Ebony Erotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd sucked and licked all three scrotums and was about to start over when she heard this. So with a lewd grin up at them she contented herself with a last deep suck on each cock in turn before rising to her feet and striding to the bed.

She peeled down her cocktail dress as she moved, stepped out of it as she climbed onto the coverlet. She wore nothing beneath it but a black garter belt and sheer black stockings. But what all three men noticed next was the bright circle of a butt-plug stuck deep up her ass.

"Oh my God," Scott muttered. "I don't believe it."

"Do I shock you, Mr. Scott?" she teased, gazing back over her shoulder at the three of them. "Is there something I'm doing that surprises you?"

There was no answer from Scott. He strode toward her with his drooling hard-on jutting out from his crotch, his nervousness seemingly evaporated.

She was kneeling there on the bed, her garters stretched taut over her perfect buttocks, her black stockings at mid-thigh. She twerked her buns for them, rippling her taut little ass in a series of small tremors.

"You guys ready for some serious fucking?" she grinned. "You ready to bang this pretty ass?"

The three naked men strode to each side of the bed, their cocks soaring up in throbbing erection. Russ leaned down to kiss her ass, to ream his tongue up and down the sweet slit of her pussy. He probed his tongue deep, prying open the pulpy slabs of her labia.

Colin and Scott knelt up on either side of her face for more sucking, but Russ urged her quickly onto her back. Her thighs splayed wide as he dipped his face down between. He resumed licking and sucking her widening pussy as she grasped the two cocks soaring on either side of her face and drew them to her mouth.

"Such big cocks. I love them," she muttered, butting the two pricks together and flicking her tongue over both purple heads.

Colin and Scott gazed down at her lovely face, watched as her pink tongue curled around the glans of first one then the other. Then she was grinning up at them as she tried to fold her lips over both cock-heads at once.

"Sweet little cocksucker. Sweet little slut," Scott murmured.

She ignored him, her mouth suddenly stretched to capacity as she stuffed both cock-heads inside. Then she was slurping them out, turning her head from side to side as she sucked first Colin then Scott with those soft, pulpy lips.

Her thighs were trembling on either side of Russ as he continued to eat her pussy. His mouth had pried her labia wide and for several seconds he'd been teasing her clit, diddling the sweet pink bud back and forth with the tip of his tongue. She appeared to be already approaching climax and he didn't let up. He wanted her wet and quivering before he entered her.

"Ohhh yes! Ohhh yes! Ohhh fuck!" she whimpered suddenly, heaving her ass up off the bed and ramming her cunt onto Russ's slurping mouth.

A series of ripples spasmed up her belly and into her tits as she reached orgasm. And then Russ's face was suddenly drenched with warm gushes of pussy juice. She was coming, her body wracked with tremors of pleasure. She clutched the two cocks in her fists and began rubbing them harshly into her face, smearing her cheeks, her nose, her eyelids with snail-trails of pre-cum from the two drooling dicks.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she murmured over and over again as the waves of pleasure rolled through her.

Her belly rippled. Her tits heaved and separated. Her lower body writhed and squirmed and Russ had quite a time staying with her. But he did, clutching both her ass cheeks in each hand and following her spasms with his mouth.

Till at last she was settling back down on the bed with a series of whimpers and squeaks and her lower body was giving off spasmodic twitches and gyrations. Her upper thighs and pudenda were slick with pussy juice and saliva. Her ass finally settled down onto the coverlet.

Russ pulled his face free at last and knelt up between her gaping thighs. He tilted down his rock-hard cock and eased it quickly between her splayed labia. She was so wet he had no trouble thrusting deep. He began to fuck her with deep, steady lunges.

But he knew he'd be coming in a matter of seconds and he didn't want this lewd orgy to be over so soon. After several deep thrusts he withdrew, let his glistening cock swing free of her luscious pussy. He moved around the bed, urged Scott to take his place.

And Scott was more than ready. He'd been watching Russ anxiously as his own cock was alternatively sucked and massaged, and now he quickly extricated himself from her grasp and crawled down to between her spread thighs. He guided his hard-on between her pussy lips and began a vigorous fucking motion.

Russ took his place on one side of Shay's face and she automatically gripped his dick and sucked him into her mouth. Her orgasm had faded but she sensed she could be having another before long. This whole situation was too erotic, too exciting for words. Three men. Three hard cocks. She was in heaven.

Scott was stroking his hands up and down the taut silkiness of her stockings as he pumped in and out of her. He was thrusting so hard her body was jerked roughly on every lunge. He too seemed to be getting too close to climax and he suddenly withdrew as he was on the point of shooting.

"Fuck, I almost came," he gasped. A pearl of clear fluid oozed from his cock-tip and drooled down the shaft.

"My turn," Colin announced. And he too was withdrawing from Shay's grasp, crawling down the bed till he was kneeling between her thighs. He forced his hard-on up inside her with one quick motion and began fucking her.

Scott knelt beside her and contented himself by poking his cock all over one of Shay's tits, prodding her nipple and coating it with pre-cum. He gazed down into her face, watching her cheek swell out grossly each time Russ rammed his prick into her mouth.

But then Russ was sinking down onto his back on the bed, freeing his cock from Shay's mouth and holding it up with one hand. He waited till Colin seemed close enough to climax to withdraw his dick from her pussy. Then he urged her, dazed as she was, to roll over on top of him. He helped her adjust her spread-eagled position

on him till she could grip his prick and slot it between her legs.

And Colin watched from behind as her pussy folded over Ross's dick and sucked it inside. Her thighs were spread wide and he quickly fingered the base of her butt-plug and withdrew it, leaving her asshole gaping wide open and oozing lubricant. He thrust his hard-on forward and down between her buns. The head of his cock locked onto the wide circle of her asshole and he drilled down, inserting first his glans then inch after inch of rock-hard cock up her ass.

"Oh my! Oh my!" she moaned, savoring the incredible sensation of double penetration. While Ross's cock throbbed patiently up her pussy, Colin's hard-on plowed deeper and deeper up her ass, separated from the other penis by a seemingly very thin membrane.

"Fuck! Two cocks in her at the same time!" Scott raved.

"How about a third, Scott?" Russ suggested from below. "Take her mouth. Shay loves cock. Don't disappoint her."

Scott hesitated a second. He still felt very close to climax. But he moved around to stand in front of the ravaged girl and let her grip his dick and stuff it in her mouth.

Three cocks, she was thinking. Three cocks inside me at the same time! It was a new experience for her, another step in her adventurous sex life. She rode Russ's blazing hard-on, felt Colin thrusting deep up her ass, and now drove her mouth up and down on Scott's drooling prick, taking it deep in her throat on every thrust.

Colin was reaching down to grasp the rear strap of her garter belt as it stretched taut across her lower back. His head rolled back and his eyes closed at the utter joy of fucking this exquisite black dream girl up the ass. His thrusts went deep, his cock buried to the balls on each stroke. And he felt himself approaching a point of no return.

"Fuck, almost! Almost!" he gasped at last, withdrawing his throbbing hard-on from her asshole.

He stepped back, as if to cool off, his prick a looming shaft of granite man-meat swaying out in front of him. And Scott was suddenly animated. He was withdrawing also, easing his prick from Shay's mouth and moving quickly down in back of her. Colin watched from the sidelines, expecting Scott to ease his dick up her gaping asshole.

But he was planting his cock lower, lodging it on top of Russ's partially embedded shaft. He was pressing down and forward, forcing his hard-on onto the extended lower lips of her pussy. He was tilting forward, actually trying to bull a second cock up Shay's already full cunt.

"You dirty, dirty guys! Fuck, you are so dirty!" Shay panted.

She waited, as did Russ, still embedded in her pussy. They had no choice. And from behind now Colin watched in amazement as Scott's rock-hard cock actually began penetrating the ravaged girl, its head and several inches drilling up along Russ's dick and up into her cunt.

"Dirty, dirty fuckers!" she almost laughed, feeling her pussy absorb a second cock.

It was another new experience for her, and perhaps the weirdest, wildest she would ever encounter. Two cocks up her cunt at the same time! And it wasn't that uncomfortable! Such a thing was possible! She was doing it! She was accepting the weird, perverted penetration. She almost came again at the very thought.

And though he could insert only part way, Scott did begin a vigorous fucking motion on top of Russ's dick. Maybe thirty seconds of solid double fucking occurred before he had to withdraw, the tightness simply too restricting. He backed off, His cock drooling yet more pre-cum.

"I don't believe you did that! I've never seen such a thing!" Colin was raving, his hand keeping up a steady wanking motion on his own cock. "What a fucking pervert you are!"

Scott said nothing, merely grinned. But then he was moving forward yet again, slotting his oozing dick onto the still gaping circle of Shay's asshole. He slid the head of his prick into her ass and eased forward, bulling his shaft inch by inch up her ass.

"Oh fuck. Such dirty boys. So fucking dirty," she whispered.

Scott began humping her, driving his hard-on back and forth up her ass. Her double penetration continued. But he was so close to orgasm. So was Russ, embedded still in her slick pussy. And so was Colin, jerking off slowly as he knelt to one side, ready, as they all were, for a shattering release.

And somehow Shay knew it. She had enough experience of horny men to know when they were about to explode. As Scott drew his cock from her ass she rolled off Russ and lay flat on her back, her beautiful body gleaming with sweat.

"Okay boys, time to let loose," she grinned. "I want to see that sperm fly. And I bet I know where you want to put it."

All three men surrounded her on the bed, kneeling on either side of her lovely face. They began masturbating, their cocks huge and throbbing, each angled up over Shay's sweat-slick features. She was right: they were all going to ejaculate on her face.

It was a fetish she'd had some experience of, even before her monster facial in Russ's office, and it was something she not only enjoyed but in a weird way understood. It was part of a need for full, submissive possession of a girl, she figured. A way of laying claim to her by soiling her, disfiguring her. And the more beautiful the willing girl, the profounder the pleasure, she supposed. There seemed to be no end to the wild ramifications of human sexuality.

Colin groaned suddenly and sent a huge streamer of cum diagonally across Shay's face. It splashed from her lower cheek across the bridge of her nose, over her forehead and into her hair. She grinned up at him with those awesome green eyes and he shot a second thick jet up alongside her mouth and into the socket of her eye.

Temporarily blinded, she blinked and the huge pearl of semen matted her lashes together and hung there, a glistening silver bauble. He shot off a third streamer, and a fourth, plastering both cheeks and sealing shut her other eye. And as she gaped open her mouth in partial surprise he fired off another jet into the back of her throat.

She began to gasp, wads of spunk overflowing her lips and soiling her chin. But then right on cue Scott began ejaculating, splattering rope after rope of creamy cum all over her lovely face. In seconds virtually every inch of her face was drenched and glistening with sperm.

But before this deluge was over Russ too was spurting, and the space above her destroyed face was a blizzard of twisting, colliding cum-jets. There was an audible splattering as the semen streams met and cascaded down onto the gasping, panting beauty.

She was under a shower of glittering, shimmering sperm, her features soon buried and barely recognizable under the deluge. She seemed to be laughing, her mouth open in a series of gasps before it was overflowing, utterly swamped by the torrential spunk downpour.

Until at last all three men were depleted, their spasming balls empty of their monstrous wads of goo. And as they dripped their dregs onto her face she lay there quietly drawing in breath as best she could, her face a shimmering mask of silver sperm.

The three men couldn't take their eyes off her. They were mesmerized. She was a vision of such total sexual submission that all three of them would have flashbacks for months of her laying there under her sheets of semen. She was unforgettable.

"You boys had fun, didn't you?" she teased later, as they sat around with their post-orgy drinks. "I bet you're going to miss me when I'm gone."

"You've no idea," Russ admitted. "Will you ever come back to see us, for more of this?"

"Maybe," she conceded. "When you love sex as much as I do, you need adventures like this, the dirtier the better. If I don't find it elsewhere, you may see more of me."