Ebony Erotica

Story Info
Interracial sex.
9.8k words
4.54
16.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steve350
steve350
324 Followers

Russ noticed her cleavage first, the twin swollen curves of beautiful dark brown breast exposed almost to the nipple. Then the thighs, taut and slender, crossed and then uncrossed as she adjusted her absurdly short skirt, the better to conceal, or was it reveal, whatever lay in the shadow of her crotch: panty or no panty?

For the first few weeks of the semester he'd been only vaguely aware of her, the only black girl in his small undergraduate class. And he'd graded several of her essays, among the best in the class by far, before connecting them with her. She'd stayed at the back of the room, shy and inconspicuous, contributing little to the discussion.

But then he'd written several lengthy comments on her submitted work, all of them highly complimentary and encouraging, and she'd begun to work her way forward till now, near the end of the semester, she was virtually alone in the front row, just a few feet from his lectern. He was thankful for its shelter as he stood there mid-lecture, his cock more than half erect at the sight of her.

He wondered briefly at the audacity of her outfit, her tits half exposed, her legs on such brazen display. But then this was a liberal arts college. Who was there to inflict a dress code on these free-thinking young people? And she was all alone up front, where no one but he was exposed to this incredibly erotic show.

And show it was, that much was clear, from her half-smile and laughing eyes to the exposed tits and ever widening thighs. For yes, even as he droned on, elucidating the subtleties of early Romantic poetry, she had opened her legs to such an angle that her skirt was almost around her waist and he had a clear view up into paradise. The verdict? No underwear.

He felt the pre-cum seeping from the tip of his cock and for one crazy moment he wondered if he could perhaps ejaculate into his shorts at the sex-tease ongoing right in front of him. It took some effort to drill down into his subject matter, to give his lecture some semblance of final cohesion.

But he did it. Even with that last glimpse of what he was sure was gaping pink pussy tissue searing his retina, he finished his lecture and stood quietly panting as his handful of students filed out of the room. All except the glorious ebony vision in the front row.

"Ms. Bryant, is it?" he croaked as the last student disappeared. "Could I see you in my office a moment?"

"Oh yes please," she grinned, her teeth an awesome vision of white perfection. "I was meaning to ask for an interview. I'm having trouble with parts of my final essay assignment. My first name is Shay, by the way."

"Shay," he repeated.

He led the way, ushered her into his lowly basement enclave, tried to sketch out an approach to what he had to say to her. All of which seemed absurd and pointless: "Ms. Bryant, I couldn't help but notice that your outfits of late expose a little more than I'm used to in my Romantic Poetry class. Do you think perhaps in future you could try to keep your tits and pussy to yourself?"

He suddenly recalled a comment his colleague Colin had made a week or so earlier about a stunning black girl he'd first caught sight of in the college library: "Green eyes and perfect teeth, with magnificent tits and an ass as trim and tight as a track star's." Colin had only just begun a conversation with her before they were interrupted by an assistant of the dean, one Scott something-or-other, who claimed to have registration papers for her to update but who was clearly anxious to get into her pants.

"And did he, Colin? Russ had asked.

"I'm not sure but I suspect so. There's something about her, Russ old buddy. Not easy exactly, but eager, experienced. In another league from most of the young ladies we come across, as accommodating as many of them are."

Eager. Experienced. Not easy exactly. Clearly this was the young woman in question. And he had her alone in his secluded office just minutes after she'd showed him almost all that she had.

"May I read you what I've done so far?" she began, before he had a chance to speak. "You could tell me if I'm on the right track."

She was seated in the chair in front of his desk and he stood right beside her as she began to read. He could gaze down into the deep trough between her succulent bulging tits and his erection, which had begun to fade, reasserted itself. It throbbed gently in his pants, maybe a foot from her downturned face.

She had a beautiful speaking voice, with just a hint of an accent he couldn't quite place. After only half a dozen sentences he could tell she would be passing his course with no problem. Her introduction was pointed and succinct and was perfectly delivered in sultry, sexy cadences.

"What do you think, Professor, am I on the right track?" she asked suddenly, glancing at his bulging crotch before gazing up at him with her stunning green eyes.

"Perfectly. It couldn't be better. Keep going. Read some more."

He placed a hand on the back of her chair, where his fingers could graze her shoulder and a corkscrew of her hair. He had to resist the urge to caress her cheek.

But then, as if she read his mind, she leaned her head ever so gently to one side, till her cheek was almost touching the granite bulk of his concealed hard-on. He sensed a quiver in his balls and his cock seemed about to burst from his pants.

"You see what I mean, Professor?" she broke off. "The transition from my introduction to my first point seems forced somehow. It doesn't flow."

"It flows perfectly. Don't second guess yourself too much. You're right on track."

"Thank you. It's such a relief to hear you say so," she cooed.

And she tilted her head just a fraction more, till her dark cheek rested solidly alongside his blazing hard-on. He sensed the heat of her face through the fabric of his pants. Her luscious lips were alongside the throbbing tip of his cock. She continued to read as if completely unaware of what she was feeling against her cheek. And her voice retained its steady, sultry tone as she angled her cheek away from his crotch and replaced it with one hand, her fingers testing and assessing the solidity of his obviously erect prick.

"Ms. Bryant..." he began.

"Shay. Please don't talk yet. Let me finish," she whispered. "Do you still think I'm on the right track?"

"Absolutely," he groaned.

Her hand was stroking gently up and down on the outline of his hard-on. But then it was pausing, her fingers moving up to the buckle of his belt. While she continued calmly reading, her hand expertly opened up his belt, unsnapped his waistband and gently fumbled for the bulk of his cock still inside his shorts.

Again she stroked up and down along the shaft of his dick. But then her hand was forcing his trousers wide open, letting the loosed garment slip easily off his hips. One more expert movement of her hand and his shorts were tugged down. His hard-on, finally released, swung heavily into the open, a thick, throbbing log of meat that jutted at an almost ninety degree angle from his crotch.

"Ms. Bryant..." he moaned,

"Shhh," she insisted.

And her cool fingers circled his pulsing cock and began a gentle, expert jerking motion. Her voice continued its recital, barely registering a catch as her fist commenced a solid masturbation of his rock-hard shaft. The motion was slow, gentle, practiced.

"What do you think, Professor?" she whispered. "Is my transition still smooth enough?"

She gazed up at him with sparkling green eyes and paused her hand motions for a moment. Her soft pulpy lips planted a kiss on the head of his cock and another just below the glans. Then, scarcely missing a beat, she resumed her reading along with her hand movements.

He groaned out loud. Never had he experienced such a profoundly erotic moment. That the situation was incredibly risky, he knew. At any moment a colleague could burst through the door and catch him with his pants down and his erect cock in the grip of a student of his. His career would be over. But he was helpless. He was in the hands of a force of nature.

"There, that's the intro and the first few pages, Professor. I hope you approve," she was saying.

And without waiting for his answer she bent her head and forced her mouth down over several inches of his granite prick. She clutched the base in one hand and shucked gently up and down. Her pulpy lips stayed in sequence, sucking in more and more of the shaft with each successive pump of her fist.

"I approve," he groaned. "I approve. I so approve."

She began to suck in earnest, her head bobbing gently in time with her hand. Her lips were silky soft and he could feel her tongue on his cock's underside. And then she too was groaning softly, turning in his chair to face him, thrusting her free hand into his crotch to cup and squeeze his balls. Her notebook clattered to the floor.

"My God, you're so good at that," he gasped.

"Mmm, I've had lots of practice," she said, pulling her mouth free for a moment to grin up at him.

"You've sucked a lot of cocks?"

"Enough."

And her mouth was back at work, drawing his hard-on ever deeper into the back of her throat. Her one hand squeezed his balls, her other gripped the base of his cock in a tight masturbation. Her lips and tongue sucked him deep, till almost his entire shaft was buried in her face.

He gazed off across the room, trying to delay the inevitable. For he could sense the tingling in his balls as her expert fingers massaged the velvet sac. He didn't want this to end too soon, as crazy and risky as it was. Her mouth on his aching prick, her full lips, her tongue, were so expert, so practiced, as if she couldn't wait to siphon up his sperm.

And her moans were so hypnotic, as if she herself were close to orgasm. She was clearly enjoying herself, savoring the bulk of his hard-on as it slid in and out of her mouth. On one down-stroke she paused, snorting softly into his pubic hair. His cock was lodged deep in her throat somewhere, totally absorbed. Her moans grew louder until she backed up and off him, gasping, panting, then grinning up at him.

"Fuck, I love to suck cock!" she laughed. "I can't help it. There's something about having a rock-hard prick in my mouth that drives me crazy!"

"I'm so glad, babe. So glad," he hissed. He was thankful for the break. Another few seconds and he would have spurted in her mouth.

"Would you like to fuck my tits for a while?" she went on. "We don't want you coming too soon, do we?"

Before he could answer she had let go his cock and balls and was peeling open her shirt, freeing her enormous breasts. She heaved forward in her chair, hauled his cock down till it was lodged between the two glorious dark mounds. Then she was humping up and down, masturbating him with her swollen tits.

"You're leaking! Wow, look at all that pre-cum!" she laughed.

She was gazing down, as was he, at the head of his dick as it oozed a stream of clear fluid all over the inner swells of her breasts. She seemed fascinated by it, and tilted one of her erect brown nipples slightly so that it was soon coated in pre-cum and shone like a glazed cherry.

"You're an incredibly horny young lady," he gasped, his voice hoarse and tense with impending climax.

"I'm one dirty young slut, you mean," she grinned.

Up and down she chugged for the better part of a minute, coaxing out more pre-cum till her inner breasts were gleaming with the stuff. She kept glancing up at him, trying to assess how close he was to orgasm. Then she was circling her fingers around his hard-on once more, dipping her head to suck him back into her mouth.

He was so close now and they both knew it. She drilled her mouth up and down on his shaft for a few more seconds, scooped her free hand back under his ball sac for a final squeeze. Then he was stroking his hand alongside her cheek, urging her up and off his steaming hard-on.

He gave off a loud groan, gripped his prick in his fist, and began rubbing it harshly all over her face. His glans still oozed pre-cum as he smeared it over her cheeks, her chin, her forehead, her eyelids, leaving her beautiful black skin gleaming with clear slime.

Then he was backing off, his fist jerking rapidly, as an enormous rope of sperm splashed messily up the entire right side of her face, coating her cheek and forehead and sealing shut one eye in the process. His cock spasmed again in his hand and he was painting the left side of her face with a thick, shimmering streamer of white.

"Wow! Oh my!" she laughed, winking up at him as best she could with a heavy pearl of silver semen hanging from her eyelash.

With her mouth wide open she accepted one, two more monstrous jets of sperm, so much that it overflowed her lips and soiled her chin. But then he was tilting his spurting cock up again, shooting the rest of his ejaculate all over her face, looping strings over her nose and forehead and sealing shut both eyes for good.

As his climax ended he shoved the head of his cock back between her sperm-drooling lips and began a gentle fucking of her face, plunging wads of semen back into her throat. She clutched the backs of his thighs for stability as he fed her semen this way. Both her eyes were sealed shut and she didn't want to lose her balance.

Her face was a mess, festooned with thick ropes of silver ejaculate. One string hung horizontally from a strand of hair over her forehead. It dripped down prettily in pearl-drops over her brow.

She let him fuck her face till he was finished, empty, then sat there half dazed as he withdrew his dripping prick from her mouth. He stood there panting softly, his cock a thick hunk of glistening man-meat that finally began curving down from its state of erection.

"Ms. Bryant! My God! What a mess I've made of you!" he groaned.

"Mmm, yes," she gasped, her throat clogged with sperm, her lips still drooling the stuff. "That was quite the fucking load!"

"I'll clean you up. Just give me a moment." He was pulling up his shorts, stuffing his wet aching prick inside.

"Before you do, could you do me a favor?" From her shirt pocket she was retrieving her phone and handing it to him.

"My God, do you mean it?"

"Yes. I need a record of this. It's not every day I take a quart and a half of semen in my face."

He obliged her, his pants still around his knees, clicking off half a dozen shots of her

sperm-destroyed face from several angles. Then he was gently wiping her off with wad after wad of tissue, amazed at the amount of semen he'd been able to produce.

"I can't remember ever coming so hard, ever shooting so much," he murmured, finally clearing her lashes so that she could gaze at him with her beautiful laughing green eyes.

"And I can't remember ever acting so dirty before one of my favorite teachers," she smiled. "I suppose you think I did it just to get a good grade."

"You'll get a good grade without this. That essay of yours is first class. But if you ever need extra points, I might consider your extra special talents."

"My cock-sucking skills you mean. Yes, they are pretty awesome. You should experience my fucking skills sometime."

"How about tomorrow night?"

"What?"

"Tomorrow night. At my townhouse. I'm all alone there. I'll give you dinner. You can read me more of your essay. We can see what develops."

She gazed at him with a beautiful smile, wiped the last of his semen off her face, and said yes, she'd be delighted. He retrieved her notebook from the floor, handed it to her as she forced her tits back inside her shirt. Then he kissed her and led her to the door.

"Your essay was terrific. I can't remember ever enjoying a reading so much.."

"Me either," she grinned. "See you tomorrow night. Text me your address."

* * *

He had no classes the next day, a Friday, and spent his time cleaning up his townhouse and ordering up an elaborate take-out dinner from his favorite expensive restaurant. He even bought several bottles of champagne.

But she was late. More than half an hour elapsed beyond their appointed date time and he began to grow concerned. He'd offered to pick her up from the place she shared with a roommate but she said she preferred to make her own way by taxi. When she finally arrived she was breathless and very apologetic.

"I am so sorry," she began as he ushered her into his dining area. "I had this other date, and I just couldn't get away. I think you may know him. He works at the college. Scott something-or-other."

"I know him, yes. How did your date go?"

"Well actually it was kind of an ordeal. He's desperate to fuck me, if you really want to know, and I had quite a time fending him off. I was kind of saving myself for you."

"I'm flattered. Thanks for that. You seem to be rather a star attraction on campus."

"Among the faculty, for sure. Guys my own age seem a bit intimidated by me. I don't know why."

"I think I know why. Your beauty, your exoticism, your intelligence. Enough to scare off many a young buck. And you have a presence. You come across, excuse me, as very experienced."

"I've been around, it's true. Not much shocks me. And I kind of crave adventure, you know? Testing my limits. Which is why I was so outrageous with you yesterday."

"You were kind of outrageous."

"I was the ultimate cock-teaser. You'll have to forgive me, but it's so close to the end of the semester, and I'll be leaving town soon."

"You're moving on? I'm sorry to hear that."

"I'm not a hundred percent sure yet, but I think so. I confess I've been attracted to you all year and over the past few days I thought it was now or never. But I have to warn you, there's competition."

"Scott?"

"Not just Scott. One of your buddies, Colin has been after me also."

"Yes, he's spoken to me about you."

"Has he? What does he say?"

"Let's eat first. We'll discuss your sex life over dinner. How about a glass of champagne?"

And so began their evening of sex and seduction. She was wearing a short print dress with black hose and it took every ounce of discipline not to want to strip her and fuck her right then and there. But he seated her at the candlelit table and plied her with champagne, and over a fabulous cold supper he learned much more about her.

She'd grown up in Kenya and emigrated with her family in her early teens. Constrained by an overly strict father she'd elected to attend college in a small town hundreds of miles from home. Which is where her adventurous streak had taken over. Within a year or two she'd lost not only her virginity but much else besides.

"Like what?" he wanted to know.

"Well, like my tolerance of limitations. Of what's expected of a proper young lady with a college education. A career is all well and good, but there are sides of life that need exploring, at least for a girl like me, with a sense of adventure. Do you know what I mean?"

"I think so. You mean sex, mostly?"

"Yes, I think so. Sex as a huge liberating force. As a way of coming to terms with life."

"Is that why you sit in the front row of your classes with your breasts on display, wearing no underpants?"

She laughed, almost choked on her third or fourth glass of champagne. She'd eaten enough by now to be concentrating mostly on her drinking. She was clearly enjoying herself. One strap of her dress had slipped off her shoulder and was leaving one glorious breast almost completely exposed.

"That was outrageous, wasn't it? But I only did that in your class. Though that's not completely true either. Sometimes I go for days without wearing any underwear. It's part of my heritage, I guess. I love walking down the street, feeling the breeze wafting up my private parts. All part of my innate eroticism"

"And Scott and Colin? Where do they fit in?"

"Well, I must confess I'm flattered by their attention. They're both nice-looking men, educated, sophisticated up to a point. I won't say I wouldn't ever fuck either one of them."

steve350
steve350
324 Followers