All Comments on 'Ebony & Ivory'

by smallncute

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
hot damm!

the best i read yet. a little quick to the sack but when you are ready you are ready!look foward to see more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Ebony and Ivory

This is such a beautiful story of two obviously beautiful women, made even more exciting by being ebony and ivory. My experience with black women has always been exciting as they are enately sensual, especially in making love and anything else sexual. Your writing is outstanding and very creative, vivid to my mind. I was there with you as you both loved each other. I envied the moment. Best wishes and lots of loving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
mmmmmmmmmm again

This story was also wonderful and i am so glad i dropped into chat this morning. As a bi mother i have had no experiences with women of the black race but it is one of

my self pleasurable fantasys that i am hoping to fulfill

sooner rather than later. please keep us up to date. thank you again dawn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
hot

u r the best u make me so hot keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Really good.

That was really good. Keep writing more.

crack of dawncrack of dawnabout 20 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmmm again

loved it, loved it, and after our( much to short ) chat , about similar experiences, I am looking forward to chatting with you and sharing more intimate experiences

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I think it was wonderful

Very well written and expressive.

Of course I'm slightly biased - I'm married to a Black British woman and I have had so many fantasies of her becoming bi... and what she would tell me about her adventures, the ones I would watch and the ones we would share as a couple!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Sending me to a cold shower

Micki again!

The account and the vivid description of two people of contrasting color combined with the sensual account of a night of passion left me breathless and on my way to cool down before I read the final installment. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wowza!

Absolutely wicked account! Being of Russian background, I adore men and women of darker races and hope to have encounters similar to yours in the future. Hope to read more SOON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What more does a submissive want ?

Boots, heels, pain, licking... What more does a submissive wants ?

--Caroline--

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
*smiles*

I love the boots, and as always I love your characters. They're so real I wonder if you just report things that actually happen to you.

Julie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I am SOOOOOOO Wet, OMG

OMG after reading this story, I am soo hot. It's time for a cold shower. And it is true. I only hope that someday, I will be lucky to find someone as yourself, and make non-stop luv. I am a blond top and bottom and a flight attendant, and very single. I am 31 yrs old, 6' 34c 23 34 123lbs. blue eyes. Athletic. And very single. Thank you honey, you have made my day. Hope to see you again.

MageSourceMageSourcealmost 18 years ago
Very well done; very sexy.

I could feel the passion between both characters; very impressive writing and very erotic.

SaraW_1983SaraW_1983over 17 years ago
Beautiful

Miranda, each time I read one of your stories I feel I am embarking on a new, exciting and erotic anventure with you. Your writing reflects a passion, sensuality and depth of understanding that is rareley found. I love your stories and Ebony and Ivory is no exception. A wonderful account of an erotic encounter between two beautiful and sensual women. Thank you for sharing this experience with me and all your readers.

asiaprofasiaprofabout 17 years ago
The slow and steady relationship building process

Is so erotic in its naturalness...

kimmy_kimkimmy_kimabout 17 years ago
Yummy!

Hi 'smallncute'. I loved your story and was a little envious as I've been yearning for another encounter with a woman. My last was a while ago but is permanently ingrained in my memory. It's the best sexual encounter I've ever had, beats anything I've ever done with a man.

It's a matter of when, not if, the next one happens. I'm black and have been with another black girl but have found myself wondering what it would be like to make love to a white girl. I know we're essentially all the same but just like in your story, it's the contrast of skins that I think would turn me on and having a pink nipple rather than a chocolate one in my mouth.

Keep writing girly, going to check out your other stories now. Ciao!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WOW SUPER HOT!!!!!!

HEY GREAT STORY THAT WAS VERY REAL I FELT LIKE I WAS ACTUALLY WATCHING YOU AS IT HAPPENED AWSOME DETAIL.

sole69uksole69ukalmost 17 years ago
ebony and ivory

Wow after reading this story, I am soo hot. It's time for a cold shower. And it is true. your absolutly amazing miranda love the way you write and describe events... soo erotic

sole69uk

LynnluvsLynnluvsover 15 years ago
Ebony and ivory! Nothing better for us girls!

I'm Lynnluvs and I LUVED THIS STORY! I had my first and only REAL encounter back in high school with a black girl and I've never gotten over it. I've written about here on Literotica. I would luv for you and all the other girls to visit my Literotica page at Lynnluvs. I'm adding you to my favorites right now, Miranda!

sirhugssirhugsabout 13 years ago
it felt like I was there

you paint these exquisite erotic picture, and then the action becomes like a movie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sexy

Your story was very erotic and well told, would like to see more of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous