Ebony Seduction Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blondsubles
blondsubles
958 Followers

Pretty soon, I could feel Jillian tense up. My fingers picked up their pace as I tickled her inner wall. She held her breath as her body shook and her fluids coated my hand. I held my hand still as her body trembled, finally removing it when her breathing calmed down. Getting up, I carefully made my way over to my seat. I caught Keisha's gaze. She had a glazed look in her eyes and her lips were slightly parted. Sitting down, I held my hand out to her, just out of sight of the two men up front. She bent down and went to town, cleaning my hand of Jillian's juices with her lips and tongue.

Just as she was finished, one of the guys rose up and began to walk down the isle. Jillian had adjusted her skirt and Keisha was still covered with her blanket. As he passed us, he paused for a second and then smiled, obviously smelling the womanly scent that was permeating our little part of the cabin. When he returned to his seat, he leaned over and told his friend who let out a chuckle.

Keisha got up right then and sat next to Jillian. They were deep in conversation for a while. Every so often, one or both of them would look my way with lust in their eyes. But soon, the captain turned on the seatbelt sign and let everyone in the plane know that we would be landing soon. Keisha returned to her seat, a sexy smile on her face. I asked her what all that was about and she just giggled and told me that I would see when we landed.

We had about an hour and a half before our next flight and I had planned on just grabbing a bite to eat but it seemed that my lover and our new friend had other ideas. As we were disembarking the plane, the stewardess was there saying goodbye. She smiled and with a twinkle in her eye, asked us if we had a good flight.

"Oh yeah," I replied. "It was amazing."

She laughed and said she hoped to see us again soon. Keisha, Jillian and I made our way up the gangway but then Jillian and Keisha picked up the pace. I hurried to keep up with them, wondering where this was leading. I soon found out as Jillian opened a nondescript looking door and motioned us inside. Keisha and I were surprised to see that beyond the door was a nicely furnished lounge complete with a bar.

"Being a perk member does have it's privileges." Jillian said, noticing our faces. She walked back to a hallway, opened the door to the female restroom and went inside. It had a little loveseat in it along with the stalls. As soon as the door closed, Jillian locked it, turned to me and kissed me hard on the mouth. I was a little shocked at her aggressiveness but then realized our time was limited. I could feel Keisha removing my shoes and then pulling down my shorts and panties at the same time as I was sticking my tongue into Jillian's mouth. Both women then guided me back to the loveseat. Keisha replaced Jillian at my lips and she and I shared a long, sloppy kiss. That's when I felt Jillian prying my legs apart.

I broke the kiss to watch her lean in and begin to tongue my pussy. Jillian looked up at me and our gazes met as she gave my sopping wet cunt one long lick. At that moment, Keisha reached under my shirt and bra and began to caress my nipples, making them hard with her talented fingers. I had been turned on since the flight and almost too soon, I could feel the pressure building up inside me. Jillian began to nibble on my clit, then added her index and middle fingers to the mix, shoving them inside me, scrapping my sensitive flesh with her manicured nails.

I was really panting then, my mouth opened and my breathing heavy. My eyes were screwed shut as I felt the orgasm start. Keisha then pinched my nipple hard and covered my mouth with hers. That's all it took. My whole body shook as I screamed into my lover's mouth. I could feel my pussy clench down as the juices poured out of me, coating Jillian's face. She quickly pulled her hand away and began to lick me clean, trying to capture as much of my fluid as she could.

I just laid there, trembling, as Jillian finished cleaning me. Keisha and she stood up and, through half lidded eyes, I watched them share a deep kiss. Finally, I rose up and used some tissue to wipe myself clean. We straightened our clothes and freshened up at the sink before leaving the restroom. The guy at the bar smiled and gave us a knowing look as we ordered cocktails. Jillian, Keisha and I shared a drink before Jillian said that she had to go. She handed me her business card and made us promise to look her up if we were ever in Los Angeles again. She gave each of us a hug and then hurried out door.

Keisha and I finished our drinks and then left the lounge, hurrying to our next terminal. The rest of the flight home was pretty uneventful. We finally arrived back in Boston late that night and it was almost one in the morning by the time my key hit the lock to the front door. As soon as the door closed, we dropped our bags down and stripped to our panties. I pulled my fiancé into my arms, kissing her deeply. I could feel Keisha's breasts pressing against mine as she rubbed my back and ass with her soft hands.

"Welcome home," I said as we broke the kiss. Keisha smiled, then let out a huge yawn which involuntarily caused me to yawn as well. Taking my hand, she pulled me to the bedroom where we quickly got under the covers. She snuggled next to me, her butt pressing right against my hips and it wasn't even five minutes before we were both asleep.

blondsubles
blondsubles
958 Followers
12