Echo Ridge B&B Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don was staring at Denise as she posed for him on the bed. His mouth was open. He closed it and swallowed hard. Carla looked at Denise and gasped. Denise just lay there smiling at them both.

"Wow!" Don huffed.

"My god," Carla said.

"Well, aren't you two going to join me?" Denise asked giggling.

With the look on Carla's face, Denise now realized that it just wasn't men who found her extremely beautiful. Women did too. Carla was the first one to find her voice along with her legs. She hurried to the bed, her eyes fixed on Denise.

"My dear Denise, you are so sexy posing like that," Carla growled climbing on the bed to join Denise.

Don just stared at the two women on his bed. Carla turned to look at Don.

"Hey, Don," yelled Carla waving her hand at him.

Don shook his head, still staring at Denise. Carla, still looking at Don, lay down in front of Denise. Don blinked. Carla looked into Denise's eyes.

"Holy shit," she said softly. "Do all men freeze like that when they see you in that pose?"

"No, they do all stop, say Wow and then come to me and kiss me. Don is the first to have frozen in place. Hi, Don, glad to have you back with us." Denise laughed pushing Carla away from her for now.

Don crawled on the bed staring into Denise's eyes. He ignored Carla, almost pushing her aside. Denise's giggled as she watched Carla glare at Don. When Don's lips pressed against hers once more, she sighed, slowly laying back on the bed. Don was now over her, pressing his lips hard against hers. Denise slowly wrapped her arms around Don's neck as she kissed him back. Carla sat watching them, moaning as they kissed.

"Oh god," Denise said pulling her lips from Dons.

"Oh, my," Don said looking down Denise's body as she lay under him.

Denise blushed as he stared at her breasts. Don was once again frozen in place. Smiling, Denise placed her hand over his eyes. After a second or two, Don shook his head. Denise grabbed his head in her hands and pulled his lips to hers. He kissed her. She kissed him back. She felt his hard cock brush against her pussy. She moaned. He moaned.

"I need to fuck you," Don said softly.

"I would like that," Denise said.

Reaching down between them, Denise found Carla's hand already on his cock, rubbing him up and down her slit. Denise shivered. Carla lined Don's cock up with Denise's vagina.

"Fuck her," Carla said.

Don pushed slowly inside Denise's body. He groaned as he did. Denise moaned as his cock stretched her.

"God damn you are so tight," Don said.

Denise smiled as she moaned as his cock spreading her opening on its way inside her. Slowly, he pushed into her. When he finally pressed against her cervix she groaned trying to pull away from him.

"Too, deep?" he asked. Denise nodded, grimacing in pain.

"Yes. You can touch it with your cock if you wish, but don't try to push into it, that hurts."

"Did your husband make love to you yesterday?" asked Don.

"Ah, yes. Yes, he did."

"I will try to take it easy on you then my dear," Don said starting to pull out of her.

"Oh god," gasped Denise.

Chapter 30

Denise's eyes rolled up into her head as Don pushed back into her. She didn't make a sound. It seemed she had lost her voice. She was having little orgasms as Don slowly fucked her, but she couldn't articulate them. And it wasn't that Don's cock was huge, in fact, his cock was about average in length, but it was very, very thick. It stretched her just right. So right that she couldn't speak or scream.

"Oh my god you are so tight my dear," Don growled as he pushed into her body again.

Denise's eyes were still rolled up in her head. All she saw were stars flashing across her vision. She was gasping for breath, her lungs were now burning. Her bodies need for oxygen was desperate.

"Don, stop. Don't move, she's in trouble," Carla said loudly.

Don stopped looking down at Denise. He quickly withdrew his cock from her body. Denise sighed, smiling as her eyes rolled down out of her head.

"My god that was fantastic," she said, gasping to get her breathing under control.

"Dennie, are you okay?" Carla asked worried about her boss.

"God yes, more than okay," Denise said still gulping down air to fill her lungs.

"My dear, Denise, I have never had this effect on a woman in my life. You have not only worried me but have brought me great joy."

Denise giggled. Then she was crying and she didn't know why.

"Don, let's let her calm down. Fuck me. I have been waiting a month for you to be back."

Still looking at Denise as she wept, Don moved to the other side of the bed with Carla. Denise rolled on her side, still crying into her hands. She smiled as she heard Carla moan from whatever Don was doing to her. Then Denise was overcome by the darkness of sleep.

"Don, try to be quiet, Dennie is asleep."

"Okay, dear Carla," he replied as he pumped his hard cock into her luscious body. "What do you think happen to her?"

"Oh god, that feels so good. I heard she hasn't been getting enough sleep. I think she is just exhausted. She's been up since real early this morning."

"Ah, then why did she join us?" Don asked.

"She wanted to be with you. She likes you very much."

"And her husband?"

"He talked her in to taking an injured girls place two weeks ago. Steven DeCarlo was the man. Another guest she likes. She did it for the business."

"Then why me?"

"She is with you to teach her husband a lesson."

"Ah... revenge?"

"Yes. Oh god, I'm coming sweetie. You always make me come so good."

"I'm glad. I'm coming too. I love your pussy. I'm sure I'll love Denise's too. For the short time I was in her, it felt really, really nice."

"You letch," Carla said swatting his ass.

Don Carlson laughed at the sweet lady under him as he filled her with his come.

* * * *

Denise heard the ringing of the phone, but it stopped before she was fully awake. She just closed her eyes and went back to sleep. When she woke, she was alone in bed. She closed her eyes trying to remember what the hell happened last night. As she sat up, her head began to swirl. She closed her eyes and flopped back down on the mattress. She felt like she had been drugged. But who would do that too her?

Opening her eyes once more she saw an envelope on the nightstand next to her. It had her name on the front. Reaching for it, she grabbed it without trouble. She ripped it open and pulled out the letter inside. Opening it, she was surprised that is was from Carla.

Denise,

I'm sorry about last night, but I wanted him so bad. You can fire me if you feel you must, but what I gave you should be worn off by now and you should be back to your old self. Don doesn't know anything about what I did to you although I did get it from him.

I am so sorry for doing what I did. I just couldn't stand... well I just couldn't. Don fucked me four times last night. It felt so good to have his cock in me again. I hope you understand. He is looking forward to tonight with you. He did get a little taste of your sweet pussy. I'm sorry but even though I did a little taste of you, I was more interested in Don fucking me again.

Once again, I apologize for my actions.

I love you, my dear Denise.

Love(really),

Carla.

"That fucking bitch!" Denise growled.

Denise sat up. This time her head stayed clear. She got out of bed and went to the bathroom. She cleaned up, got dressed, grabbing the letter from Carla, and went downstairs.

Chapter 31

John smiled as she rounded the counter.

"How was he?" John asked.

"Hell if I know. Carla drugged me so she could have him all to herself," Denise growled.

"What?"

"You heard me," Denise shouted.

"Whoa, dear," John said softly.

"I'm so sorry. I don't mean to bark at you like that."

"Tell me what happened."

Denise handed him the letter. He read it. Grunted.

"Son of a bitch," he croaked.

"Yes, she is," Dennie said shaking her head. "Now the only thing I have to decide is if we fire her ass?"

"Do you want to do that?" John asked.

"I don't know. What I would really like to do is kick her ass around a room for a while."

"I understand," John said softly.

"What?"

"Well, did you ever think that the rest of the girls, except for the new ones, might feel that way too?"

"No. God damn it. Why does this have to be so complicated? I just..." Denise snapped her mouth shut.

"Just, what my dear?" John asked.

"Never mind. I'll deal with her tonight when she gets back here. Don't you have something to do?" Denise asked her voice filled with anger. "I'm so sorry sweetheart. I'm not angry with you right now."

"I understand." John turned and headed down the hall to the kitchen. He stopped and turned. "Are you hungry dear?"

"Yes. Could you bring me something please?" Denise asked ashamed of herself for using her husband as her punching bag.

"Of course my darling," John said turning back toward the kitchen.

Denise went and sat at the desk putting her head in her hands and her elbows on the desktop. She whimpered. What was happening to her? Why was she doing these things to her husband, who she loved so much it hurt. She thought about what she was doing. She could feel the wetness between her legs. She was excited beyond belief. She couldn't wait for Don Carlson to return to the lodge. She couldn't wait for him to join her in bed. She couldn't wait for him to slide his fat cock into her tight wet pussy.

What the fuck was wrong with her! She heard John coming back down the hallway. She sat up, wiped the tears from her eyes. She knew he would be able to tell she had been crying, but she didn't care right now. She just wanted to take him up and fuck the living daylights out of him. But first, she needed to get some food in her. John set a plate of bacon and eggs in front of her. He was looking at her a sadness in his eyes. She waved him away. He backed off and eat his breakfast at the counter.

"John, call Sally to have her take over here," Denise told him.

"Okay. What are we going to do?" He asked picking up the phone.

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of you up in our room," she said standing up and going to him.

"Sally, I need you to take care of the front counter for a little while."

John nodded at her answer and hung up.

"What did she say?" Denise asked.

"She was just wondering when you would stop sleeping in other men's beds at night so I wouldn't have to take care of you in the morning."

"Oh."

John took her in his arms and hugged her. Sally came around the counter and coughed. John took Denise's hand and pulled her with him. Denise turned and stuck her tongue out at Sally, who laughed and swatted her on the ass.

"Have a good time Missus Baxter," Sally shouted after Denise and John.

Once in their room, the two of them disrobed and fell into bed kissing. Denise was so hot she couldn't control herself. She kissed her husband, then bit his lower lip. Not hard, but he yelled ouch. Then her tongue was so far inside his mouth that he was choking a little. Denise groaned when he squeezed her tits.

"Fuck me, baby, fuck me hard," Denise yelled biting his neck.

"Hey, what is wrong with you? That hurt," John said pulling away from his wife.

"I need you to fuck me. Please fuck me. I can't stand it anymore. I need to get fucked," Denise yelled humping her hips into the air.

John pulled away from her, she crawled toward him a crazy look in her eyes. John slapped her. Not hard, but hard enough to shock her. She stopped, eyes wide with surprise. She froze there staring at her husband.

"What did Carla give you?" John asked.

Still just staring at her husband, Denise didn't answer.

"Hit... me... again," Denise said through clenched jaws.

John slapped her. Nothing.

"Again..."

John slapped her harder. Denise moved. So fast that John didn't have time to duck. She had him in a headlock and was kissing him hard. She let go of him and started crying.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry," Denise sobbed her face pressed against John's chest.

"Denise, my sweet Denise, what is happening to you?" asked John.

"I don't know. God, I don't know. I'm so horny all the time I can't stand it. I need a cock in me all the time. Even when I'm sleeping, I can feel the need because that's all I dream about. I don't know what's happening to me. I love you. I really love you so much. I love this place. I love the people that work for us. God, I just..."

Denise collapsed on her side. Her eyes were still open. She was looking at John with fear in her eyes. John was scared. He had never seen her like this. I looked into the eyes. She was looking back at him.

"Denise are you okay?" he asked.

"I don't know. Right now I'm exhausted. You might want to call Carla and see what she gave me. It might have some side effects."

"I will. You stay here," John told her.

"I will dear. But when Carla gets back, I'm going to beat the shit out of her, the stupid cunt."

"Don't go to sleep dear."

"I'll try not to."

"I'll send Sally up to help you stay up. No fooling around either."

"Okay," said Denise.

She was tired, but not that tired. Her head hurt, but she didn't know why.

"Denise, what's wrong dear?" Sally asked when she came in.

"I don't know."

Sally pulled the sheet up to cover Denise's nudity.

"Thank you, Sally. I love you," Denise said.

"I love you too dear," Sally replied.

Denise smiled and closed her eyes.

"Denise, open your eyes."

She did. She was blinking rapidly. She looked up at Sally.

"What?" she growled.

"Stay awake dear," Sally said.

Denise nodded, closing her eyes. She could hear Sally calling her name. She could feel Sally shaking her. But the darkness of sleep felt good.

Chapter 32

Denise's head was killing her. She was afraid to open her eyes, lest it causes the pain to become more intense. She was awake, she could hear someone breathing. She could also hear other things that didn't make any sense. She moved her head. The pain increased. She moaned. A gasp escaped someone's lips. Her hand was taken by another.

"Don't open your eyes, dear." John's voice told her softly.

"What... where..."

"You are in the hospital, sweetheart. When you wouldn't wake up I really got worried, so I called an ambulance."

"Oh, my. How long?"

"A couple of hours. They are still running tests."

"I didn't mean to scare you, dear..."

"I know. Now hush. Just rest," said John.

"My head hurts."

"I know dear. Just try to relax."

"Okay."

Denise sighed as she squeezed her husband's hand. He squeezed her hand back.

"I love you," John whispered.

"I know. I love you too," Denise whispered.

Denise relaxed. Her husband was with her, she was safe. She knew he would protect her and watch over her. He loved her. She smiled at that thought.

"Mister Baxter." A strange voice said.

"Yes, doctor. My wife is awake now," John said.

"Missus Baxter?" the doctor asked.

"I'm here," said Denise. "My head is killing me."

"I know Miss... "

"Denise, doctor," said Denise.

"Of course. Denise, we will give you something for the pain in a little bit. You are having a bad reaction to some Ecstasy someone slipped you."

"Why that little tramp... "

"Dear?" John said.

"Never mind," said Denise.

"We will also be giving you a drug to counteract the Ecstasy that is still in your system. I just need a signature."

"I'll sign, she can't open her eyes because of the pain," John said taking the clipboard from the doctor.

Ten minutes later a nurse came into the room and injected Denise from two syringes. Her pain disappeared almost immediately.

"Now this second one will take a little time to work. You will notice it working. Your libido will start to settle down and you should be back to normal within half an hour."

Denise nodded, her head was no longer hurting. Now that the pain was gone, she did notice how turned on she still was. Way higher than normal. But as she lay there, she could feel a calm come over her. She sighed as the feeling of horniness left her body. She closed her eyes, the darkness of sleep settled slowly over her.

John smiled at his wife as she smiled and went to sleep. He knew it was just temporary and she would wake once the drug had been wiped from her system. The doctor had explained it all to John while Denise was asleep before.

An hour later Denise was awake once more and looking around the hospital cubical she was in. They weren't admitting her, so they had kept her in one of the emergency sections. The hospital had six ER sections. When first brought in she was taken to ER 1. Once they determined her status and what she had been given, they move her to ER 6. Looking around she couldn't see John and started to get a little anxious.

"Sweetheart," John's voice came from behind her to her left. She had been looking to her right.

"Oh god, I didn't see you there," Denise cried out.

"Sorry, baby. I didn't mean to scare you. How are you feeling?"

"That's okay. I guess I'm okay. My head doesn't hurt. How long have I been here?" Denise asked.

"Four hours," John said now standing beside her bed.

"Oh. It felt a lot longer."

"Well, you were pretty out of it, dear."

"I'm going to beat the shit out of Carla," Denise growled.

"So you have told me every time you woke up." John laughed.

"Okay. So, when can I get out of here?"

"In a little while. The doc has to come back and check you over."

"Well, get him in here!" Denise said almost shouting. "I have work to do..."

"Yeah, I know. You're going to beat the shit out of Carla."

"Yep, then I'm going to fuck the crap out of Carlson. That asshole should have known that Carla did something to me and called you. You might want to listen at the door when I beat the shit out of him."

"You're not!" John growled.

"I am too. I'm sure he'll figure he's next once I pound Carla into the floor."

"Well, M...Denise, how are you feeling now?" the doctor asked as he swept into the room with his nurse.

"Me, I'm fine doc," Denise said.

"No dizziness, headache, nausea, lightheadedness?" the doctor asked as he looked into Denise's eyes and ears.

"Nope," she replied. "When can I get out of here?"

"In a little while. They are getting the paperwork ready and we'll have you out here in a bit."

"Yeah, right. I'll be laying here another hour," Denise said chuckling.

Chapter 33

Half an hour later, John was walking beside the wheelchair they made Denise sit in as she was wheeled to the ER exit door. John had pulled the car around and it was sitting there waiting for Denise. John helped his wife into the passenger seat of the car, then ran around to the driver's side. Then they were off to the lodge.

"Pull over," Denise demanded of John.

"What? What's the matter?" he asked looking at her with worried eyes.

"Just pull over," Denise said calmly.

John pulled into a parking lot, put the car in park and turned to his wife. Denise unbuckled her seatbelt, leaned over the center console and pulled John's lips to hers. She kissed him hard and with passion. John kissed her back. They sat there kissing for the longest time. Denise was dressed in scrubs with nothing underneath them. She shivered and pulled away from John.

"Oh fuck, it's cold in here," she said giggling.

John reached for the fan switch and turned it down to low.

"Better?" he asked laughing.

"Yes, thank you."

Denise buckled her seatbelt and smiled at her husband.

"Home?" he asked.

"Yes, please," Denise said still smiling at her handsome husband.

John put the car in gear and drove quickly to the lodge.

* * * *

Denise was standing at the front counter still in her scrubs. She had told John what she planned for Carla and that she might need his help if Carlson tried to intervene. John was upstairs straightening Carlson's room. He was just coming out of the door when he heard Denise shouting. He rushed to the front counter.