Eating Erin's Ass Pt. 02

Story Info
After seducing Erin with my feet and cock, I reward her ass.
1.9k words
3.75
2.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 12/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked sad. "No. I guess it's a turn on that's not portable," she said. "Fuck." She reached for my face and dug her toes into my cleanshaven cheek.

"You're not stuck on me or anything. No body language at all suggesting it. You're having a heavy, confusing, fun experience. That's positive and it's also trauma. Your brain is rewiring. You're having the sex you've craved all your life, but with a man, and you've only had bad sex with men in high school so far. So are you bisexual?

"No. Even though there's nothing like having a straight man suck my toes."

"How can you be so sure?" She looked on the edge of something. Crying maybe.

I punched her shoulder. Rubbed it with my knuckles.

"I'm just sure. Trust me until you get sure your own way. You're having fun, enjoy it until you don't. Love it if it lasts."

"You just want to keep your fetish star for your clipstore."

"It's our store now, or it's revenues are. For all the clips you've cocreated."

"That's cool," she said, looking askance at me, avoiding eye contact. She was just a little taller than I was, I realized.

"Do you want hit me?" she asked.

She stood up, naked, at the foot of the bed. She stood tall and proud, hands at her sides. She waited, smiling. I walked toward her to do anything but. I noted her body language stayed calm as I approached. Maybe she could tell I wasn't going to hit her.

"Are you let down? Did I let you down?"

"No way, Old Man. It was a test. I wanted to determine if you were a monster like I thought. You passed. But I still think you're a monster. I just need a better test."

"And if I had hit you?"

"That would have been something. You know I'm blackbelt and I've been punched and kicked more of less continually throughout my life."

"That's tough talk. Anyone can be victimized. Just to be menaced by another's flagrant ill will is a kind of bullying. If I'd so much as attempted to hurt you outside of what I had a feel for, that felt safe for you, and me, felt fun--well, that would have upset you. How could that kind of recklessness not?

"Why don't you talk to my pussy?"

"You're bold. Keep being that way. Now, open up a little, and give me a little room to get comfortable."

I spread her long legs, took one of her feet, gave it a languorous kiss on the arch, then I moved into her pelvis, and hugged my cheek against her labia, snuggled against it.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Wasting your time?"

"Eat my pussy, Old Man." Strong hands forced my lips into her clitoris. I licked. First a tongue bath of the small area, then some focussed teasing of her bead with my tongue tip.

"Keep doing that," she hissed.

I kept doing it.

"Now you've lost it,"

"Sorry."

"Eat!"

"I started a much slower rhythm which made her whole body relax. She was enjoying it but was never going to come from this pace, this stroke.

"Enjoying?"

"Talking again! Fuck!"

"Sorry," I declared. It was not a real apology. I talk.

"I want to talk about how good you taste and how nicely your come spreads on my face. Here, look, a thin strand of your come is dangling from my eyebrow."

Her foot was on my chest. I felt her small, pretty toes examining my pectoral muscle. She was working her pussy herself.

"You know, with you, I don't think I care if we take all afternoon to come. This is just fun."

"Let me give you a proper taste. I stepped down on her breasts, flattening her on my bed, then I gingerly eased my big toe into Erin's pussy. I got all the way in with a snug, oily fit. I wiggled my toe inside her, up and down, to both sides, tried to find some surface I could stroke. Settled on down and pressed down on her with the pad of my toe. She moaned. I slipped my toe out and pushed it past her half closed teeth, ignoring her protests. She sucked. Cleaned my toe and polished it.

"Good?"

"Always. And getting fed it off a guy's toe is interesting."

"Interesting. Sounds clinical."

"I am a psyche major."

"You could just have an ordinary experience, older man eats your pussy and maybe makes you come. Or you could try door B."

"Door B. Always for me. You know that, Old Man."

I flipped her over onto her belly. I pulled my pillow down for her head, then sat on her pelvis. I stroked her wavy hair, caressed her back. "First of all, I love eating you. I'll eat you until I find your way, and you probably sense I like to eat for a long time. I like to please. If I can, I like to make a woman come with my mouth first before even getting to orgasms from sex."

I felt her body stiffen a little. She felt something threatening coming, or something she couldn't see. "I don't mean sex for us. I mean the primacy of oral for me. The artistry is in the mouth. I love to learn to please someone. But I have something else in store for you for plan B."

Her body relaxed as I traced her muscular back. I moved further down the bed. I tucked my hands under her hips and rested the side of my face across her buttocks.

"Oh, my God, you're not," Erin shouted, half laughing.

"Yes. It's happening, I spoke into her bare buttocks.

"I haven't even showered this morning," she protested, still laughing.

"It's happening to you right now."

"Oh, my God," Erin said quietly.

I pulled her hips upward to tilt her anus upwards to meet my kiss. She was beautiful. Such soft skin and compact pelvis. Her vulnerable anus was a soft pink.

I painted a long lick across her sphincter, back and forth, repeating slowly. Just to let her know it was really happening. She sighed. I was holding her up by her pelvis, but she soon helped with her hands on the bed and one knee. "Victor ..." she said.

"Now who's talking?" I said.

"Have you ever done this before?" she asked.

"No. You taste amazing. I love how desperate it feels to worship your asshole. How does it feel?"

"Oh, I've had my ass eaten almost without interruption since I was eighteen."

"Something is new about this, though. First guy?" She was trembling. I stroked her hair.

"No. Maybe it's that we're not shooting and just playing on our own. It was easy to understand when I was being paid fifty an hour to suck your toes in public for a thrill. I thought it would be once only, to scratch an itch for submission."

"Now here you are, arched back, getting your ass licked by your creative partner in sexual exploration. You don't ever have to do anything you don't want to do. Not even if fans want it."

She smiled.

"Only you could seduce a decent looking femme dyke like me into actually going through with my fantasy of sleeping with a man. Fuck, indulging men's dark side."

"You know, it's that you look so smart and healthy that its so hot to see you with a mouthful of a man's toes. You look proud, creative, alive. Not a hired gun model, but someone with a stake."

"It's good to know I can convey all that facially with your foot in my mouth, Old Man. So are you going to go back to tongue fucking me?"

"Sure, Erin. I'm ready for another serving. I want to get as deep into your digestive tract as I can. Really plumb your inner depths in a way I can taste."

Erin was already starting a slow rhythm in her pussy with two fingers. She liked to hear me talk, whatever her complaints about stopping to talk during sex. "Taste my last meal, you motherfucking goblin," she said to me.

I pressed my fingers into her buttocks, spread them gently but wide, and circled her anus with the tip of my tongue. "You're not letting me in, young lady."

"Okay, you pig, taste my shit."

She slowly opened her anus. I pushed up to her and whispered into her ear: "I'm going to put my tongue into you very gently but very deeply. Then, once I'm in, I'm going to give you a little earthquake," I promised.

Erin shook a little and goosebumps broke out across her back and shoulder. I worked through her anus, only half open, still shy and reluctant. I focussed on calming tongue work, not pushing deep but just massaging and rimming her anus gently but forcefully. She sighed. "Um," She said.

"As good as a woman?"

"Different. More exposing. More vulnerable. Wow, Victor. How does my ass taste?"

"Delicious. I could eat it for hours. As long as your pussy,"

"Oh fuck, I'm going to come. Hard. Oh fuck."

"I'm going to reach into you a little more deeply," I said. I went back down, slipped into a very wet anus, and then forced my way far past her anus into her digestive tract, I imagine. My tongue has decent reach. I got as deep as I could inside of her. She came, and kept coming to listen to her. I was buried in her ass, enjoying the feeling, and fighting for more play in her tube.

I pushed her ass down on the mattress. Wiped my mouth. I gave her buttock a little pat. She was breathing very hard and seemed to be struggling to catch her breath.

"No cramps?"

"Not this time," she said, smiling. I took her foot in my hands. A sweet, narrow foot with long toes and soft knuckles that barely showed.

"You deserve worship," I said. I placed several kisses on her toes. She didn't smile, only looked aroused.

"I thought you were all about bullying men and women," Erin said.

"That's the mandate, but you're here now. The mandate can change. You can have your way with me as well, if you want."

"Your eating my ass out was so fucking hot. I felt like you were trying to suck the life out of me though my fucking asshole. It was like you desperately groping for a life-saving pill inside me. You made me believe the love." I smiled. Excused myself.

I washed my face and swished some mouthwash before returning to Erin, smiling. I took her pelvis in my hands. "Now what?" she asked.

I didn't answer, just started to lick her pussy, all over, and made her nice and clean. All her come swallowed.

"Of course. The cleanup. Like you're the cuckold. Ever seen those videos? We should totally do them! You suck my toes while some bull jacks off on my face, then you come by to lick all the jizz off my face."

"Nope. I don't do other men's anything, except a few things."

"You'll come around. I am."

"You'll have to have sex eventually. Cock in your ass and pussy."

"I can handle it. But not with you. And her bemused smile vanished.