Ebony and Ivory Ch. 07

Story Info
Alone during graduation, Ivory rescues a Damsel cursed by a.
8.5k words
5
343
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday, also known as Graduation Day. I wasn't able to go, and everyone knew it so they made sure to stop by Trinity and see me. It made me feel good that others took time out of their busy day to let me know that I was important to them. Even though I was missing out, I had some strong love and support from my friends and that made up for it. Well, kind of. I still feel odd. It's like my old life never was. A switch was thrown and I was forced to discard it.

I did get some good news though: my hiding can end as the college school year begins. It was decided that waiting the summer for my diagnosis to play out would be good enough. It seems a bit sudden to me, but Mom and Dad explained it to me and it made sense. Since I was ghost white and huge, I was obviously affected by a pigment issue and gigantism. Just looking at me proved the medical explanation so the timing is relatively unimportant. The results are undisputable.

For me, knowing that I can't venture out from Trinity for the summer just means I can throw myself into working to make Trinity what I want it to be. I am not a contractor and I am unfortunately unskilled labor. I can't build or fix anything. The labor that I can provide is pretty extreme. I'm like my own diesel backhoe except without requiring the diesel and belching gouts of black smoke. I can move just about anything with my hands.

I wanted a creek flowing through our wild courtyard. To come up with a solution, I would need to question Mona. I walked into the forest, headed for The Grove. Tall trees, though not virgin looking giants like I wanted, stood as sentinels around The Grove. Ferns grew all around them and moss covered the ground everywhere. Smaller ferns actually grew along the trunks and branches of the trees as well, like they had hairy arms except it was fern and moss growth. The forest was so lush that green grew on top of green on top of green and the varying colors of green really made the forest look ethereal. Once the fairies started popping out, it totally set off the whole sight.

"My King!" said Mona. She was very happy to see me. She always is.

"Hey Mona. How are you and the new fairies doing? Everyone acclimating well?" I was genuinely concerned. After all, I did create all of her sisters just two days ago. Now there were twenty-five fairies I think.

Mona was flying right at me and collided with my face, planting a huge kiss there. Well, It was an enthusiastic kiss, let's say. She's only about twelve inches tall so huge probably isn't the best adjective. "How can I be of service to you, My King?"

"Are there any springs that you know of in this forests? I want to make a flowing creek and need a spring or two to dig out and get some freshwater." Mona's eyes lit up as I asked her.

"Yes, Sire. There is a small spring further in from The Grove." She fluttered out of The Grove and further into the forest. A couple dozen fairies all flowed with us as I scrambled to keep up with her but also not trample anything in the forest.. To be honest, mosses are extremely durable once they are established. My heavy steps compress it but it always springs back fine. I certainly love how the moss feels on my feet. Only wearing a kilt, I get to experience the forest on its level. I am really enjoying the primal feel of just wearing a kilt. I feel free. The lack of restriction is helpful for physical activities. I am highly flexible in this thing.

Before long, we get to the spring that Mona was talking about. It's a wet spot in the forest. LIke the moss carpet got peed on by a large dog and it's kind of sopping in one area. "Really, Mona? This is all I have to work with?"

Mona shrugged, "It's the only spring in the forest. It's perfectly clean water. I can assure you of that."

"I believe you, Princess. I was just hoping that it would be more substantial. We need a decent volume of water and this little trickle isn't going to cut it. I don't want to excavate a huge hole or adulterate the forest just to get a creek flowing." I stared at it for a while. The fairies all were very vocal about telling me that they wished it was what I wanted. Before long I was covered in them, all of them squeaking and jabbering about how they would like a nice spring or how bad they felt about me not getting what I wanted. It was a bit too much all of a sudden and I wanted an escape from all the tiny woman voices all around me.

"Ok thanks for your help. I am going to go and think about a course of action." I made my escape as fast as I could. Who would have known it but being surrounded by two dozen women was a bit much when they all wanted to talk at the same time. For a brief moment as I found quiter parts of the forest I wondered if I need some small dudes to occupy all the tiny women. I kind of shuddered as I considered it-I'm glad they can't reproduce, quickly reminding myself that fairies are really not equipped for sex. The last thing I need was a gaggle of tiny dudes all chattering away too.

Soon I started feeling guilty. I was the King of the Fae. How could I be annoyed by fairies? What the hell kind of King am I? Shouldn't I want to be covered in fairies? They should make me feel complete or something. I kept walking, just going where ever as I thought about being a King that was annoyed by his subjects. WIthout really thinking about it, I found myself in the basement of the school building.

I heard something faintly. Or did I? For a while I wasn't sure. I found myself wishing that I had Hyena hearing. I would be able to know what direction it was coming from or at least I wouldn't doubt myself whether I was hearing anything at all. I'm Arcane, right?

I held still for moment to consider my magical energies. The last spell I did nearly killed Mona. How did I do it? I didn't stop to consider my energies first, that's for sure. I decided to wait again for a faint sound and then just react to use my power.

There is was again. GIVE ME HEARING. SHOW ME THE WAY. I dipped into my magic so I knew something happened. I shook my head to myself. Why the hell did I put show me the way in that spell? The sound came again and it bounced around inside my ears reverberating and as I looked around I could almost see it as if it were tiny specks of visible dust flying through the air from wall to wall. Like a fog cloud blowing through, reverberating and ricocheting as it traveled. It was confusing and I cursed under my breath. "Fuck me.". I mumbled.

A hopefu,l young feminine voice clrarly answered my noise with, "My King, is that you?". I heard the soft, almost scared sounding voice clearly. I saw the dust coming bounding from far to my right. It made me wonder why this place was built with a stairs that was not connected to the stairs I used to get down here. I should be able to continue down them to the next floor. This was precisely why we didn't realize there was more than one underground floor. I made my way away from the stairs and as the darkness began to deep in around me I said LIGHT. An orb appeared in the air in the darkness ahead and instantly provided light with a soft warm glow. I silently chided myself on the ease of a light orb when I didn't muck it up the magic with unnecessary phrases.

"Is that you, My King?" Came the question from up ahead. I saw the particles ricocheting to show me I was heading towards the source. I still didn't answer. I didn't recognize the voice.

I opened a door near the end of a hallway. The door was mostly broken so it grated harshly with a metal on concrete sound as I easily forced it. I could have just ripped this steel door from its hinges if it protested too much. I was beginning to understand my physical abilities. Beyond the door were stairs going down into water and sitting on those stairs was a blonde beauty the likes of which I have never seen her jaw was chattering, presumably from the cold. She had her eyes mostly shut and a slight grimace on her face obviously reacting to my light orb. She was mostly nude. Her absolutely immense round breasts looked perfectly shaped as round basket balls on her chest and her nipples were large hard points a sign that she was certainly cold. As she fluttered open her eyes, adjusting to the light I could see that she had scales going down into the water.

Focussing her eyes on me, she started to cry, "Ohh my God! You're here to save me.". She started fanning herself with her hands as her breathing quickened. Her lips were full and looked so soft even if they quivered from the cold. Her hyperventilating went out of control as her anxiety went through the roof and she fainted as I was descending the stairs. It was suddenly quiet. Just me, the water and a sleeping beauty. I went down into the water. It was cold and that registered for me, but I was only aware of it. I was no longer affected by cold. I gathered her voluptuous torso in my large arms and cradled her onto my lap as I sat right on the edge of the water.

I looked down at the maiden's body. I think she has the most perfect, large breasts I have ever seen. I seriously think they are a handful for me which is basketball sized I verified again. Most guys have a handful with a softball. I think I could cut ice with those cold, sharp nipples, smiles really about an inch and a half long. They sound too big when I describe them but when your breast is that large only a appropriately sized nipple would do. Her lower half was a mixture of blue scales and they had an iridescence to them that was very pretty. That caught a few rain ow colors from my light and depending on my angle, those rainbows played over the surface kind of like how gasoline looks when it mingles with water.

I looked down at her face now. Her lips were full and very soft. They were more pumped and full than most and really reminded me of Ebony's large lips. Is she a mermaid, I wondered? She was definitely a big woman. Not like fat or anything, just full figured and tall. Her eyebrows were blond just like her hair. Her overall face shape was round and kind of matronly but sexy as well and I found myself almost thinking I had Marilyn Monroe XL laying in my lap. Marilyn didn't have boobs like this, that's for sure.

I was looking down into eyes finally as they only opened. She didn't move. A large smile moved her face to show her wide cheekbones and even a couple faint dimples. Her extremely light blue eyes light up with mirth as she sighed. "This feels like home. You warm me up all over." and she rolled side ways to hug my abdomen and then released me. A tear slowly rolled down her face but this time she wasn't hyperventilating as.she said, "You came to save me."

"Who are you?"

"I am a forest nymph that's been trapped here for a long time. Probably like a month or something, I'm not sure. It's been horribly lonely crying in the cold darkness.". She sniffled and her tears flowed faster as she reminded herself of her torture.

"Who would do such a thing like this to you?". I was concerned about what monster would trap such a lovely creature.

"A sea hag cursed me. She is not a nice person.". The nymph looked up at me like she was telling me something important. "You watch out. Sea hags feed on tears. Mine have been hitting the water for a long time now.". More of her tears dropped into the water.

"Well stop your crying then.". I said as I pulled her damp blond hair from her face. Once she fainted and her hair got wet, she was looking more like a sad puppy in my lap. She sniffled again and stopped crying. "How did she curse you? You certainly don't look like a forest nymph."

"I'm supposed to have legs. She gave me a tail to trap me here in the cold..." her eyes were welling up again. She tried to put on a strong face as her eyes filled with tears. Her lower eyelids were acting like a dam as the volume poked up on them. Her lip quivered and her cute nose started to scrunch just a little. Like a tremor passing through it until she broke completely. "...All Alone!" She started balling now. I held her as she cried trying to comfort her.

"My lovely nymph. I wish I could help you. I don't know how to break your curse or I certainly would. I could always just carry you out of here. I almost did that while you were fainted".

Her face was red and puffy. She looked up at me with swollen eyes but fearful. "I can't leave the water with this tail or I will bleed. I have an open would at my waist without it.". I then noticed the staining on the staris that would match a massive bleeding wound.

"You tried to just pull yourself out of here didn't you?"

She nodded, "the tail disappeared and nothing else.was.there. Half of me is just gone.". Her tears were flowing with reb ewed vigor as she relived the experience. "It is the most horrible thing that has ever happened to me

"How can I remove your curse then.". I brushed her hair from sticking to her face. She had this kind of wet puppy thing going on.

"I could reverse it myself if I was at full power. I need magic to get rid of this stupid tail correctly.". She grimaced and strained, making her tail flop and a small splash came from it. " She didn't even give me the muscles to move it correctly. Why are hags so mean?". I shook my head, not knowing hags at all.

"I can feel you, My King. You can save me. Every fiber of my being can feel you."

"Great! How can I save you?" I really wanted to help her.

"I need magic, sire. Place your magic staff on my lips so I can feed on some magic.". She lifted herself from my lap and leaned against the wall next to me. Her soft full lips came together, pursed into a plump pouty kiss and she looked up at me with wide, innocent, bluish-quartz crystal eyes.

I stood up, deftly unbuckling my kilt as I rose and tossed it to the top of the stairs. My thick cock was sleeping, but waking up as I stepped down into the water with my left leg, leaving my right foot four steps further up the stairs. This allowed my equipment to dangle comfortably. I shuffled my foot in the water closet to the wall untill the head of my cock touched the nymph's lips. She full lipped kissed my cock. Made her pouty lips again and kissed the head of my cock again. I was lengthening and hardening as she made kissy lips and kissed my cock again. Then she opened her mouth with her pink tongue covering her bottom teeth. I was easily reminded how much I like to stuff my cock into pink places. Her pink lips and pink tongue were no different as they beckoned to me so I laid my cock head on her bottom lip so that it touched her tongue.

As I slid forward along the tongue of the buxom nymph, she opened her mouth wider to accommodate my fat cock. She moaned deep down from her belly as I slowly glided forward. Her groan turned into a purr of almost ecstasy that surprise me. "Your name is Marilyn." I said as I watched my cock disappear into her mouth inch by inch. Her eyes, all sparkly from being full of tears were wide as she looked up into my face, her long eye lashes matted and clumped together like arms of a starfish.

Wow, this nymph, with her wet face of sadness was so beautiful as I sunky cock in to her purring mouth and she blinked wide eyed at me. She didn't have to adjust anything to accommodate my langth. All my girth and length slid slowly right into her throat and her nose rested against my very thin, short crop of pubic hair. I pulled back right away, not wanting to hurt her, even if her mouth felt like perfect fit for me.

She ran her left hand along my thigh angled up the stairs. Her touch felt tentative at first. As she moved her hand along my thigh, she caressed more with her fingers, all the way to my hard, round butt cheek. There she let her left hand grip, firmly holding my ass cheek. She pressed forward with her ass grip feeding me further into her mouth. Now using into her throat, her right hand came up and she palmed my testicles. Like she was picking out produce in a market, she carefully lifted my balls and then gently let them settle only to lift them again. She acted as if she was calibrating their weight as I fully sheathed in her throat again and her nose pressed against my skin.

I started to pull back and her left hand squeezed my butt cheek firmly, pulling me forward to keep me in place. The nymph, hungry for magic, began to move her throat. Her swallowing motion massaged the shaft of my cock up towards the head, with the final pressure of the motion putting pressure along my glans and crown. I expected to thrust in and out of this nymphs face. This wasn't oral sex though it was a feeding and that changed the maneuver. The odus was on Marilyn to get her food not on my effort to give it to her. Obviously I was rationalizing this nymph's activities.

Marilyn was constricting her throat around my cock. It was definitely a milking motion like my dick was a giant udder. She gently weighed and massaged my balls. Her hands were so delicate as if she was handling a kiss before blowing it with a gentle breath, except her mouth was already busy being my milking canal. Her tongue rubbed and stroked along the underside of my cock as her throat squeezed. Performing like a pelvic floor squeeze, her throat kept up the motion.

My legs spread wide, I continued to watch the blonde beauty work for her freedom. My hands went to my hips. It seems I am King. I certainly feel like a King and I saw Marilyn seemingly smiling around my wide cock as I hit my stoic pose. My hands on my hips and standing legs spread wide, yet tall. My cock buried down the throat of this buxom blonde beauty. I started to feel my orgasm rising as I wondered how this lovely creature could possibly still breath. Surely my cock plugged any chance at an airway, yet here she was throat massaging me to orgasm. I was giving her the magic she needed. As a tingling and racing feeling started deep inside me I wondered how often I would need to feed magic to her. Would I need to feed others? Is this my only method to bestow magical essence?

My orgasm rose slowly like an avalanche building. It raced from the start but had a downhill run of stimulation to build it's strength. I believe I pushed magic into the racing little catalysts. I envisioned them glowing as my orgasm erupted. My first shot felt hot as it jetted to Marilyn's stomache. Her mouth spread so far open around my soda can sized cock that it was comical and as my cock pulled her whole head moved and tingling hot juzz jetted a second time right into her tummy. Her eyes went wide. Opened so far like her eyeballs were going to fall out just before they started to glow. Marilyn's purr increased in strength, down deep and her legs suddenly appeared spread across the stairs where a tail once was. Her humm.quickly turned into a moan. Her hand disappeared from my balls as my third rope of cum jetted into her. Her movements told me that she had to be rubbing herself. My fourth load of ejaculate was nearly as hot as the first and Marilyn went right into screaming around my cock as she sprayed herself all over the stairs. Tears rolled down her face as my fifth load pumped into her.

"Marilyn! Are you okay?". Her tears just streamed from her glowing eyes as she vibrated through a series of orgasms. I was done, having fed my nymph, but I just stood there with my softening cock in her mouth. One of her hands firmly grasped my butt cheek like a stress ball and kept be lodged in place as she continued to swirl her tongue. She was obviously experiencing more than I could see as she quivered on those stairs. She relaxed her grip after a moment and slurped my flaccid cock in and out of her mouth like it was a comfort toy of some sort.before letting it slip from her mouth. I squatted down and picked up Marilyn. Her thighs and butt were thick yet soft and felt good against my arms as I cradled her. Her skin was absolutely smooth and that perfection must be the result of magical creation.