Ebony and Ivory Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I strode out into the evening air carrying Marilyn. Where was I going? I don't know but I just kept walking. She's a forest mymph, right? She must want to be in the forest so I started walking to The Grove. Where else would I go.

Mona flew up to me as I entered the trees. "My King.". Mona kissed my cheek. "Who is that?"

"I named her Marilyn. I helped her break her curse. I don't know why she's unconscious.". I looked on Marilyn with concern.

"Ok. I want to help!". As we walked through the forest I realized that the echolocation I had was no longer active. It was short lived for sure. I wonder if I deactivated it when I found Marilyn or how that worked. "Why are we going to The Grove? Will that help her?"

"I really don't know, Mona. I think it will.". As we entered The Grove I knelt in the moss holding Marilyn. "She's a forest nymph so this should help."

"No she isn't." Mona said immediately.

"What? She's not going to be helped by this?". I asked.

"Ohh I don't know My King.". Mona answered.

"Then why did you say No?". I asked her as I held a comatose Marilyn.

"She is not a forest nymph.". Mona said very confidently.

"She said she was a forest nymph". I replied looking at Marilyn a little differently.

"She is not truthful then..perhaps we should question her more. She is Fae."

I laid the curvy woman on the moss and asked, "Well who the hell is she then?".

Mona just looked at me. Then we both looked at Marilyn. She appeared so peaceful but I could still feel her vibrating, it just wasn't as intense. "Let's restrain her. She has some explaining to do. Get some vines.". Mona zipped away and her troop of fairies followed her. They were all much quieter. Maybe Mona runs a tight ship and she straightened them all out.

Soon the fairies returned with vines and we wrapped them around Marilyn's wrists and ankles, tying her completely spread out to four different trees. I placed my hands on the vines and said, "These vines are spider silk strong."

"Send a messenger to fetch me when she opens.her eyes. I am going to find my kilt and...". I tapered off my statement as I saw Marilyn's eyes open. I watched the dim glow fade from them as she focussed on my cock and then up to my face as I stood over her.

Mona landed in Marilyn's cleavage and strutted across the marshmallows. She pointed at Marilyn's face. "You are not a forest nymph.". My little Inquisitor, standing 4 feet below my swinging dick, was doing her best to sound authoritarian. Her diminutive size was hampering her effectiveness.

I knelt down on my right knee near Marilyn's left armpit as she was staked, all spread out. My left foot stayed on the ground at her other side near her armpit. As I genuflected above my equipment lightly swung to nudge Mona's head and she stumbled forward two steps before catching herself. Marilyn looked a little fearful and said, "Maybe you should torture me into talking. Just don't choke me with that big stick of yours."

Mona screamed at Marilyn, "You stay away from the King's cock!" She leaped with a little flutter of her butterfly wings to gain a touch of added height. She landed with her feet on the underside of the crown on my cock since it was hanging limp. Her left wing and arm curled around the underside of my flaccid dick and she stood on it with that grip and her feet holding her as she shook her right hand at Marilyn below her and yelled at her, "Liars are unworthy of the King's magic! Tell us your name, slut!"

I was looking down at my little cock rider with a smirk. Damn she was cute defending my cock. "Slut? Really, Mona?"

"Yes, Sire. I believe she wants your cum. I do not trust her." Mona never looked up at me. she was focussed intently on Marilyn. Fairies started landing in the moss around Marilyn's head. They were holding various long thorns from different plants. They all looked wicked sharp and resembled swords in their hands. So many pretty tiny ladies colored in the most amazing patterns and armed to the teeth. Surrounding Marilyn's head with their thorn swords ready to inflict vicious splinters. I smiled outwardly on Mona's show of strength with her sassy little squad.

"Ohh my God. You are all so fucking cute,". I couldn't help myself. Mona glared up at me, her change in balance causing my cock to swing like a pendulum and she rode it like a pro would ride a fat swinging cock.

"We could poke her eyes out!" Mona yelled up at me. "We are more than cute." She punched my right testicle next to her for emphasis. My dick twitched as I grunted and she almost fell off. Now I was laughing at her self induced predicament as my cock started filling with blood.

"Look at what you did now. Looks like your ride is ending.". Mona was scramblng for a grip as my cock skin was stretching tight and the easy hand holds disappeared. Her foot holds stayed firm tho and improved as the head of my cock flared out. She soon had a firm ledge to stand on, the only problem is that it was lifting in the air and was obviously going to turn her upside down. "You could just let go.". I rumbled down to her.

Instead she squatted down on the underside of the crown of my cock. She spread her legs wide and thrust her little shroom into my cock while wrapping her arms around, trying to use everything she had to grip my dick as it rose skyward. Her sroom was rubbing on my cock and I could feel her grip. While not amazing for me, the contact on her shroom meant she was soon yelling, "Yesssss!". As he started cumming. Her little spray ran off the edge of my cock crown and dropped a few tiny drops across Marilyn's mouth and chin.

"Ohh, that's so good.". Marilyn was licking up the drips form Mona. "You taste just like the King.".

Mona screamed and did a backwards bending dive towards the head of my cock just as she was about to be inverted. It was a sexy little backflipping dive that took her too far and she was flying just over the end of my cock. She reached out a hand as she passed over my dick and her hand slapped the head of my dick and went sliding right up to the top since there was nothing for her to grab. Passing over the head, her hand slid slightly into the slit of my urethra opening and she closed her hand on that edge. As her weight transfered from flying to being supported by her grip, the slit in the end of my cock pulled open just a little, showing that Mona had a good grip on a handful of pink flesh around the inside of the lip of my opening.

It felt weirdly good and was just the final touches my cock needed to become rock hard. Mona swing there for a moment before pulling herself up just enough with her one arm hang so that she could grab the lip in the head of my cock with her other hand and pull herself up. She maneuvered herself to a sitting position on the head of my cock, straddling my opening with both her hands between her legs holding onto my pink fleshy opening, her tiny little round ass spread wide on my head and her legs squeezing a grip. I could see her slender muscles flexing across her butt and thighs as she clung to the head of my cock and sat upright, finally feeling like she had a position of control. I heard her yell, "Yesss" and a little splash of liquid flowed from her onto my dick and into my pee hole.

"Why didn't you just use your wings?" I asked as I involuntarily twitched my cock, her hands slipped down into my pee hole and I grunted, dropping onto my other knee as it grew weak and my cock throbbed. She just crammed a tiny fist into my pee hole.

Mona looked back and up at me. "I hurt my wing holding on to you with it.". She shrugged and asked, "Did you like that, My King?". She turned back around. Her tiny hard butt clenched as she ground back and forth on the head of my cock and a breathy "Yesss" splashed her cum on my cock head. Holding on with just her left hand I watched her right hand slide into my pee hole to her wrist. She was still fucking herself against me and my head was swimming. Her cum lube worked well and her hand slid back out and then she came again as her hand went back in.

"Wow. Ugh. Uhhhh." I groaned. I couldn't help it. Then I remembered something, "I can't come in The Grove or we make too many fairies. Uhh. Uhh.". She was massaging the inside of the end of my pee hole. Just working her cum right into my pink insides.

"Nonsense, My King. Just lay back and let me serve you."Mona said easily. Kings have subjects that make them feel good. Yessss. Oooh that's so good I'm going to go deeper. Just lay back."

I moved to the side of Marilyn and laid back on the soft moss bed. The forest smelled lovely and it was so comfortable. Mona had to scoot herself to the underside of my cock head to stay on her ride. As she settled again and resumed her attentive massage, I felt the other fairies land on my legs, abdomen and arms. They were all bouncing on muscles and I could feel a deep tissue massage. It felt particularly good on my thighs. I closed my eyes, getting lost in my fairies.

Feeling like I just woke up, I had a startled awake reaction. I opened my eyes, looking up into the night sky visible above the tree cover. I was still in The Grove but I couldn't move. I was tied down. "What the fuck!" I mumbled. I couldn't even barely move my head. It was bound too. I felt someone on me. They were soft and smooth. Once they got up to my chest I could see who it was. I couldn't move my head to focus lower than that.

Marilyn's face came into my field of vision, as she crawled up my torso. She stopped, dropping her hands onto my chest and laying down on top of me with her head propped in her hands. She filled almost three quarters of my field of vision with her pretty, smiling face.

"My King.". She leaned forward and kissed my lips. Then pulled back so I could focus on her again. "I am so happy that you are awake."

"Why do you keep calling me your King? You tricked me."

"Failure was not an option. It still isn't.". She crawled forward and her giant breasts dragged across my lean, hard chest until they slapped my face and then she kept going. Her rather tiny waist was over my face next and then her very hairless, not shaved, but hairless vulva of her outer lips were over my face and I could feel her knees on my chest as her pussy went above me and her thighs were over my face. She placed a hand on my forehead and pushed down and her body went up and away from me as one of her feet planted next to my head and then the other across from it and then her smooth slightly pink anus appeared for a brief moment and then moved away as she sat on my chest. Her pussy was now directly in front of me. With her smooth milky thighs and a slightly angular view of her anus, her privates were all I could see.

"My King is going to drink my cum, aren't you? The binding ritual requires it. You are going to be a good boy and do what you are required, right?". Marilyn still had the sweet voice but she didn't sound like a damsel in distress.

"Why did you pretend to need saving. I don't understand. And why can't I move? I'm really strong.". I struggled but accomplished nothing.

"I wasn't pretending. You did save me. You even named me and I am required to take the King's name. This is meant to happen and we need to finish.". Marilyn shifted her weight and her pussy moved closer.

"Wait!". I said as she smoothly placed her left knee next to my face and her pussy suddenly looked closer as she was about to mount. Her vulva were closed. They were so smooth. They looked so innocent, like a cute pet and I had to admire them as I continued and they completely filled my vision

Like her immense breasts, her pussy was large and now engorged in anticipation no doubt. "What have you done with Mona and the fairies."

Marilyn paused. "They are perfecty fine, I assure you I would never hurt them. Or you, stud.". I think I could start to see some glistening in the slit above my face as Marilyn continued, "You're just stalling, now. Stop it."

"If the fairies are all ok and you would never hurt them, have them come over here.". I was sure that when the fairies get here they would help me escape. I don't know why these bonds are so firm.

"Really? I thought you would want this to be a private thing. You want the fairies here? Ok. I will give you what you want.". She tilted her head back and called into the evening air, "Mona!"

Marilyn's pussy stayed perched above me as we waited for Mona. Once she fluttered over, Marilyn put her other knee down as she sat back against my.uooer chest, where it meets my throat. "Mona dear, your King wants you here for this."

Mona started clapping all excited, "Yippee. I was hoping I could help.". She looked down at me. "You are the best King, for sure.". She clapped excitedly again and fluttered down to sit on my big forehead.

Marilyn looked down at me and smiled sweetly, "There my gorgeous hunk of king meat. If you are done stalling you can see that there is nothing that is going to stop me from fucking your face.". She continued to smiled and started nodding her head, "Okay? Are we ready now?". She was talking to me like she was urging a child to have some confidence. "Are we ready now?". She asked again nodding her head and lifting her eyebrows a little in encouragement. I didn't answer so she asked, "Yeees?". Elongating the word for me like she was helping me out with a prompt. "Say it. Come on you can do it.". She was nodding her head for me again

"I'm going to fuck your face. Are you ready now?"

"Yes."

Marilyn lowered herself. She grabbed both her huge round breasts and pulled them apart so she could look down at me. Barely hovering over my face, "Kiss me, my love. Right on my lips." Her eyes light up in eager anticipation as she thrust forward her pussy so she could watch me through her cleavage. I kissed her vulva. It was just above my lips, and since I couldn't move, I didn't know what else to do. I decided to kiss her vulva again. She was still just right there, after all. "My King?" She left it hanging like a question and wiggled herself just a little above me, causing her pussy to barely touch my nose, demonstrating her frustration as she said "You have to swallow my cum for the ritual to be complete. It is an exchange ritual." She paused, looking down into my eyes. I stared into hers and what I saw in there was not something sinister. It was hope. It seems that I was encountering a lot of hope today. I stuck out my tongue and licked the very smooth yet plump-lipped pussy looming over me and Marilyn's eyes sparkled down at me quite pleased, "Yeessss." Smiling, she said, "Now you get it." As my tongue lapped at her a second time, she moved herself against it.

I was watching Marilyn with her large breasts in each hand. She had a firm pinch on her titanic nipples as the rest of her hand help stabilize each breasts. She shook them a little by her nipples, using them as the handles by which she moved her breasts, as we made eye contact. She settled more of her weight on mouth, "You are a big strong warlock. You can handle a full sized candy bar like me, right? Just like your tongue is catching the stretchy caramel between the pieces. Yesssss. Stick that tongue out and then flick the tip to catch the caramel. Oooh. Now hold still like that.".

Marilyn began grinding herself into my rigid tongue. She rode along it like it was a cock head, just rubbing herself where she wanted it. Then shifting herself sideways then up and down. She was really fucking herself into my nose too and her musky smell was now all I could smell and the sheer strength of her aroma made it overwhelm my senses. She smelled so fucking good that my mouth started moving like I was actually eating her. I was slurping dangling bits of her pussy into my mouth and lightly nibbling and sucking on her flesh. She was absolutely loving it and ground herself into my face even harder, moaning as her breath quickened.

My cock was raging hard and just as I began to focus on how painful it was, I could feel little hands on it, testing the texture? I wasn't sure. I had no way of looking down there. I felt a few light touches on my anus. What was going on? Now more touches on my ring of muscle. I was restrained quite wide so I guess my ass was exposed? Again I couldn't see down there. Suddenly, a sharp blow to my gonads made me groan and wince. I couldn't really move so my winceing was pitiful and I kept getting face fucked right through it. Marilyn was so lost in our rhythm that I was having some trouble getting smothered under pussy and her asshole was dragging across my mouth occasionally. It was a rough ride since my curvy assaulter was seemingly lost in her own building orgasm to be overly bothered by such a minor thing as my comfort.

I found myself thinking how much Ebony would love to plunder this vixen's plump ass. She would slide right in her and grab a hold so that Marilyn could not escape her. Like I could see it and then I quickly realized that the fairies were working below my waist, I struggled a little more, but realized it was futile. Instead, I tried working my tongue harder into Marilyn, slurping in her labia and letting her drag them back out of my mouth as she moved. I gasped, were the fairies jumping on my balls. UGGG. I could feel something slippery rubbing on my anus and I moaned into my rider's pussy.

Marilyn slowed down on the facial she was giving me and grabbed my hair in her hands. She sat on my mouth and my nose was barely free to inhale her musky, sweet scent as it flared for air. ""Yes, my handsome King. Get in there." She was now playing with my long hair as she moved on my face slightly, allowing my mouth now to do most of the work. She began finger combing my hair as she continued. "We are going to have so much fun together after this ritual is complete. I am close, my love." She had a sharp intake of breath. "Very close." She put her hands on the moss above my head, still holding my hair, rocking her body forward saying, "Get my button and bring my home." Her clit was now in my mouth with her position change and I slid my tongue across it, sucking on it and nibbling with my lips. Marilyn's thighs started shaking right away and then she ever so slightly thrusted into my mouth and pulled back in an uncontrolled, quivering manner as her orgasm arrived. I felt a small amount of liquid leaking from Marilyn and as it flowed into my mouth I tasted champagne again but with pussy this time like a bit of syrup.

I easily lifted my hands to Marilyn's thighs and gripped her. As I started to roll to my right there was a flurry of wings as fairies scattered. Laying Marilyn on her back, I looked up from between her legs and through her cleavage to her face. Her eyes were closed. I crawled up her body so that I was over her, looking down at her serene face. Mona landed on my shoulder. "My King, you need to stick it in her now."

"She is so beautiful. She tricked me though and tied me down." I answered Mona.

"You were restrained with your own magic. You could have melted it with a thought at any time. That's how you got free, silly. You need to breed her, my King."

"Breed her? She passed out. That's kind of rapey isn't it?" I shifted my weight to sit back on my heels, my erect cock sticking way up in the air above Marlyn. I reached forward to stroke the hair away from her tranquil face. My wingspan was long enough that I could reach her easily.

"My King, its the final part of the ritual. Breed her and the amount of seed that you giver her will determine the strength of the tree she becomes." I put a hand out and nodded toward it. Mona flew into it.

"You have not been completely honest with me have you, Mona?" I asked her. She looked suddenly sheepish and stared down into my hand. "Are you going to find the answer written on my palm? Look at me and answer me."

Mona looked up, "No. This is the Fairy Queen. Since we fairies saw you as our king, she came to fulfill her destiny. She is the Tree of Life." A yipping growl caught our attention and a 4 foot tall, coarsely haired spotted hyena stepped into The Grove. The hyena had a thick neck, almost wider than the head that it supported. That muscular neck widened to nearly the width of the shoulders it met and it kind of made it look like a caricature since the head and neck were so wide on the body.