Echo Ridge B&B Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John wrapped her in his arms. She shook and shivered for a good ten minutes. He kissed her hair and whispered to her how much he loved her. When she was calmed down, John kissed her gently. She kissed him back. Looking into her eyes he just mouthed 'Wow'. Denise smiled at him.

Chapter 26

Both of them clung to each other for a long time without saying a word. John just looked at his wife and shook his head every once in a while. Denise just smiled every time he did. She knew what he meant. He was surprised and turned on by her revelation. She couldn't believe herself, what she had just told him. Her husband of ten years had just found out his wife was a want-a-be slut. Or had he?"

"Would you like that one to come true?" John asked.

Denise still looking at him tried to gauge what he would think if she answered with the truth. She was thinking about lying to him but knew if he ever found out, he would be devastated. Plus he had told her, he would spank her if he ever caught her in a lie. Of course, that was another of her fantasies, being spanked for being naughty.

"I want to say no, but I don't really know if I would or not. Then again if I think about it, I do want it to happen."

"Safe answers will get you spanked," John told her. She shivered.

"Yes. But...not anytime soon. Maybe in a couple of years, after they find a cure for AIDS and all the other STD's. The fantasy includes them coming inside of me. If I imagine them using rubbers, it has no appeal for me."

"Or we have to find fifty or so guys that are willing to get tested and stay celibate until they fuck you," John countered.

Denise once again had an orgasm. John moaned, then chuckled. Now he knew how to make his wife cum and cum hard. Of course, she knew how to make him do the same thing.

"I'm exhausted," said Denise.

"Who wouldn't be after that many orgasms?" John asked the rhetorical question.

"Oh shut up," Denise said giggling.

They both just lay there in each other's arms. Denise fell asleep. John was having a little trouble falling asleep. But he wasn't about to wake Denise up. He was actually quite proud that she told him about her fantasy. Then he wondered why in their ten years they hadn't talked about them. He thought about that for awhile, then dropped off to sleep.

* * * *

The next few days were busy. Sherry was back from vacation. Julie was still out for another couple of days, but Denise was going to see her today to check if she was all right, really. Two new girls were starting today also. They would be on standby duty which would now be rotated among all the girls. Once Julie was back and Allison started they would have fifteen young women on duty.

John had talked to the girls and any of them on standby duty would be on an hourly pay rate. If they were working, then their standard salary would apply. They didn't balk at that, but Denise did. She told John they could afford to pay everyone their standard salary. John hemmed and hawed but Denise finally won in the end. She told him, she would fire two of the girls and she would be the extra. John nodded until Denise smacked him in the back of the head, then agreed with her wholeheartedly.

The next week and a half went by fast. At night John and Denise made love every night. Some nights twice. John couldn't get enough of his young, beautiful wife. Denise couldn't get enough of her young, handsome husband. Every night she came, five times a night, and still was so turned on she was having a hard time getting to sleep. John too was having a hard time getting to sleep. Of course, he was thinking about his wife being in another strangers bed in a couple of days time. So was Denise.

They must have been getting enough sleep as the days flew by and neither of them felt the least bit fatigued during the day. At night they were both so turned on sleep was elusive so they made love that turned into fucking.

Chapter 27

It was Tuesday, the day before Mister Carlson was to arrive. Denise was at the front desk while John was off doing whatever it was he did. It wasn't that Denise didn't know, she knew what it took to keep the place running smoothly, but John was always tinkering with something to make it better. Just like he was tinkering with Denise. Was she better now? She didn't know, but she sure as hell was a lot more turned on.

"Hey Den, what's going on?" Carla asked coming around the corner to stand in front of Denise.

"Oh Carla, yeah, you have the next three days off with pay. Is that okay with you?"

"I don't know. You know how much I look forward to seeing D... er... Mister Carlson? Did he ask for someone else?" asked Carla looking somewhat depressed.

"I know, I know. No, he didn't ask for anyone else. To tell the truth..."

"Please do," growled Carla a little perturbed, hands on her hips.

"... well, I decided to take your place... just this once."

"Oh. My. God. You liked being one of us, didn't you?" Carla was smiling brightly at Denise.

"That's none of your business..."

"Bullshit! You loved it. I can tell by the look in your eyes... you whore!" Carla was now laughing. A deep down belly laugh. Denise was blushing her face turning a deep red.

"Shut it, Carla. Just shut it," Denise said angrily pointing her finger at Carla.

Denise couldn't help herself, she broke out laughing right along with Carla. Carla came around the counter and wrapped Denise in her arms, tightly. Denise hugged her back. Then Carla's lips were pressed against Denise's lips. Eyes wide with shock, Denise relaxed, kissing Carla back. Carla sighed as she pulled her lips from Denise's very slowly.

"We will have to get together sometime," said Carla looking at Denise with a little surprise in her eyes.

"Maybe, but don't count on it, my dear," Denise said smiling.

"Oh, we'll get together sweetie, you might want to check your latest requests."

Denise raised her eyebrows, turned to the keyboard on the counter and typed in the command to check messages. What popped up on the screen surprised her. Mister Carlson has request two women for his stay. Carla and anyone else, but he wanted Carla for sure.

"What did you do Carla?" asked Denise her voice tinged with anger.

"Nothing. Honest. He did call me and we talked about what he will be doing and what he will need while he is here. That's all, honest. He then asked if there were any extra women available. I looked, saw I wasn't assigned to him anymore and told him yes. That's all I said to him. Really."

"Did he say why he wanted the extra girl?" asked Denise.

"Yes. He would be taking me with him to his meetings during the day and letting me go home at night to be with my family. He wants the extra girl for his nights here. Honest."

"Has he let you go home at night before?" Denise was surprised by this revelation.

"Yes. A few times. Usually, the second and third nights he is here, he would do without me, so I could go home to be with Ken and my little Barb."

"Okay, then I guess we will be working together during the day."

"Oh no, you're not getting out of this that easy. I won't be going home until Thursday and Friday nights. We will be together with him the first night. He is usually really horny that night. I'm usually worn out by morning."

Carla was laughing again. Denise was frowning. She was also typing Carla's name as an additional woman for Mister Carlson. Knowing him, he would try to talk her into giving him a discount as Carla wouldn't be staying the night with him. She put a note on the record for John..."No Discounts", she giggled as she typed the note.

"Carla, it's all set. You are assigned to Mister Carlson as am I," Denise said.

"Good. Don't worry, sweetheart, tomorrow night will be fun. Have you ever had sex with a woman before?" asked Carla.

"None of your..."

"I know, I know. None of my business. I guess I'll just have to wait and find out tomorrow night," said Carla raising her eyebrows.

"Go. Get back to work," said Denise.

"I'm not working today. But I will be tomorrow night," Carla said as she turned heading toward the door looking over her shoulder at Denise.

"Go home then, you bitch," Denise yelled giggling.

Carla laughed as she pushed the door open and left. Denise stood there, smiling to herself. She would be happy to share with Carla. Maybe Carla would do her a favor this coming weekend.

That night, Denise wouldn't let John fuck her. He was disappointed until Denise took him into her mouth and sucked him until he was hard as a rock. Then Denise popped her mouth off of him and lay there stroking him slowly while looking at him and talking to him.

"Tomorrow at this time I will be doing this to Carlson. Carla will be with me for that one night. We will take turns sucking and fucking him. I may even fuck Carla and her, me. Will you be listening outside the door?"

"Yes," croaked John moaning as his wife talked to him.

"I knew you would. Should I tell Carla?"

"No. Just keep it between us, babe," gasped John, fear reflected in his eyes.

"I will don't worry. I won't tell anyone. I promise," Denise whispered in his ear.

Still stroking her husband's cock, Denise smiled at him and then pressed her lips to the head of his hard cock. Flicking her tongue to get the pre-cum as it ran out of him like a faucet, she moaned at his flavor. She swallowed. John groaned.

"I'm going to cum," he growled.

Denise slipped her mouth over his cock and sucked as hard as she could. Then he was moaning as his cock exploded in her mouth. She sighed as she swallowed his creamy seed. John was shaking as his cock pulsed his semen into his wife's wonderful mouth. When he was finished spurting, Denise swallowed noisily. Crawling up next to John, she kissed him. He kissed her back. Denise lay next to him.

"Good night sweetheart," Denise said closing her eyes.

"I love you," John said. "Don't ever forget that."

"I won't forget. I love you too. I might have a surprise for you this Saturday."

"What? Have you learned a new way to have sex or something?" asked John.

"Or something," Denise said softly.

"Good night. I can't wait," John whispered kissing his wife's cheek.

Denise pulled his lips to hers. They kissed passionately. Denise placed her head on John's chest. John played with her hair as they both lay silently. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

Chapter 28

The next morning Denise woke up without the alarm. She smiled down at her husband as he snored softly. It was ten to six. She placed her head back down on his chest and smiled to herself. In her mind, she saw herself under Mister Carlson. She whimpered as she watched herself getting fucked by this powerful man she saw only once a month.

His first name was Donald, but Denise knew Carla called him Don. He was tall, taller than John. His chest was broad as were his shoulders. His arms were powerful. John was no wimp and neither was Don. The rest of Mister Carlson was almost perfect. Blue eyes, blonde hair, clear light tanned skin. Denise had seen the bulge in his pants more than once as he looked at her at the front desk.

The noise of the alarm startled her. She smiled at John as he slowly woke up enough to reach over and hit the snooze button. She sighed.

"Come on sweetheart, it's time to get up," she said flipping the covers off of them both.

John just groaned again as Denise reach over him and turned the alarm off. She kissed his cheek.

"I love you so much," she whispered in his ear.

"I love you more than you will ever know," he growled in reply.

"I think I know how much."

"No, you don't."

"After tonight, you will have let me fuck two other men who aren't my husband."

John growled turning on his back under his wife. His cock was hard and slipped into her wet, slick pussy almost to the hilt.

"NO," she cried lifting off him. "Not until Saturday you naughty boy."

Denise got off the bed and went to the bathroom. When John heard the shower running, he jumped out of bed and hurried to shower one last time with his adorable wife. In the shower, Denise wouldn't let him fuck her, but she did drop to her knees and suck him hard and fast. He came down her throat to both their enjoyment. They finished washing each other, dried off and got dressed. John was down at the desk when the first guest was driven up in a limo.

I wasn't Mister Carlson. He sighed as he checked the guest in. He knew his lovely wife was upstairs with Carla, waiting for the phone to ring.

* * * *

Denise and Carla were in the room that Mister Carlson would be assigned when he showed up. Both women were naked, although Carla had told Denise that Don didn't require her to be naked when he arrived. Denise had scowled at her until she started to undress. There was only one chair in the room, so Carla was on the bed, kneeling facing away from the door, while Denise took the chair.

They both jumped when the phone rang. They laughed as they waited for Mister Carlson to arrive. It didn't take him long to get to the room. The door opened and he stepped inside, John was right behind him with his bag. John groaned when he saw Denise, but he put Mister Carlson's bag down and left.

"Carla, how many times...who do we have here?" his deep bass voice reverberated around the room.

Carla didn't say a word. Denise said she would take care of the introduction.

"Mister Carlson, Carla and I are here to serve you, compliments of Echo Ridge management," Denise said her voice a little gravely with her nerves and excitement.

"What is your name my dear?" Carlson asked.

"Denise, sir," Denise replied.

Carlson gasped. He had heard that DeCarlo had the pleasure of Missus Baxter. He was stunned with her choosing him also. Looking over at Carla, he wondered why she was naked but now knew the boss was in the house.

"Ladies, please, you may get comfortable. Both of you may put on a robe or whatever comfortable clothing you have with you," Carlson said. "And Denise, while you are in this room, please call me Don."

"Thank you, Don," Denise said walking to him and standing in front of him.

Reaching up, she pulled his lips to hers. He gasped as she kissed him. He kissed her back. One of his hands automatically went to her breast, the other to her ass. She groaned as his hands touched her flesh. She kept kissing him until he pulled away.

"Thank you, Denise. I have no idea what I did to have the pleasure of your company today."

"I am here the next three days or should I say nights." Don gasped again.

Carla was now standing next to Denise looking up into Don's eyes.

"Do I get a kiss, sir?" Carla asked softly.

Don chuckled smiling at her. He took her in his arms and kissed her hard and with passion. She kissed him back with just as much passion. Denise stood there watching them. His hands moved all over Carla's body. Carla's arms were around his neck.

Denise kneeled down, unzipped his pants and pulled his semi-hard cock out his pants. He pulled his lips from Carla's looking down at Denise. She smiled up at him as she took his cock in her mouth. He groaned, still feeling up Carla. He tasted of soap and just a little sweat and urine. She sucked him until he was hard, then started stroking him. He was a big as John and Denise smiled at him.

"Very good," he said to Denise. "Please continue until I cum in your mouth."

Denise nodded slipping his cock back into her mouth. She took him all the way into her mouth. She didn't gag as he entered her throat. Bobbing her head, she licked and sucked. Her left hand gripped the base of his cock, her right hand juggled his balls. She never broke her gaze into his eyes. Carla stood there next to him watching as her boss lady sucked Don's hard cock.

"Suck him, Denise," Carla said softly.

Denise shook with an orgasm at her words. She took Don all the way down her throat, her nose in his pubic hair. She felt him pulse and started to swallow, keeping him in her throat. His semen went right down her throat to her stomach. She had another orgasm as she felt his cock continue to pulse. He didn't cry out or say a word. He did grunt with each pulse of his prostate. When he stopped, Denise slowly pulled her mouth off his cock.

"She's good," Don said to Carla.

"Really?" Carla asked.

"Yes, indeed. As good as you, my dear. You can get up my dear," Don said.

Carla stared at Denise with a look of admiration. She nodded her head as Denise stood in front of Don and her.

"I wonder if she is as good at eating pussy?" Carla asked.

Denise just kept looking at Don. Don just looked back at her. He nodded.

"Carla, eat her pussy," Don said.

"What?" Carla growled.

"You heard me. On your knees and put your face in her pussy and make her cum," Don said softly.

Groaning, Carla went to her knees in front of Denise. She looked up at Don. He nodded at her. Denise spread her legs so Carla would be able to get to her pussy. Carla put her face between Denise's legs and started to lick and suck her pussy. Denise kept eye contact with Don as she moaned at what Carla was doing to her.

"So you like to have your pussy licked?" Don asked.

"Yes," Denise hissed.

"Carla, stop, get up. Ladies are you hungry. My car is waiting to take me to dinner, I would like you to accompany me."

"I'm starving," Carla said.

"I could eat," Denise said elbowing Carla.

"Denise you will have to forgive me, I have spoiled Carla I am afraid. I'm sorry if she no longer adheres to management guidelines."

"Mister Carlson, it is up to you how the young ladies address you, but they are required to always be polite," Denise said scowling at Carla.

"Sorry, Missus Baxter," Carla said.

"We will talk about this at a later date Carla," Denise said.

"Yes ma'am," said Carla as they both went to the closet to get dressed.

Chapter 29

As they came into the lodge after dinner, John smiled at his wife as she along with Carla and Mister Carlson passed by the front desk on their way up to his room. Denise smiled back at John as she followed Don up the steps. Carla was right behind her and slapped her on the ass. Denise turned and scowled at Carla.

"Sorry," Carla said softly.

"Don't ever hit me, young lady," Denise scolded.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Now ladies," Don said softly to the women as he held the door for them.

"Thank you, Mister Carlson," Denise said as she entered.

"Thank you, Don," Carla said.

Don entered, closing the door behind him and snapped the deadbolt in position. Denise jumped at the sound, then giggled at herself. Denise went to her closet and disrobed, hanging her clothes up. Carla was right behind her. Don was sitting on the bed, the phone to his ear dialing. Carla winked at Denise and waved for her to follow. Both women went to the bathroom.

"Shower time," Carla said.

"This will be the fourth shower I have taken today, I'll just freshen up at the sink," Denise said.

"Okay, but I need a shower."

Denise pulled a washcloth off the rack and ran it under the water in the sink. She then cleaned herself thoroughly. She didn't use soap, but she did use one of the unscented feminine hygiene products under the sink. She now felt fresh and clean.

Don came in the bathroom, stopped dead in his tracks and looked at Denise.

"My god you really are spectacularly beautiful. Aren't you taking a shower, my dear girl?"

"I have had three today. One just before we went to dinner, Mister Carlson."

"Don, my dear. Call me Don."

"Yes, Don," Denise said smiling up at him.

"Okay we'll be out in a minute or so," Don said going into the shower.

Denise watched the two of them. Carla was washing Don. Both of them were enjoying what they were doing. Denise smiled and went out and lay on the bed to wait for their return. When they came out of the bathroom, they were both laughing and tickling each other. Denise smiled at them. Don stopped dead in his tracks. Carla sensed he wasn't still with her and she stopped turning to look at him.