Ebony and Ivory Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The corner we sit in was really full and all the seats were taken. As I walked up one of our Washington State University (WSU) started to stand up to offer me his chair and instead I put a hand on his shoulder and gently pressed him back down into it. I smiled at him and nodded. Then I walked past him to the corner, through the mass of bodies and sat on the floor next to Maria and across from Ebony, Steph and Dax.

Dax started right away, "I have been thinking about this all day. I think I figured it out." He looked at Ebony and I and made significant eye contact. "Are you 2 ready for this?"

We both looked at each other and then around at the group. Dax understood our thoughts and stood up. He started handing out some paperwork to everyone and then continued, "Everyone that would like to live at Trinity next year needs to read and sign this NDA. Be advised that breaking this agreement and telling anyone about information related to Ebony and Ivory agrees to be subject to harsh monetary penalties for decades. This is not to be taken lightly. You are all adults and mom and dad can't get you out of this. If you cannot make this commitment we understand and you can excuse yourself to live your life of normalcy." Three guys got up, nodded at me and then went across the room to join the others.

A girl stood up and said, "Fuck, now this is feeling culty.". She apologized to her friend on the right. "Im sorry Suzie. I can't be a part of a cult of some sort."

"Wait" said Suzie, "nobody said anything about a cult." she looked at Dax.

He answered her look, "Your right. She is talking about the secrecy level and she is right. If you cannot handle that level of scrutiny, secrecy, jealousy or privilege, you need to leave. This is grown up shit. It requires commitment."

Suzie asked, "I sign this to join a new family on penalty of ruination?"

Dax looked at her for a moment, silently. Then he said, "Yes. A family and then some." Like a whisper. Suzie's friend was already gone.

Trent offered, "Ya'll are dramatic as fuck. I like signed up for this year's ago. I know what this is about" he whipped his signature on the doc and everyone else followed.

Suzie put her NDA in Dax's hand with a surprise kiss to his cheek. He wasn't looking and was startled. "There." She said, "I started with my own secret." Dax brought his hand to his cheek and looked distant. He then looked at her, like seeing her for the first time and smiled, was he almost bushing slightly?

Dax regained his composer and said, "We all meet in Holy Trinity Church directly after school. This conversation is over."

Everyone was really quiet after that. Nobody was sure what to talk about so the school day ended in awkwardness.