Ebullient Little Sister Ellie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt took in her beauty, not sure where to look. Her breasts were petite and perky, capped in puffy pink areolas with nipples that looked like round pencil erasers but a little wider. Her waist tapered subtly inward, but the swell of her hips plump ass gave her a beautiful figure. Between her thick thighs she had trimmed pubic hair, and her plump mons bared the slightest amount of pink from her inner lips. Ellie leaned back on a pillow, and while watching her brother's reaction, she spread her legs, opening her pussy. Matt drank in the sight of her pussy, it looked like it was so tight, and he could see her wetness along the edges of her pussy. He wanted to grab her breasts, suck on her nipples, and feel his cock nestled entirely inside of her.

"You are so beautiful," Matt said.

"You mean it?" Ellie asked, smiling at the compliment.

"Yes," Matt said.

Ellie started to play with her pussy again, this time going slower and doing her best not to block his view. Matt started to fuck his Fleshlight again, but he was going slower this time to match Ellie's pace. She began to play with her breasts, grasping them and pulling hard on her nipples, making them even harder. Ellie loved the power she had over Matt. He couldn't take his eyes off her. She felt so wanted, so sexy, knowing that he was masturbating to him.

Ellie slipped one finger inside herself, but she was so wet that she quickly added a second finger. She stopped playing with her breasts, grabbed her vibrator, turned it on, and put it on her clit. Ellie moaned as waves of pleasure rippled through her, and she started to finger herself even faster.

Matt started to pick up speed with her. He wanted to last as long as she did, but he went just a little too close to the point of no return, so he leaned into it, turning his Fleshlight to its maximum suction, and started to hump against it as he fucked it faster.

Ellie watched Matt thrusting into his Fleshlight, and she started to finger herself even harder as she imagined Matt was thrusting his hard cock deep inside of her. Matt let out a groan of pleasure, and Ellie watched as he stretched out on the bed. Ellie couldn't believe she was watching her big brother cum. She turned the vibrator up to its next setting and pressed it harder against her clit. It was just what she needed, and she cried out as she started to cum. She closed her eyes but could feel Matt's gaze on her as she came. Having him watch her made her orgasm too intense; the pleasure just kept on rippling through her. She collapsed to the bed gasping for air.

They lay sprawled out on the bed for some time, neither one of them saying anything, enjoying their post-orgasmic endorphins. "I need to clean up," Matt said when he finally got the willpower to escape his bed.

"I can clean it for you," Ellie offered once Matt pulled it off his cock.

"Are you sure?" Matt asked.

"Yeah, I got it," Ellie said. She pulled back on her shirt and grabbed both of their sex toys. I will bring it back later tonight." Ellie said as she walked away. She could feel Matt's eyes on her ass as she walked away. She got the sudden urge to show him her ass, so she pulled up the shirt and let him get a peek at it for a few seconds before dropping it down again as she stepped out of the room.

******

The next day when he came home from school Matt saw Ellie wearing a tight shirt that exposed her midriff and tight denim shorts. He had never seen her dress like that before. She found every excuse to show off her body or brush past Matt. She kept him in a constant state of arousal, and he couldn't wait until he had time to masturbate later. He hoped that they would masturbate together again. He still couldn't believe what he and Ellie were doing. The only relief he got from her constant teasing was when she left to go to the mall with her best friend.

Matt eagerly awaited Ellie in his room that night, and it wasn't long before she gently knocked on his door and let herself in. She wore a sheer nightly that clung to her body, her nipples poking through the soft material. She sat down in the same spot as the night before.

"Do you want to have a movie night?" Ellie asked him.

"Sure," Matt said, thinking that nothing was going to happen between them.

"What do you want to watch?" Matt asked her.

"This," Ellie said. She handed him her phone and Matt was shocked to see that she had a porn video up. It was a brother-sister video. "Is that ok?" Ellie asked.

"Yeah." Matt gulped.

Ellie sat next to him, their sides touching, and then started the video. In it, the cute little sister bounced into her brother's room while he was lying down and proceeded to seduce him by caressing him while they talked. Her tight tube top and skirt barely even hid anything from her brother. She ended up touching his erection and talking him into letting her see it, which led to her starting to give him a hand job.

Matt got so turned on at the thought of Ellie doing that to him that he started to slowly stroke himself through his shorts. He looked at Ellie out of the corner of his eye, and he could see that she was beginning to rub herself too.

As the video intensified and the girl in the film started to suck on her brother's dick, Ellie slipped her hand inside her shorts. After a couple more minutes of them touching themselves, Ellie began to strip out her clothes. Matt did the same, and they both lay back down completely naked. Matt couldn't believe that he had his little sister naked in his bed. Matt sneaked glances at

Ellie, loving the way her whole body writhed as she rubbed her pussy and played with her perky tits. Out of the corner of his eye Matt kept catching Ellie watching him stroke himself. Having his sweet little sister watching him while he jerked off sent a thrill through him, and he found himself speeding up. Ellie matched his speed, and as they approached their orgasms, they forgot about the video they were watching and instead focused on one another. They glanced into each other's eyes in an intimate stare. The desire in Ellie's eyes was so powerful. He wanted so badly to kiss her, but he didn't know if that would be pushing things too far.

Ellie closed her eyes as her moans of pleasure got louder, and she started to hump against her hand as she came. Matt groaned and started to cum as he watched her in the throes of her orgasm. His orgasm came so suddenly that he had been pointing his cock towards Ellie and didn't have enough time to point it away from her, so his first couple of loads shot out and landed on her lower stomach and thighs. Matt got so turned on knowing that he came on his little sister, but he felt bad because he hadn't meant to do that.

They lay in bed together, catching their breath.

"Did you cum on me?" Ellie asked.

"Sorry, it was an accident. I can get something to clean it," Matt said as he started to get up.

"Don't worry about it." Ellie pressed a hand to his chest to get him to stay in bed. She reached down and grabbed her panties. She used them to wipe the cum off her. After laying together for a bit longer, she got out of bed and dressed.

Matt tried to apologize again for cumming on her.

"It's ok. I liked it," Ellie said. Before Matt could ask her more about it, she walked out of his room.

*******

Nearly every night after that Ellie would join him in his bedroom after their parents were asleep. Now they always masturbated fully in the nude. Sometimes they would use their sex toys, and other times they would just use their hands. They would watch each other but would also often watch porn together. They took turns choosing the video.

After a couple of weeks of their routine, there was a night when Ellie seemed like she had something on her mind. "What's wrong?" Matt asked, hoping that everything was ok between them.

"I was wondering if tonight, we could try and do it for each other," Ellie looked down at the ground as she said it.

Matt's cock twitched at the thought of them touching each other, and he wanted to say yes instantly, but he made himself stop and think for a moment. "Ellie, I would love that, but what we have been doing together has already been pushing things that we should do together. I just wouldn't want to take advantage of you or do something to hurt you," Matt said honestly.

"There isn't anything that you could do to take advantage of me. How about we use the sex toys on each other. If we do that, then technically," she said the word drawn out, "we are not touching each other, so it's not like we are going further than we already have," Ellie said.

Matt knew that it would push things to the next level, but his curiosity and arousal won out. "Ok," was all Matt managed to say.

She handed him her vibrator. Matt felt overwhelmed. Over the last few weeks, he had gotten to see her masturbate countless times, so he had some ideas on what she liked, but he wasn't sure where to start. He started to gently press it along her folds, not trying to be too rough. After a minute of him probing around and not knowing how to start, Ellie said, "Hold on." She grabbed his hand and pulled it up towards her mouth, and she began to lick and suck on the vibrator. Matt's cock twitched at the sight of her sucking on her vibrator. He imagined what it would feel like to have her suck his cock. She started to get into it, bobbing her head back and forth on it. When she pulled it out of her mouth, it glistened with her saliva.

"Now it will feel better," Ellie said. Matt went back to exploring her folds with the toy, noticing how she relaxed on the bed and her breathing changing that she was starting to enjoy it more. He pulled the toy from out between her pink lips and started to rub it against her clit. Ellie let out a moan at the contact, so Matt did it again the same way.

"Turn it on," Ellie said, her sweet voice taking on that husky quality that Matt loved to hear when she was horny. He turned the vibrator onto its lowest setting and returned it to her clit. He started to rub small circles around her clit with the toy, alternating between using the same amount of pressure and sometimes pressing down harder. Ellie started to slowly rock her hips in time with her movements, pressing up against the vibrator. He pressed it a little too hard against her clit, and she let out a gasp and then a cute little laugh that Matt found enduring.

Ellie started to play with both her tits, kneading them and pulling on her nipples. He turned the vibrator to its next level. Ellie let out a loud moan, her whole body arching with pleasure. Matt had never seen anything as sexy as his little sister as he pleasured her.

Matt didn't want to overstimulate her clit, so he started to run the vibrator between her tight pussy lips again. Matt immediately noticed how effortlessly the toy slipped inside of her folds. Matt pressed the toy at her entrance and gently started to work it in and out of her pussy. He loved watching as her tight pussy wrapped around the toy. She was so tight, but her wetness helped him slip the toy inside of her. After a few minutes, he had the toy almost entirely inside her. He pressed in the last amount he could go, and his fingers brushed against her pussy. Ellie let out a loud moan. A thrill went through Matt at touching her pussy for the first time, but he knew it was wrong so he started to pull out so his fingers wouldn't touch her. "Don't move," Ellie said. She sounded so urgent. Matt trembled as he listened to her and held still.

Ellie started to rub at her clit while pulling at her nipple. She looked like she was getting close to cumming, so Matt thought his role was mostly done, all he had to do was keep the vibrator inside of her, but she had other plans. She grabbed his hand, pulled it off the vibrator, and started to guide it towards her clit.

"Ellie, what are you doing?" Matt asked.

"Please, Matt, I need you to touch me," Ellie said. There was so much need and desire in her voice.

"I don't know," Matt said. He wanted to touch her so badly he ached for it, but he thought that this might be pushing things too far. She looked so vulnerable. From the beginning, he said he wanted to make sure he didn't hurt her, and he could tell that it had taken a lot for her to ask him to push things further if they both wanted to take things further. Also, it wasn't much worse than what they had already been doing together. They were both consenting adults, who was he to say no to something that they both so desperately wanted? "Ok," Matt said and pressed his fingers against her clit.

Ellie took over masturbating with her vibrator while Matt rubbed her clit. He loved the power he felt whenever he pressed harder against her clit, causing her to moan. "Oh Matt," She started to cry out as her orgasm hit her. She was so loud that for a moment, he was afraid that she would be so loud that their parents would be able to hear from the other side of the house. Matt saw her parted lips that looked so kissable. Ellie opened her eyes, and the smolder in them was too much for him. Before he could even think about it, he found himself kissing her passionately. Ellie kissed him fiercely and moaned into the kiss as her orgasm rocked through her body. Even though he had masturbated with her countless times and had his hand touching her pussy, the kiss seemed like the most forbidden thing that they had done together. Matt felt atomic butterflies in his stomach from the sensualness of the kiss and how turned on he was.

When Ellie finished cumming and fell back into the bed, she pulled Matt down so that they could continue the kiss. The kiss became sweeter as Ellie's desire washed away with her orgasm. She couldn't believe it. Not only had she had her brother help her cum, but he had kissed her on his own. She had been happy with what they were doing together over the last few weeks, but the whole time she had been wondering if and how they could go further together, and now finally, they were.

Ellie pulled her vibrator from out of her pussy and turned it off. It was coated in her juices, and she got the overwhelming desire to suck her juices clean from it. She brought the toy to her mouth, intensely aware of Matt watching her. She licked it, savoring the taste of her own juices. She knew he must have been imagining her sucking on his cock, and she got even more into it as she imagined she was doing just that. Ellie loved the look on Matt's face as he stared at her as she sucked and licked the toy clean. She always thought it was just a sentence in a romance book, but she could see the desire in his eyes as he watched. There was something else in his eyes, an animalistic need. She looked down and saw his erection. She felt an odd sense of pride at seeing how much she turned on her big brother. When she finished cleaning her toy, she kissed him again, this time flicking her tongue across his lips. Matt responded with his own tongue and the two French kissed, with Matt being the one now to savor the secondhand taste of her juices.

Ellie slipped two fingers inside of pussy. She fingered herself for a bit and then with the same hand grabbed hold of Matt's cock, jerking him off for a few strokes before going back to fingering herself. Matt was confused at first, but then he realized when she touched him again that she was lubing up his cock with her pussy juices. She did it several more times and then grabbed his Fleshlight and unscrewed it. She slowly started to jerk him off with it, working it up and down just his head at first but gradually taking in more of his cock.

Matt closed his eyes and laid back, pretending he was entering Ellie's pussy, so what Ellie said next made it seem like she was reading his mind. "I want you to imagine it is my pussy you are entering, taking my virginity."

"I want that so bad," Matt confessed, saying aloud his forbidden desires for the first time. Ellie worked the fleshlight the rest of the way down so that his entire length was inside of it. It was a tighter fit than usual since while her juices on his cock felt amazing, it didn't provide as much lube as he was used to.

Ellie started to stroke his cock in long slow strokes, watching raptly as his cock disappeared inside of the Fleshlight. Once she began to pick up the rhythm, she twisted the base, turning up its suction. Matt moaned at the jump in pressure and pleasure that he was feeling. After being so turned on from making Ellie cum, kissing her, and how amazing it felt to have her using the fleshlight on him, it didn't take long for him to start to approach his orgasm.

"I'm getting close," Matt said. Ellie picked up the pace, using both hands to provide the leverage she needed to plunge the Fleshlight rapidly up and down his cock. She turned the cap again, setting the fleshlight to its maximum tightness.

"Oh god Ellie," Matt said as he approached his orgasm.

"Pretend like you are inside of me, my tight pussy wrapped around your big hard cock," Ellie said. Matt groaned in pleasure from imagining it and from how much he loved hearing his sweet little sister talking dirty to him. "Cum for me," Ellie said as she started to fondle his balls while still jerking him off. Matt cried out Ellie's name as he came.

When Matt was done cumming, Ellie slowly pulled the fleshlight off his cock, watching the way it gripped his cock. Ellie set the fleshlight and her vibrator on his nightstand and then lay next to him. Matt felt exhausted from how amazing his orgasm felt. Ellie lay next to him, their sides touching. So many thoughts and feelings were running through Matt's mind after they pushed things even further between him. He would have thought that he would have felt some guilt or shame at what they did, but all he could think about was how happy he was to get to be intimate with her. The way she smiled as she came from him touching her was the image that was the most on his mind.

"I should go and clean up," Ellie said, preparing to leave afterward like she had been doing every night.

"Wait," Matt said. Ellie looked at him quizzically. "Why don't you stay for a bit," Matt said.

"Ok," Ellie said. They climbed under the blankets together. Matt lay on his side, and so did Ellie, but with a small distance between them. Matt gently pulled her back so that they cuddled together. Ellie melted as Matt wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly. Ellie was so happy and felt loved and safe when lying in her big brother's arms. She turned her head to the side, and they kissed sweetly for a time before sleep found them.

******

Ellie woke up from something poking her from behind. She remembered how further she and her brother had gone the night before. She still couldn't believe so much had happened between them. They had been straddling the line of what they were doing for so long, so the pressure must have built up, so once they crossed the line, they burst past it.

Ellie pressed her ass back against her brother's morning wood. She loved the way his hardness felt against her. She wanted him to take her so badly, but she knew that she might be hoping for too much too soon. After how much they did the night before, she could continue to be patient. She continued to nuzzle her ass against his erection, content in knowing that she had already gotten to go this far with him.

Matt was a deep sleeper, so it took him a while to stir from his sleep. He was immediately aware of the soft warmth of Ellie's body pressed against him, especially how her ass was pressing against his erection. As Matt woke up, he realized that she was purposely grinding against him. He moved his hand as he started to wake up more and accidentally brushed one of her breasts. Ellie froze at the unexpected touch. Matt knew that Ellie wanted him to continue. Since they had already broken the no touching rule, Matt thought fuck it as he started to gently caress her breast and play with her nipple, feeling it stiffen at his touch. He slid his other hand from her hip down her thigh and slowly started to work it inwards. Ellie parted her legs to give him better access as his hand slid along her inner thigh. Matt felt the softness of her pubic hair and then explored around the edges of her pussy. When he pressed further into her lips and felt her warmth and wetness, Ellie let out a sigh of pleasure.