All Comments on 'Eating My Seed'

by Batcum2002

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
tasty

eating my own cum is exciting and rewarding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
My Own Cum!

I feel the same way. I luv to edge my climax over several hours, enjoying the small seepage, before I release the mother load. Then I shoot it all over my face and into my mouth, savoring it's sweet flavor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good ideas...

but too many spelling/mechanical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
eatingcum

i have been eating my cum since my teens love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
yummy stuff

i can jackoff for hours. my cum tastes great. i love to jackoff into lacy panties and suck my cum out of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Eating cum is so good

My dick is hard and oiled up as I type. Drinking this load will be special after reading this.

ramitinramitinover 18 years ago
Thanks for the Factual story

Very good description of great sexual pleasure. I also indulge in this very gratifying practice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
eating my seed

I have never eaten my own sperm but your story has made me want to try and am going to do so as soon as i finish this. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Im gonna try

Ive often thought about doing this, but you have convinced me to taste the delights of my own cum. Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
we share too

me and my friend both shoot our cum onto a plate then we lick it up and swallow this is great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
14

I am 14 and I love to suck dick and eat my own cum, I also like to stik random things up my ass, and love to be taken advantag of!!!!

prickassoprickassoalmost 17 years ago
I like it direct

I like to have it direct to the mouth as I suck my own cum from the head. Great stuff!

mrjones502003mrjones502003almost 17 years ago
re-inspired

I haven't tasted my own cum in ages. Goes with getting older, i suppose, but after reading your story the first chance I get I will re-introduce myself to my own cum. Thank you. Inspirational.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
suck it up..

Enjoyed the comments from the 14 year old boy.Im 22 and wouldnt mind sucking him up too! Good story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Eating

I too love to eat my cum and like you have developed a taste for it over the years.

Must say that I am working on the sustained ejaculation and am getting better at it

hotchathotchatover 16 years ago
Always

Since I was 13 I have eaten my cum. I have formed a great crsaving for it and if I don't have a cock to drain I always shoot in my mouth and slowly swallow the tart fluid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Need more control

I just wish I had more control so I could come unnoticed in my wife then go down on her without her figuring out what I was up too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
love my cum

I also love the taste of my cum...I have on many occasions sucked my cum from my wife's pussy. When I'm not sucking my cum from her tight cunt,I jack off and then swallow my warm thick cum.

I would love to suck it right from the source...some day I will.someday I will suck another man's cock.

I'd love to suck another man's cum from my wife's cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
74 an loves cum

i am 74 an i like to eat my cum i started about 20 yrs ago i wish i had started sooner i love the taste i started masturbating when i was 10 i masturbate now 3 to 4 times a week i can cum every time an i dont waste it

NashterNashterover 15 years ago
Eating my CUM

I began to masturbate when I was about 8 and while I had an orgasum, nothing came out. When I did first cum I could not believe it. I have masturbated much over the years. More so than having sex with others and to this day, much the preference to having sex with my wife. I did not start eating my cum until a few years ago and now rarely do I waste a drop and I wish I would have started earlier. I do not find it weird or wrong to eat my cum as I find it quite tasty and sexually fulfilling. I have evan contemplated eating the cum of other men. Have fantisized that my wife would take other lovers and allow me to eat her pussy after they have had sex and deposited their cum into her. A wonderful way for us both to have sex and enjoy it at the same time. But I know she would not go for this. I have also thought of having sex with men so that I could get sperm directly from a cock but I respect my relationship with my wife so I will not do this but I really want to. I have teased myself by going to gay adult books stores and watched movies and other men in these setting while I have masturbated (and ate my cum) with great enjoyment and titalation. Life is such irony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Cum lover too

I love to eat my cum also but like most lose the urge after ejaculation. The 2 methods I use are to masturbate to the edge of cumming and stop and I ejaculate slowly without orgasm and can feed my cum into my mouth. The other is to flip my legs over my head and squirt straight into my mouth, this is more difficult the older I get, I had to go the an Osteopath for some work after my last effort, this was also very arousing as she asked me how I had put my neck out, so I told her, she was a little taken back but suggested I find another method to satisfy my fetish, I used her bathroom at the end of our session and masturbated into my hand and consumed it, as I left she was working on another client but did give me a knowing look through the window as I left. Thanks Richard Bowater

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
My treat

Wow, your technique sounds alot like mine. Sometime when I go 5 days or more with just teasing my cock and not cumming, the anticipation on the day I do decide to cum is intense and I just like to let it ooze out into my hand and just savor every drop. I'm on the fifth day of a drought now and I'm looking forward to cumming and eating my favorite treat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I LOVE eating my own cum

I love to eat my own cum and end up doing it pretty much every day. I love to bring meself to the edge and slurp as much precum from the head of my hard cock as I can possibly produce. I often do that for hours before I lose all control and shoot my warm load of spunk into my hand, onto my chest or right into my mouth (if I'm feeling limber enough to get my legs up over my head). But no matter where I shoot the delicious load I never waste a drop of the sweet, sweet cum. Just reading and writing about it is making me want my own hot load right now. I can't get enough!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I love it

I had tried it before when I was younger but it didn't do much for me.I'm 65 now and I've been eating my cum now for about 2 weeks and I can't seem to get enough.I can't produce enough to satisfy my needs and with the disease going around I'm not comfortable with sucking cocks.

Maybe my balls will start to produce more cum and I can get more,mmmm nice thought.

texharleytexharleyover 14 years ago
I am glad I am not the only one

It is good to know that other men eat their own cum also. I am married to a wonderful women so sucking cock is out of the question but I do love eating my own cum and love it when I cum on her tits and eat it off. I always suck my cum out of her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yummy

I have eaten some and it is good. I need to eat more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I commented elsewhere

See my comments on eating my own cum under the story about you getting caught by your girlfriend. I love eating my own cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cum eating

I like to cum in a shot glass and then toss it back, down my throat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My treat

I to love to enjoy the wonderful taste of my cum. My wife loves to jack me off then feed me my treat, but I also love to drink from my hand or a wine glass or her pussy as long as my cum gets to my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Completely agree!

I agree, nothing like cumming in your own mouth, drinking your cum from a glass or in a drink. My wife knows how much I love it so she is all in. Lot of times I eat her pussy till she cums then she sucks my cock until I get close to climax thens she wants me to finish it by putting my legs over my head and cum directly in my mouth, cum in my hand or hers feeding me or cumming on her tits and me licking it clean. Either way it is awesome! Of course I take matters in my own hands and mouth myself a couple of times a week. I love to see a hard cock cumshot. Makes my mouth thirsty just thinking of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Me too!

I too enjoy eating my own nectar! I would really love to try someone else’s, but at 66, I don’t hold any illusions that it will actually happen so I have to be satisfied with eating my own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love it too

My wife isn't really into my cum fetish. But every time I jack off, I take my load in my mouth and swallow it down. My favorite method is to cum in a glass with a few drops of water, then tip back the glass in my mouth. I just did this today, and swirled my cum load around in my mouth before swallowing. Yum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love your stories

I like your stories because they relate to my own experiences. I also enjoy eating my own cum. I used to do this in private but recently started enjoying it with my wife. She enjoys me cumming on her breasts. I will edge depositing small amounts of cum on her nipple an then lick it off until I cum completely then I enjoy licking it up as she cums watching and stimulating herself with a vibrator. I also am bi and she knows I enjoy sucking on a cock once in a while but that doesn’t replace our relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would pull out and cum on my lovers pussy,then lick it up and share it with her. Sometimes her girlfriend would join us then we would all kiss and pass it around untill it was gone .then it was time to start over . Damn i miss those two .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous