Ebony and Ivory Ch. 02

Story Info
High School is Ending.
8.1k words
4.72
1.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of my wardrobe was black and my sister's was white. We wore each other's color often. It was kind of our known twin thing. People noticed if we deviated, so I put on a pair of black, men's bikini briefs that would accentuate my nice package and a black sister-beater. Ya that's what we called it. I know it's usually a wife beater but our whole world revolves around brother and sister. I went with black athletic pants; they are a lot like the ones I usually wear to exercise in because they give me excellent mobility accept these also have small cargo pockets and they look like they fit tight but this cotton and spandex blend has a ton of stretch giving me the mobility I need. Of course, I finish this with a zip up black hoodie mostly open and a pair of Converse Allstars-black, of course. The back of the hoodie has a white pentagram on it cuz that's my thing. It's a symbol of protection and it has always spoken to me so I'm trying to single-handedly change the world view on this symbol as something evil. So far, my efforts are unrecognized, but whatever, I have been drawing it since I was a toddler.

My hair is blonde, like my Dad's and I look very Viking while my sister is on the extremely dark side of skin tone and her name fits her perfectly. Her skin almost looks fake, it's so dark. It really makes her look exotic. She is 6 foot tall so she's at the top of the tall girls at school while I'm 6' 6" and the tallest man in my high school.

We are popular at school but we have both put a concerted effort to squash cliques and together we reformed that shit and made it more like us. Inclusive of you being you and it's safe for you to be you. Although without all my sister's anal stuff being out in the open. or any obvious sexual things from my sister and me being public. You could say that our friend circle is actually a sphere. It has volume. My sister and I just don't give a fuck about others hang ups and we are strong, smart and, quite honestly, pretty enough to smash social barriers. I play basketball and football, but I am also in every school play, president of student council and even sing in choir even though I'm not all that good a singer. I run a lot and train at an MMA academy with my family 2 or 3 nights a week. All four of us. There is an excellent gym there that my family gets a ton of use out of too. On the weekend I often have some friends over to play Dungeons and Dragons. Our DnD group is huge. I think that DnD was hyped by an online series people went kind of crazy over. Anyway, our group is 12 people. Jax runs the games, he's an excellent, legit geek and is as smart as all of us put together. This group is probably as close as I get to an inner circle, but we really don't ever talk like that. I know we will though, since we all plan on going to the same college: Washington State University (WSU). We live up by Seattle and I love it here. The moss, mushrooms, and trees, with all the waterfalls and flowers everywhere-it is flat out beautiful here and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

My high school is in your typical suburban neighborhood. In fact, we don't actually live in Seattle, we just tell outsiders we do because if I told you the city, you would ask me where it was and I would end up saying something about Seattle in relation so, it's just easier to say Seattle. Our city actually has a small-town vibe and it's a knit community.

Dressed, I bounced downstairs to the kitchen to scrounge up some breakfast. Our parents had already gone to work. My parents run a medical clinic. My mom takes care of all the business stuff while Dad runs the medical side. They left us breakfast: scrambled eggs, bacon, hashbrowns and avocado on toast. It is a perfect breakfast and all we need to do is heat and eat. Our parents are the best. I started dishing up 2 plates. I heard my sister coming down the stairs and turned to great her.

Ebony is wearing a near knee length white linen looking skirt with an asymmetrical cut that is shorter on the left than the right. She has 3" heeled white leather knee-high boots and a skin tight white cashmere sweater that prominently displays her large full boobs and is also asymmetrically cut to reveal her toned midriff. Setting off her ensemble was a white leather choker that matched her boots. Her long luxurious raven hair was set in a high pone. She is world-class fine.

"You look stunning my dear sister." As she walked towards me, she took a small spin, just glowing. "Ravishing. Come eat. Here." I set the 2 plates down, with one towards her. "Mom and Dad left us breakfast and I got you a plate full."

She smiled a brilliant white that matched her attire, "Thank you, baby bro. Our parents are awesome. And you look handsome too. I am so anxious for tonight that I think it will dominate my thoughts today. I am not sure how to get passed that."

I nodded my head, chewing on some bacon and I replied, "I yearn for you too. You have always been that other part of me that I have needed, and I think that we are both very lucky."

"I couldn't agree more, baby. Tonight, I make you a man and you make me a woman." She ate her food for a couple minutes before continuing. Obviously, we both had worked up an appetite already this morning. "There is no better person to share myself with."

"Hey," she continued after several more mouthfuls, "What do you have going on in school today? Anything interesting?"

"Not really." I replied. Then, after thinking about it for a moment I remembered: "Oh, wait. I do have something to do today. I have a speech rehearsal. My class speech."

"Ya, when is that?"

"It is noon in the gym. On stage. In graduation gown. Like a dress rehearsal/practice. The principal, and Mrs. Litman are the only audience members. They are actually locking the doors from outside access so nobody else hears my speech." I grabbed both of our empty plates and took them over to the dishwasher.

While I loaded our breakfast dishes into the appliance, Ebony continued our conversation, "Wow, top secret speech, Huh?"

"Well, they need to approve my speech and they want to make sure that others don't get a chance to hear it before graduation. Really, it was the easiest thing for me to write. It just flowed and I made sure to keep it short and uplifting but emotional and forward thinking."

Bent over, pushing the tray back in the dishwasher, my sister walked up behind me and groped my left butt cheek with her hand. She made sure to get a good grab, ever so slightly tapping her pinky on my rosebud like my clothing was a snare drum stretched over the little donut. The tune she played on it was very staccato. I wonder how she always knows just right where that is. "Mmm, baby. I love that you do squats. Keep up the good work." Her hand squeezed and it felt like there was a promise in it. A premonition of sorts.

I stood up and her hand reluctantly moved as I grabbed the keys to my truck. "Bad sister. Ass grabbing should be book grabbing. Let's get to school. I'm driving unless you got something after school you need to do. Are you riding with me?"

"Ya, I don't have anything after school. Let's take your truck. Can we pick up Steph?" she doesn't wait for me to answer, and poof her phone is in her hand. "I'll call her." My sister's friend Steph typically gets a ride from us. We also grab whoever else she brings. Luckily my truck is a 4 door with a crew cab. I have bench seats in the front and back so there is room for butts without being concerned about making sure that they fit into a molded bucket seat. It is 30 years old (1994) and very big and boxy. I have a lift on it, not extreme just a severe handful of inches, like me, and large tires but not the wide little ones cuz those are dumb as fuck. Real tires. I have tons of cool things added on to my truck like a winch front and back, brush guard to completely protect the front end, roll bars, a crane for the truck bed, and a bunch of other features. Playing with this truck was a hobby of mine. It was why I got an old F350, so I could spend money on adding fun things to it without worrying about existing electrical systems. Of course, my truck is black. I even black chrome wheels and heavily tinted windows. Big black truck, just my thing. We grabbed our backpacks, hopped in my truck and took off for Steph's. Ebony has a little white Audi Quattro so she doesn't tote friends around. I am always driving. Everyone is always in my truck. I think Ebony's car only knows how to get to the mall anyway.

Steph's neighborhood was not like ours; her house was much smaller, older and closer to her neighbors than ours. What I am getting at is that Steph lives in a working-class neighborhood. I wouldn't call it a bad neighborhood, everyone has pride in there homes there too, it's just more mature. Of course, that means that the trees in her neighborhood are all huge and impressive so it helps the look of it. My truck doesn't have much of a rumble to it. I like it to be quiet so there's no exhaust bullshit going on to make it sound louder. I honk my horn quick twice. Steph comes out a few seconds later, followed by Maria and Trent.

Stephanie is a couple inches shorter than Ebony and very slender. She exercises regularly so has a nice firm butt and legs that she loves to display and I think it's because her chest is on the small side. She has stretchy pants on like a second skin and she does a spin on the way to the truck so we get to see her perfect round ass clearly defined by her pants. I swear she is hiding Brazilian heritage cuz damn. She must always wear a thong since she never has panty lines and you would always see them if she wore anything else. Sometimes she displays a little toe as well since everyone thinks that is fashionable. These pants do not do that, it seems because I didn't catch any.

Maria is petite and Hispanic. She and Stephanie are neighbors. They have a friends with benefits thing going on that is public knowledge. Maria is a little curvy, but all her proportions are small since she is barely 5 foot tall. She typically dresses like a school girl, with a jumper or skirt and a sweater or something and today is no different. She has white, I am guessing: thigh high stockings and a plaid jumper kind of number that buttons up the front.

Trent, short for Trenton of course, is a thick jock-type of guy. None of us think his name fits him at all. It sounds studious and Trent could give a shit about school. He is coming with all of us to Washington State on a football scholarship. He just wants to see if he has a shot at the NFL. He might do it. He's almost as tall as me and has nearly 100 pounds on me. Shoulders, chest, belly, he's just a big dude. You can take Trent at face value: what you see is what you get unless you think he is slow, cuz he ain't. His speed with his size is the lethal football combination-explosivity he calls it. He's always jeans and flannel with the arms ripped off. Ne's not a redneck, he just looks like one.

Our three passengers pile into the back bench seat and me and Ebony get 1 arm hugs and birthday wishes from all of them. Steph asks, "So who's giving you two your birthday spankings?"

I answered quickly, "Technically, I slapped Ebony earlier and I think it qualifies as spankings. What do you think, sis?" I glanced at Ebony as pulled away from the curb and she smiled.

"I suppose that could be spankings." I held up 2 fingers, but low enough that others did not see it. Ebony punched me in the upper arm.

"Whooa! I thought I was the sibling beater here. There's no such thing as birthday punches. Anyone wanna come to my rescue here?" I looked into my rearview mirror and moved my head a little so I could see all my passengers. "Wow, crickets? Really? Nobody?" I looked over at Ebony. "I think everyone afraid of you sis." She grinned.

"You got that right." Trent said immediately. "I don't want nothing to do with crossing Miss Ebony." Trent was shaking his head side to side.

"See, this is why I need Jax around. He's got me." I smiled.

Ebony puffed out a sound, "Pfft. I think I can take Jax just fine."

"Ya, I was just thinking moral support. He'd be putty in your hands." I assured her.

"All boys are putty in my hands." She looked out her window. "Hey, that old church is for sale. You guys see that? Stop the truck! Stop!" I came to a halt. "Turn around and go back." I used a 4 way stop intersection to do a u turn and it took the entire intersection for my truck to do it.

The church took up a double sized city block. It was completely surrounded by an 8 foot wrought iron fence with gothic spikes on it. The church itself was half a city block and had dozens of stained glass windows. A few were broken. There was a rectory off the back corner and a small elementary school and a gymnasium as well as a central courtyard including an unkept basketball court and a playground that had been neglected and looked like it was full of tetanus.

Ebony broke the silence with a whisper as we all stared, soaking it in, "Aww, you guys, it's perfect." She spoke as if sending her message on a breeze.

"Perfect for what?" I asked quietly. My sister always had the best ideas. She was often low-key our leader it just looked like it was me.

"For everyone." Now we all looked at her. Questioning eyes. "Ivory, we each have a trust in our names that matures today, I believe. With Jax's help, we can form an LLC and buy this property if we pool our money. We can all live here for college. Together. One family. We will be like our own combined Sorority/Fraternity." She paused and looked around at each of us. Then she rest her gaze on me, waiting for a reply.

"I love it, Sis. We can even keep the name. Just drop Holy and keep Trinity. You have the best ideas. What do you guys think?" I turned to look at the others.

"Can we put a weight room in one of the classrooms?" asked Trent.

"Can I bring my aquarium?" asked Maria.

"I want to live there. We can actually be a family then." Steph sounded hopeful. She clapped and wiggled in her seat.

Ebony smiled, "Let's talk to Jax. He can set up an LLC for us to purchase the property through. We have several options on revenue streams from it too. We could do gym memberships or parties in the gymnasium Saturday nights, haunted church tours during Halloween. The school has to have an industrial kitchen, probably all fucked up but still we could feed an army once it's running. The opportunities are numerous."

"We probably can get a decent deal on it. How much is in our trusts?" I asked Ebony. "And yes we can have an aquarium and weight room."

"I'm not sure. We will have to look into it. Likely, most of it is in stock so it just depends on how that stock has performed over the years."

I nodded my head. "Let's discuss it with Jax. He will know how to get this done. You always have the best ideas." I reached out and grabbed her leg to emphasize my point. "My sister is so smart." She smiled at me and slapped my hand hard. "Oww, bitch! It's my birthday!" And we both laughed. "Steph. Your slut friend slapped me." I drove around the block while we all stared at what should be our future home and the.

"She's your sister and everyone knows you are both virgins. She can't be a slut." Steph eyed me like I was dumb.

"By that reasoning, a slut can only be someone that has intercourse?" I asked. "What if she blows everyone?"

"Then she's your cock sucking sister." Steph answered.

"She sure is." I replied. Then after a moment, "I'm not about slut shaming anyway. I just think it's funny calling names."

"Ok, you two, talking about my fellatio abilities. They alright, by the way. No complaints yet." Ebony chimed in. "Now on to productive things. I sent Dad a text to email me our trust information. We shall see what he sends."

We pulled up to school. I always parked far from the entrance because my truck did not fit well close to the doors where everyone is squeezing in and walking around. It was just difficult and potentially dangerous. We bumped into Jax on the way into school and I dapped him up. "Bro, we need you for some work. I'll talk to you about it in second period study hall."

"Sure, no problem. We can talk then. School is almost over so there's nothing left to work on. I have my Valedictorian speech practice today but that's it." He and I walked together down the hall.

"I have mine too. We will probably see each other." I smiled and slapped his shoulder blade I a brotherly gesture on my way by as we quickly talked.

"Probably. Hey, I'll see you 2nd period I need to talk to Mr. Rodriguez." Dax took a left and I went on into history class to the right. History class was boring, big surprise, right? Study hall next was a social hour and so the whole class just sat around talking. It was the very end of the year and all of our school work was done.

"So, Jax," I said turning towards his desk, "Ebony has a great idea."

"I'm already glad this is her idea and not yours. What did she come up with?" Jax was grinning. We all know Ebony has good ideas, not that mine are bad, but hers were good.

"You know how she and I have some trust money? It's available to us now that we are 19. She is getting the info on it so we know how much we have to work with. She had the idea that we should buy the old Holy Trinity property for all of us to use while we go to college. We can all live there. It will also give us plenty to work on all summer to get it ready." I paused for a moment and looked at Jax expectantly.

"This is a good idea. Mostly if you can get it at a good price. I will reach out to the Diocese and see what the story is on it and get some property tax info on it. The church doesn't pay property tax but we will have to. When do you think you will have the trust documents for me to review?" Jax was practically vibrating he loved this shit so much. It was his big brain time and we all had expectations for him to crush. He is a juggernaut of sorts when set in motion.

"Dad will get it to us sometime today so maybe after lunch? Not exactly sure."

We went on to talk about plans we briefly discussed on the drive to school for the property. I asked him if he would be property Administrator and he said he would run point on the acquisition, but we could all likely contribute and he had other plans for an administrator, anyway.

Later, at lunch of course we all sat at a cramped table. Some were sitting on each other's laps so we could fit. Like Maria sitting on Steph's lap in the corner on my right and others standing behind a chair. All I all, we had almost 2 dozen of us crowded around. Word of our desire for a college dorm had spread enough that all the Washington State future freshmen were huddled around us to see what was going on.

Ebony was thrashing her phone like only a teen girl can and then said, "Dax, I just sent you an email."

"Got it. Opening." He paused for a moment. "A pdf is attached. Opening that. Seven pages of legalese for me to read. Give me a minute." Everyone just maintained silence and let him do his thing. Nobody talked. After a couple minutes he looked up and made eye contact with Ebony and me and said, "We need to talk in private about this. Let's go neutral and talk. He got up and we followed him.

Going neutral meant a large private bathroom. It was designated as gender neutral. There is a louder than normal vent in there that masks noises really well. Mostly the space is used for quickies, either with a partner or solo. We have strict rules amongst the students on how this space is to be maintained by the users so everyone can feel like they can use it. There is a disinfecting wipes dispenser in the bathroom for everyone to clean up after themselves.

The room looked good. No strange smells or fluids. The exhaust fan was humming and had a little clang to it. Dax started right away, "This entire document is typical of a trust fund until I get to the requirements for eligibility."