All Comments on 'Ebony Seduction Ch. 11'

by blondsubles

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012about 5 years ago
ok

I had forgotten about this, it has been so long since you posted a chapter, it was still pretty good and to tell them welcome home

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Surprised

It's been awhile, but was glad to see you back. Keep the story going. I love this series.

stroudlestroudleabout 5 years ago
Great chapter, so sexy

I'm always pleased to see when you have posted something on here. So glad to see Pam and Keisha back. I've loved this series, thank you for adding more to it. Such a sexy time they had and a return visit to look forward to.

Jc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Queen Jackie, Says It's Good Enough To Publish,,, Yes!

Hallo Bree!

Jackie said it was around the 3rd, or 4th chapter when she realized, this person is a very talented writer! ... Her story "Ebony Seduction" is beautiful, I think she should try and have it published.... This story, is alot better than those paperback erotic novels, my girlfriends and I were passing around at college!

Plus "Ebony Seduction", is all lesbian sex! ... Those paperbacks were a mixed bag of straight, bi, with some gay sex thrown in, those books had a lot of talk about sex, but didn't really describe what they were doing... they were more sexually frustrating, than sexually erotic! 😍 ..

Thank-you, for sharing your lovely story!.... 5-Stars and 5-Hot Wet Orgasms!

Your kinky dyke friends,

Gay Kat and Queen Jackie.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
Another wonderful chapter

This is the gift that keeps on giving, just getting better all the time.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Can’t wait to experience mile high club

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondsubles@blondsubles
958 Followers
Happily married to my Mistress/wife. I write mainly lesbian stories but I am trying to branch out some. I love to write scenes, not full length stories as I feel they are more intimate. I do sometimes take requests. If you have a lesbian fantasy, email me. :) Update: 7/30/1...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES