Lisbeth Moon

Story Info
Lisbeth Moon joins ASS - Agency For Sexual Satisfaction.
14k words
4.87
4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers

Chapter One

Lisbeth pushed through the morning throng towards the Underground escalator. She glanced at her watch. 08:45 am. Plenty of time. Her long dark hair, tied in a ponytail, bounced as she strode to the platform. She glanced at the indicator board. One minute to arrival.

A fading poster proclaiming 'Sexual Liberation' flapped as the train shuddered to a stop. She stood aside respectfully as people jostled past to get on the train, doors swishing shut just as she boarded. An elbow from a portly gentleman caught her in the left breast. They exchanged brief smiles and half-apologetic nods. Lisbeth did have rather large breasts for her slender frame.

The journey was twenty minutes, the last ten of which an elderly gentleman, a veteran from the Liberation Wars, allowed her to perch on his knee. It was exceedingly kind of him, and the arse fondling was a suitable reward for that kindness. She judged he had been a young boy at best during the conflict, but she respected her elders, and he was polite.

Taking a deep breath as she exited the station, Lisbeth Moon headed for the large office block that dominated this part of town. A few minutes later, she entered the ground floor reception for ASS, Agency for Sexual Satisfaction -- a government organisation that sought to provide sexual services for the country's citizens 24/7.

A young woman and man, both blonde, attractive and shining with good health, sat behind the reception desk and greeted her with matching smiles.

"I'm Lisbeth Moon, starting today," announced Lisbeth.

"Welcome, Lisbeth. Here is your temporary ID. HR is on the first floor, and they will take you through orientation. On behalf of ASS, we hope you will enjoy being with us." The woman's breasts strained against her tight top as she handed Lisbeth her welcome pack.

"Thank you." The friendly greeting and the warm smiles put Lisbeth at ease. Collecting the pack, she hung the ID around her neck and entered a waiting lift to access the first floor.

A striking brunette in her mid-thirties was waiting for her as she exited.

"Lisbeth Moon, I assume," she smiled. "I'm Karen Jones, head of HR. Follow me, please."

Dutifully, Lisbeth trotted after the woman who launched into her practised spiel.

"Your first week will just be getting used to the various departments. As you know, we cater for all sexual orientations: straight, gay, pan, trans, furries, cosplay, BBW, hairy bears and hairy cats -- no matter your taste, we will provide it, either in person, by phone, viewscreen or messaging. Most of our employees tend to be on the younger side, but we are age-inclusive. Our Granny and Grandad dept is very popular. This is Mr Edward Jones, no relation." She waved to a man, also mid-thirties, who rose to greet her with a smile.

"Please call me Ted, and delighted to have you join us, Lisbeth! Your volunteer work on sexual outreach programs is most impressive!" he said enthusiastically.

Lisbeth smiled her thanks as Karen took her through to a small room. "Have a read through your welcome pack, and I'll fetch some refreshments. Tea, coffee?"

"Coffee, thank you." Lisbeth sat in the comfy chair and leafed through the small booklet. Pictures of smiling employees and motivational messages filled the glossy pages. She looked up as Ms Jones returned with coffee.

"Now, Lisbeth. You will need a proper employee profile and permanent ID, which will allow you to access the upper levels. I want to run through some basic details to make sure our records are correct. Please state your full name and age, please."

"Lisbeth Ann Moon, twenty."

"Sexual inclination?"

"Pan sexual."

"Preferred pronoun?"

"She."

"Interests and hobbies? Any kinks or fetishes?"

"Cooking, the environment, exhibitionism, I'm a natural exhibitionist. That is my primary kink."

"Humiliation? Bondage? Pain?"

"Humiliation, yes, light bondage, light spanking, but no real pain. Although I do enjoy a good paddling when the mood is right."

"Toilet play?"

"Mild. Being peed, or spat or cum on is hot. That's about it."

"Height? Measurements?"

"5'6', 34c-24-32"

"Excellent. We will now move on to the image mapping room."

Lisbeth followed Karen into a larger room, which was semi-partitioned via a perspex window. Ted was standing at an array of controls behind the glass. He turned to smile at her, floppy brown hair falling over his face.

"Please stand on the other side of the window and undress down to your underwear," instructed Karen.

"Of course, Ms Jones." Lisbeth walked around, unbuttoning her blouse as she did so.

"And please stand on the X marked on the floor," continued Karen. "Stand up straight, arms by your side."

A series of green lasers raced down her body, highlighting Lisbeth's dark, floral-patterned bra and panties.

"Thank you, Lisbeth. We have a 3D map of your body stored on our system as well as upper body photos for your ID."

"Shall I get dressed?"

"Not just yet," replied Ted. "We need to complete some forms. If you could step out and leave your clothes here for the time being."

"Yes, Mr Jones." Lisbeth followed them back to the holding room.

"Now, Lisbeth," Ted beamed at her. "The 3D mapping will be used to make a sex doll in your image for customers to purchase. Are you happy for us to use your real name, or do you want us to use an alias?"

"Oh," Lisbeth pondered this. "Can I think about it and get back to you later?" The Lisbeth Moon Sex Doll had an attractive ring to it.

"No problem. There is no immediate rush."

"For the doll, would you not need details of my breasts and pussy?"

"I'm glad you asked. Yes, we would. Once the 3D scan has been approved, we will conduct a more detailed examination. Nipple shape and colouring, pussy shape and size. We can then make a cast and market your pussy as a masturbatory toy alongside the life-size doll." Ted unconsciously licked his lips.

Sensing that Ted was enjoying the conversation, Lisbeth glanced at Karen, who was watching her closely. Quite possibly, this was a test of her suitability at ASS.

Fixing her best smile, Lisbeth nodded enthusiastically. "I look forward to it, Mr Jones. Will you be assisting in the more detailed examination?"

"Please, it's Ted, and yes, I would be delighted to fill in the blanks, as it were."

"That will be for later, Lisbeth," interrupted Karen. "First, you need to orient yourself at ASS, and then we can proceed to the next stage."

"As you wish, Ms Jones. I'm eager to get started."

"Excellent, Lisbeth. We will start you in the erotica packaging section." Karen rose. "Please follow me."

Lisbeth grabbed her handbag and the welcome pack, gave Ted a goodbye smile and followed Karen to the lifts.

"You should get your permanent ID later this morning. This will allow you to access all of our facilities."

The door hissed open, and Lisbeth entered. The mirror panelling allowed her to see her underwear-clad form from all angles. Ted eyeing her up had given her a delightful frisson, and being in her underwear added to that pleasurable sensation.

As if sensing her thoughts, Karen pressed the button for the third floor and said: "Your clothes will be returned this afternoon. Junior employees are often picked at random for 'Dress Day' duties. Underwear, topless, boxers with no seat. Leather, fetish, slut, biker. If you chosen, you will be informed of your dress code via text message in the morning."

"That sounds interesting and fun! Did you decide I should work in my underwear?"

"Yes. I thought it would be a good way to test your aptitude, given your liking for exhibitionism. Senior employees are permitted to indulge in their kink of choice."

Lisbeth felt her senses tingle. "May I ask your kink, Ms Jones?"

"Why, of course! We encourage sharing. I have a liking for extreme insertions -- anal specifically."

Karen shifted slightly as the doors hissed open, her hand straying to her rear. She stepped out with Lisbeth in tow. "I will show you to your department workstation."

"Is it a large one?" asked Lisbeth.

"Yes, but anally I am well trained. Even so, it took a lot of lube and some effort this morning. I will remove it at lunchtime for thirty minutes."

"I'm sorry, I meant the department. But I would be happy to help you with your insertion later."

"Why, thank you, Lisbeth. It is kind of you to offer. Yes, I would like that. You can also appraise me of your thoughts on your first morning."

"I look forward to it, Ms Jones."

"Right, here we are. This is Mr Reginald Canning's office. He is head of this section." Karen pushed open the door. "Reg?"

"Karen!" A plump man in his fifties smiled at them. "Our new recruit, I take it. And in underwear, too! Most fetching!"

"Thank you, Mr Canning." Lisbeth's hand was clasped between two fat, clammy palms. Wet lips brushed her cheek.

"Capital, capital!" Mr Canning enthused, her hand still enveloped in his pudginess. His eyes raked her body. Lisbeth felt herself reacting positively. She enjoyed displaying herself to an appreciative audience.

Gently, Lisbeth removed her hand as Reg and Karen ushered Lisbeth to a workstation. Reg's hand rested lightly on her rear as he pulled out the chair. "All yours, my dear," he beamed.

"Thank you, Mr Canning, you are very kind." Lisbeth gazed at the blank terminal and nudged the mouse to awaken the screen. A naked couple appeared, and the words, 'Welcome to Erotic Packaging!'

Reg leaned over, his hand on her shoulder and his cheek touching Lisbeth's. "This is the lower end of our services. Every morning our poorer citizens receive a State-sponsored porn package by email. It is automated, but sometimes the algorithm goes awry, and your senior citizen receives clips and pics of young lads buggering each other when they really want to see young ladies getting it up the arse. Imagine their surprise!" Reg cackled loudly. "Anyway, it is your job to wade through the complaints and glitches and make sure they get the correct porn. Okay?" He straightened and squeezed her shoulders in encouragement.

"Yes, Mr Canning," replied Lisbeth dutifully.

"Excellent, I'll leave you to it. Toby!" Reg yelled.

"Mr Canning?" A young man, tall and slim with an easy grace and a shock of dark hair, came over. He was wearing a T-shirt and a thong, which housed an impressive package.

"Toby, I want you to sit with Lisbeth and show her the system." As with Lisbeth, Reg's hand was on the young man's pert rear.

"I would be happy too. I'm Toby Moore," he smiled and held out his hand.

"Lisbeth Moon." Lisbeth shook his hand and smiled with genuine pleasure.

"I'll be off. If you need anything, and I mean anything, Lisbeth, my door is always open." With that, Reg waddled off in his soft leather shoes.

"I'll be off too," said Karen. "Meet me at one in my office, Lisbeth, if you are still keen to help."

"Yes, Ms Jones."

"Toby, lovely to see you in your outfit of choice. I didn't see you on the random dress list today?"

"Oh, I wasn't. I just know ladies of certain years enjoy the thrill of seeing me in a thong."

"Don't be cheeky!" Karen swatted him playfully on the bum. "But it certainly lifts the spirits!" Laughing, she walked off, leaving Toby and Lisbeth together.

"Did you see what Randy Reg did to my bum?" Toby said in mock indignation. He presented his rear to Lisbeth, showing a dark red mark where he had been pinched.

"Goes with the light red smack on the other cheek," replied Lisbeth.

"Hmm, I can see you won't be much use when I need sympathy and a shoulder to cry on!"

Lisbeth leaned forward and kissed the red mark. "Better?" she smiled.

"Much! I've decided I am going to like you, and we will be besties." He pulled up a chair alongside Lisbeth. "Tell me all the juicy and salacious gossip about yourself!"

"So you can spread it around the office and ruin my reputation?"

"Honey, you are spending your first day in your underwear. The only way is up for you."

"Says the man in the thong."

"Oh, you like my thong, I can tell. I have great thongdar."

"Thongdar?"

"You've never heard of it?"

"Never," replied Lisbeth solemnly. "I obviously have a lot to learn."

"Lisbeth Moon. Are you mocking me?"

"Me?" Lisbeth replied with feigned innocence.

"Hmm, I can see we will need to keep an eye on you. Now let's get to work, girl."

"Aye, aye, Sir." Lisbeth peered at the screen. There were 54 logged complaints. "Why do they call it the packaging dept?" She pressed the first complaint and waited for it to open.

"Did you not see my thong?"

Lisbeth glanced down. "The shipping cost for that package would be very cheap."

"You absolute bitch!" Toby laughed. "Back in the day, the porn parcels were sent out by post, and there were hundreds of people working in this dept in depots all over the country. Now it's all digital."

"Wow! Imagine that." Lisbeth read out the complaint. "The gentleman wants 'big-titted mature brunettes' and he's getting..."

"Open the setting. At the top on the left."

"Got it."

"Ah, his account is configured for small-breasted East Asian girls. Probably a glitch, although sometimes they check the wrong box."

"Okay, I've tabbed off East Asian girls and checked big-titted milfs and brunettes," said Lisbeth.

"And that's basically it. Dull, I know, but later you get to put porn feeds together, add some personality and style to them, then move up to regional account handling or even field work if that's your thing."

"I've done outreach sex work at university. Did it for the credits initially but found I enjoyed it."

"I bet ASS has you on the fast-track program. What sort of outreach did you do?"

"Initially just lending an ear to those with sexual issues, Guilt over a fetish, difficulty reaching orgasm for women, erection issues for men. Then, I started doing more hands-on work after my initial training. Mutual masturbation sessions with women, exploring fantasies, kinks, hang-ups. Then, I did similar work with older men. Stimulation at first, then I asked for full-service work."

"You liked it, huh?"

"I found I enjoyed helping people, and I was good at it too. I also discovered I had a taste for older men and women and exhibitionism. I enjoy showing myself off, as you can see."

"I did notice, hun."

"I like exploring the mental side of sex, arousal and attraction. What makes a person tick? What makes me tick and why? It's fascinating work."

"Well, you are wasted in this dept, Lisbeth. Me as well, but we have to start somewhere."

"Very true, so let's get to work. Thanks for making me feel so welcome. I appreciate that." Lisbeth leaned over and kissed Toby on the cheek.

"I can definitely tell we are going to be best friends. I'll leave you to it. Any problems let me know. Oh, and watch out for Reg. He's a leech with the personality of a slug. He creeps out the younger members of staff, male and female, especially the newer ones."

"I've dealt with similar before, but thanks for the warning." Lisbeth set about her duties diligently. It wasn't tasking work, but Lisbeth was always interested to see what appealed to people.

One customer kept cropping up. A woman, Catherine, sixties and a widower. She was unhappy with the sim-novels--stories illustrated with animation and partially spoken word. Nothing was right for her, and Lisbeth sensed the frustration in the complaints.

Lisbeth caught Toby's attention.

"If you check her history, she is always dissatisfied, changing her mind, feeling that we are not responding to her needs," she said.

"You get a lot of that," replied Toby. "Best to send the standard apology and try different combinations."

"I guess." Lisbeth wasn't convinced.

"You have a better idea?"

"Not better, it's just that I don't think her issue is what we are sending her; I think she is frustrated that we haven't guessed what she wants or needs, and she feels unable to tell us."

"Why?"

"Shame, guilt, or even she isn't aware herself."

"Okay, makes sense. What can you tell from her correspondence and profile?"

Lisbeth made a show of studying the woman's profile. She already had an idea. It was a gift she couldn't explain. "I think we'll try this."

It was an illustrated novella, Madam Sands Correctional Home for Young Men.

"Catchy title," Toby observed sarcastically.

"It does what it says," shrugged Lisbeth. "The tale of a middle-aged woman who dishes out punishment for wayward young men with impure thoughts."

"You mean lots of spanking and caning on the bottoms of gorgeous young men."

"I think she'll like it."

"Worth a try. I'd best get back. Catch you later."

Toby swayed as he walked to his station. Lisbeth called out: "I think Catherine would love to spank your bottom!"

"Wouldn't everyone, darling," replied Toby with a grin.

Fetching herself a cup of tea, Lisbeth saw Mr Canning signalling to her. "Come through to my office, dear!" He patted Lisbeth on the bottom as he ushered her in.

"What can I do for you, Mr Canning?"

Canning sat down and took off his glasses, polishing them earnestly as he looked Lisbeth over. "I thought we should get to know one another, my dear."

"Of course, Mr Canning. What did you have in mind?"

There was a brief hesitation, Canning's tongue wetted his lips, and Lisbeth's intuition, her 'sex sense' tingled. Immediately, she knew what to do.

"Well, Lisbeth--"

"Be quiet, Mr Canning," Lisbeth's tone was sharp.

Canning's eyes bulged in astonishment.

"People will be expecting you to put your office in private mode. Please do so, Mr Canning."

"Eh?"

"At once, Mr Canning!" Lisbeth rose and stood over the portly figure who was struggling to make sense of what was happening.

"Yes," he stammered, blanking out the glass walls.

"Very good, Mr Canning. Now get on the floor." Lisbeth picked up a metal ruler on Canning's desk.

"The floor?"

Sighing, Lisbeth gave his hand a light rap. "Yes. The floor!"

Sucking his fingers, Canning got onto his knees without further protest.

"Unbuckle your trousers and pull them down, then get on all fours. Quickly! I haven't got all day!" Lisbeth tapped her leg impatiently.

"My apologies, Lisbeth!"

"Now, I assume you called me in 'to test me out and have some fun' didn't you?"

"Yes, Lisbeth." Canning's frilly pink panties were tenting nicely.

"Grope me, stick your fat fingers in my young pussy?"

"Yes, I'm sorry, Lisbeth!" Canning groaned.

"Yet, here you are, with pink frilly knickers on and what you really wanted was me to smack your fat bottom, isn't it, Mr Canning?" Lisbeth brought the metal ruler down on his behind.

"Lisbeth, I'm sorry! I disgust myself with my appalling behaviour!"

"You disgust me, Mr Canning! You revolt me with your sordid thoughts of pawing me! A young innocent girl!" Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Lisbeth fired off a volley across his arse.

"Please, please forgive me!" Canning bent down and kissed Lisbeth's heels.

"Better. Tomorrow morning, when I arrive, I will enter your office, and you will kiss my shoes and lick them clean with your tongue. You will also display the female underwear you have chosen for the day and have my morning coffee ready for me. Is that clear, Mr Canning?"

"Yes, yes! Thank you, Lisbeth!"

"Good." Lisbeth planted two further smacks on Canning's posterior. "Now pull your trousers up and sit back at your desk."

Canning scrambled up and hastily buckled his trousers. "Thank you, Lisbeth!" His eyes were wide as he stared at her. "How did you know?"

"I always know, Mr Canning," smiled Lisbeth.

****

Karen Jones leaned against her desk, skirt bunched around her hips and panties around her ankles.

"This is so humiliating!" Karen's face was puce with pleasurable embarrassment.

Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers