Echo Ridge B&B Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay continue with the story."

Denise had stopped moving her hips during their conversation. She now started moving them again. John groaned. She sighed and continued telling him about the ride home. They once again kissed and felt each other up. She told John she wouldn't allow Stephen to fuck her in the limo. She wasn't a cheap tramp.

"And you know the rest, you were listening to us fuck," Denise said giggling.

John groaned as he remembered what he had heard, shooting another load of cum up into her pussy. Denise shivered as she felt his hot cum hit the inside of the pussy. Her orgasm as a gentle convulsing of her genitals. She heard John's cum squirt out of her as she came. John groaned as she squeezed his cock. She sat on him until he softened and slipped out of her releasing a torrent of cum from inside her pussy. Denise laughed as John groaned at the feel of his come covering his balls.

They both got out of bed and headed to the shower. When they were all clean, they pulled the soiled sheets off the bed and replace them with clean ones. They then cuddled up to each other and talked for a long time.

"So will you be putting yourself on the schedule more often now?" John asked, his voice neutral.

"I don't know. Do you want me to?" asked Denise not looking at her husband.

"No."

"Okay. But I'm still taking Carlson for a ride," Denise growled.

"Fine."

"You do know you hurt me, very much?"

"I do and I'm very sorry."

"I know you are, but you enjoyed it too, didn't you?" asked Denise.

"I...at first I was very afraid and hesitant. That was right after you said you would do it. Then you were gone and I stood there thinking about what I was having my wife do...with..." John couldn't go on.

"I understand. Were you hurt, deep down inside hurt? Heart hurt? Like I was?" asked Denise. "I couldn't understand how a husband that I loved and professed to love me could ask me to do such a thing."

"Hurt? Yes, that was it, I was hurt. I was hurt that I connived to get you to do it. I was way, way wrong. I'm so sorry darling," John said.

"I'm glad you hurt. No, really I am. I know that's horrible, but you have no idea how hurt I was when you talked me into even considering to do what I did."

"Then why are you doing it again?" asked John.

"To pay you back."

"Oh."

Denise rolled over and kissed John hard on the lips. He hugged her kissing her back. They kissed for a long time. Then Denise rolled away from him.

"But that payback doesn't start for two weeks," Denise said. "If you're ready and want to fuck me again, please do. I need you so bad I can hardly stand it, please fuck me."

John rolled between her spread legs and shoved his hard cock into her body without her assistance. He sighed as he felt his cockhead cradled by Denise's cervix. She moaned as her husband pressed into her body. Both of them stared into each other's eyes.

"I love you, sweetheart," Denise said caressing John's hair. "Please don't ever forget that."

"I love you so much, so much I sometimes have a hard time thinking. And yes I want you, right now."

Denise looked up at him. She knew what he really meant, even though he didn't say it out loud. She smiled.

"I will, just for you."

John came so hard she could feel it hit the back of her womb. She came the minute he did. So strong she couldn't move. Her vagina just convulsed with pleasure and her brain flooded with endorphins. She was in a euphoric paroxysm. Even after John fell to her side she couldn't stop coming. She loved her husband so much. Even though he wanted her to become a whore, she still loved him.

Chapter 23

The next day was Sunday and they had about five execs showing up. None had requested a girl for Sunday night, so it was just checking them in. The women would show up at eight in the morning, Monday after most of the execs would be out of the lodge. When John woke, Denise was still sleeping. It had taken her a long time to calm down the night before and she had several long days before today. Smiling down at her, he got up and dressed. He could handle the check-ins later that day.

Denise woke as the door to their room closed. She sighed as she rolled onto her back. She was still hot as hell from last night. What John had said and didn't say had excited her so much she couldn't believe herself. She adored him. She loved him. She hated him. All at the same time. On second thought, she didn't really hate him, she couldn't hate him, she loved him. She was angry as hell with him. Even though in the back of her mind she really wanted to do what he wanted her to do.

Of course, she couldn't believe herself. Here she was acting like a whore. Well not really a whore, but she was having, had sex with a man who wasn't her husband. She guessed that made her a whore. A slut. All of those nasty words that people call women who cheat on their husbands. She was lucky. Her husband thought of her as his Vixen. A type of hot wife. He was her Stag. He wasn't her cuckold, even though technically he was...but he knew what she was doing, so how can that be cuckolding him?

Now she was confused. Still turned on, but confused about what John and she were getting into. As she thought about her husband, she touched herself. It had been a long time since she had masturbated when John was available to her. Shivering as she rubbed her finger on her clit brought a moan to her lips. She could wait no longer. She plunged two fingers into her pussy fast and hard. She came almost the minute they entered her body.

In minutes she was slamming her fingers in and out of herself. She was having orgasm after orgasm just from her fingers. Eyes closed she saw herself being fucked by faceless men with huge cocks. She was leaking her lubrication fluids all over her hand and running down her ass. Her fingers were making noise, squishy sounds as she was slamming them in and out of her pussy. She was building to a great big orgasm. When it came, she actually blacked out.

Coming to, Denise blinked hard. She looked around realizing she was in her own room. She put her head back down on her pillow and muttered.

"Wow."

She lay there awhile letting her head clear and her body relax. After a minute she sat up slowly. She didn't get dizzy, so she swung her legs over the side of the bed. She sat that way another few minutes just thinking about what she had experienced.

"Wow," she muttered again.

Standing up slowly, she walked to the bathroom and into the shower. Once she was finished with her shower, she felt like a new woman. Not really, but she did feel a whole lot better. She was still horny as all fuck. She was still angry as hell with her husband and, believe it or not, herself. But she also knew she would get over the anger. She would get over the anger with herself a lot sooner than the anger with her husband. She also knew she needed to know just how angry he was with her.

John was standing behind the counter when Denise came down the stairs. She was in the white cotton blouse and a pair of jeans again. She had on two-inch heels. When she stood in front of John he knew why she was wearing the heels. They were now eye to eye. Smiling at him she leaned in and kissed him gently on his lips. Sighing John kissed her back. Denise pulled back first. She went and sat behind the desk and started going through the mail.

"You got this dear?" John asked.

"I do sweetheart, go do what you do. What do you do?" she asked.

"Right now I'm going to fix you some breakfast."

"Oh, that sounds good. Thank you, dear."

John chuckled as he left. Denise sighed at his departure. She really did love him, very, very much. As she sat going through the mail. She smiled and started singing to herself.

Chapter 24

As John walked down the hall to the kitchen, he heard Denise start singing. He smiled. Not only was she pretty, her voice was pretty, too. She had a lovely voice. Before they were married, she used to sing in the church choir. John loved her with all his heart. His mind never stopped thinking about her. Every time she came into his line of vision, he gasped at her beauty. He felt so lucky to have married her. He just hoped his fetish didn't ruin what they had together. But from what he had seen and experienced with her, he didn't think she would leave him. She might stop and be angry with him for a long time, but he knew she loved him.

Denise was still singing when John placed a plate down on the desk. Looking up at him she smiled. He could see love and lust in her eyes. There was no anger there right now, but he knew she was still angry with him.

"Thank you, dear," Denise said pulling the plate in front of her.

"You're welcome, sweetheart," replied John. As he turned to leave.

"I love you," said Denise.

"I love you," said John turning back to look at her.

"I know you do, dear, I know you do."

"I know you do too."

"Good. Now go," she said shooing him away with her hand.

John turned and left, smiling as he went to check on all the things that would be needed for the next week. Denise sat watching her handsome husband walked away. She smiled, then she frowned. She finished eating. She just sat at the desk thinking. Thinking about herself. Thinking about John. Thinking about their marriage. Thinking about this lovely bed and breakfast they were fortunate to have been given to run.

She thought about her in-laws, Jim and Linda. She had to wonder if they had troubles like they had, just this past week. Uncle Jim said they didn't, but she wondered what Aunt Linda would tell her. She picked up the phone looking at the calendar. They were still around. They didn't leave for another month. She dialed.

"Hi, Aunt Linda, Denise," she said.

"Oh, hi Dennie, how are things going?"

"Fine, fine. I was wondering something. This past week we had a problem and I was wondering if you and Jim ever had this problem."

"What problem is that Dennie?"

"Well, Julie was involved in a car accident on her way here and couldn't make it in on time. She was all right but had to spend a couple of days in the hospital. Sherry was on vacation and I couldn't get hold of Delores or Becky."

"What did you do?" she asked sounding concerned.

"Well, I'm ashamed to tell you, but I took Julie's place..."

"Did you enjoy it?" she asked, which surprised Denise.

"Will you answer my question first, please?"

"Sorry. Yes. We ran into that problem once or twice. Back when I was young enough I took the missing girls place. It was fun. I enjoyed it very much."

"I did too. What did Uncle Jim say?" asked Denise.

"Oh sweetheart, I guess it doesn't matter now if I tell you. Jim shared me with other men before we happened upon Echo Ridge."

"Really? Did you enjoy that?"

"I did. Does John want to share you, dear?" asked Linda.

"He enjoyed sharing me with our guest. I think he wants it to happen again."

"What do you want to do?" Linda asked.

"I have already decided to try it one more time. Just to see if it was the man I was with or because I liked the thought of being with a stranger."

"Who was the man?"

"I don't know if I should tell you?"

"Stephen DeCarlo," Linda blurted out.

"How?" asked Denise.

"He always hit on me even the last time he was in before you and John took over he wanted me in his room. I did spend one night with him as an extra with Julie. I enjoyed it very much. I was glad I did."

"I was very impressed with him. I did enjoy being with him. John enjoyed me being with him. Did Uncle Jim enjoy you being upstairs with him?" asked Denise.

"He did. When I got back to our room he would reclaim me very well. Now I have to go. Talking about this has made me...horny." Linda giggled.

"Me too. Goodbye Aunt Linda," Denise said giggling.

"Goodbye, my dear."

The phone went dead and Denise placed it back in the cradle. She suddenly felt better about what she did the past week. She was still angry with John for not talking about his desires with her before this though. She would find some way to make him pay for that. He should have known he could talk to her about anything. Or did he? She hadn't recalled them ever talking about fantasies. She had them. She knew he had to have them. They would have to have a long talk tonight.

Chapter 25

After all the execs they were expecting were in their rooms. Denise and John locked up and went to bed. It wasn't late, but they were still both tired after last week. They showered together, which was so much fun, dressed for bed and flopped down on the mattress. Neither of them had the strength to get under the bed covers. Denise rolled on her side and put her hand on John's stomach. He smiled up at her.

"Yes?" he asked. He knew she wasn't done talking about what she had done.

"Tell me about your fantasies. We have never talked about them, those."

"Where would you like me to start?" asked John.

"Let's start with the one about how you want to share me with strangers," Denis said. She wasn't smiling nor did she look like she was angry.

"Well you already know about that one," John said.

"Yes and no. I want to hear it from your lips in your words. How long have you wanted to share me with other men?" asked Denise.

John gulped, took a deep breath, dropped his eyes and shook his head. Denise put her finger under his chin and pushed his head up so she could see his eyes. He had tears forming. His face went through several changes as she watched him. First was lust, then love, then fear. She just looked at him, waiting.

"You really want to hear about this?"

"I do darling. Please." John nodded blinked his eyes hard. Tears ran down his cheeks. He wiped them away. "Don't worry, I won't want to leave you any more than I do right now." His eyes got wide. He gulped hard.

"Okay. I...I...I have wanted to share you with others almost since we met."

"What?" Denise growled loudly.

"You wanted to know." John croaked.

"You're right. Please go on," said Denise softly.

"Since we met, I wanted to share you. You were so beautiful, so sweet, so caring. I knew you would be hit on by every man that ever saw you, whether I was with you or not. You know that to be true. Let me finish..."

Denise closed her mouth and nodded.

"...anyway, I thought to myself about you being all mine and I was so happy. Then one day an image popped into my mind. You were under a faceless stranger letting him enjoy you. I got so hard it hurt. I was in class as were you. I had a boner the rest of the day. I couldn't get that image out of my head. The stranger was fucking you so hard and so fast and you were screaming your pleasure. You were telling him to fuck you harder.

"You two went at it for hours...in my mind. That image stayed with me. I would push it out of my mind, but it would just suddenly appear at the strangest times. Most of the time we weren't together. Sometimes we were. It didn't make any sense to me. I loved you so much that somewhere deep, deep down inside me I must have wanted to share you with others because you were mine now and they would never be able to have you, enjoy you unless I did."

"But we weren't exclusive in the beginning," Denise said.

"I know that. I remember when we did become exclusive. The images went away for awhile. But they came back shortly after we were married. Those same images. I don't know if the first time I picked up on them you were with someone else or what."

"I was never with anyone else after we started going out, even before we decided to be exclusive. I didn't need anyone else but you."

"Then I don't know where those images came from. But they turned me on so much. I'm only sorry I could never see their faces. I could see yours as clear as day as you came hard. You looked to be enjoying all the fun you were having. There was nothing off limits in those images. I watched you do..."

"Never mind. I don't want to know what you saw. I want to know why you wanted to share me? But you already told me that, didn't you? You knew I would be yours and you felt bad because of that and you wanted others to enjoy me, right?"

"Yes." John had fear in his eyes.

Denise looked away so he wouldn't see the lust in hers. She took another deep breath and held it for a second before exhaling. She shook her head and then looked back up at John.

"What other fantasies do you have?" asked Denise.

"The rest are all based on my sharing fantasy. You with two men, etc. You being a striper. You being a real prostitute. You..."

"What? A real prostitute? Really?" asked Denise. Now she was afraid.

"I would never force you to do anything. I might try to persuade you, but you will always be free to refuse without my anger or disapproval. I will never say, if you love me you will do it for me. Ever."

Denise nodded, still looking at John. She shivered for just a split-second.

"How many of these variations on a theme do you have?" she asked.

"I have never counted them."

"Do you want to see me...what was the word that site used...gangbanged?"

"If you want, I would enjoy watching you take on...any number of men one after the other or all at the same time. But only if that is what you want. Please don't do it for me. Do it for yourself. But please include me in anything you do other than what you do here."

"I would never exclude you, from what I would do for you."

"No, no, no. You don't understand. I don't want you to do it for me. For us is okay. But for you. You do it for you. Your pleasure. Not mine. Our pleasure is okay, but YOU have to want to do it first." John emphasized the word you to Denise.

"Okay, okay, for me. But I..."

"What?"

"Nothing. Nothing really." Denise shivered.

"Okay. I don't believe that, but I'll let it go for now. What's your biggest fantasy?" John asked.

Denise sighed, she knew he would ask when she asked. She had thought about all of them she had ever had over her short life. When it dawned on her that her wildest fantasy was to have no strings attached sex with men. Men she didn't know very well or at all. Men who just fucked her to get themselves off in her body. She shivered hard as she thought about what she was about to tell her husband.

"Before I asked you about yours, I thought a lot about what my fantasies were. I say were, because when we got married, I suppressed them. But every once in awhile they leaked out. Especially when I was alone and you were away on business. I would get horny and started to masturbate and bam, it would be there in my mind, making me cum so hard I sometimes would almost pass out."

Denise stopped closed her eyes and shook with an orgasm. She knew she couldn't hide it from John so she groaned loudly.

"You just had an orgasm from thinking about that fantasy, didn't you?" asked John.

"Yes. I still am. Oh god." Her legs were now out straight and shaking wildly.

"Holy crap," John said. "You look so beautiful when you cum."

That made Denise orgasm again. John shut up. He wanted to know about this fantasy of hers. A fantasy that could make his wife cum just thinking about it. Holy shit he was so turned on, but he held his tongue. Denise finally calmed down after about five minutes. She smiled up at John, who was smiling down at her with lust in his eyes. He nodded at her to continue.

"I guess I should tell you which one made me cum liked I just did. Well, it's the one where we, you and me, are at a club. It's a special club. A club for swingers. A club where people, mostly married couples, go to have sex with others or groups of others."

Denise shook with another orgasm. John just watched her. He knew she would be a wild fuck tonight. No love making, just wild unbridled passion.

"The one that really gets me going is where I'm basically tied down, face down on a contraption shaped like a 'T'. My legs are spread along the top of the T and my body is tied down to the other part of the T. I am all oiled up. Then, one after another, men step forward and fuck my pussy fast and hard until they cum. They all cum fast because there are other women sucking them off. I'm the cum dump. They shove their dicks in me and cum. Over and over and over..." Denise screamed as her orgasm shattered her mind and body.