Ebullient Little Sister Ellie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie kissed her brother sweetly and held him tight. After the kiss, Ellie looked into his eyes. "She was dumb to cheat on you and leave you for another guy. I saw all you did for her and how happy you tried to make her. It's not your fault you fell in love with someone who took advantage of you being such a great guy."

"Are you trying to flatter me?" Matt said with a small smile.

"Maybe, but I mean it. Any girl would kill to get to be with a guy as amazing as you are," Ellie said again.

"Thanks. I really needed to hear that," Matt said.

"Anytime," Ellie said. As they cuddled up to go to sleep, Ellie felt a sense of pride in cheering her older brother up.

Matt also learned more about her dating history. She had several boyfriends, but they would always try and push her to have sex or send them nudes quickly into the relationship. "I might have wanted to do those things, but I didn't want to rush into them. Plus, the more they pushed for it and then threatened to leave me, the less I wanted to do with them," Ellie said.

"Ellie, with what we are doing, I want to make sure you are always comfortable with it," Matt said.

"Of course I'm comfortable with it," Ellie said.

"I mean, I don't want to try and push you into anything you don't want to do. You get to be in charge of it, and if you ever want to stop whatever this is between us, just say it, and we can. There is nothing that could make me stop loving you."

"I love you too," Ellie said. The words had a strength to them more so than when they used to say it to one another before they became lovers.

******

They found out the week before that for Valentine's Day, their parents were going on a couple's trip for the weekend. Matt and Ellie couldn't believe their luck when their parents told them about it. As soon as they were alone, Matt asked, "So do you have any plans for Valentine's Day?"

"None at all, why?" Ellie asked coyly.

"While I happened to get reservations for us, so if you didn't have plans, we could have a nice dinner."

"Are you asking me out on Valentine's date?" Ellie asked.

"I think I am," Matt said.

"Yes," Ellie said, standing up on her tiptoes to kiss her brother.

The week leading up to it seemed to pass so slowly as they waited for their Valentine's date and then having the weekend alone. Ellie knew that she was ready to lose her virginity this weekend.

Finally, it was Valentine's Day, and Matt drove their parents to the airport. It was torture not to see Ellie while she got ready for the date. "It's bad luck," Ellie said when Matt asked her why she was being so weird.

"That's only for marriages," Matt said, but Ellie pretended not to hear him as she closed the bathroom door and turned on the shower. Matt smiled as he walked down to their parents' bathroom and took a shower.

When Matt finally got to see Ellie, his jaw dropped. She wore a low-cut black dress and had a slit along its side, exposing her thighs. She was wearing black heels. Her hair was straightened and framed her cute face. She had a light amount of makeup, perfectly bringing out her beauty. Her long eyelashes, mascara, and pink lipstick looked striking on her fair complexion.

"You look beautiful," Matt said.

"Thank you. You do too," Ellie said.

"I look beautiful?" Matt asked.

"Shut up, you know what I mean," Ellie said as she took in the handsome sight of her brother. She always thought he was attractive, but he looked like a real hunk when he cleaned up. He had styled his long hair and trimmed his beard. She considered herself lucky that she got to be his Valentine's date.

During the drive to the restaurant, Ellie and Matt held hands the entire way. Once at the restaurant, they pretended like they were on a date, except for doing any overt physical touching on the off chance that someone who knew them saw them. The dinner was terrific, and Ellie got to live her fantasy of getting to go out on a date with him.

When they were leaving Matt opened the passenger side door for her. Ellie couldn't hold back any longer and kissed him. After their date, the kiss seemed magical, reminding her of their first kiss. Both were panting when they finally pulled away. They held eye contact for a moment, neither one of them knowing what to say. They were quiet the whole ride home, a hand on each other's thigh.

As soon as they made it home and the door was closed Ellie was instantly on him, kissing him fiercely. Reluctantly they broke off the kiss but then Matt scooped Ellie up and started to carry her to his room. Ellie was surprised to see a trail of rose petals leading from the front door to his room. When they made it to his room the petals grew in numbers and there was a pile of them on the bed. Ellie climbed out of Matt's hold and gently pushed him back so that he would sit on the bed.

Matt looked up expectantly as Ellie reached behind her back and unzipped her dress. She was wearing a matching set of black lacey lingerie that barely covered any of Ellie's breasts or pussy. Matt was shocked when he noticed that she didn't have any pubic hair.

"I shaved it off for you," Ellie said as she unhooked her bra and discarded it on the floor. Next, she stepped out of her panties and stood in front of him fully naked. "Do you like it?" Ellie asked as she stepped towards him and climbed on top of him. She kissed him passionately, her desire spilling over from when they had to hold back while in public.

"I love it," Matt said.

Matt reached into his nightstand table and grabbed a box of condoms. Those hadn't been there a couple of days ago. Ellie knew that Matt wanted to have sex with her but seeing how he had bought condoms recently made her realize that he was willing to take their relationship to the next level.

"You don't need those," Ellie said. Matt was confused. He could have sworn that they were going to make love for the first time that night. Ellie nuzzled against him so that her mouth was near his ear, and she whispered in her naughty voice, "I'm on birth control." Matt realized what it meant as Ellie pulled him down on top of her. She reached between them and started to jerk him off to get him fully erect. It didn't take long.

They kissed passionately, sucking on each other's lips and then French kissing, their tongues perfectly flicking against each other. Matt broke the kiss and kissed down to her neck, sucking hard on it. Ellie moaned from both the pleasure and knowing that he would leave a mark on her again.

Matt kissed his way down to her breasts, licking and then sucking hard on her nipples just like she liked it. "I want you so badly," Ellie moaned as he continued to suck on her breasts.

"I know." Matt started to kiss his way down her chest, sending chills through Ellie as his lips brushed across her stomach and then through the bare skin where her pubic hair used to be. Matt spent extra time kissing her there, loving the access to her smooth skin before reaching her womanhood. Ellie was glad that she finally shaved like she knew Matt would like. The shivers he was giving her just from that spot were almost overwhelming for Ellie because she knew how much more pleasure was in store. Matt finished climbing down between her legs. He took in the sight of her beautiful bare pussy and licked it from the bottom up to her clit, causing her to moan his name again.

It only took Matt a few minutes of eating her out to get her close to cumming, but that wasn't what Ellie wanted. She grabbed Matt and guided him back on top of her as she lay back down. Matt positioned his cock so that it was nestled between her entrance.

"Are you sure," Matt asked. Ellie responded by grabbing his hips and pulling him to enter her. Matt looked down as he entered Ellie, amazed at how tight and warm she was. He rocked in and out of her with increasing pressure, slipping deeper with each thrust. After he was about halfway inside of her, Ellie tried to rock her hips in time with his thrusts. It took them a moment to sync up, but then he started to enter even deeper with each stroke, so the last couple of inches happened quickly. They moaned together as Matt fully penetrated her. Ellie's moan was mixed with some pain.

Matt stopped moving and kissed her. Making out while Matt was inside of her turned Ellie on so much. Everything that Matt did, from when he sucked on her bottom lip to when he flicked his tongue against it, getting Ellie to respond with her own tongue, made Ellie's pussy quiver.

Ellie placed a hand on Matt's cheek and looked into his eyes. "I Love you."

"I love you too," Matt said. Ellie started to rock her hips slightly, reexperiencing the sensation of him fully penetrating her over and over again. Ellie let out a little moan each time, driving Matt to pull out further and enter her deeper. Slowly with each thrust, Matt pulled further out of Ellie until he had worked back to just his tip inside her. Ellie lifted her hips as Matt finally bottomed out inside of her in one stroke. They moaned together.

It was like a switch was flipped as Matt started to increase how fast he fucked her. Ellie alternated between rocking her hips so that his cock would press more against her sides and humping up against him to increase the speed of Matt's thrusts. She couldn't hold back the moans as their pace increased until Matt's cock was plunging in and out of her.

Matt looked down, loving the way Ellie's face contorted with pleasure with each thrust, the way she closed her eyes and moaned. He loved watching her perky breasts jiggle, never being given enough time to settle, and the way her stomach muscles worked as she humped into him. Ellie was so tight that Matt had to fight to hold back from cumming. He wanted to make sure Ellie got to cum the first time she had sex.

Ellie was so close to her orgasm, but she stayed at the cusp of cumming for a minute. She looked up at her brother, loving the way she could see his muscles working and the desire he had in his eyes. The sight helped her get closer to cumming, but it wasn't enough. She stopped holding him by his waist to play with her breasts. The pleasure raced through her body, but it was still just a little short. Ellie started to get frustrated. She was so close.

Matt held her hips as he started to fuck her even harder, pulling her up against him with each thrust. He reached down and started to rub her clit in circles with two of his fingers.

Ellie moaned loudly when he started to rub her clit, and then she cried out Matt's name one last time before she lost the ability to speak as the biggest orgasm of her life coursed through her.

"I'm about to-," Matt started to say, but from the erratic rhythm Ellie rocked her hips, Matt came sooner than he thought he would.

Ellie moaned again as she felt her older brother shoot his load inside her. She could feel the warmth inside of her.

Matt stiffened up as he finished cumming inside Ellie, and then he collapsed on top of her.

They lay like that, both panting. Matt grabbed Ellie's chin and planted a sweet kiss on her lips.

"Matt, about us... I was wondering if-"

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Matt asked.

"Are you offering or just asking?" Ellie asked with a smile. Matt answered her with another kiss, sweet and sensual. It was a promise of all the pleasures that were to come this weekend and then after. "Yes," Ellie purred into the kiss as they made out for a time in the darkness.

Ellie caressed Matt's cock. Eventually, she started to feel it stir in her hand. Ellie pushed Matt off her and onto his back. She straddled him; his hardening cock pressed up against her ass. She leaned down and kissed Matt and then started to kiss her way down his body, sliding between his legs as she did so. She looked up at his semi-erect cock, savoring the look of it. She grabbed it by the base and jerked him off a few times before taking him in her mouth. Ellie loved how his cock still tasted like her pussy. She took half of his semi-hard cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue around his cock, and sucked on it. It started to grow in Ellie's mouth. Ellie kept on taking the extra length as she bobbed her head up and down Matt's shaft. It didn't take her long to get him back to his full length.

Ellie looked up at her boyfriend as she deep throated him. Matt moaned and closed his eyes as he stretched back. Ellie was able to hold him in her throat for almost ten seconds before she had to pull back. Ellie quickly caught her breath; before Matt could recover, she deep throated him again, lasting a little longer this time. Ellie pulled back off his cock and looked down at it. Matt was fully erect, and his cock was coated in her saliva. She wanted him inside of her again.

Ellie climbed on top of Matt and reached back to hold his cock steady. Matt watched as she pressed down, quickly taking in a third of his length before pulling back. It only took her a few more times until Matt's entire length was inside of her.

Ellie stretched back so that her breasts were prominently displayed. The angle made it so that Matt's cock pressed against the top of her pussy, intensifying the pleasure they felt. Ellie gyrated and rocked her hips so that the last of his cock moved in and out of her. Matt slid his hands up her body and started to palm her breasts. Ellie moaned at the contact and started to move even faster on his cock.

This slow lovemaking felt so amazing. Matt loved looking up at Ellie as she rode on top of him, how her breasts bounced and her face contorted with pleasure every time his full length was inside of her. Ellie looked so happy.

Ellie looked down and caught Matt staring at her. "What?" She asked without stopping.

"I am just admiring my sexy little sister, who I love so much," Matt said.

Ellie smiled down at him. "You already got me in bed. You don't have to flatter me."

After riding him for a time Ellie pressed her body against Matt's and whispered into his ear, "I am yours, anytime you want me, any way you want me."

Matt kissed her below her ear, "I love being inside of your tight pussy." Ellie let out a moan, so Matt kept up the dirty talk. "Your pussy feels so tight wrapped around my hard cock." Ellie moaned again.

Matt grabbed at her hips, lifting her up and then pulling her back down as he thrust into her. Ellie let out a playful squeal when Matt did it. Ellie hopped up and helped slam down onto Matt's cock with each thrust. Ellie's moans got louder with each thrust. Matt was close to cumming and could tell that she was getting close too. He tried to hold back, but each time she bounced on his cock he inched closer towards his orgasm.

"I'm cumming," Matt moaned a second before he started to shoot his load inside of her.

"Yes!" Ellie said as she felt the warmth of his cum shoot inside of her again. She cried out after impaling herself on his cock one last time, reaching her climax. She cried out Matt's name as she came, her body overwhelmed with pleasure. Ellie's whole body shook as her orgasm rocked its way through her body. When she finished cumming she tensed up and then fell into Matt's arms.

They lay there for a long time with Matt idly stroking her back. Matt couldn't believe how strong his feelings were for Ellie. He was really in love with his little sister, they were dating now, and she had just given him her virginity and then also a round two. Matt still knew what they were doing would be considered wrong to so many people, but when he thought about how happy she had been when they were making love, he knew for sure that he didn't care about that anymore. All he cared about was making things last between him and Ellie for as long as possible.

"What are you thinking about?" Matt asked Ellie.

"About how happy I am to finally make you mine." while still laying on his chest Ellie kept on talking, her words coming out slowly at first but then picking up speed the longer she spoke. "I used to hear you and Sarah in your room." Matt tensed up at the mention of his ex, but he was surprised to realize that Ellie mentioning her didn't affect him as much as it would have just a month or even a week ago. "I would masturbate every time you were with her, imagining that it was me that you were making moan that loud. I think that's a part of the reason I couldn't really date anyone. The only person who I loved and wanted to be with was my big brother. I knew it was messed up and that it was never going to happen. You would never want to be with someone as plain as me even if I weren't your sister, so how could what I wanted ever happen."

Matt was surprised when he felt her tears on his shoulder. Matt hugged her tightly. "But I did want you, and it did happen. I would always check you out, and I thought about you all the time when I masturbated."

"I know, while the part about checking me out. You weren't as sneaky as you thought," Ellie said.

"I will make sure to remember that the next time we are out of the house," Matt joked.

Ellie laughed and playfully hit him. "Jerk," she said affectionately.

As she looked down at him, Matt was stunned again by her beauty. She looked terrific in her post-sex glow. Her already beautiful hazel eyes shone still with the passion they had just shared, but he could also still see the vulnerability from what she had just shared.

"Ellie, you are so beautiful, both inside and out. I would be crazy not to want you. I love you and want to keep on loving you."

"But how long can this go on? Where do we go from here?" Ellie asked. Her questions echoed some of the last worries that Matt had.

"We do this for as long as we can, just keep on loving each other and making each other happy and see where it goes from there, like any other relationship. It's going to be work, like any relationship, but for you, I am willing to put in all the work I can."

"I love you," Ellie said.

I love you." They kissed sweetly.

"I don't know about you, but I could use a shower. Do you want to join me?" Ellie asked.

"You don't even have to ask."

Their shower was both playful and sensual. They splashed water at each other and constantly ran their hands up and down each other's bodies as they washed each other and picked rose petals off each others' bodies. Matt loved soaping up Ellie's petite body. Ellie loved washing Matt's cock, and she got a relaxing thrill when he washed her hair. They dried each other off and then took turns peeing. Matt was shocked when Ellie started to pee, but he figured this wasn't that bad after all that he had seen of her.

"Can I hold it?" Ellie asked as Matt stepped up to the toilet.

"Sure," Matt said, not expecting her to ask that. Ellie grabbed hold of his turgid cock and pointed it into the toilet.

"It's harder to aim than I thought," Ellie said as she moved his cock around.

"It's even harder to do when I wake up with morning wood. Now, do you feel bad about yelling at me the few times I missed a little?" Matt asked.

"Nope." Ellie let go of his cock.

They climbed back into bed naked and cuddled up. "I love you," Ellie said.

"I love you too," Matt said. They kissed and then settled in to sleep. Ellie fell asleep instantly, but Matt's body felt fully relaxed, but his mind was too active to allow him to sleep just yet. He went back over their times together. Knowing that Ellie had wanted him the entire time made a lot more sense. She had wanted him but had also been afraid of doing something to scare him away, exactly like how he had been. Matt wondered how much sooner they could have reached this point in their relationship if either one of them had taken more risks, but he was glad they had taken their time and gotten so comfortable with each other. Ellie stirred in her sleep, so Matt kissed her on the top of her head. Ellie calmed back down and mumbled something incomprehensible. Matt smiled and started to drift off to sleep, thinking about how they had the rest of the weekend to be alone together.