Eating Missy

Story Info
Eating Missy.
2k words
3.71
15.5k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes she's Missy. She's sassy, a little dark, and at times downright salty, and I love all parts of her. She allows me to give this pleasure to her, she rarely reciprocates.

So, on that evening at the lake house when Missy and I sat down to dinner, and she leaned across the table toward me stating intensely, "I just need to be licked and eaten out," I was blown away!

When I responded calmly with, "That can be arranged," she backed off a bit and we finished our meal. Even though I am still eating my meal, I was already thinking of licking her gentle folds and inside I was screaming, "Let me eat you!"

I didn't have to wait long.

She had gone outside to sit on the patio and Missy texted me while I was cleaning up the kitchen, filling, then running the dishwasher.

"What's up?" I texted back though she was not far away on the patio.

She responded. "Is your offer still good?"

"Why yes! Yes it is." I sent back. "I'll be out" I texted.

I finished up cleaning up the kitchen just like at home, wiped the countertops, and made my way to the front door. The late evening of Fall and it was already pretty dark outside and without street lights the patio was bathed in darkness. The only light was from Missy's cell phone that lit up her face. I opened the trailer door and then the screen door, the landing creaked as I walked outside.

"It is cool out here, do you want me to get out the firepit?" I asked her as I walked down the steps.

"Sure." She said. "We can fire up a couple of other somethings as well." She coyly said.

Missy was just to my right in her patio chair and as I stepped beside her, she grabbed my arm, and pulled me in towards her. She tipped her head back and closed her eyes, inviting our kiss. I responded with a deep passionate kiss that had our tongues battling from the first moment our lips touched. She whispered out, "We need to do this more often?"

We broke our second kiss and I continued on to the shed and opened it, turned on the inside light and retrieved the fire pit and the LP tank. I carried both back to then patio. I went back and turned off the light in the shed and let my eyes readjust to the evening's darkness.

Once back inside the patio, I hooked up then lit the firepit. Not long and I was looking over at Missy through the gas flames and she was finishing up rolling a second joint. She glanced up and reached around the flames to hand one to me. "Here, we won't need to share this time.....at least not this." She said as she pulled out her lighter and flamed the end of her's. She sat back as she took a huge drag from her joint and then sat back in her chair holding in the smoke. She held in the smoke for a long few seconds and then exhaled slowly. I watched her as I could see the stress of the week leave her face. She sat there a minute then took another long drag, held that, then exhaled again.

"You are behind." Missy said as she broke my trance of watching her smoke her joint.

"Oh, yeah. I guess that I am." I answered then lit my lighter to light up the joint that she had rolled for me. I took a long drag as well, then a sip of the whiskey that she had poured for me to keep the smoke in and as not to cough.

Missy took another large hit. She sat back and let the smoke take effect. I watched her face as the pot washed over her head and a devious, shy smile graced her face. "Oh my God, we need to do this more often?"

I followed suit and toked on my joint. I left some maybe for later on......

Missy stood up and walked over to my chair, took my hand and motioned for me to stand. She turned, bent over right in front of me and turned off the fire pit. The patio was instantly very dark except for the embers of the lava rocks, Missy turned back to me, found my hand and pulled me behind her towards the trailer door. I followed her up the landing stairs and we walked into the trailer. I had only left a low watt bulb on in the living room so it was rather dark inside. Missy held my hand and walked us to the back of the trailer. She stopped at the washer and dryer. She stepped back, peeled her long sleeve t-shirt off and then stood there with just a black lace bra and sweatpants. Those breasts, those boobs that I have lusted after for so long were suddenly there in front of me, tucked in her black bra in all their beauty!

"God, Missy, you are beautiful!"

"Well, thank you, but that's not we are here for tonight, right?" getting right down to business. She reached down and flicked off her sweatpants down to her ankles and she stepped out of them.

I allowed my eyes to wander down to the almost transparent panties and saw the outline of her shaved pussy with just a tiny strip of wispy, blonde hair just above it. It was difficult not to notice a wet spot in her "V" where her legs met. "This is what we are here for, isn't it, Michael?" she said, breathing just a little faster and pointing a single finger at her pussy.

"Yes. You know that I'll need to see them." I said looking at her black shelf bra. Her boobs were pushed up and almost spilling out of her bra. The heart tattoo on her left boob was pressed upwards keeping my attention. She pulled the bra cups down exposing both of her large areola and gumdrop nipples. Regaining just a little control over the situation, I moved in quickly, pushed her back against the washer and took her left tattooed boob in my mouth. I sucked it, nibbled on her now puckered pancake areola, took her big nipple in my mouth and pulled it with my teeth while she held her hands on the back of my head and moaned deeply. "Ahhhggg!" she expressed out.

I could have sucked, played, and sucked on her boobs for the rest of the night but that's not what she wanted this evening. I moved her away from the washer and into our bedroom doorway, then over to our bed, laying her gently on her bed. She raised her hips to start to remove her panties. "No!" I directed emphatically. "Those come off when I say so." She looked at me questioningly for a moment.

She nodded yes.

I reached down for her right foot. I gently kissed the arch, and then I extended my tongue and licked inside her foot and up her ankle. She started rubbing her boobs.

"You play, squeeze, pinch or twist your big nipples." I told her as I moved between her legs and moved her back on our bed.

I took her left foot and repeated the process I had used on the right foot. She was making mewling sounds. I moved up her calf, gently massaging as I went. More mewling. More moans with an occasional "Oh, God!" tossed in. I looked up from between her knees to see her propped up on her elbows and her head rocked back with her eyes closed. She was still rubbing her breasts.

"Michael", she said with a sigh, "eat me now".

"Not yet, Missy" I said. "I intend to enjoy this for a while and I want you to remember this moment."

She sighed.

I held one leg up slightly and gently kissed the back of one knee and then did the same with the other, leaving little laps of my tongue along the way. She moaned, "Miiiichael!"

I began rubbing the tips of my fingers and my fingernails along the outside of her upper legs and thighs, while continuing to kiss inside each leg above her knees. Her hips were humping the air now; her breathing quick and short. I moved up inside her legs as she helped by propping them up and open, knees bent, feet on my back. As I moved, she started demanding, "Eat me! Damn it, Michael, lick me!"

"Not yet, baby." I said quietly as she continued to hump the air. She moved her hands down to her clit.

"Don't!" I said. She moved her hand back to her boobs quickly.

"Michael, you have to...you have to...eat...me..."

I moved closer to her pussy with my lips and tongue, holding on to her hips. I placed my thumb on her panties and pressed gently on her clit.

"Ohhhhhhh, unngggh, ahhhggghhh!" she moaned.

I stopped. She shuddered as I did so.

"Why did you stop? Keep going!"

"Let me get your panties off first." I said.

"Eat me, Michael, Please, eat me now."

With a swift motion I ripped the flimsy panties off her body. The quick act of violence caused her to jump and her eyes to shoot wide open. "Oh my God! Now! Now, Michael! Yes! Now! Pleeease!"

I went down on her. I licked both sides of her pussy. I tongued her hole and slid my tongue up her slit not quite getting to her clit. "Oh my god!" she exclaimed. I played in the folds of her outer lips.

I went down further this time, licking from her puckered back door all the way to her clit slowly, stopping only to tongue her love canal. She moaned and rolled from side to side, pushing her hips into my face.

She was moaning and whimpering. I heard the sharp intake of breath as I sucked her clit and then nibbled on it. She moaned louder. I gently bit down on her clit, backed off, and laid my entire tongue flat against her clit, leaving it there for a moment as she continued pinching her nipples and rolling them between finger and thumb. She started humping my face.

Suddenly, she stopped playing with her nipples and grabbed my head, shoving my face into her pussy. She groaned out loud. I went to work then, quickly licking and kissing every part of her pussy. I again nibbled on her clit. She made more incomprehensible noises. I nibbled on her button a little harder this time. She squealed.

I now pressed my thumb, wet from her juices, on her back door.

"Ohhhhhhh, unngggh, ahhhggghhh!" she moaned as it quickly popped in, and she let out another long moan.

The years together I knew that she was rising to her climax. Leaving my thumb in place and working it back and forth, I moved to her clit and licked and flicked it. Then I bore down. Inserting two fingers into her pussy, I took her clit into my mouth and started sucking. She was squealing and squirming all over now. I sucked harder and faster.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahhhh! Oh, fuuuuck! Arrrgh! Oh, shit! Unnngggghhhh! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh, fuck, I'm cummmming!" She climaxed in my face, squirting a little on my face, neck, and shoulders with her cum and soaking the sheets.

"You are simply delicious", I told her as I licked her inner thighs, her ass, and her pussy, cleaning them of her cum. I pulled my thumb out of her ass and my fingers out of her hole; her body shuddered one last time as she whimpered.

I kissed her, once then once again, with her own juices on my lips as I watched her lying there sweaty and riding down another wave of orgasm. She was absolutely beautiful.