Helping in the Neighbors Garden

Story Info
Interracial or loving wives category.
3.3k words
4.5
16k
34
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaguarLT
JaguarLT
40 Followers

03/16/2024

Story #1- Interracial category

This is my first contribution to the site. I have enjoyed reading all of yours for a few years. Please provide feedback. Enjoy!

Helping in the Neighbor's Garden

Hello my name is Jane Nelson. I was out in the back yard this morning and noticed our new neighbor working in his garden area prepping the area for late Spring planting. Darren and Sophie Carter moved in next door about three weeks ago. Darren is a very nice-looking black man about sixty years old and Sophie is a very pretty white gal in her mid-forties. Darren is tall, about 6'3" with big hands and was a former college basketball player, very well built, not overly muscular just long and lean. Sophie is medium sized gal from what I've see, maybe 5'7", inch or so taller than me. She is thinner in stature than me but we have one thing in common....big breasts. I met them when they were moving in, it was a very warm, humid day here in Overland Park and there was a lot of sweating going on. Sophie was just wearing a sports bra and shorts and she was overflowing the sports bra. The couple are empty nesters with the last one enrolled at KU. They moved from Topeka to be closer to their last child in his college years.

Now a little about me and my family. I've been married to Allen for 26 years, I'm 48 and Allen is 50, we had one daughter, Alissa, she's now married and off with her husband in Phoenix. Allen works in petroleum technology and is traveling constantly, so I'm home alone a lot which has been hard but I knew it from the start and have adapted. Primarily through battery devices if you get my meaning. Allen was never a very sexual person of course we were like rabbits through the dating, courting, and early marriage stages but it tapered off dramatically after Alissa was born. Alissa kept me occupied through college but now that she's married and gone. I have a lot of time on my hands. I never really needed to work fulltime because Allen's career provided well for us. Oh, I volunteered at school, booster club, and the local food pantry, I love gardening, and I work part-time at a friend's décor shop. Physically I'm about 5'6", a 135 lbs. and sandy colored hair. I am 37 DD up top and carry a bit on the lower end that has a little bounce when I walk. My friends always thought I looked similar to 80s and 90s actress Kathryn Harrold, I could see some similarities but she was much prettier in my opinion.

When Allen's not on the road and home, he's in his wood shop or working on the list I have waiting for him. He's usually home for 7-10 days and then back on the road for 3-4 weeks. If I'm lucky I get laid twice, usually once. He's a caring and loving husband but not a big physically sexual person. About four years ago we sat down for a discussion on my intimate needs and though he was sympathetic and listened things really haven't changed. A couple months ago he shocked me by telling me if I wanted to find a "conditional" lover or a friend with benefits he wouldn't have a problem with that, I was shocked!

I have never really been tempted to cheat but have been hit on a few times. Most recently when I was out measuring for blinds for my friend's shop at a family's home who I'd worked with the dad Barry with the booster club. I arrived at the Smith residence about 9:30am. Barry was home alone, as he left work to meet me. Barry was a handsome man, 6'1" about 200lbs, salt n pepper hair he was dressed in Dockers and a dress shirt, I had come dressed in a dressier T-shirt and casual shorts. The T-shirt was quite form-fitting as I got the wide-eyed look from Barry when he opened the door to let me in. I looked down and was nipping out a bit due to the car AC. "Put you tongue back in your mouth big boy" as I said as I walked by him to the first window. We got straight to measuring for the blinds. We were working close together and I could tell he was getting a little bothered, a woman can tell when she has an effect on a man. Barry excused himself to change and came back in a pair of loose sweat shorts and a t-shirt, there was a lump in front of his shorts. Long story short, there were a few copped feels and a boner rubbing on my ass but job done and left with no serious damage.

A couple weekends ago, Allen was on the road for work, it was Saturday late morning and I was determined to give the house a deep cleaning. I was in a tied-up t-shirt, braless, and some loose athletic shorts. I was working on dusting the window sills and washing the windows when I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and there was Darren, the next-door neighbor I had described earlier.

"Hi Jane, I hope I'm not bothering you but I need a hand planting some bushes I bought. I can't tell when I'm backfilling if I am getting them in straight."

"Hi Darren, I'd be glad to help but could it be in an hour? I've got two windows almost finished and then I'm done."

"Of course, that will work fine. I've got some holes to dig. I also have a pizza on the way if you haven't had lunch yet. Sophie is out of town at her mother's house and I don't cook much."

"I'll be over in an hour." I whipped the windows out in short order and then went to change in some gardening clothes. I added a bra and then changed into my Carhartt shorts and light weight boots then headed over to Darren's place.

He was inside eating some pizza, so I joined him for a slice and some tea then we headed out back to get to planting. He had the holes dug for his six nice sized arborvitae.

"Thank you so much for coming over I wanted to get this done before the rain later today."

"No problem, these are beautiful bushes and will be a nice addition to your landscape."

We were moving pretty well but it appeared the storm was moving in a little earlier than predicted. We were on the last one when it began to sprinkle. We got it planted as it started to rain steady.

Darren said, "I'd sure like to get these mulched but I can handle it, you don't have to get soaked too."

I said, "Nonsense, I'll help you finish." By the time we got done it was pouring and we were both soaked to the core. We were standing just inside the garage rear door, mud from head to toe.

"I am so glad to get that done, thanks Jane. Could I invite you and Allen over for supper? I've got some barbecue ordered for delivery about 5:30 and there's plenty."

"Well Allen is out of town for the weekend but I might just take you up on that if Sophie doesn't mind me having supper alone with her man?"

"Nonsense, she would insist."

"Ok, great, I'll run home and get cleaned up and be back before 5:30. Can I bring anything?"

"Well I don't know what you like to drink. I'll be having beer which I have plenty of otherwise bring what you like."

I went home to shower and change. There was something I really liked about Darren, there was an ease about him that made you very comfortable being around him. I got showered. I then put on a lacy bra and panty set, a V-necked, light blue t-shirt blouse with tan dress shorts. I put my hair up in a tasseled spring comb to get it off my neck because of the humidity. I checked myself in the mirror, a bit of cleavage showing in the V but not a large amount and my ass looked good in these shorts. I grabbed my Tanqueray, tonic, and a lime with a large bottle of water and headed over to Darrens.

The barbecue was outstanding as the KC area is nationally known for, practically a great barbecue place on every other corner. We settled down to a post dinner drink after our meal and began talking about our pasts, families, work, children, etc. Sometime after the sun went down Darren suggested we sit outside for another drink. It had cooled off nicely after the rain. We talked some more and I noticed in a section of the back patio sat a hot tub.

I said, "I see your hot tub, you probably haven't had time to get it up and running yet?"

"No, actually we have but haven't had a chance to get in it. I'm feeling some soreness from digging holes earlier and it sounds kinda a good, shall we?"

"Sounds good to me. I'll have to run over and get in a suit."

"Do you have underwear on? Its dark, I'm going in with these athletic shorts on."

I was loose from the drinks and felt safe with Darren. "I guess that will be fine, as long as you turn around when I get out." I teased.

"Absolutely, I'm a gentleman after all."

We freshened our drinks up then Darren pulled the cover off and hit the power button for the jets. I pulled my blouse off and started to take my shorts off, I noticed Darren staring. My bra wasn't covering much and I have large dark areola and they were definitely showing. I just smiled to myself, grabbed my drink and went to get in.

"Oh this feels nice Darren, such a great idea." I watched as he got in.

"Oops forgot my drink." He stood back up and got out to get his drink. When he came back of course his shorts were wet and a very visible outline of a very impressive cock was obvious. I broke out in goose bumps and a warming in my crotch registered in my brain. We got settled in and back to our conversation and I began to notice Darren gradually moving closer. It was not a large hot tub so it didn't concern me, it was easier to listen due to the noise of the bubbling. I was getting very comfortable and feeling no pain when Darren said.

"Wow I can't believe how sore I am in the shoulders, that ground was hard digging today."

Before I realized I'd said it, "I give pretty good shoulder rubs if you need one." He immediately took me up on my offer, sliding over in front of me and settling back between my legs.

"You are going to have to slide down a bit so I can have comfortable reach." He slid down and I began to work on his traps first and working out to his delt area.

"Oh my god that feels good, you are good." His hands came up under the water and began to lightly rub my calves. I needed to get a better angle so I raised up a little bit, this got my breasts up out of the water. My flimsy, water-soaked bra just sagged off my boobs and I thought this is useless so I reached back undid my clip and took my bra off. Darren had rested his head back right into my naked tits.

"Oh what nice pillows Jane, this rub is fantastic." I had moved to the fronts of his shoulders and pec area. Darren had moved his hands, trying to get to the back of my thighs which was awkward for him. Before I had time to cover myself, he did a 180-turn facing me and was eye level with my boobs.

I said, "This is a bit awkward, I'm not sure our spouses would approve."

Darren closed in with his mouth on my left nipple, giving it a big lick and then sucking it in.

Pulling off my nipple Darren said, "Sophie and I have never been restricting in our relationship. We've had an agreement day one, whatever happens organically with the opposite sex while we're apart we should enjoy as long as we're honest with each other afterwards."

"Well Allen and I have never had that discussion, though I've told him he needs to be a bit more attentive in the bedroom." I wasn't going to mention what Allen had said about having a little side fun but being honest about it as well. Darren rose up out of the water, put his hand behind my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. I didn't resist, in fact I opened my mouth, extending my tongue searching for his. We had a very passionate kiss and his hands began mauling my tits, I was completely turned on. My natural reflexes took over and I reached between my legs for his crotch finding his erect penis reaching up past the waist band of his shorts. I began rubbing the head of his cock which caused him to come up to a standing position, I raised up as well. We had broken our kiss and I began to pull his shorts down revealing a beautifully shaped and very large cock. I bent over and began to lick the flared head and then engulfed it into my mouth. I was going to give into my passion at this point. I wanted to be fucked so bad, it had been too long. Darren suggested we get out and in a more comfortable position, maybe out of view from any neighbors, so we got out and dried off. I wrapped myself in a towel and followed him into the house. Darren took may hand and led me straight to their bedroom. We reached the bedroom next to the bed and turned to face each other. He was nude with his impressive cock extending straight out towards my belly. I unwrapped the towel and dropped it to the floor soon my panties followed and we were both nude. I fell back to sit on the bed reached up and took his penis in my hand and began to suck his cock again. He reached down and cupped my boobs as I ran my tongue up and down his veiny shaft. I was so fucking wet, I stopped and looked up at him.

"Please fuck me Darren I am so horny."

"I'd love to pretty lady but first I want to taste you."

I scooted back on the bed, laid on my back and spread my legs. I wear a trimmed but thick bush, Allen always loved me having hair down there, Darren liked it too.

"Oh god I love a hairy pussy, Sophie keeps hers cut with just a landing strip because of her string bikinis."

Darren dove in starting at my south hole and licked through my slit to my clitoris. I thought my ears were going to blow off. He extended his tongue covering my labia intender licks alternating tongue fucking me. He was very talented and I came quickly. I clamped my thighs on his head and arched my back.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck." My pussy gushed like I never remembered.

He raised up and looked in my eyes with a smile, "I'm guessing you enjoyed that pretty lady."

I had tears in my eyes, "Oh my god Darren that was wonderful."

He got himself into position to enter me. The of his cock was so big I thought this might be a challenge. He wiped the head up and down my slit a few times soaking the head in lubrication. He lined up with my entrance and pressed forward, there was a little resistance but he popped right in and then began to work himself into me. I've had a few lovers in my life, I've always loved sex so I've had a variety of penises penetrate me. Eight inches was probably the largest but Darren's was a little longer and definitely the thickest I've ever had. He was so masterful the way he worked that love tool into me. He was stretching me and I was nearing my second orgasm, when he reached my cervix it pushed me over the edge. I gave a loud groan, releasing more cum to lubricate our union. I could feel his ball sac resting on my ass and he came in for a kiss. I wanted to devour him sucking his tongue in wrapping my legs around his waist, I was his for this short period of time. He broke this kiss and began to withdraw, almost pulling out and then driving back into me with more force. He began licking and sucking my tits all the while increasing his thrusting action. I wrapped my arms around his neck and just held on. This man could fuck, he was a machine, his balls slapping ass, his cock head pounding my cervix I don't know how many times I came.

"Oh god Darren you are wonderful." Our bodies were smacking loudly due to sweat and impact of our passion. Then his breathing got erratic.

"Am I good finishing in you pretty lady?"

"Yes its safe." I guess our age never came up this evening, though I was still on the pill but I didn't care, I wanted to feel this glorious cock explode. He gave me about six or seven quick thrusts and then buried deep and shot three or four spurts of his load deep into my womb. The pulse of his cock was so strong there were some smaller ones to follow. I just laid there still wrapped around him not wanting to let go. I could feel him softening up and leakage began to seep out down my crack.

"Darren you better get a towel or we'll make a mess of this bed." He pulled out and quickly reached to the floor for the towel I had worn, spreading it under my ass and then we just laid in each other's arms.

"I'll say it again. That was incredible." I said.

"Not too bad for an old man huh?" he chuckled.

We talked for a very little bit. I had looked at the clock and it was near midnight. That was my last thought. The next thing I remember was a warm hand massaging my boob and a warm body behind me.

"Darren are you awake?"

"Yes."

"What time is it?"

"A little after 5."

"Oh boy I need to get going, Allen is coming back home today."

His grip on me strengthened a bit and then I felt his cock hardening against my ass. He began kissing my neck and pinching my nipples. I thought I shouldn't but what the hell. I reached around and took his cock in my hand and began to stroke it to full hardness. I got to my knees and said.

"You lay back mister this one is on me." He smiled up at me as I began to straddle him. I reached back and lined his cock up to my entrance and sat back impaling myself on him. I began with a steady rhythm and he reached up to grab my boobs. After a while of up and down motion I sat down on him and began to rock back and forth vigorously. My orgasm was building and I reached back to caress his balls. He pulled me forward, holding me still and then he began to forcefully upthrust until we both exploded in a simultaneous orgasm, filling me again with his seed. We just held still for a few minutes.

I finally said, "I do need to go now mister. May I use your shower?"

"Yes, you may pretty lady, if you'll allow me to show you how to operate it."

Oh boy, how did I know this was not going to be a short shower!

A part II will be following!

JaguarLT
JaguarLT
40 Followers