Ebony and Ivory Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ebony?" I asked The hyena shifted anad shrunk as we watched, the hair diapppearing and deep black skin taking it's place as Ebony took the beast's place, positioned on her hands and knees. She was looking at us as she manifested her human form and crawled to us. "That was amazing." I said to her. "You are huge and scary." She crawled up to me and kissed me firmly and placed one hand on my back, rubbing me.

"Are you ok, babe? I heard you call me and so I just fled the graduation party I was at. Who is this?" Ebony reached around the front of my and slowly started stroking me.

I kissed her again. "I called you? I was thinking about you really hard at one point." I was finding it hard to concentrate. "Your grip is strong. That feels intense." She let go of me, I am not even sure that she realized she had grabbed me it was just a habit of hers. Maybe I was her fidget toy. "Mona was just tellign me something about this being the Fairy Queen? Is that right, Mona?" We both looked at Mona standing in my hand. I lowered her to the resting beauty below me and placed her between those marvelous breasts.

"She looks like she could be a fairy queen, I suppose." Said Ebony. "Isn't she a little thicc for anything fairy?" Ebony made a good point. The fairies were all lithe.

Mona nodded her head, "She is a tree. The ritual is almost complete. The Fae King needs to impregnate the Fairy Queen." Mona was pointing between Marilyn's legs.

"Impregnate?" Ebony exclaimed right away. "We don't want babies."

"No." Mona stamped her foot and swung her arms crazily causing Marilyn's breasts to wobble nicely. "To make the Tree of Life!" Mona sounded upset. She was getting frustrated with us. "Put your magic seed in her. The more you give her, the stronger the tree will be."

"We want the Tree of Life?" I looked at Ebony and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Sounds like a good thing to have." Ebony answered. She looked back to Mona. "Why do we want the Tree of Life?"

Mona looked a bit exhausted with us. I think she was being a bit melodramatic, but she was a fairy and not a human so maybe communicating with non fairies weighed on her. "Where the Tree of Life is becomes the Fae Capital. By the King. It's been a long time since there has been a Tree of Life. I don't know how long since I am new."

I had gone semi erect, and my cock laid across Marilyn's pussy now, completely covering it up to her belly button. We were all looking at it though so I reached out and lifted my equipment. Ebony said, "So you are going to fuck a lady that will turn into a tree. An unconscious lady."

"I guess?" I didn't sound sure of myself. "What happens if I don't?" By now I had let go of my equipment and it was completely flaccid. Coincidentally it hanged down to that the head of my cock was touching Marilyn's pretty little pussy. It was open and glistening.

"There will be no Tree of Life." Mona replied.

"What's it like to have a Tree of Life?" I asked.

It was Mona's turn to shrug. "I've never had one."

Ebony crawled to Marilyn's side. "She sure is pretty. LIke one of those thicc Guess girls."

"I named her Marilyn." I said.

"That fits. So you got to name her? Weird." Ebony asked rhetorically.

"Taking the name given by the King was what started the ritual. I guess it finishes with cum. Why are fairy things so interested in my cum, sis?" I looked at her questioningly.

Ebony laughed a little, grinning, "Well, Steph and I think your cum is delicious and apparently it's magic. So," Ebony exhaled a long breath. " are you gonna fill this blonde bombshell? I can help."

"We don't really know what we're doing. Is this a good idea? What if we are wrong?" I had some doubts, mostly because we were so ignorant on anything magic.

"What does your inner D&D dork say about this?" Ebony asked me.

My eyes went wide. "That's the answer. We need the Dungeon Master to give us advice. Call Dax."

"I don't carry a phone in my cunt, bro. I stripped at my car and threw everything in there. I didn't want to shred my fit."

"Ok. You all stay here. I will go back to my room here and get my phone." I ran through the forest to get my phone and then called Dax. He sounded somber, which wasn't a surprise. The potential for losing control at the graduation party would not be acceptable. I told him I had an emergency and I needed him at Trinity immediately. He said he was on his way and hung up.