Ebony and Ivory Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait," I said, "Eligibility for what?"

"To qualify for the trust fund." Dax answered.

"You mean there's prerequisites? I thought this was just ours at 19. You're telling me that's not the case?" I asked, more than a little confused.

"Short answer: yes. These are always like that when it comes to trust funds. Most of the time it's about being a good person free from legal or ethical troubles. Of course, yours has all of those clauses mentioned but there two things in here that are not standard." He paused for a moment.

Ebony chimed in right away, "You're killing me Dax."

"My apologies but this document says that you cannot qualify for your trust fund until Noon tomorrow at a meeting location you will be notified of 1 hour prior. You are both to attend. If you choose to bring legal representation," Dax pokes a finger into his own chest. "have them email admin subject NDA with no email body."

"What the fuck. How is there a.com with our names, Ebony?"

"I have no idea baby bro. This is weird as fuck. What the hell is this all about?" She had her hands on her hips which meant business.

Dax held out his arms and shook his head side to side. I wish I could tell you more. Your first step is to decide if you want me as your official legal counsel in this matter."

"Of course, brother." I answered.

Ebony said, "Yes. I look forward to trusting you with more things too." She then made meaningful eye contact with me.

"Ok sending an email from my personal. Immediately got an auto reply with an attachment. It is a standard NDA but focused on you two as the gag subject matter. I need to print and sign this while you two watch and then bring it with us to wherever your meeting is. We are all together for last period of the day, I will print it then. I will sign it tomorrow before we walk into wherever this meeting is."

"What do you think this is, Jax?" Ebony asked.

"I'm worried about this. We don't have like big family stuff or anything, so I think this is cap." I looked at them both with concern. We were quiet for a moment, then I looked at Dax, "Can you give us a moment alone, please?"

Dax slapped my back and said, "Sure bro. I'll hit the gym here in 10 minutes too. You can take my spot at 1230. I'll bump your speech time so you two can discuss things a little." Dax exited and I locked the door behind him. I stood there, facing the door for a moment, my back to Ebony. I took off my hoodie and hanged it on the hook on both the hooks on the back side of the door so the pentagram was prominently displayed. Then my sister-beater came off and I hanged it on the door knob. I felt breasts on my back just below my shoulder blades, she stripped quick. They rubbed back and forth slowly. Left, right, left right and soon I could feel her nipples begin to scrape across my skin and suddenly we both felt warmer. Her hands settled on my hips and gently gripped the firmness of my body.

Ebony's right hand slowly followed the waist band of my pants around to the front and and down into my bikini briefs. Her huge hands could just grip around my girth with her thumb and forefinger touching. With her thumb and forefinger grip-locked around the base of my cock, she gripped under my sack with the rest of her hand so that my cock was sticking out the top and my balls were in the middle and she grabbed my pelvis just pulling skin so she had a fistful of my flesh. She gave it a little shake causing a small gasp from me as all my junk just flopped around in the confines of my briefs.

Ebony used her left hand to finish getting me naked and my pants sat on my feet around my ankles. She leaned her head against the back of my neck and breathed down my back really slowly as she gently shook my equipment. I tilted my head back, facing the ceiling and breathing heavily in a very Ebony induced mixture of pain and pleasure. "My strong boy..." her hot breath at my ear, "will soon make me a woman," she shakes me more and I grimaced, a smile of contentment as I understand how much this is making Ebony drip. "as I make you a man." She let go of her shaking and grabbed my cock in her right hand and squeezed firmly. She loosened her grip, letting it relax and then squeezed again. "luckily for you, I manufacture lube." Her left hand trails down my back as her right squeezes and then relaxes. She never pumps.

Her left index finger trails down the crack of my ass and just before it touches my rosebud, it disappears. Her forehead dips lower, just a little, I assume as she squats just enough to take her lube right from the source. She lifts her head as her middle finger starts to rub my anus. Her finger is so slippery it glides in circles. She kisses the back of my neck, "You move as you want, baby bro. When you are ready, you stuff this" she squeezes me again, "beautiful cock in my mouth and give me what you" at this moment she penetrates my anus with her finger, "OWE ME." She finishes loudly. I thrust forward into her fist and as she relaxes her grip a little I pull back into her finger and it bounces sharply on my prostate and then pushes passed it since her fingers are so long. So I thrust forward as she squeezes and then pull back into her finger. Now here I am, caged in by hands and locked into her hand fuck machine, thrusting as Ebony wills it.

Ebony moves to my right side, changing her squeezing grip slightly as she squats down next to my leg, her breasts smashed against my thigh. Squeeze-thrust. She removes her finger and I feel her collect more lube and then reinserts it and it slides home in one smooth motion to the hilt. "That's my good baby. Fuck yourself on this fist and finger for your sister." She looked at my eyes and I met her gaze. "You look stoned. Is your big sister making you high? You have pleasure face." She squeezed for the stroke and gave me a perfectly long, rigid finger to back into. Here I was, in the prison of her hands. Obeying my warden. It was exactly what she loved to do.

She watched every expression on my face as she smiled. Squeeze as I thrust forward, never quite removing myself from her middle finger as I thrust back onto it. My release lies at the end of this game Ebony has created. As I thrust through her black fist, my white cock shoots our the other side to stab towards her face. I can see the ripples of her shoulder and bicep muscles as her arm is curled around my front making the fist I am fucking. Meanwhile, that finger just keeps itself right there to impale myself on. I swear it felt like it was mounted to the damn wall. Her strength is unfailing, particularly where her passion is concerned. For sure she will have that finger perfectly rigid for my ass fucking. And she watched my face, occasionally looking at her finger being swallowed by my anus.

My cock felt so huge. The veins were popping fiercely. "Sis, I'm close."

Ebony showed me white teeth. Then opened her black mouth to show me a perfectly pink tongue. "Set that white cock on this pink tongue." She stuck out her tongue. "Give your Sistress her load. I want to squeeze it out of those balls." She showed me her tongue again and it was just too much for me. I thought about slapping her clit and how much fun that was this morning and all the pent up cum I had for her as I turned towards her face. She dropped her grip from my cock and pulled her finger from my anus. Both her hands went between her legs where she quickly abused herself as she gulped my cock into her mouth. Her freshly lubricated hands both went right to my testicles. One grabbed each and pinched them. I gasped and she slapped my balls lightly left and right as my grunt became a growl and she grabbed my balls one hand over the other, pulling down and squeezing and then relaxing and doing it again like I was a cow she was milking. Her tongue swirled around my head and then she gulped me down her throat only to pull back and swirl her tongue again.

Milking my balls and then I stiffened and her left hand went back between my legs to my anus and she sunk it back in there as I started firing into her mouth. She loves it when my sphincter pulses around her finger as I come so she sinks it in my bowels just far enough to flick my prostate, not fuck me. And my second rope ends up in her throat as she swallows my length so that my third goes directly to her stomach. She pulls back to a pouty kiss just over the head of my cock as my length hangs in the air, pulsing out her reward. My cock jerks and the veins pulse as a surge of cum soars up my cock and into those beautiful dark lips. She keeps milking my balls and flicking my prostate determined to get every possible drop of her well-earned desert. Tapping that prostate like it's the bottom of the ketchup bottle and she is working every bit free to be fed to her.

Completely relaxed, I stand up straight as Ebony removes her finger from me. "Turn around, baby." So I turn around. "Touch your toes." I lean all the way forward, stretching out my hamstrings and a warm moist swirl probes my ass. I look behind me, between my legs and get an upside down vision of my sister frigging her huge clit. Her face buried in my ass, and making sure that I was clean as she banged away at herself. She was still doing anal play, which she loves so her masturbation during the rimming is a huge success for her. There was a small puddle under her already just from her pussy leaking her pleasure onto the floor as she exerted control over me. I've seen her masturbate more times than I can count, and this was how I learned to abuse her clit. From her. And she works it with a fury as her tongue pokes and prods me, searching the area inside and out until Ebony squeals and she stops licking my ass.

I see her shaking and more fluid drips from her on to the floor. I pull up my pants, feeling well drained and clean, even if my cock is hard again from watching my twin frig herself. I quickly turn to Ebony and pick her up in my arms. I curl her up to my face and she throws a leg over my shoulder. Burying my face between her legs I return the cleaning favor and lick up her juices. This pussy tastes like mine and my tongue finds a familiar foe to duel and I tongue bat the monster nub back and forth before sucking it into my mouth for a moment and spit it back out right away as the thigh against my face quivers, signaling me that I have to stop. I put her back on the floor and we collect ourselves, getting dressed. We have a public play rule that we must each clean up the other before getting dressed so that nobody is squirming in their own cummy clothes afterwards. We get mouth baths and return to public looking well-kept, not clit slapped, ass fingered and cum fed.

We are all smiles as we don our clothing. "Sis, I don't have any idea what is going on with us tomorrow at this meeting, but we are lucky that we get to face it together." She hands me a couple disinfecting wipes and we both get to work wiping down the room where we played. We stood before one another for a moment smiling as we inspected our twin. We both looked refreshed and presentable, so we exited Neutral and dapped each other up twice before going in opposite directions.

I got to the gymnasium and Mrs. Litman was holding the door open. I smiled, nodded, and entered, walking passed her. She seemed to inspect me rather closely and watched me walk away from her. If I was a female student and a male teacher had don't that, it would probably be unacceptable. She looked like Mrs. Clause to me. Sure she had a pretty face with a pointy chin, but she had that close to "60 year old weight" on her frame. I was sure she was quite fine in her day, a petite, compact ball of dick-me energy. I think she was checking me out, but her rizz was just a little old, so she would have to try harder. I saw Principal Ass-face sitting in one of two chairs I the middle of the gym plinking away on a laptop. I went backstage and quickly stripped down to my bikini briefs and threw the gown over my head. This graduation tarp made me too hot and I couldn't wear clothing under it.

I approached the podium. It was a quadruple wide podium with 4 mics and set up for multiple speakers to use. We used it for debate club. I settle into on of the middle spots and take a deep breath. I felt good. Had a 3/4 hard on still, but I was 19 after all. Besides, my sister was hot as fuck so it was understandable. Maybe we should have gone two rounds in neutral. I turned on the mic and tapped it twice. Thinking about my sister tapping my anus as I did it and I smiled and shook my head. My hard on was strengthening. The double bass tap through the speakers let me know I was live. I turned it back off and adjusted it up for my height. Nobody else I in school was 6' 6" so I needed some height on the mic. I saw something out of the corner of my eye and looked down to see Steph kneeling next to me. She gave me a knowing smile, mouthed happy birthday and then pushed out the inside of her cheek with her tongue twice in a lewd gesture she loved to use. I took a half step back from the podium as she lifted my graduation gown and slipped under it. I adjusted the mic again.

Steph pulled my bikini briefs to the side and flopped my equipment free. I exhaled deeply and stood up straight, stretching for the ceiling. I turned the mic back on. "Good after noon IIIAAAA" Steph sucked my dick into her mouth "I really enjoyed my high school experience. And I just want to thank both of you before I get started. Please let me know if I can help you guys continue to excel at guiding youth." Steph was stroking me now, slowly, using her saliva as a lube while she slurped my balls into her mouth one at a time and then together for a mouth full of my nuts. I wondered if she could taste my sister's spit since I had just had a tongue bath.

She then switched her hand with her mouth and worked my cock all the way back to her throat, her breath coming out her nose and blasting against my skin until my cock plugged that passage and she swallowed it once quickly then all the way back out to swirl her tongue on my head as she grabbed the base of my cock to steady it for the tongue attention. She was a real pro at this, obviously and I wondered what it would be like to get this attention from her and my sister together. She licked down it and back up, slowly swallowing it all the way back down until her nose touched me. She swallowed twice, exercising her throat around my girth and then coughed lightly as the pulled back to get some air, massaging my balls the whole time. Then sucking each into her mouth, getting a little jump from me, stroking me faster now as she sucked one testicle into her mouth and then spit it right back out to suck in the other, popping and spitting between the two of them, stroking me at a medium pace.

My speech unfurled for my audience. I stood there, with both of my hands on the podium, leaning forward as I spoke into the mic clearly. I was feeling Steph's rhythm and it was a comfortable loving service. I felt it for what it was. Most of our interaction was rushed and vigorous. Her working rhythm was certainly not rushed. She was building me up gradually and as I spoke clearly and succinctly into the mic, she continued her mastery. While she slurped my length back down her throat and swallowed my girth several times, pulling back to use her spit as more lube, she stroked me at a medium pace and with a good grip. Sucking my balls into her mouth more, in a rough manner while handling me with confidence, my body tensed and my cock flexed once. Steph felt the warning quake and slapped my cock against her tongue a few times to let me know she was ready. Then she went back to taking my length all the way and squeezing my girth with her throat then back out and in and out and in swallow swallow. My cock was likely to just stab through the back of her head soon I was so hard that her throat was about to fail at containing my weapon. She slapped my cock on her tongue again and I started to come. The quickly wrapped her mouth around me and took me to the root. She held perfectly still as she swallowed repeatedly, jacking my cock with her throat as I pulsed rope after rope of cum right to her tummy.

"That was a good speech." Said Mrs. Litman "You now seem very content about it. I approve. Don't change a thing. When you give that to the all of the student body and their families on graduation day, make sure you do it just like this. If I can be of further help, come see me." She looked at the principal. He nodded and gave a thumbs up as he was typing. Mrs. Litman and the principal both left.

I took two steps back and revealed a Steph who was smiling and blushing. "Steph, that was awesome. Thank you for the love."

"Whooaa there big fella. Who said love?" She replied.

"I'm sorry, Steph. I didn't mean anything bad by it. I could just feel how you care for me. That was amazing and only someone that cared would do that. That's all." I smiled at her and she stood up. I helped support her, she had been on her knees for quite a while, just working away on me.

"Ivory, I think you are special. I also feel like I am your sister. We have known each other all of our lives and grew up playing together. It's weird, I know." She stood on her tip toes. "Come get a cum kiss from your neighbor." I kissed her and our tongues swirled around. She did such a good job of taking my load so deep that I didn't actually taste anything.

I reached down and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around me tightly. Looking into my eyes she said, "I'd fuck you right now. We're adults so I don't understand. We are consenting. How are you still a virgin? It blows my mind."

"I thought I was going to blow through the back of your mind just a few minutes ago." She laughed and I kissed her again. I palmed both her ass cheeks and she flexed her glutes so I could get a meaty muscle grip in each hand. "I really like that Steph. Someday I am going to fuck this beautiful ass of yours. I feel like you have been preparing it for me and soon I will have to sample."

She kissed me and wiggled free. Bouncing down to the floor she walked away like a runway model with heavy hip action so she jiggled as well as she could. She turned to see me watching her and I bit my lip as she spun back around and continued her long walk out. Just before she exited the door she glanced behind her to see that I was still watching her walk away. Her ass was round and plump yet muscled and well, perfect. Her glute workout is something special. She has a hard ass that I can't wait for my hard on to penetrate. It's the action she wants too, or she would not spend so much effort to make her ass so fuckable.

I smiled to myself, standing there all alone in the gymnasium. The freedom after graduation is going to be good for me. I know that I already won the genetic lottery, and I am thankful for it every day. That I am a twin to a beautiful African goddess who wants to devour me daily is an unspeakable gift. Which is a double-edged sword for I would like to speak of it, to shout it to the world. I think that if we can buy the Trinity, we should look to make it even more about inclusivity and Eb and I can be honest with our friends. We just need to go into our meeting at noon tomorrow as a dominant, united force and make the future ours.

I went through my next few classes on autopilot. I talked to people of course, I am a social expert, but I was really thinking about how my evening was going to go with Eb and pondering the meeting tomorrow. Once last period came around, I was eager to talk to Dax and Ebony. More Dax though because I knew he was considering the meeting tomorrow and few could consider such things as well as he did so he was going to have some good thoughts on it.