All Comments on 'Ebony and Ivory'

by Admancold

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I was hoping for a different ending.

After the " ***** " I was hoping to read that Jill and Lydia looked at each other and then Jill smiled she said, "Lydia, I know what we all agreed to but wouldn't you like to swap places just this once?" and then Lydia smiled and nodded her head. With that the two women climbed off their husbands and traded places. Jill and Lydia both moaned with animalistic pleasure as they started to impale themselves on each others husbands cocks. The two husbands looked at each other and smiled, fucking each others wife wasn't expected but neither wanted it to stop it from happening.

The two women went wild riding each others husbands cocks until almost at the same time both men groaned with pleasure and started cuming. It was only when Jill felt the first spurt of hot cum shoot inside her that she remembered that Lawrence didn't have a vasectomy like her husband. Instead of being upset Jill sat down hard driving Lawrence's cock even deeper inside her as her whole body shook with the biggest orgasm she ever had as she felt Lawrence continue shooting his baby makers into her. Jill then collapsed on top of Lawrence and as she panted out of breath she wondered what her husband would say if she ended up pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
When you spend the first paragraph explaining how beautiful your wife is:

How incredibly perfect, flawless and simply without compare she is, you've lost me. People are imperfect. We are flawed. We piss, shit, spit and sometimes pick our noses. You tell me you love your wife because she is flawless and I say: go fu I yourself. Because when she gets the flu and throws up or gets diarrhea and stinks the bathroom up, will you love her less? Or when she gives birth and has stretch marks or can't quite hold her pee anymore, will you love her less? Or we. She's old and wrinkled and her your and beauty have faded...will you'll love her less?

Or, like all of us, will you love her in spite of her flaws?

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Very hot!

And a very good first Lit. effort. I would have enjoyed some girl-on-girl action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sick

Wrong category fuck face. This would fit in gay or nigger lovers. Not loving wives. Keep your queer nigger loving fantasies to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

The cucks are so caught up in this fetish that when the story isn't written the way they want they rewrite the story in the comments hoping for a creampie or bastard child. Sick fucks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well written and erotic

Readers and voters: the writer wrote a good, erotic story. Parts of it were not to my liking, but he told us at the outlet what would be involved. Good Work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sorry

just a bunch of racists write something like this

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Gee

Seriously dislike HOW Anon 'sick' said it, but agree that this was miscategorized. Group Sex, Interracial or Gay (in that order) would have been more appropriate choices!

By the way ... how do you find four such perfect physical, intellectual and emotionallly balanced people? How about a zit or two? Or a slight left-hand curve in his (generous) pecker!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
my comment

1 star *

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
gay and racist

Put your dog shit in interracial asshole.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Well

That little epic totally sucked.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Just didn't care for setup. Just too planned and plain

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous