one having to live alone and pay alimony. Making payments on the house for her the children I didn't mind but the SOB was living in it with them. Looking on the positive side I got rid of her. That was a plus because she went through our money like it was rain water. When I had a suspension that she was cheating and I got a raise I asked my boss if there was any chance of investing in his company? He was already thinking of retirement and possibly selling. He asked if I would possibly be interested in buying? I said that I really was but I couldn't do it now. He said let me think I'm in no hurry. A week later he called me into his office at quiting time. He had a deal I couldn't refuse. He put my raise money paid me some interest plus we talked about the price for the business. I thought was very reasonable. I even took a pay cut and it was applied to the buying account. Jessica was really pissed and demanded that I quit and find a better job. I refuse. I said that I wasn't going to walk away from an elderly man who had helped me through hard times. I caught her cheating and I filed. She fought be it was actually the second time that she cheated and I was done. I was so sorry for the children but I couldn't take it. My bosses business was located on a farm. I moved into the tenant house. It was actually a pretty nice place it needed be remodeled. It had 4 bedrooms 4 bathrooms basement back patio. He said that if I wanted if I done the work he would pay for materials. I said that I could live in it the way it is. Besides I didn't want to cause the value to increase and then i would have to pay more. Said not happening he would have it appraised and that would be the price for me later. Deal. I met his daughter Marie but that was about that. I did know she was very respectable to me what little I was around her and I noticed that she was a beautiful woman. As I said I made payments on what was our house and the SOB moved in. I paid children support and it was reasonable. The children really liked being with me on my weekends and I missed them like crazy when I was alone I actually missed her but that was ok because I didn't miss the cheating. Henry my boss I should have told you sooner called me in one evening he was working on books and said that I should learn how. I was getting pretty good. He talked about Ariel his daughter and said that she was going through what I had. You mean that her husband was cheating? Yes and she had divorced him.I said that I was very sorry. They didn't have children did they? No he said she had issues and couldn't. I'm sorry to hear that but maby it's best because that's the worst thing about our divorce is the stress on the children. Trying to shorten the story Ariel and I married 2 years later and my children love her. They are around us a lot that our oldest is driving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Interesting 🤔

consulting91consulting91about 2 months ago

Great story. I wish there was another chapter. Did she let Dan do her again?

When she had affairs, did the husband watch or just wait to eat at home?

SissyBiJockSissyBiJock3 months ago

Very hot, shame this didn't become a series!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I walked in on my wife and a friend. They didn't hear me. I was pissed to see him messing with Mary. I was ready to beat the shit out of him and thought that I should give them a couple of minutes to see if Mary would remain faithful. She did. She had slapped his hand twice before he got the message. I reopened the door and acted as if I just entered. Hey how's it going babe? Good as she rolled her eyes. And you Bill? Pretty good. The night was pretty normal but I knew that I had to set him straight. We he was leaving I was walking out with him. I said babe I'll be back in a minute. As soon as we were out I said Bill I need to make something clear. If you ever mess with my wife again you will be sorry. As I grabbed his shirt and added do you understand? Yes. Ok now get. Back in the house Mary said you need to have a talk with that asshole. Already done and I'm proud of you. I seen you roll your eyes and I knew what that meant.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I came close to eat my wife one night when she came in late from what was to have been a meeting at work. I had been away for 2 nights because of work. I was home had the children taken care of and in bed. I was showered and in bed waiting I was horny. She came in I could smell alcohol but that didn't bother me. I've had a beer before. It was the smell when I grabbed her flipped her on her back and started to go down on her that I knew we had problems. She confessed and begged forgiveness. I said that I needed time to think. She had said enough that I knew that it was a coworker that had been after her. He was in upper management. The next morning she was awake earlier than normal and asked if we could talk. She said that she would quit her job and find another. I said no if you want to stay married she needed to go straight to HR and report asshole. I knew asshole had caused problems before. She did as I said. Asshole actually was fired. Her reporting brought more women with complaints. We are still together and I believe that we are good.

jimbo01992jimbo019924 months ago

Rest story sadly it ended to quickly

Dklover56Dklover564 months ago

I know my wife has lovers and I’m glad she does, I love to eat her pussy knowing she’s had another guys cock in it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good description of the enormous arousal a man gets on seeing his partner being pleasured by someone else. It’s a very normal reaction and once we overcome our initial shock and pangs of jealousy combined with the embarrassment of an involuntary erection which needs to be stroked, it’s nothing but pure erotic pleasure from that moment on.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Incredibly erotic - the description of how sultry and erotic she looked presenting herself to another for their pleasure was incredible. I love when my wife comes home sans her bra with her nipples showing and jiggling knowing she has be the object of some lucky guys dream

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

In a round about way I have been giving my bride hints on her being with another man (I would prefer BBC) just for the opportunity to clean her cream pie. Hopefully it would eventually graduate to me watching and videoing her. Even then the cream pie would still be warm. A+

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam5 months ago

I love it when my wife has a man to fuck.

AhboomAhboom5 months ago

@Anonymous maybe be thankful this is a fictional erotic story on an erotic story website?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Best friend my ass. We call them back stabbing SOB's.and where's. Be thankful that it happened before marriage and children.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip696 months ago

I loved this story. I’d like to see it expanded. It’s highly erotic, warm and loving.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I just wish my wife would be honest with me about things...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The Question is , in the real word would you eat wife pussy full of another guys cum ? I know it turn on reading it you can wank reading about its really hot thinking about it it's different emotions all together

lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

What the pseudo macho men do not understand is that eating a creampie out of your lover or wife, no matter whether it is yours or someone else's, is one of the most intimate things a man can do.

Whether it is cuckolding, sharing, hotwifing, or just the two of you, it is erotic and sensual, and of course dirty and nasty, and she will love you for it

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent 5 (4.75 = 95%, ★★★★★)!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I would love for my bride to enjoy another man with me watching. And to clean her up afterwards would be icing (cum) on the cake. Hopefully one day. A+

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

I gave this a 5 the first time I read it, and would give it a 5 again if I could

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Pathetic. What a waste....

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I have ate her out after I shot off in her before. It was ok but not something that turned me on. She came in late from a meeting and after we were in bed and started messing with each other I started to go down on her and noticed that the smell was off. I asked what the F*** did you do? She started crying and confessed. I said that I wouldn't touch her and may file for divorce. I also said don't you breath a word about this to anyone and if Albert called approached her or anything that she had better not let him touch her again and let him know to never call you again and stay away. I had buddies that worked in the same plant as he did and they knew that he was a womanizer. They actually had pictures of him with 2 different women that worked there. The pictures were of him having sex in the plant. I tried to paying for some copies of the pictures but they gave them to me. I sent copies to the office to different managers and to his wife. Shit hit the fan talk about a mess. We are still together. I believe things are good.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed it very much. Boy, are there a lot of haters out there. A lot of those profess to be really turned off by this story, but, as you notice they continue to read such stories and comment negatively. I’m pretty sure they’re beating off to the story then feeling guilty afterward when they make their hateful comments. Grow up, and own your fetish. It won’t kill you, ya dick heads. 5 for good writing !

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 1 year ago

I'd believe Kimberly has a beautiful daughter ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Trash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved the story . As I have to see my life in it. When I meet my wife years ago. As we dated. I would talk sexy thangs as we had sex. She would say. I’m fine with your dick. I said can we try some stuff. She said like what .? I would love to whip me , well after a lot of asking. She did. And she got wet as she did it. After sex she said are you happy. I said I would be more happy if you let me do as I won’t to do. She said. Do as you like. I kissed her started playing with her nipples and then as she layed there I put my mouth on her pussy. She said. Really. All I said. Was you said I could. She said ok. And I clean her out. Best part she couldn’t stop having orgasms over it. As I started doing it Averytime . I started telling her she should go out with the girls and come home and feed me a hot miss , she said I go out , but not sure I can do as you asking. But I will try for you. Well she said. We was out . As we was leaving I had to pee. But there wasn’t room in the bathroom. So we walked out the bar. The cold air , made it hard to hold. So I pulled my dress up maybe to high . Was seating down beside a truck. Peeing and I went over . My ass was showing and dress was over my head. I feel a hand on my ass. Then to my pussy. They was fingering me. I tryed to get up. I couldn’t. I said ok ok just fuck me. The finger went out and a dick went in. They fucked me hard and fast. I then said you are going to make my hasband happy. As I said that they came in me. I layed there for a minute. Then my friends saw me and said there you are. Are you ok . I said will you take me home . As you walk in . I saw you and came over to help you. You walked over to the chair saying you was a bad wife. I looked at you you pick up your dress. I went to my knees and mouth right on your pussy. She said you really did loved this. I said I read about it. I had to do what I could. I hope we are ok. She said. We ok but next time I hope they don’t just put it in hard and get off so fast. I said so you will do it again. She said if you like. I kissed her and said I love her. She said I love you and will do anything for me. I said even telling me I got a small dick. She said yes I will. She said who aver that man was that fuck me had a bigger dick then yours. I kissed her and said thank you my love.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

The poor little sick incels hate stories like this, because they are weak insecure little boys, not men

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ha-ha-ha! And the daughter was conceived with your sperm? Are you sure? Think about it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have a question for the admiring commentators and in general for everyone who gives 4-5 stars for this and similar shit: "And if another man in the process of sexual intercourse vomits on your woman - will you lick it all with the same trepidation and relish, smacking your lips?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I sincerely wonder why such high scores? Has society finally degraded? The author published all his 5 fairy tales on 03/14/12 - his last fart to humanity and abruptly stopped writing. Probably drowned in a waterfall of someone else's sperm from his wife's cheating cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it. My Wife and have ventured in this, a time ot ten. No regrets! MFM, and FMF, have been a total joy for both of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now I have eaten my wife out after we had sex but I have took extra time to make sure no one had been there before me. I had overheard a guy that I used to consider as a friend before. He had told another guy that he could bed my wife. I slipped away without them even knowing that I was there listening. I talked to my wife about what I had heard and let her know that if she ever considered cheating on me what would happen. I have never had any doubts of her being faithful.

Westman99Westman99over 1 year ago

Another lovely short story.........liked the 'happy' ending as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Love tasting other guys cum - especially from a wife or girlfriend. Biggest love is her giving him oral then kissing me with a mouth full of cum. Guys have cum in my mouth but I prefer via lady

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandover 1 year ago

Love this story!!!

Loving the whole HOTWIFE idea!!

Eating her after I’ve creampied her is so hot for both of us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love to eat another man's hot sperm out of a good looking woman's bald pussy. My penis would get so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it and I would have sucked her lover off too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hoping you write more!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Whatever works for the two of them. Unlike some asshole commenters, I do not judge other people's relationships

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ffs. Put this crap in FETISH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought this was a great turn out

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I overheard Rob one of my friends hitting on Barbra my wife. She did flirt some with guys but that was it. Now Rob was what he thought was a ladies man. The dumbass actually said that back in college that I ate out his girlfriend after he had screwed her and that I said I loved it. BS I thought. I made some noise and walked in. Barbra gave me some looks. Later I offered and made milk shakes. After putting my mixture into glasses I beat off in the red glass his stirred it in. I had taken a video. While eating I asked how they liked it. Both of them bragged about how good it was. Barbra said that she would clean up. Just as soon as she was in the kitchen I showed Rob the video. He actually jumped up and ran to the restroom. When he came out he said he needed get home that he needed to get to work early. I told Barbra what I did. She had the biggest laugh. Rob stayed away. I did send him a text saying if he ever tried anything with my wife or I again I would send copies of what I done to anyone I could think of. Lol.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

I get a thrill from my wife's infidelity

Most bi/gay males do, they live vicariously through the wife. And they believe, like Odoreater and his merry band of tiny dicked wonders, that eating another mans come from a pussy makes them less gay. It doesnt, but taking it from a pussy makes it easier on the white noise in their head created by their repressing their true selves. I feel bad for you and them actually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mmmm love eating cum from my girlfriend’s pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought my wife deserved a night out with her girlfriends once in a while. We have 4 children. All was good until that night. I'm sure you know what I mean. As soon as she walked in I knew what she had done. All I asked was if it was worth it. She dropped her head and dropped in a chair. I said don't come to bed please respect me at least a little. I went to bed. Shortly I heard the shower in the guest bathroom. It took over a week before we even started to speak. She asked if she could come back to our bed. All I said was have you been checked for STDs? I will get checked if you want but he wore protection. I said I don't give a shit get checked and then if you want we can see if we can work this shit out. We have worked it out. While talking she asked if I needed to talk about it ? I said no because if I knew who it was I would probably be taken away from my family. I asked if that was what she wanted? No please I won't talk about it again. Thanks I said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am single after divorce and am looking for a hot and wild gf that will bring me a creampie and we will go from there, for I have cocksucking fantasies. Maybe I will find a woman wild like that. We could have had so much fun.

jasexy28jasexy28about 2 years ago

Great story. Love that you watched her with him and getting her pussy filled with his cum. Would be so hot getting her home in that mess, then kissing her breasts and eating the sperm from her pussy. Not gay at all, just very erotic and something I love the thought of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why not just come out as the gay guy you are? Go ahead and give yourself permission to suck cum directly from the source rather than using a vagina as a cup. This story was posted in 2012. The closet door had been thrown wide open for more than a decade at that point.

NYbiwmNYbiwmover 2 years ago

Great story with just the right mix of erotic and non-explicit narrative. As an author you really get this urge. Thank You !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love my wife being out with friends and suspecting that another man has fucked her. It makes me feel so nasty to move down between her legs and suspect that she still has cum in her. It’s hard to describe but I’m eager to taste her and want to be able to taste his cum. I feel like it’s what I’m supposed to do she’s so hot and sexy I can’t blame men for trying to fuck her. I know I can never stop them from trying and if she can’t say no or he’s to strong and he manages to fuck her as long as she’s not hurt it’s a price we will have to pay.

I’ll kiss and lick her to make her feel better. If I wasn’t willing to pay the price I should have married an ugly woman. I would love for her to be fucked by a man with a huge cock that she tries to avoid but he forces her everytime he sees her. Her friend know what he does and each time she fights less. Telling her he loves Korean pussy he’s going to fuck her for as long as he wants. He’s breaking her down and ruining her, sending her home stretched out with bruises on her tits and nipples. She can’t stop him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know the feeling there's nothing I enjoy more than cleaning another man's cum from my wife's pussy or asshole and if I can't get another man cum all the time it's mine ,...cum is why I am alive Larry Smith

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now I have eaten my wife out after we had sex. One night when she came home when she had supposedly had to work late and I went down on her I could smell was had to have been some other man's cum in her I back away and gave her a hard look. Instantly I could see fear in her eyes. I said I think we need to talk. She started crying and asking forgiveness. I got out of bed and left our bedroom. She put on a robe and found me in the living room. I was just sitting staring at nothing. She tried to hug me and I pushed her away saying that she could at least clean up her cheating body you stink of cheating. She went to the bathroom crying. I thought what the Hell did she expect? Did she think I would accept her like that? When she returned I started asking questions. Why who when how long has it been going on was it worth losing her family because I didn't really know if I could get past it how could I trust her again and so on. She didn't know why it just happened, Bill Davis at work, tonight was the only time, he has flirted for a while, no it was not worth losing her family and hopped I could forgive her and move on. I was hurt worse than ever before in my life. We are still together but it will never be the same as before. At one of her company parties the dumb SOB had the nerve to make a small remark she heard it and grabbed my arm and pulled me away then started apologizing. I jerked away. Later I seen him alone and I walked by and told him you had better be watching over your shoulder because I will get even some time maby tomorrow next week next month next year I promise. I never did but 3 different times when I seen him I started towards him and he took off.I had to laugh. What a chicken shit. We did get back as normal as could be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this story, shared it with me, and we both enjoyed it tremendously. ‘First Time’ stories are always sweet, and you had three of them all in this one story. The first was when they had sex for the first time. The second was when he witnessed her having sex with Dan, and then ate his cum out of her pussy later that night.

The third ‘First Time’ was when they had their heart-to-heart talk and decided to have a half-open relationship (and eventual marriage), where he would be the cuckold. Those are all some very powerful ‘Firsts’, especially for a very young couple.

When my wife and I met in college she wore frumpy clothing, ugly big-framed glasses, no makeup and had not a clue on how to flirt. She was a total bookworm and looked the part. I thought she was at least a 7 in looks. But dressed like that, she looked like only a 4. We started dating, moved in together, and I took her home to meet my family.

My sister and her hit it off immediately and became BFF. My sister was a very sharp dresser, knew how to put on makeup, and flirt with boys. She basically took my GF under her wing and their first stop was the optometrist for contact lens. My GF was a bit taken aback when the optical technician started hitting on her. With contact lens her look moved from a 4 to a 5.

As they left the shop, my sister said, “OMG! Didn’t you see how that guy was hitting on you?” MY wife didn’t even notice. So, my sister started coaching my GF on how to flirt. She told her, “My brother will love having you flirt with him. But you need lots of practice. So, flirt with any and all men you meet during the day!” Within a few weeks my GF was also constantly flirting with me, and I was a walking erection. Her flirty ways moved her look from a 5 to a 6.

Next, my sister took her to a shopping mall, and they spent quite a bit of her daddy’s money re-outfitting my GF. They came right back to our apartment, loaded all my GF’s old clothes in the car, and donated them to Goodwill. Then, my GF looked absolutely hot, even in her casual clothes. Her look went from 6 to 8 immediately!

Next my sister enrolled my GF in a one-night a week, four-week course on cosmetics. My GF looked stunning with her new cosmetic routine. She went from an 8 to a solid 10 in looks. Seeing her made up actually made me cum in my pants.

Now, on campus and around town, my GF was constantly getting attention from guys. Her self-esteem and confidence were going through the roof! One afternoon, she came home about half an hour later than usual. She dragged me off to bed and practically raped me. When I slipped my erect penis into her, I said, “Baby, you’re so hot and wet. I like the way you feel. I wish you we like this every day!”

As she moaned, she said, “Well maybe that could be arranged!”

We fucked long and hard; plus, she had her first orgasm on my penis. Usually, I had to lick her to get her off; but not that day! As we both came hard together, I whispered, “Make it happen. I want you coming home, hot and wet, like this every day!”

As we cuddled, she confessed, “I was waiting in line, inside the Starbucks, and a young executive type man started talking to me. He was really interesting; he bought me my coffee and croissant. Then, we chatted for half an hour. He gave me a ride home and gave me an innocent peck on the cheek. Just talking to him got me all heated up for you. His card says he’s a vice-president for a local bank.”

She added, “It was a lot more exciting riding in his new BMW than commuting on my old bike!”

Much to both of our surprise, I immediately got hard. She giggled at the ‘tent’ in my pants.

Then, she said, “Can I meet him again tomorrow for coffee and a ride?”

I flushed red in the face, and nodded and said, “Sure, if that lights up our sex life like this go ahead!”

She started to jerk me slowly and asked, “Well, if he is nice enough to pay for the croissant and coffee; plus, give me a ride home; shouldn’t I allow him a little more than a peck on my cheek?”

I moaned and shot off in her hand!

They stared meeting three times a week for a nice chat, and each time he dropped her off at our place, Each time she enjoyed giving him a little bit more, and a little bit more, and a little bit more. And she certainly enjoyed telling me about it in bed. He was very shrewd and only took what she offered. Our sex life sizzled!

After a few months, he was taking her over to his place for a good fucking before dropping her off at our place. The first night she came home totally fucked, she said, “If you want to hear about it; you gotta eat my sloppy pussy!”

That night, by eating his fresh load right out of her steamy pussy, I became a willing cuckold. My GF spilled the beans to my sister, who promptly congratulated me. We soon married, my sister was our bride’s-maid, and Mr. BMW attended our wedding, danced with my wife at our reception, and occupied the place of honor in our marital bed at the resort.

Congratulations to you and Kimberly on your happy marriage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love licking my wife's pussy after she has been fucked, the taste is better than anything else. I got my first taste of cum as a horny teen after going to the beach in a small swim suit. Being horny, my cock got hard while with friends and pocked out of the bottom of my suit so I casually rubbed the tip of my cock rubbing the precum all around the tip. I was dropped off at my home and walked up to the porch with my cockhead still exposed so I pulled it all the way out and jerked off in public and cummed into my hand. Not having anything to wipe it up I licked it off my hand and swallowed. I liked the taste so much that I found more ways of tasting cum. Once while jerking off at home I laid in bed and flipped my feet against the wall pointing my cock at my mouth and came into my mouth. That encouraged me to suck guys off at adult book stores and theatres. Now I lick cum from my wifes pussy and love it. Every husband should try it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!O

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Listen to this one. My girlfriend Jamie were at a party. We hadn't really committed to one an other but did date or see anyone else. Actually I was going to but decided to wait for just another day at the most 2 days because we had been bickering for a few days over this and that I didn't think any of it was major but I guess she did. Saturday night we went to a party while visiting we drifted apart. I noticed that she was visiting with some football players that thought they were better than the most of us. I was standing with some of my buddies chatting. Then I noticed she wasn't there any longer. I looked around and didn't see her and then I noticed that Jim our quarterback was not there either. So I started walking around looking. I started down the hallway and Tommy came out of the restroom towards me and said you might want to look in the next to last room on the right and walked on by. I looked and my girlfriend was giving Jim a bj so I turned around and went to get a pop. Damn I was falling in love with this girl and now she did this. I wanted to win her back. Not sure it would work but I had to try. Jim returned to his group. Another 5 minutes Jamie was walking out of the hallway so I made my move. I walked up to her and said hey baby I am so sorry. She looked at me and asked what for? I'm so sorry for not telling you how much I love you and I would really like to spend the rest of my life with you. She said why are you telling me this now. I just wanted to let you know will be go study with me as I kissed the top of her head. Yes she said. God I love you said. I love you too she said. She put her arms around my neck and reached up to kiss me I lifted a little and she kissed my chin. I looked at her and she looked at me and asked my did you move? You ain't going to kiss my mouth with Jims cum in your mouth. OMG I'm so stupid I'm sorry. The way I look at it we weren't exclusive but we are now and it better never happen again. It won't.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Seems that every cuck piece of shit has his own little fantasy memory that he just has to tell everyone about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, it reminds me of times that I would watch my wife get laid, then I would lick her clean and put another load in her myself just to lick her clean again. I’m not a cuck, a cuck is someone that is made to eat their wives freshly fucked pussy. I willing do it because I enjoy it. Nothing taste better than a well used pussy with cum in it. And they feel great to, just sliding in with all that cum lubricant

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wife went on girls night out. toid me she had sex a guy. I got a little pissed and she said she just made it up to see what I would say. However when I started to go down on her she said baby I Iet him cum in me. I had gone to far by then and just licked her out good. This was her first time cheating on me but not the last

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 2 years ago

Loved this story! Kimberly reminds me so much of my ex wife, Mitzi. Mitzi was was a self described “slut” when I met her. I knew that up front. As soon as we started getting serious, she told me that she would never stop fucking around and if I had a problem with that, I needed to find another girl. It was always amazing watching watching horny men fall all over my sexy wife. Mitzi loved to go clubbing braless and pantiless, driving men crazy. She even dressed like that going to the mall!

I am so glad to read that your wife is still regularly providing you with fresh cream pies.

You can read my stories under my pen name Tcs1956. Or we can chat at JustinCase7925@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed it wish she was my wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story, reminded me of my high school years when I lost my virginity to my first girlfriend in the woods after that she and her girlfriend would come over to my house with three of my buddies and we all would fuck each girl at least once and unload in their pussies, then I would take my girl and sooth her aching pussy by licking her clean

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They are divorced. These people always get divorced.

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 3 years ago

I’m in love with your wife! Do you ever get to suck her pussy juice off of a hot, hard cock?

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckualmost 3 years ago

yes I like this story. I like that both enjoyed her enjoying other cock and exciting that both like him licking her pussy clean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A Cream-pie is a terrible thing to waste no matter whose it is if you love your woman. Yes, there is a certain hint of bisexuality around it but if your woman wanted it and wants to share her experience then I suggest you "START LICKING" because that's when the real fun starts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Licking my girlfriend clean afterwards

A couple of nights after I moved in with my girlfriend we were having sex and then I thought what would it be like if I came into her and then licked her pussy clean, just thinking about it got me excited and I came into her and then afterwards I kissed, licked and sucked my way down her nude body until my face was just inches from her freshly fucked cum filled pussy, the lips of her pussy were open wide and I could see the white pearls of my cum inside of her and the aroma emanating from her pussy was intoxicating and she raised up on her elbows and she looked down across her nude body at me looking directly into my eyes and she said, oh babe are you sure that you want to eat my pussy. You just came into me and you came much more than normal. I thrusted my tongue into her pussy and within seconds she was moaning and talking dirty to me and encouraging me to lick her pussy clean, which I eagerly did. That night we fucked four times in a row and I licked her clean each time. The next night she sucked my dick until I came into her mouth and then she french kissed me sharing her mouthful of my own cum with me in the kiss and afterwards I swallowed it down. To this day 22 years later I still lick her clean after sex and she still cum kisses me and often when she is watching me jerking myself off she will ask me to cum onto her sexy firm tits and then lick them clean afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Mmm

Hard sell. I find it a bit hard to believe that he was okay with his "Best" friend sleeping with his girlfriend, if it were some random guy he would have only been facing the pain of his girlfriend cheating, but when you add the best friend it's almost double as personal. Otherwise this was super sexy *3

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My Cheating Wife

The exact thing happened to me. On a game night my wife left with one of her friends to motel. She later told me that he fucked her at least four times. Twice she said his cock is so big he made me cry when he fuck me there. When she came to me, she said, look at my pussy; it's filled with his cum. Clean me please. I didn't hesitate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NOTHING WORSE

There is nothing worse than an uneaten cream-pie especially after your girl-fried/wife has been out on the town. If you expect her to swallow then you must also. If you want to eat her before and after you make love then you must do it when she goes out with others. And you must never forget that she also has girl friends that might want to be eaten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of the very best.

A great story, simple and very sexy.. Cuckolding is a unique experience beyond some people's comprehension but it forms a very special bond between partners.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
this was in the day of the soulless cuckolds

death to all willing cuckolds

tatlockstatlocksalmost 4 years ago
Perfect.

A really simple story of the beginning of a cuckold marriage. Well told and very sexy, you touched on many of the realities of a cuckold relationship.

willymakeitwillymakeitalmost 4 years ago
More?

I’m sure you could create some background stories to cover the 20 year marriage. Gave it 5 stars

CreamMilkCreamMilkabout 4 years ago
Pretty short

Decent writing not much love to speak of but hot

NoRules69NoRules69over 4 years ago
🔥

I love when my wife gets laid. By me or a one else. Her pussy is so good to eat afterward.

Enjoy your writing, please keep it up, no pun intended initially. But your writing does keep it up.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 4 years ago
Loved It

Loved the development of the story and how the boyfriend responded. Nothing beats a good creampie whether it is yours or someone else's. Speaking from experience women love it when their man eats the pie. It's a particular treat with a first timer as she grabs the back of your head and pulls you deeper into her pussy as she writhes in orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Random Anon doesn't have a wife

This dude before me is a delusional chode that is trying to bite off of the story and live vivacariously through this dark and twisted fantasy. Choosing to be a cuckold means you're nothing more than the spouse's lapdog. There is no love and intimacy, just pitiful indifference for the psychological state of one whom would choose to partake in being at the bottom wrung of the ladder, and means of convenience.

JasteJasteover 4 years ago
One of the best

This has got to be one of the best I've read.

creampies4evercreampies4everabout 5 years ago
Bliss in Action

Loved the story. Especially how the husband ate the creampies left by his friend Dan and himself. Speaking from experience wives love to have the pie eaten from them. It both solidifies the relationship with their husband as well as giving them a deep profound orgasm. Creamoies4ever.

SweetHeartbreakSweetHeartbreakabout 5 years ago
you should

Change his name to David

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

jackbirdjackbirdabout 6 years ago
hot story

In high school my girl friend taught me how to fuck. I was so dumb when it came to sex. She had 3 other guys before me. She loved sex and yes was a slut. She wasn't on the pill so we had to be careful. Once a month she knew when I could cum in her. I will never forget it on Saturday her parents were out of state for the day at a wedding. It was a hot day. We got naked in the den fucked like rabbits on the floor. After we were done I was sitting by her feet looking at her. Her face all red her chest and tits flushed her legs wide open. Her pussy lips red and sticking out. Her blonde pussy hair all matted and the opening of her hole with my cum right there. There was something exciting and exotic about it. She asked me to get her something to clean up. I don't know why but I just went down on her spreading her legs my mouth on her pussy with my tongue darting in and out of her hole. She wrapped her legs around me said oh you kinky fucker eat it oh yea. She had 2 orgasms by then I was hard mounted her and fucked her to 2 more orgasms before shooting another load in her.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 6 years ago
Unusual and amazing way to start a relationship

They are bored with each other. They are bickering. She fucks another guy, thinking her boyfriend left the party if not her life. But this very act, instead of causing a breakup, forges the bond of their relationship. There will be no jealousy, because he not only condones but appreciates her having other lovers, right from the outset. It makes him a better lover too.

Sex tastes good. Before he eats cum from her pussy, she has tasted it herself, something the guy who deposited it in the first place recoiled from. In this context, cream pie eating is not just a fetish, but it becomes an act of appreciation and unconditional love. Sublime.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Hot

I gave you 5 stars because this has been a fantasy of mine for years. I love eating creampie and it is a big plus if I get to watch it being made.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love cock

I started talking to my wife during sex about her getting fucked by another guy. At first she pretended to not want it but she would get her pussy soaked and she would cum like crazy. She finally admitted that it would be exciting but added that she wanted me to suck the guys cock too. Then I started licking her pussy after I had cum in it driving her crazy and telling her how much better eating pussy is after it has been fucked and full of cum. Now she gets fucked and has me lick her pussy clean and suck the guys cock too making us both very happy. I love cum!!!!o

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story!

Very erotic story of young love, which matured into a long lasting marriage. My wife and I loved this highly erotic story because it was somewhat similar in to our own experience. We dated a couple of years in college and the sex seemed good. However, she decided that it would be best for us to date others. We continued to study together and enjoyed a friendship. (Many of these study sessions were either at her apartment, with her in pajamas; or at mine, with me in pajamas. That was the norm back then in college.)

I really wasn´t interested in other girls; so, I just took extra classes and studied hard. I had seen her around campus with a number other guys so, I knew she enjoying being single again. In fact, it appeared she was opening dating three different guys at the same time. Occasionally, one of them would call her when we were studying. She would look at her phone, glance at me, blush, and then answer. She usually kept the conversations short, however, they would always end with a few flirtatious comments. Then, she would look back at me, blush and we would start studying again.

After a while it became impossible for me to hide the tent in my pajamas...she would just blush when she saw it. And, when we were at her place, I would often see a wet spot developing in the crotch of her PJs. Little by little, her conversations with her boyfriends became more explicit and she would look at me with smoldering eyes. Eventually, sometimes during our study sessions, she took this to the point to where she was having phone sex with one or another of her three boyfriends in my presence. As she masturbated to a climax she would always look directly into my eyes. Many times she would give me little hand signals letting me know it was fine if I jerked off too, so I did.

As that semester continued she started coming over to my apartment after her dates. She would kiss me quickly on the lips when she entered; but, even with that quick peck I could smell and taste the other guy´s cum on her lips. She became bolder and would occasionally lay back on my couch, call her boyfriend of that night, and thank him – in blow, by blow detail – for the great fucking that they had given her.

As would be expected, she eventually got me to lick the cum off her tits or out of her pussy, while she talked on the phone. It became apparent that I had never fully sexually satisfied her, when we had been dating. She proposed marriage to me on the condition that she could always continue to sleep around and that I would be surgically neutered. I agreed. She has spread her legs for dozens of men and I am the cleanup guy. Now, nine years later we have a growing family of three children, all of who were sired by other men. I witnessed each conception.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brings back memories

When we were first married I shared my wife with a friend a couple of times and it was very erotic. I loved watching her turn him on and then see her in the throws of ecstasy as he fucked her and they would both climax. She was gorgeous when she was cuming with another guy inside her and tasting her afterwards, having her cum again as I licked her was a huge turn on for me. Although it was a long time ago, we talk about it occasional while in bed and it brings us both to an amazing climax. Who knows, maybe we’ll try it again one day.

luv23wayluv23wayover 6 years ago
Unsettled

It's just that so many men are unsettled with the fact that they would do the same...and to them it makes them feel less manly in some way. Am I gay? Bi? But to get upset over a story because it made your cock hard and you can't deal with that fact? Jeez!!

Photo_GWPhoto_GWalmost 7 years ago
Why all the hate?

I don't get it. This is a STORY, a FANTASY. What's with all the vitriol about cucks or sucking another mans cum from your partner? If that's not your thing, or it makes you crazy, DONT FUCKING READ IT! Jeez

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don't fucking read it!

If this sort of fantasy pisses you off, offends you or disgusts you, move the fuck on, man! I read this stuff for sexual arousal. Why the hell do you people read it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cum lovers

This site attracts more haters than a political rally ! Gay , straight , bi all are now publicly o.k. , that puts the haters in the " I can't handle this !" catagory. Sad , sad , sad . If you don't like it don't read it ! Get a life and stop judging others. You have too much time on your hands, take up gardening , you need peace in your lame hearts !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well, if you're not man enough...

If you're not man enough to keep your wife sexually satisfied, or not man enough to stand up to her slutty behavior, then I guess this is the life for you. Say what you want, all the rest of us know you "settled" for what you can get. Eat a stronger man's leavings from between the legs of your whore - enjoy yourself. The only reason you get that "honor" is because no one else wants it, you're obviously too wimpy to protect your turf. The rest of us will continue to eat steak while you're stuck tossing salads. You can pretend you enjoy it, act like you want it that way, but we know better. It's okay. If that's the best you can do, more power to you. LOL

ScargoScargoabout 7 years ago
Your creampie meals

It is wonderful that Kimberly enjoys filling her pussy for you delicious cum eating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Making the most of every opportunity

I wish I had learnt earlier in life how hot it is to let and encourage my partner do EVERYTHING with whoever she wants whenever she wants. We were always very adventurous and had a lot of fun with extras together and on our own but it wasalways safe play until a few years ago. Since she started playing occasionally base i wish I could eat and fuck her strange creampies every day

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful, Tender Love Story!

My wife and I loved this wonderful and highly erotic story. It was so simple, so spontaneous and so straight forward that it could have happened to any of us. This was just the natural evolution of him becoming a cuckold and the woman developing into a hot wife.

In our case, I was dating my fiancée in Argentina and I was in the USA. She had terminated a long-term relationship just before I met her. I met him once, he was a decent guy, he had helped her family years before when they had some legal problems, and they were still friends. The week before I was to fly down there for our wedding, she told me that he would like to “say good bye” to her by spending a weekend with her at a resort. She said she would like to, but would respect my wishes if I did not want her to.

The short of it is that he checked out of the resort on a Sunday afternoon shortly before I checked in. She was freshly fucked, I went down on her and ate her creamy pussy and we had several days of intense sex.

Since then, I have always let them get together for a long weekend at a resort whenever possible. Which is about six times a year during our vacations there or his business trips here. It is a win-win for all of us.

Thank you for showing the natural, normal side of this life-style. It doesn´t have to be something wild or way out there, it can be just another aspect of a good relationship.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous