Ebony Amazon Shemale Sammich

Story Info
Narrator has a 3-some with two black Amazon shemales.
2.7k words
4.24
13.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grey228
grey228
5 Followers

----------------------------------------

A/N: #NO_HOMO! This was originally a picto-story.

----------------------------------------

I knew Cerisa as a regular at my gym. She was a statuesque African beauty with an Amazon's physique, working the weights while I trained on the rock wall. We got along when we bumped into each other on the treadmills. After a few months of back and forth flirting, Cerisa asked me if I was ever going to ask her out. I was surprised at first, as it hadn't crossed my mind, but I didn't say 'no'.

Cerisa grinned wolfishly, sized me up with her dark brown eyes, and we agreed to meet at a restaurant in some posh downtown hotel.

When I arrived for our date, I was surprised to see that Cerisa wasn't alone. Another exquisite specimen of ebony beauty was at our table. While the second woman was not as muscular as my gym buddy, she was just as tall and athletic in a sexy alluring way. My date introduced Regina, a close friend. Regina was expecting a double-date, but the mystery date didn't show at the last minute.

"Just our luck, h'uh?" Cerisa winked as our server took our orders.

If Regina felt jilted, or even like a third wheel at our date, she certainly didn't show it. Rather, she would look at me shyly while Cerisa and I talked. Regina occasionally cut in, but she mostly nodded along, listening to us.

It was about halfway through dinner that I noticed that with the wine flowing loosely, both girls were playing footsie with me under the table. I felt Regina's foot slowly work up the inside of my legs while Cerisa laughed and playfully bumped heads with me.

Cerisa leaned in close, fiercely whispering that there was no "double date" and that she had a room at the very hotel we were at. I was stunned at my luck. I saw Regina was biting her lip shyly as I moved my hands under the table, unzipped my fly, and began rubbing my raw cock against her manicured feet. Cerisa's eyes widened when she saw what I was doing, but she simply giggled and licked her lovely lips.

The karma was good, and the three of us soon headed upstairs after I paid our meal tab.

The room Cerisa had rented wasn't fancy, but it had two twin beds pushed together, presumably for what was to come. The door had barely closed before I was all over my muscle beauties. That was when Regina pushed away, slid off her evening dress, and I got the shock of my life. Regina had a cock that was semi-stiff from all the groping going on. I was only surprised for a short while, because my lovely Cerisa was now nude as well.

I suspected Cerisa was one kinky fitness slut (she was one of those 'fitness models' with attitude), but now I could see that she had an awesome rod of black meat between her Amazonian thighs. Both African beauty "queens" were as well hung as I was - and it was going to be a wild night!

Cerisa laughed as she pushed me down onto the bed, pulling my pants off. Regina knelt beside me so I could see her fat cock in all its glory. Edging closer to me, I could smell the sweet sweat of her black skin; Regina toyed with her dark chocolate areolas while I played with her boi-clit. She sighed as she finally pushed herself into my eager, waiting mouth.

Meanwhile, Cerisa straddled my stomach and began stroking my cock. My gym girl's finely chiseled ass was a fiercely fuckable piece of fine-ness that only made my cock hard. I felt her strong grip around my meaty shaft, tugging, squeezing, and teasing me. I greedily reached for Cerisa's bodacious black booty and rubbed her tight puckered brown hole with a free thumb. Regina was now slowly throat fucking me with her massive meatstick and groaning with each thrust.

Between sucking off Regina and having Cerisa work over my dick, I was in ecstatic heaven. Little did I know what those crazy bitches had in mind for me next!

"Ooh baby," Cerisa cooed softly. "You so hawd. I'm gonna fuck you now."

Her unexpected announcement caught me by surprise and I started to move, but Regina thrust herself so hard against me, I gagged on her dick. Choking, I could barely resist as I felt Cerisa move off of my body. I felt the big black tranny take hold of both my legs and spread them apart on the bed. My struggles waned as I felt a new feeling - Cerisa's warm wet tongue was lapping my manhole, making nasty wet noises with each sloppy lick.

I groaned softly, my throat chock full of Regina's cock. I felt Cerisa's tongue open me up slowly, and both her lips and her tongue were busy tickling my virgin butthole, my taint, and my balls. Presently, I heard her hack and spit, then felt a wet coolness dribble down my taint, and leak slowly across the edge of my asshole.

Oh God.

My butthole twitched as Cerisa lifted my legs up and held them apart. I groaned in protest, but Regina held me tight and had me under her control with a cock gag. I heard the snap of a condom and knew what was coming.

I let out a muffled scream as Cerisa's cock forced open my unyielding arse. Thankfully, she wasn't interested in giving me extreme painal. She made glacial progress, and I heard her spitting several times as she slowly pushed into me. In the meantime, my body had pretty much gone limp. I became a slavish fuckdoll to the two beautiful black transsexuals who were now sodomizing my anus and my mouth.

"Unh. Cheri, please. Turn him over," Regina panted. "I c-can't get off l-like this. Need him on top o'me."

Cerisa grunted and I felt her pull my legs to the side. Regina pulled herself out of me and now I could see my gym buddy all sweaty and smiling salaciously. Cerisa leaned over and kissed me, her thick trunk of meat still buried in my aching arse.

"Doggy, bay'bay," she cooed as her hands held my ass tight against her cock. She was not going to let me pop her out while moving into position!

With some difficulty, I got on all fours and found to my embarrassment that my cock was not only hard, but it was dripping clear drops of pre-cum from my anal assault. I didn't have time to ponder that as Regina scooted under me so I could face her at eye level. She had raised her own legs and bared her bottom to me.

I felt Regina's hot breath over my face, and smelled the sweaty musk coming from her shiny black skin. Regina's eyes remained open as we kissed and tongue each other's mouths. Her hands were wet and glistening with something - it smelled like lubricant. I felt the snap of another condom over my prick, then felt her hands guide my protected cock between her baby smooth butt cheeks.

Oh, fuck yes!

Regina and I both groaned as I pushed into her rough little hole. Her huge breasts were soft, but her nipples were hard. I inched my head down, kissing her dark brown areola before licking and nibbling her nipples. Regina gasped but did not interfere with how I played with her body.

With Cerisa fucking me in the ass, and me pumping her big titty friend, I soon began to lose track of time.

I didn't know how long the three of us were fucking, but I soon began to pump faster and faster against Regina. The best thing about it was I could feel Regina's cock grow ever harder just from me violently fucking her ass in missionary. Cerisa, her stamina waning, began to throw herself ever more fiercely against my aching ass while sputtering senseless obscenities.

Regina grabbed her legs by her heels, splaying herself wide as I piledrived her into orgasmic oblivion. I watched as her eyes roll back into her skull as I piledrived my dick into her. Regina's mouth hung open and her tongue lolled as I began my final few thrusts, ending a marathon fuck session. Cerisa, in the meantime, had gripped me tightly by the hips and was adding her weight to my own as I jackhammered Regina to an explosive finish.

"Oh fuck, Cheri! Oh fuck! Uffuck! UFFUCK!!"

"Uh, Reggie! Ungh, Reggie!!, I - ungh, I ca-!"

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

All of us more or less came, fairly close to one another. Regina's cock jerked and shot a thick jet of sticky white cum between our bodies (some of it hitting my chin), while Cerisa and I emptied our loads into pre-packaged prophylactics. I felt Cerisa's muscular body tense and my asshole - raw and afire from her constant ramming - spasm as my fuck buddy collapsed on top of me. She buried herself into the nape of my neck and shoulders, biting me hard as she climaxed like never before.

Since it was a long weekend, the three of us decided to extend our time together. Regina bought several enemas from a pharmacy nearby so we could enjoy ourselves more. After we cleaned up, I lay on one of the beds and relaxed with a small bong while my two new girlfriends took turns fucking me between hits. The flavorful weed relaxed all of us, and having to shoulder the burden of taking in two massive, well-endowed black dicks, I needed to relax.

However, bareback sex with two attractive athletic nymphomaniac translesbians was only the tip of the iceberg. Cerisa said that she and Regina wanted to try something they've never tried before (which was rather surprising in my humble opinion). My gym buddy wanted to fuck me with her friend at the same time, to which I responded,

"Sure! But didn't we just try that when I sucked you off while having my ass pegged?"

Cerisa put her arms akimbo, tilted her pretty head and laughed.

"Nuh, nuh, nuh, you dumb dumb!" she drawled. "I mean with both our cocks in ya, bay-bay."

"She means double anal," Regina piped up helpfully. "Cheri's always wondered about what it'd feel like."

If I appeared apprehensive about having my butthole split apart by two Amazonian mega cocks, I must not have shown it, because the next thing I knew, both muscle girls were standing nude by me, oiling up their rapidly hardening dicks.

"Do you want to suck first?" Regina politely asked me, "get yourself in the mood?"

I obliged and knelt down between the two black beauties and gargled on some prime dark meat. I loosened my jaw as much as I could and swallowed one girl's dick, then the other, then both at once. In all instances, I forced myself to open wide in order to have my luscious lovelies hilt themselves in my waiting mouth. I coughed a few times, but recovered as I slathered spit and more oil over their massive erections.

Needless to say, by the time my jaw got tired of remaining open, I had edged both Regina and Cerisa to the precipice of orgasm. Regina sat on the bed, and Cerisa pushed me between her friend's spread legs.

"Open up, bay-bay," Cerisa cooed. "You goin' be our fleshlight tonight."

I felt a little panic at first, but Regina had already splashed lubrication all over my butthole, and was fingering me to open up. I felt her slip in one finger, then two, then three. Before long, I was moaning softly as I felt Regina slide her whole hand (except her thumb) past my sphincter.

When Regina flexed her fingers then fanned them out, my legs nearly buckled, but Cerisa held me up. The dark Amazon hottie had a twinkle in her eye as she pushed me down into Regina's waiting lap. I whimpered as I felt Regina withdraw her hand from my gaped anus, and groaned as I felt myself slide down on Regina's fat cock.

But the whole thing wasn't over. Regina grabbed my shoulders and threw me back onto her busty, hard body as Cerisa helped lift my legs up. Both my ebony Amazons now held me at their mercy.

"Git reddy now," Cerisa rasped as she stooped slightly between my legs. "Jus' relacks, bay-bay."

I could do little but tug my own cock with one hand, and paw weakly at Cerisa's exposed breasts and watched, wide-eyed, as my gymnasium fuck-buddy shuffled forward with her huge erection toward my already stuffed butthole.

I gritted my teeth and tried holding back, but the initial pain was too much for any man. I cried out at Cerisa's intrusion, but unlike last time, she did not stop. Cerisa knew she had to go all the way in before her cock got soft.

Regina, bless her heart, hugged me tight while holding my legs up and tickled my nipples using her long, lacquered fingers. Her huge soft breasts pressed warmly against my sweaty back as she whispered her best words of encouragement, asking me to calm down and open myself up.

My cries had turned into low wails as both pain and pleasure rocked my body. Regina was stimulating me gently, while Cerisa was savagely fucking me. It felt like that moment of relief when you were about to pass that blocked turd, except now, the turd was hanging right at the entrance door to your body, and the doorframe was pretty much stretched to the limit.

I whimpered as both women began pumping their hips. I could feel their two fat cocks jockey for space inside my body; one cock squished this way, then the other as its partner poled in and out of my gaping orifice.

"Oh Gawd. Oh Gawd," Regina kept repeating as Cerisa grunted savagely and pumped me like a beast in heat.

Regina kept softly rolling my erect nipples between her strong, delicate fingers while stuffing my hole with her huge black cock from behind. Cerisa was sweating buckets as she postured herself above the two of us, and stuffing her huge black cock in my ass.

I gripped the bedsheets white-knuckled as my butt was strained to the limit. I could feel both Regina's and Cerisa's cockheads bluntly hitting the wall near my prostate with each shuffle of their positions. My bowels started natural contractions as I felt the onset of an incredible, ecstatic orgasm wash over my whole body.

Cerisa kissed my savagely as her hips bucked fiercely against mine. I could feel her cock pulsate as she filled my raw ass with cum. At the same time, Regina's nails dug tightly into my skin and moaned loudly in my ear. I could feel the busty Amazon bust a nut inside me. Between the two, my asshole was gaped to the max, and I could hear messy, wet sounds as I farted out their cum while they were still inside me.

"Oh my fucking God," Regina panted breathlessly. "Th-that was insane!"

Cerisa didn't have words as she struggled for breath. She leaned back, her fat cock still inside my body, and began jerking off my hard cock with a free hand.

"Cum for me, bay-bay," she licked her lips wickedly. "Yo' muscle ma-ma wants a warm jizz showa'h."

Watching her grip my erect cock in her muscular hands, her bright, lacquered nails wrapped around my fat, swollen man meat, and both her and Regina's still hard erections inside my ass, I screamed mindlessly and shot multiple loads. Regina bit my neck hard enough to leave a welt, and Cerisa's toned, ebony breasts were covered with another coating of thick white baby batter from my steadily depleted testicles.

We rested for a bit, doing some hits from my stash. We cleaned up, showered, slept a bit, then got busy again. The three of us rotated between pitching and catching the rest of that weekend. We soon got into a good rhythm where we were extremely happy. The three of us were so happy with how things were, that we eventually moved into the same house. Now, we're like one happy family.

We found an ideal genetic girl to act as our surrogate, but that is another story for another time!

grey228
grey228
5 Followers