All Comments on 'Eating Marie's Nasty Chocolate Shit'

by NastyHarrison17

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
NastyHarrison17NastyHarrison17about 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the love

Thanks for the love so many of you are showing for this story. It's helpful and very encouraging.

I'm planning more nasty stories, so stay tuned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My fantasy

This is definitely one of my favorite fantasies. Still have your other two stories to read.

I’ve been trying to find a story about a guy forcing a girl to poop her panties or forced to poop in his mouth. Any ideas?

NastyHarrison17NastyHarrison17about 4 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous

Thank you for commenting. I hope you enjoy the other two stories I have posted so far. Working on another two right now.

As for you other fantasies, I'm sure there must be stories out in cyberspace somewhere with the details you mentioned. You just have to keep looking. Until then, I am working on a story now where the woman shits in her panties and the guy eats some of it as it slides out the sides, and then finishes eating it once she drops her panties to the floor.

It may take a while, however. I have a couple of other non-scat projects that need my attention. But keep checking. It may be a month or two but I'll finish it and post it here.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Orgasmic!

I literally just rubbed my pussy so hard to this story and came. I am a girl who likes eating guy’s asses and wants to explore shit play. In a future story can you make the girl the receiver? Like a dom daddy trains his sub to eat his dirty ass n shit. Feedings. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
MORE PLEASE !

That was great. It made me soooooo hard ! She needs to introduce him to tampon and period pads. Make him lick and suck on her used pads.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well written

The story flows and provides details that let the imagine run wild. While not my flavor of fantasy, I do appreciate a good story. Well told!

jamieanne63jamieanne63over 2 years ago

Very nicely written story...it's a seriously taboo subject...While I have never participated in this activity, the fantasy is certainly real!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow this story was fucking fantastic! Where do I find a woman like that? I'm not sure how it could get much better than this to be honest, how do you feel about swallowing her farts? You should try that one next with her. But damn I hope you write more stories like this one, well done!

NastyHarrison17NastyHarrison17about 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Anonymous. I saw her last month and we have a date coming up in about two weeks. She is such a nasty delight. Beautiful ass. And she feeds me so f@@kin’ well. It was so much last time that I couldn’t consume it all, though I tried.

As for farts, we’ll have to see about that.

I’ve been working on another story for a worth. I’ll try to finish it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A.shit.eater .myself. Iunderstand.the.ompulsion. To eat. It.often. Well.told.

NastyHarrison17NastyHarrison17about 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Anonymous. I truly love it. I saw Marie several weeks ago and loved being under her ass as she shit into my mouth as much as I did the first time.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well thought out and told story re my favorite fantasy. It could be a little more raw. Now I must read the other 2 stories by the same writer and hope there will be even more coming.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle10 months ago

Love the story. I love being where you were. Love worshipping a plump ass. Love the taste of shit and whatever she gives me. Please write more

NastyHarrison17NastyHarrison179 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Jackiemichelle. Glad I have found someone who truly loves worshipping a plump ass and eating her shit as much as I do. Though this story is true, I am still working on another fictional story about being controlled by my wife's best friend and her forcing me to eat as she shits into my mouth. Thank again.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved this story. Wish I could find a woman In Liverpool that would do that to me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous