Ebony Erotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And me too?"

"And you too. Why not all three together?"

This last left him breathless and he was unsure how to respond. But at that moment a song came over the stereo that she was particularly fond of and she asked him to dance with her. He was more in the mood for fucking than dancing, but he humored her and they stood close together in front of his blazing fireplace, his hands on her hips, her arms on his shoulders. They didn't dance so much as face each other crotch to crotch and sway gently back and forth.

"What did Colin say about me?" she wanted to know. The other shoulder strap of her dress had suddenly slipped down her arm and the garment was in danger of falling down completely.

"He mentioned your eyes and your teeth, and said something about your magnificent tits and your taut trim ass."

"Wow. Clear what his priorities are. I guess you guys are all alike. Tits and ass. Tits and ass."

As she spoke she gently lowered her arms to her sides and let her dress slip down to her waist. Her stupendous breasts were fully exposed now, the nipples erect and nut-brown in the rippling firelight. The warm glow seemed to tint her skin golden. He wondered if he'd ever seen anything so beautiful, so erotic.

As they continued their gentle swaying she replaced her hands on his shoulders and the dress slid down to the floor. She was suddenly dancing a slow erotic rhythm wearing nothing but a black garter belt and a pair of matching silk stockings.

"No panties again I see," was his only comment.

"I'm such a slut, aren't I?" she remarked softly. "Such a horny, cock-teasing slut."

He didn't answer, just peeled off his shirt and opened up his pants. In seconds he was totally naked, his cock a thick heavy log curving down at an angle in half erection. His mouth found hers and they swayed there a few moments before sinking to their knees in front of the fire.

"I'm so drunk. You could do anything with me," she whispered.

"Why don't we start by eating your pussy?"

He lay her back on the soft rug, the firelight flickering over her beautiful dark skin. Her breasts separated as he spread her legs wide, exposing a sweet black pussy, already winking open. She was totally shaved, her pulpy labia bare and glistening already with a pearl of cunt-juice.

"You're stunning, you know that?" he told her. "Absolutely fucking stunning."

She smiled at him but didn't speak, simply lay back her head and waited for what was coming. Since her cock-sucking the day before she'd been incredibly horny and she sensed her pussy lubricating already, before they'd even begun.

He started with a brief suck of both distended nipples, then kissed his way down her belly and over her shaved pudenda. A quiver shot through her as his tongue licked the outer ridges of her pussy. Then a deep sigh escaped her as he gently pried open her labia with his mouth. He separated her thick outer lips and began teasing the sweet pink inner flesh of her vulva. She started moaning softly.

"So nice. So fucking nice," she murmured. "Don't stop. Don't ever stop."

He ran his tongue around the pink rubbery inner circle. Then, gently peeling her outer lips wide with his fingertips, he touched her clitoris. A shudder ran up the entire length of her body.

"You okay? Did I hurt you?" he asked.

"No! Oh God no! It's heavenly! So sweet! So good when you touch me there!"

He began tapping and teasing the small bud of her clit, sending more quakes and quivers up over her belly and beyond. She moaned steadily now and the seepage from her pussy increased. His tongue stayed on her clit, licking and teasing the swelling bud with harsher pressure. Her hand came down behind the back of his head, trying to force him deeper into her crotch.

With his mouth locked between her thighs he began angling his body around until he could raise one leg over her and lower his aching hard-on down toward her face. Her free hand came up to circle the rock-hard shaft and guide it down into her mouth. Her lips folded around it in a tight seal and she began to suck. He helped her by gently humping his hips, feeding her his cock, softly fucking her face.

And now the tremors up her body increased as his tongue continued to flick and tease her swollen clit. Her thighs swayed in and out and her breasts seemed to quiver. Her moans turned to growls around his engorged cock, its head lodged deep in her throat.

He sensed a mini wet explosion in her pussy and she was coming, her thighs spasming and her ass humping high off the rug. She was ramming her gushing cunt up onto his face, forcing his head to snap backwards. A syrupy goo poured from her labia onto her thighs.

On and on her orgasm continued till he wondered if he'd ever breathe again. But her spasmic movements did subside eventually, and her growls and groans of pleasure faded. He went right on sucking her as long as he could but had to stop at last, his face coated with her sweet pussy syrup.

He tried to slide his hard-on from her mouth but her lips were locked around its bulk and her fingers clutched its base. He waited, fearful he'd blast her tonsils before he had a chance to fuck her. And finally she did let go, allowed him to remove his glistening, steaming cock.

"Fuck, that was fantastic! What a fucking orgasm!" she laughed. "That's not the first time you've been down on a pussy, is it Professor?"

"No, it isn't," he confessed.

He was crawling down between her legs, his hard-on in hand. He nudged her thighs wide, planted the head of his cock between the gaping wet lips of her pussy. He sank down on top of her, easing his prick deep inside her to the balls. She was so open, so wet, that there was no resistance, just a deep satisfied groan at the penetration.

"You okay? You feeling all right?" he asked.

"Oh yes! Oh fuck yes! Never better!"

She gazed up at him with her feverish green eyes and he leaned low to kiss her, to mesh his wet mouth with hers. He began to fuck her, his ass humping up and down as he drove his cock deep inside her again and again.

But then he was pausing, giving her a speculative look as he broke off their kiss. He withdrew his hard-on, as if he was fearful of coming too soon. His cock soared up from his crotch in a wet, glistening column. He was searching for something on the hearth of the fireplace.

"Roll over for me, darling," he hissed. "Show me that pretty ass. Are you ready for something special?"

"I'm so drunk, from champagne, from a colossal orgasm, you can do anything with me. Anything at all."

"Good," he said, watching as she quickly rolled over and knelt up for him.

He leaned down, began planting wet kisses on the taut globes of her ass. He licked her syrupy pussy once or twice and spread her goo up along the crevice between her buns. He used the tip of his tongue on the sweet puckered ring of her asshole, drawing a deep groan of pleasure from her.

"Oooh, baby, that feels so good, so naughty," she muttered.

He played his tongue about there, licking the bud of her anus. Then he was kneeling up, pouring warm lubricating oil into the crack of her ass, allowing it to roll down onto the tight circle. He oiled up the granite shaft of his hard-on with the lube, leaving it glistening. He used the head of his cock to spread the oil all up and down the crack of her ass.

"Oooh, you dirty, dirty man," she moaned as she felt the rock-hard crown of his dick slot onto the bud of her asshole.

"You ready, darling? You ready for this?" he coaxed.

"Oh yes! Oh fuck yes! Please do it! Please do it!"

He braced his hard-on with one hand and forced it down gently onto her anus. Oil pooled around his glans as he applied more and more pressure. And suddenly her sphincter relaxed, folded softly over the invading bulk of his cock-head.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" she muttered, her arms spreading wide on either side to brace herself.

"It's going, darling. It's going," he hissed.

He watched as her sphincter expanded, drew in the bloated crown of his cock. And he continued the gentle pressure, easing inch after inch of granite shaft up into her tight asshole. Both his hands were free now to caress her hips, to haul her back onto his plowing dick. There was a deep arch in the small of her back that curved up into the exquisite split of her buns.

"Oh my. Oh my," she murmured, feeling the bulk of his hard-on plowing deep, deep, deep into her insides.

He paused for a moment with maybe three quarters of his dick rammed up her ass. Then he began a gentle humping motion, fucking her ass, sodomizing her, forcing more and more cock into her till he was burying it to the balls.

"So this is why you invited me to dinner, you dirty, dirty man, so you could fuck me up the ass," she grunted, her voice broken each time he thrust into her.

"You guessed it," he teased, his own voice tense and hoarse with excitement.

Actually he'd had no long range plan beyond fucking her, but he had planted his vial of lubricant before the fireplace on the off chance he'd get this far. The fact that she'd allowed him to do this without protest was a large part of his excitement. Her ass was so trim, so taut, so perfect. To fuck it was pure bliss.

And he knew he wouldn't last long, given the awesome eroticism of the situation. Already he felt his balls tingling with impending orgasm. He was trying his best to hold back, but the sight of his glistening hard-on plowing back and forth in her tight anus was just too much. He couldn't hold on.

"Lie down flat. I'm about to come," he groaned.

And as she eased forward onto her belly he moved with her, not missing a stroke. Till she was flat on her stomach and he could drill deep up her ass with even harsher lunges, the satin globes of her ass cheeks making flat slapping sounds as he humped her.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she moaned, her tits crushed beneath her on the carpet.

"Yes! Yes!" he growled.

And he was coming, spurting jet after jet of hot semen up her asshole. His hips pistoned harshly onto her prone body as he emptied his balls, wad after wad of thick cum gushing up her ass. He panted loudly into her ear as wave after wave of pleasure ripped through him.

And she lay there beneath him, her body wracked, her beautiful black skin gleaming. Her lovely green eyes were glazed over with sex trance and her mouth gasped open in a harsh smile of pure rapture.

And he didn't stop humping her for long minutes. He seemed to have endless streams of sperm to deposit. Then even when his movements slowed down and he sank gently on top of her his body continued to spasm, as if he'd entered another weird dimension.

Which in a way he had, he thought, when his brain was finally capable of rational function. In the last thirty six hours the most beautiful black girl he'd ever clapped eyes on had sucked him off, let him spray massive amounts of semen all over her face, and now had allowed him to fuck her up the ass. This was a level of experience he could get used to.

"You okay?" he whispered at last, nuzzling her ear.

"Oh yes," she murmured. She sounded tired, as if she'd just run a marathon.

"I didn't hurt you?"

"I don't think so. I'm kind of numb."

He was raising himself up, easing his deflating cock from her ravaged asshole. It drooled strings of semen as it sank against his thigh. He gazed down in fascination as her anus, still open to the size of a quarter, drooled wad after wad of silver sperm. She rolled lazily onto her side and gazed up at him, a half smile on her full lips.

"You had fun?" she grinned.

"Absolutely. You?"

"I did too. That was some orgasm you gave me."

They stared at each other in the flickering firelight for some time without speaking, their bodies slick with sweat. He lay down beside her, stroked a hand over her beautifully curved hip.

"Can I ask you something?" he murmured.

"Of course."

"When we spoke of Scott and Colin earlier, I thought you said something I didn't quite believe. Did I hear right?"

"You mean about taking on all three of you together?"

"Yes. What did you mean by that?"

"Exactly what I said. Me taking on three men at the same time: what a dirty thought, hey? It's been a fantasy of mine for some time."

"And you're serious? It's something you would really consider?"

"Of course. I'm an adventurous girl, remember? I like to try new things. I'm probably leaving town soon, after this semester. It might be a great way to end my time here."

He gazed at her in disbelief. This young woman was amazing. Not only beautiful and highly intelligent, but a sexual adventuress. Did she have any limits at all?

"You think I'm a slut for being curious about such a thing. You think I'm a whore."

"Not at all. Neither of the above. I'm just a little in awe of you."

"So what do you think? Would such a thing even be possible?"

Again he gazed at her, his mind racing.

"I don't know. I really don't."

"Could you find out? Would you talk to them?"

He smiled at her, felt his softened cock flex at the very thought of her with three men. Then he promised he would see what he could do, warning her as he did so that the chances of success were incredibly slim.

* * *

As it turned out, the chances were not incredibly slim. A day or so later he approached Colin and told him of his date with Ms. Bryant.

"You're kidding!" Colin gasped. "And you actually got to fuck that fabulous piece of ass?"

"I'm not going to give you details, but here's the deal. She's leaving town soon. And I know how interested in her you are..."

"You're setting me up with her? She's willing to see me?"

"Well yes, in a way. She'd like to see you, yes, but not alone. She'd like a date with you, me, and Scott. All three of us. At the same time."

"All three of us? At the same time? A gangbang?"

"You could call it that, yes."

"Holy fuck!"

"What do you say? Are you interested? It might be your only chance with her."

"Jesus, Russ, let me take this in a minute. The three of us and Shay Bryant. She wants to fuck us all?"

"I think that's the idea, yes."

"And you've talked to Scott already?"

"No. I don't know him that well. I'll leave that to you."

"And you think he'll go for it?"

"I don't know. But he's newly divorced, just like you. And I know he's horny as hell for her too. Talk to him. Let me know. We have less than a week before she's gone."

And so it was that after the last class of the semester Russ could tell Shay that the deal was on. He would take her over to Colin's house on the weekend. Scott would meet them there. She would get to enjoy her farewell orgy with three horny men. She'd be leaving town the next afternoon.

Russ felt strange about the whole thing but intensely curious too, intensely excited. Had she been staying in town, he might have tried to keep her to himself, but he knew this was a false hope. She was too independent, too adventurous. Who knew how many other partners she had already? And she was leaving town anyway. He felt a little like a pimp, setting up this whole thing for her, but he knew it would be a memorable evening and he could hardly wait for it to begin.

"Are you nervous?" he asked her as they drove over to Colin's house.

"Not in the least. Why should I be?" she grinned.

"You've never done anything like this before though, I take it?"

"Never with three men, no. The most I've ever had at once is two."

"Really? Two guys at the same time?"

"It was my first DP." She gave Russ a cockeyed look. "Double penetration. A cock up my pussy and a cock up my ass at the same time."

"I know what DP is. I've watched enough porn."

"It was quite the experience."

"I can imagine. I hope we get to try that tonight."

"Oh we will, I'm sure. You guys are men of the world. I'm sure you know how to show a girl a good time."

Colin and Scott were already having a pretty good time, it appeared, as Shay and Russ joined them. The drinks were flowing fast in Colin's renovated basement, which he'd turned into a plush man-cave, complete with bar and audio-visual set-up, though what Russ noticed first was an enormous bed in one corner.

"I use it sometimes as a guest room," he explained, "but most of the time I use it for other things."

He handed Shay a drink and gazed hungrily at her full breasts, which were half-exposed in a sexy little black cocktail dress. Scott stood off to one side with his own drink. He seemed a little nervous in Shay's presence, as if he couldn't quite believe what was about to happen. Only after another stiff drink did he come closer to her.

"Well, here we all are," she smiled. "My little farewell party. I'm flattered that you all came."

She stood within the circle of the three men, sipping her drink. But suddenly she was handing her glass to Russ and letting her fingers stray down to the bulging crotches of Colin and Scott. She stroked her hands up and down on the solid mounds, assessing their weight and girth.

"It feels as if you gentlemen are already in the mood," she grinned.

And she sank slowly to her knees between the three men, her green eyes alight as she scanned the bulging mounds. Her fingers were suddenly busy with belt buckles and zippers and in seconds all three men were standing there with pants and shorts on the floor. Three thick, heavy cocks loomed out at her, all in a state of partial erection.

"Gentlemen, I feel so appreciated," she laughed.

And she took two dicks in hand and licked the head of first one then the other. Her beautiful eyes rolled up to focus on Colin as her lips folded over his glans and began to suck. He gave a deep sigh of pleasure as her mouth sank down deeper, engorging one, two, three inches of spongy cock.

All three men were shuffling free of pants and shorts, and now were unbuttoning shirts and tossing them aside. They were soon all three naked, surrounding the kneeling girl as she sucked Colin's cock, then Scott's, and finally Russ's. She primed each prick in her fist as she worked, pumping them all to solid, rock-hard erection within seconds.

Then she was pausing, gazing at each erection in turn as they loomed in massive stiffness over her face. The men stepped in closer, guided their dicks over and onto her face, till she was buried under a trio of throbbing man-meat, her laughing eyes only momentarily visible beneath the stiff shafts.

"Wow, you guys seem to like me a lot," she teased, tilting her face at an angle so that all three cocks rested on her features, one across her mouth, one along her cheek, one with its purple head resting in the socket of one eye. They were heavy on her face, like solid hunks of pipe.

"We think you're fucking fabulous," Colin panted, rubbing his hard-on back and forth across her mouth.

"The best," Scott muttered, scraping his prick all over her cheek.

She circled two cocks with her fingers, butted them together in front of her mouth. Then her lips widened and she was trying to stuff both cock-heads inside. She pretty much succeeded, her tongue stuck out to support both pricks. Russ, moved now directly in front of her, poked his dick into the mix and her tongue flicked crazily over all three cock-heads, tickling them, teasing them.

"You guys have beautiful cocks. So big. So hard. I love them," she breathed.

And now she was tilting up first one then the next prick in her fist so that she could dip below and begin licking and sucking each bloated ball sac.

Scott gave off a low groan, and his soaring cock drooled a string of pre-cum juice down onto Shay's eyelid. A pearl of goo seeped from Colin's dick at the same time and soiled her forehead. Her mouth moved from one ball sac to the next, her pink tongue flickering and scraping in a slathering tease.

"Shay darling, you're going to have us shooting before we've begun," Russ suddenly announced.