Ebullient Little Sister Ellie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie started to grind back even harder against him as he rubbed her pussy in a slow deep circle, lightly fingering her and rubbing her clit at the top of each circle. What they were doing was slow. They had hours before their parents would wake up and wanted to take their time.

When Matt started to slip a finger inside of her, going too fast in his eagerness. Ellie tensed up for a moment, so Matt started to penetrate her slower. Ellie reached behind her and wrapped her hand around his stiff shaft, savoring the way it filled her grip. Ellie stroked Matt to the same rhythm that he fingered her.

They slowly built-up speed, the desire increasing between them. Ellie turned around and faced Matt to better grip his cock. They kissed deeply and then resumed playing with each other. Ellie had only kissed a few boys in her life, but she never enjoyed it. They had been too rushed and clumsy, but Matt was sweet and took his time with her. He broke the kiss and slowly kissed his way along her jaw and then down her neck. Ellie broke out in goosebumps and shivered in pleasure when he reached the sensitive hollow of her neck. Matt noticed and stopped his journey downward, kissing and then sucking hard on it. If he kept it up, he might end up leaving a hickey on her pale skin. The thought of it made Ellie shiver again. The thought of having a visible mark to serve as a reminder of their lovemaking made her even wetter.

Matt kissed sideways along her neck to kiss her in the same spot on the opposite side, and Ellie turned her head to the side to give him better access to it. She moaned as he started to suck even harder on her neck. If he didn't leave a mark the first time, she was sure he would now from how hard he sucked. He resumed his journey, kissing down her collarbone and onto the top of her breasts. Matt cupped the bottom swell of her breast as he kissed his way towards her nipple. Ellie moaned when his lips first brushed up against it. Matt kissed and licked her nipple, trying to take things slow but unable to anymore as he started to suck on it. He took more of it into his mouth until her nipple and all her breast were in his mouth. While sucking on it, he flicked her nipple with his tongue. After giving that nipple plenty of attention, he switched to the other.

Ellie stopped jerking Matt off and cradled his head. She knew that it was supposed to feel good when someone sucked on her nipple, but she had no idea that it would feel this good.

Matt pulled his finger from inside her and started to rub her clit. It felt even better having someone else touching her clit, and she moaned loudly. She knew that she was being too loud, but she couldn't help it. She started to jerk him off again, wanting to pleasure him too. Between having him suck on her breasts and playing with her clit, it got to be too much for Ellie. She started crying out Matt's name and humping against his touch, driving even more pleasure throughout her body. Ellie's orgasm rocked through her body, and she had to push her face into his pillow so that she wouldn't wake up their parents. Out of necessity, she was usually mostly quiet when she masturbated, but being with Matt made everything so much more intense that she couldn't help but cry out.

While she came, Ellie continued to jerk off Matt, her rhythm and grip becoming erratic as she rapidly jerked him off. "I'm about to cum," Matt groaned, his words muffled by his mouth full. Ellie pointed his cock towards her and let out a surprised moan when she felt his cum hit her stomach. She was surprised again by the warmth of it. She imagined he was cumming inside instead of on her, and when he pressed harder against her clit it sent even more waves of pleasure through her body. It felt so good, too good, as her pussy became even more sensitive from her orgasm. She simultaneously wanted to pull away from Matt's touch and press more firmly against it, so she alternated between doing both of those things, trying to make the pleasure last for as long as possible.

Afterward, they lay on their sides, looking at each other, holding one another again.

"Good morning," Ellie said sweetly.

"Good morning," Matt said and smiled. "That was a wonderful way to wake up."

"Agreed," Ellie said. She didn't want to get out of bed, but when she checked what time it was, she saw that her parents would be getting up soon. "I should go," Ellie said.

"I know," Matt said, but he didn't make any effort to let go of her. When she finally gathered the willpower to start and pull away from him, he tightened his grip around her.

Ellie laughed. "I have to-," She started to say, but Matt interrupted her with a sweet and passionate kiss that sent her calming heart rapidly beating again. Ellie deepened the kiss, and they lay there kissing for another few minutes.

"I thought you said you had to go," Matt said teasingly.

"You're not exactly making it easy for me to get out of bed," Ellie said in mock exasperation.

"I'm not?" Matt held her even tighter and started to kiss her again. Ellie laughed and pretended to try and escape but gave up quickly and kissed him back one last time before Matt finally let her go. Ellie scooped up their sex toys to clean them and walked off to the bathroom that they shared so that she could also take a shower.

The next day while they were eating lunch together in the kitchen their mom noticed the hickey on Ellie's neck and asked her about it. Matt and Ellie both tensed up as she said how she had burned herself while doing her hair. Her mom held her gaze. "Just make sure you use some protection when you are doing your hair.

"Mom," Ellie said embarrassingly and looked at Matt like she didn't want to talk about it in front of him, which was true.

"Just let me know if you want to go on birth control," their mom said as she walked out of the room. Matt and Ellie looked at each other, and then after a moment laughed now that the stressful moment was over.

"Sorry I gave you a hickey," Matt said.

"It's ok. I liked it," Ellie said.

"We have to make sure we are more careful from now on," Matt said.

"Yeah agreed," Ellie said.

******

Their agreement to being more careful didn't even last a day. Over the next week, Ellie started teasing him even more around the house, constantly showing off her body and touching him. They snuck kisses every chance they got, frequently having make out sessions during the day but not having much time for anything other than some heavy petting. By the time they could finally be alone late at night, she would immediately start stripping out of her clothes and would jump into his bed. One night when Ellie pulled back the covers, she saw that Matt had already stripped naked and was fully erect. It turned Ellie on so much that she straddled on top of him. They made out for a time with the side of his cock pressing against her entrance. She wanted him so badly and was tempted to reach between them and position his hard cock right at her entrance and then take him inside of her.

Instead, Ellie did something else that she had been fantasizing about. Ellie kissed her way down Matt's body and then sat between his legs. She held his cock and smiled up at Matt before kissing the head of his cock. Matt groaned as his cock twitched, pressing itself even more firmly against Ellie's lips. Ellie sweetly kissed his cock, slowly adding more pressure and taking more of his cock into her mouth. Matt couldn't believe it as Ellie finally took his entire head into her mouth. Matt moaned as she sucked hard on it, her cheeks hollowing out. She started to flick her tongue against the tip of his cock, causing him to moan.

Ellie bobbed her head up and down, taking a little more of his cock into his mouth each time. Ellie loved how big Matt's cock felt inside of her mouth. She wasn't expecting how much work it would be, and her jaw quickly started to get sore from having to open so wide. It was worth it to see how easy it was to make Matt squirm and groan in pleasure. It had taken Ellie a few days to get used to giving Matt a hand job and getting him to cum, but it was easier to be able to tell what pleased Matt when she was looking right at his cock and could feel every slight twitch of it.

Matt watched as his sweet little sister slowly took in more and more of his cock inside of her mouth. He loved to watch and the way it felt as she wrapped her lips around his cock as she blew him. He hadn't expected Ellie to react this strongly. He expected it to get a little laugh maybe and for them to do the usual things with each other.

Ellie took half of his cock inside of her mouth, but she struggled to get any more than that. She wanted to please Matt, so she forced herself further down. She took another inch, but then she hit her gag reflex and had to pull back coughing.

"Are you ok?" Matt asked.

"Yeah, just still getting used to this. I might need a lot of time to practice." Ellie licked slowly from the bottom of his length up to his head, where she kissed it and then looked back up at him. "If you don't mind."

"Not at all," Matt said with a sigh as Ellie didn't wait for him to finish before taking him back into her mouth. Ellie started to jerk him off while she blew him, sometimes moving her hand and mouth up and down together so that she was constantly stimulating his entire cock, and other times jerking him off while she sucked on his head.

"Ellie, that feels so good," Matt said with a groan. Ellie felt a pang of pleasure at hearing him moan her name and tell her that.

"Keep on talking," Ellie said with a mouth full of cock.

"You're so good at sucking my cock. I love watching my sweet little sister do something so dirty," Matt said. Ellie moaned around his cock and started to suck it even faster.

"I love having your cock in my mouth," Ellie said when she pulled back off it to let her jaw have a break. She jerked him off while she rested, her hand sliding effortlessly up and down his cock from how slick it was. "Your cock is just so big. I don't think I could ever fit all of it inside of my mouth." Ellie took in half of his length with ease, sucked hard, and then pulled her mouth away from his cock with a loud popping sound. "I don't know how this could ever fit inside of my pussy," Ellie said coyly. Matt's cock twitched in her hand as he thought about how close he had been to taking his sister's virginity earlier.

While Ellie continued to suck and jerk him off, she reached between her legs and started to rub at her clit. As she pressed harder against her clit she moaned around Mat's cock, causing him to moan in response. Ellie's jaw was starting to hurt, but she kept blowing Matt, wanting to use her mouth to get him off.

"I am getting close," Matt moaned. Ellie sucked even harder. Matt reached down and ran his hands through her hair.

"You are such a good little cocksucker," Matt said, stunned at the words as they came out, but Ellie moaned and started to rub her clit even harder, so he knew that he had made the right call. "I'm about to cum," Matt moaned as he reached his climax. Ellie took him as deep as she could, surprising herself as she was able to go just a little further this time. She bobbed her head up and down, taking more of his cock each time. When she had most of his length inside her mouth, she accidentally deepthroated him again. Matt groaned loudly at the sudden overwhelming pleasure from his cock head entering the soft warmth of her throat. Ellie quickly pulled back so that she wouldn't cough again, and as she did, Matt moaned her name and started to cum inside her mouth. Ellie's mouth with the warm saltiness of his cum. The taste was so much stronger now that her entire mouth was filled with it. Ellie didn't love the taste, but she loved that she was able to please her brother. She started to rub at her clit even harder, her mouth still full of cum.

Matt grabbed her, lifted her, and placed her where he had just been lying. Ellie let out a cute little laugh as her brother lifted her up like she weighed nothing. "What are you doing?" Ellie asked.

"Returning the favor," Matt said as he took his place between her legs. Ellie spread her legs for him, her pussy fully exposed before him. Matt started to kiss his way down her thighs, causing her to break out in goosebumps.

Ellie held her breath as Matt kissed the last couple of inches towards her pussy. She felt him exhale at the sight of her pussy from up close, and then he slowly licked her pussy from bottom to top. It felt too good when his tongue brushed her clit that she had to pull back.

Matt noticed Ellie pull away, and as much as he wanted to just drive right in and start lapping up her delicious juices, he knew he needed to take things slow. Matt licked around the edges of her pussy, nuzzled his mouth against her lips, and kissed them. Ellie kept on letting out cute sights and "mummphs" of pleasure at the contact, but she didn't pull away.

Matt slowly increased the pressure as he tongued deeper into her folds. Before long, he had built up a decent rhythm and was pressing his tongue inside of her. Ellie grabbed the back of his head and pulled him against her, driving his tongue inside of her. She rocked her hips in time with his tongue.

Ellie's moans kept on getting louder. As much as it turned Matt on, he knew that they were pushing the limits on how loud they could be. Matt saw her panties on the ground, still in her shorts. Ellie made an annoyed sound when he moved from between her legs, and she was confused when she saw him holding her panties. "You are making too much noise. Can I gag you?" Matt asked.

"Yes," Ellie said quickly, turned on by the thought and willing to do anything to get him to go back between her legs. Matt balled up her panties and put them in her mouth. The taste of cotton and the slight taste of her pussy filled her mouth.

Matt climbed back between her legs and started to lick her again, now making sure to give plenty of attention to her clit. Now that Ellie was gagged, she didn't have to hold back anymore. Matt loved the sound of her muffled moans, encouraging him to keep up the pace even though his jaw was starting to get sore.

Ellie started to hump hard against his face, and then she trembled as her orgasm hit her. She called out Matt's name repeatedly, her thighs clenching around his head. Matt couldn't breathe as Ellie came, but he didn't care; he just kept on lapping up the juices and tongue fucking her. Finally, as Ellie's orgasm started to wane, she loosened up her thighs and Matt was able to take a breath, but then he went right back to eating her out.

Ellie laughed. "Stop, I'm too sensitive." Matt licked her one last time, drawing another giggle out of her before he pulled his mouth away. He climbed on top of her and kissed her. Ellie deepened the kiss, kissing, sucking, and licking clean all her juices coating his face. While she still needed to get used to the way Matt's cum tasted, she loved the taste of her juices.

They cuddled up together naked, and Ellie set her phone's alarm so that they wouldn't accidentally sleep in late and risk being caught. Matt was lying on his back, and Ellie was lying on his chest. "I love you," Matt said as he stroked her hair.

Ellie looked up at her big brother. "I love you too." She gave him a goodnight kiss, and after she laid her head back on his chest, he went back to stroking her hair.

******

The next day while they sat on the couch watching a movie Ellie slowly jerked him off the entire time under a blanket. She used lotion to lube up her hand, and she didn't let him cum the entire movie, instead just keeping him turned on. Matt shot her a surprised look when he reached under her skirt, realizing that she wasn't wearing panties. Matt couldn't believe how brazen she was becoming. It was still hard for him to wrap his head around the fact that his sweet shy sister was becoming such a sex freak. The instant the credits started to roll Matt stood up and after putting his cock away swept Ellie up and carried her to his room. Ellie wrapped her arms around his neck and didn't take her eyes off him the whole time. As soon as the door was closed behind them, Matt pressed Ellie against the wall. Ellie wrapped her legs around his waist, and they started to make out.

Matt quickly reached inside her top and started to play with one of her breasts. Ellie moaned into their kiss, and she began to suck and nibble on his bottom lip. Matt did the same thing back to her and then pulled her shirt up. With one hand holding herself against Matt, Ellie reached back before her shirt was even off and unclipped her bra. They threw her top and bra to the ground. Matt's mouth became latched onto one of her breasts before the clothes even hit the floor.

Ellie moaned, a risky thing since they were near his door and their parents were still awake. Matt sucked briefly on her other nipple, stopping when she moaned again. He stopped sucking on her nipple and carried her to his bed. Ellie let out a cute little laugh as Matt threw her onto the middle of his bed. Before she had even settled onto the bed, Matt unbuttoned her denim skirt and ripped it off her.

Ellie was so turned on by how he was acting, he was usually so careful with her, forcing Ellie to be the one to initiate things, but Matt seemed so full of confidence and desire. She wanted him so badly and would have given him anything, so she was a little let down when, rather than taking her virginity like she wanted, he instead started to kiss his way down her thighs. When his tongue first brushed against her pussy and clit she stopped being let down as the first wave of pleasure rippled through her body.

Matt licked and sucked hard at Ellie's clit, causing her to moan his name. Ellie looked down at the sexy sight of her man eating her out. Matt slipped a finger inside Ellie, adding an extra level of pleasure to what she was experiencing. She was so turned on from them touching each other the whole movie that it didn't take long for her to get close to cumming. Matt lifted her legs up onto his shoulders and went back to eating her out, having even more access to her pussy now. When her orgasm hit, all she could do was cry out Matt's name once and then turn her face towards the mattress to muffle her moans of pleasure as much as possible.

When Ellie recovered, she saw Matt standing in front of the bed and was jerking himself off as he looked down at her. Ellie sat up and sat at the edge of the bed, quickly engulfing the head of his cock in her mouth. Matt groaned and placed a hand on her head to steady himself. He started to gently guide her head, pushing against his cock as he began to rock his hips, fucking her mouth. Ellie loved being used by Matt like that. She got even more into the blowjob.

Even as worked up as Matt was, he remembered the limit of how much she could take in her mouth, and he didn't push her to go past it. Ellie decided he deserved a little reward for that. Ellie stopped sucking his cock and moved down to take one of his balls into her mouth. As she started to suck on it, Matt moaned, and she felt his weight shift against her when for a moment, he lost his balance. Ellie started to jerk him off while she sucked on one and then his other ball. She put both in his mouth and barely had to suck on them to make his legs buckle again.

"Fuck Ellie, I'm about to cum," Matt said. Ellie pulled her mouth off his balls and went back to sucking his cock for a few strokes, this time pushing herself to deep throat him again. Matt groaned, and she felt it when his load shot into the back of her throat. She almost coughed then but slowly pulled her mouth back so that the rest of his load went into her mouth.

Later that night, they lay there in the dark and they started to talk about increasingly personal things as they got more comfortable. Ellie finally learned more about what happened between Matt and Sarah. "It just really messed me up, made me feel like I wasn't good enough for her, or anyone else," Matt said.