All Comments on 'Echoes 01'

by EightyThousandEightyFive

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excited for part 2! Got me hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well seeing how this has started…I am sure it will be a cuck wimp ending with mother in law ensuring hubby east crow…and maybe semen form her slut daughters well fucked cunt…and best part …hubby will end up loving it!

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****This is a great start looking forward to future parts. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another story of dumb slut of a wife that doesn’t use her Brian but uses her emotions instead, I hope he fucks her mom forget the slut

ju8streadingju8streadingover 2 years ago

seems he will have to clear up some false accusations about him

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 2 years ago

This has got legs. Let part two loose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No need to carry on, there is simply no forgiveness here. A man could never trust a horrible cunt like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Grabbing Isabella by the arm and throwing her and her luggage out "I don't know where your whore of a daughter is but you can go join her." then closes the door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good concept, very poorly executed...

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

Really? Now he must to put up with the bitch's mother? 2* for now

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Many loose threads. Thank you for writing. Isabella should butt out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did not care for "I know you couldn't keep her. I know you made her... step out on you. I know your marriage is, in all likelihood, a thing in name only. None of that matters. You have a duty." No it was not his fault all he did was love the cunt. Hope she ran off and never shows up again . He can kick mother in-law out of his house. Devorice wife more on find a wife that will do what is right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

His mother-in-law is a lazy entitled bitch, and I'll prove it:

"She's your wife." She said it like he'd asked why he should wear clothes to leave the house. "You owe it to her to make sure she's safe." BULLSHIT. She stopped being his wife when she stopped trusting him, stopped communicating with him, didn't even TRY to vet the video, betrayed him with adultery, and then tried to RUB IT IN HIS FACE to a bunch of their friends. And by the mother's logic, she IS THE MOTHER. She owes it to her daughter A LOT more than he does to protect her baby.

"I know you couldn't keep her. I know you made her... step out on you. I know your marriage is, in all likelihood, a thing in name only. None of that matters. You have a duty." BULLSHIT. Couldn't keep her? She stepped out on him, and then ran away like a coward when it all blew up in her face. She ran from them them figuratively and literally. He didn't DO anything for her to step out on him. His marriage is in name only, according to the mother, so logically that means his 'duty' to his wife is also in name only. Same goes for fidelity. If he WANTS to find his wife for closure, then by all means. But it has to be HIS choice. I don't think it's cool that his MIL is trying to manipulate this man because she's too lazy and entitled to find and protect her own daughter.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

I'll wait for Part 2.

I have to say it was done in quality.

But I'll wait for part 2.

Though I like this author am sure this ain't a cuck story.

I'll wait for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would have made more sense that she hadn't looked at the timestamp than she didn’t know when 1400 was time is to much a part of computing today for her to be that ignorant of the 24 hour clock. I also still am wondering how the secret camera was apparently not so secret and why hubby wasn't worried about how it was accessed

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

So where did the first video come from? Obviously a set up to get to her but it isn't mentioned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Two pages of confusion. Where do we go from here?

RePhilRePhilover 2 years ago

Why do we feel we the light at the end

Of the tunnel is a train heading our way. Time to bale on this potential train wreck.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Why are there such wide contrasts of knowledge? As the story said, his slut wife would have known the 24 hour clock time. Plus, if she is so involved in technology, she would have been able to check the identity of the two "strangers" on screen. There are aps to do that. Also, who actually knew about the existence of the home video cameras? How were they able to identify an actual time and then write a note to the stupid slut wife? Who did all that? Was it Shane? How did he know about it and how did he get access to the video file? This isn't rocket science. If she was as good as it's been suggested, she could easily and quickly check all this.

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

Was just getting into it when it ended. Hope the next chapter follows quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a wimp. He's allowing his mother-in-law to move in after what she just said? That is incomprehensible to me. Utter stupidity. I will definitely not be reading part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just have security throw her out and tell her to find her daughter herself

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pathetic cucks,wimps will love it Real men will hate it 0*

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

2 Stars

Meh.

-26thNC

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MMM, kind of weird. Hopefully it won't turn into a cuck story or another I fuck my mother-in-law bunch of trash. It has a decent beginning, let's hope it continues.

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Now that was wild. You’ve got my attention; I am on board for more and refuse to hazard a guess as to where you are taking this storyline and characters. 5 stars for my curiosity alone.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Electrifying but I'm not putting up with bullshit prideful bitch/whore plotlines for reconciliation through hotty retarded whores.

Bizzy didn't just destroy her marriage. She vaporized it along with many connecting relationships.

You don't come back from this.

I actually appreciate train wreck/nuclear destruction type stories like this but they too often try to rewrite reality and have unicorn fart endings.

Bizzy is far too stupid and vindictive of a bitch and too thoroughly and purposefully destroyed her marriage and she really enjoyed fucking Shane and continued it at every opportunity.

This is good writing however, I sincerely hope you have thought this out.

Bizzy is totally and fully vile in every aspect, you have made her totally irredeemable.

A brain tumor is about the only excuse she could have.

This reader is going to be more than disappointed if you thought up the destruction of this marriage so thoroughly but didn't think beyond it and the very real ramifications.

This is a complicated mess that deserves proper sorting emotionally, psychologically, interpersonally, financially, ethically and morally.

Bizzy literally destroyed and poisoned all those categories so thoroughly that ignoring them as you continue would be, not only thoughtless, but a waste of such an evil and well written start.

You have started a great story. Here's hoping you have the chops to properly sort out the incredible destruction you have started.

Lars420Lars420over 2 years ago

Hope part two is coming soon !

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Nice hook. I gave you 4 stars for it

Curious to see why he doesn't kick his mother in law out the door. His wife disappeared on her own. The MIL is already blaming him? Unless she actually owns the house and the company 'he and his wife founded' , letting her stay is crazy and stupid.

After months of the wife being gone, no matter how torn up about her, he should have seen a lawyer. Plus how is the wife supporting herself? Unless he is in a nut house somewhere.

You are going to have a hard time covering the bases here. Not to mention a few other things. Like who started the camera and sent the video to the ex. Obviously she hadn't watched the whole thing,only the beginning before she decided to burn him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so I like the story but I don't see how this guy, as written, doesn't pick up the MIL and toys her out (after taking back the key).

AngusMAngusMover 2 years ago

Why does he have a duty to an unfaithful wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why would he be looking for her? She obviously didn't give a shit about him, why should he care where she is? Hell, his only wish should be that she's dead so he won't have to give her any part of the business. Failing that, I would like to have her return to find Chase fucking her mother and several others.

SystemShockSystemShockover 2 years ago

Yeah, I don't trust this setup at all. He has absolutely no "duty" to go looking for the bitch after she shit all over him like that, but watch him do it anyway. What he needs to do is toss that arrogant cunt of a mother-in-law out on her ass and go see a lawyer and get the ball rolling on grounds of mental cruelty if adultery is a no-go wherever this takes place.

But of course that's not gonna happen. There'd be no need for a part 2 or further if it was as cut and dry as it SHOULD be. Withholding a rating for now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think you may have been looking into your own fantasies mr anonymous.

This will be a harem story. The cold mother-in-law can now show her love since her daughter is gone. Maggie’s the office mom is his 21 year old cousin whose always had a crush. The wife is pregnant, but with her husbands child, but thinking it was her lover does something self destructive. The daughter lives and becomes the last member of the harem. The missing ex lover ends up in Macdonald hamburger mix in China. They all live happily ever after driving Ford Mustangs with many after market accessories and sometimes use their hacking skills to support an old civil war sheriff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He has 2 choices: fuck the mother in law or throw her out. If he puts up with this new crap, he'll deserve everything that's going to happen to him.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

Excellent in a very disjointed manner. 5 ⭐️s.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 2 years ago

Great start to a tale, although I’m a little baffled why he would let his mother in law dictate the terms of her leaving his house.

I’m hoping that you wrote all or most of this story before posting part 1, and this isn’t a “wait two weeks for the next chapter and forget everything that you read” situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Here is what you do.

You walk over. You grab the suitcase this cunt pulled into your house.

You place it on the front porch.

You grab her key ring.

You take the key to your house off of the key ring.

You place said key into your pocket.

You walk to the front door and toss the key ring with the rest of her keys on it onto.the front porch.

You then grab the cunt mother of the cheating slut who you used to care about...by the arm. You do it firmly. But without hurt or causing any bruising. And you walk her/pull her out onto the front porch.

Before you shut the door in her face you say "you find the cheating slut. She's not my responsibility any more. That ended the first time she spread her legs for another man."

"Click" as the door closes. And "slide...click" as the deadbolt engages on the door.

That's it.

Turn up the volume on the TV and you ignore any knocking or door bell ringing. Eventually the pretentious cunt will go away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's his fault his wife is a cheating skank? Bull shit. Beta/gay/confused hubby cuck shit incoming. Adios.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Decent start. Let's just hope he doesn't lose his balls and the wife hasn't disappeared with Shane's magic dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice start. Now let's see Chase be a man, throw the mother in law out of his house, and divorce his cheating wife's ass. Guess I should be careful wanting Chase to be a man. Seems Randi has deemed anyone that thinks a man should be manly is an incel.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Withholding comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this. Please continue. Will written.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

Ohhh Lordy this does not look good. The 1st half of the first page is the discovery and betrayal, followed by sulking, and weeping and finally the arrival of the dreaded MIL; and this is only part 1!!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

I think this should be 5* but there are a couple jumps in the story that I “think” I followed, but not sure. So, she’s not heading up the company with him because she walked off that night and hasn’t returned? Isabelle is a Izzy’s mom? I get the writing style you’re shooting for but may have overstepped for my smoke mind. 4*

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Could go in several directions from here. MIL seems like a real piece of work. Hopefully Chase will sort her out in short order. The “couldn’t keep her” crap should not be tolerated in his own home.

If you turn this into a cuckfest, and a note asking for alternative endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 until the almost incoherent ending. Is there more?

TechumsahTechumsahover 2 years ago

Pretty well written. A little fast in the beginning. Interesting enough for me to see where it goes. 4

Texican1830Texican1830over 2 years ago

Lots wrong here. If Shane set this mess in motion, a minor butt kicking is far from sufficient. Cheese needs to unleash the ready of the list he threatened him with.

Not addressing Elizabeth because he’s afraid is another issue, but letting his MIL walk in, disrespect him, and order him around?

May be a boxer, but not exactly a macho man

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Throw the MIL out. Bodily. Then destroy her as he threatened to do to Shane.

ThorlolThorlolover 2 years ago

Uh, without the netorare tag I would have hope for following chapters but I guess they will show just how much of a cuck Chase is, too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MIL needs just as big a bitch slapping as the hopefully soon to be ex-wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

911 whats your emergency?

I need the police to remove someone from my house...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A potentially great story that ended in a puff of shit! is Isabella somehow Elizabeth? Is the first arse in the video actually Shane's (and Isabella's)? How could someone who enjoyed amateur boxing become such a weakling when cornering the cuckolder? This was possibly the fastest non ending ever? And the most pointed question - Did the author have a brain fart before completing what became a disappointing mess?

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

I don't know why the readership is so upset? We have a cuckold story here that will end just the way we always get it. He lets his mother-in-law tease him and takes his wife back. He might even fuck the MIL as a consolidation! But in the end he will take his slut back!

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

Good writing. I think. This is an unfinished story, but I am intrigued.

AffecteffectAffecteffectover 2 years ago
Don`t write while drunk.

/

guyk1963guyk1963over 2 years ago

I like it...I'm in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah, I liked that one or two comments.

First and mainly, FUCK the shit out of the gooood looking MILF, make her yo sub-slut and yeah, drive Mustangs, electric Mustangs LOL LOL LOL

Now seriously, it’s not bad, worth to ask for more, good read.

And damn yeah, fuck the MILF

Captcha

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This one is very interesting. There is too much left unsaid here. Did Shane set up the entire thing, or did he just benefit from her anger and need for revenge? Why doesn’t Mom know where her daughter is? This should be a good one as it continues. It can’t go too far wrong after the beating Chase gave Shane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a fast paced story that made me have to momentarily stop , in the beginning anyway , to go back a second and reboot as it nearly outpaced me . But once through the rocket lift off it finally relaxed enough to take orbit and kept a nice flight pattern thenceforth . However it never came down to land so I’m hoping you’ll keep embellishing us with this sordid tale that has the potential to be ‘ out of this world ‘ ! Gonna short change you on this one and give you a reluctant 4 even though it’s flirting with a 5 !

njlaurennjlaurenover 2 years ago

This one has my skin crawling. So the guy's wife brutally cheats, then he lets the mother in law into his house and lets her deride him? Leaving it right here might sound like a clever cliffhanger, but it leaves the reader wanting to upchuck. One obvious point, the mother was the one who left the note.

The other problem is the wife has to be a moron. No way a computer person doesn't know 1400 is 2pm.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Same characters, same story...well worn out before this.

The MIL...exact same one in 99% of these. Literally. Its like you writers are handed a file and told that all wives have to be as much a dumb ass as most men are and ALL MIL's, FIL's, actual Mom and Dad's and most of the families all have to be stupid shits that expect the cheated on spouse to be the one to carry the load and blame.

Nothing new

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Hteat Start! Part two needed to tie up loose ends! 6 stars for writer. Good job. Meanwhile if MIL is so hot she should put out some pussy for Cheese!

xtc5xtc5over 2 years ago

Liked it, can't wait for the parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WTF. He has not gone to divorce her cheating ass. And hasn’t even changed the door locks . And the mother in law. Show her the way out.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

MINUS 10,000-Stars! Where IS the Story? DON'T even start reading this scrap folks, -it describes the BLOW-up, all based on very silly premise which is as credible as a life-sized Empire State Building made of playing cards, in a Tornado Zone!

Whatever meds was he on, when he started writing this? Must have been some good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pleaseeeeeee don’t end this story with a reconciliation. It was an honest mistake yes. But that was some cold blooded vindictive shit. Truly wicked. And she continued it for two months.I’m sure you’ll try to analyze her cheating as some writers insist on doing as if there’s a good reason to cheat. Analyze all you want. Fact is she liked the dick so much she continued to do it even after the revenge was complete. Her own words. I know this was for revenge but I think I just found my new favorite exercise. Damn. Even if the act was committed based on a misunderstanding she’s already been changed by the experience. Yes it’s sad. Yes they had such a beautiful marriage. But was it really that strong if she could decide on revenge even tho her husband was not officially identified in the video????? Then to continue the fuck fest with that massive dick that reached places her husband couldn’t????? They were together from an early age which is why she enjoyed their sex so much. Having experienced some truly animalistic fcking, that will always be with her. Even if a she doesn’t want it to. They can come to peace with the decision to divorce and maybe remain friendly but please let it end there. And the whole fcking the mother in law scenario and the weird way she talks to him??? Let me guess. There’s something in Bizzys past that resulted in such an extreme response . Maybe her father cheated on her mom or some intense “traumatic” event that may somehow justify her disturbed response. TWO MONTHS!!!!! No amount of mother in law pussy can rectify that. She showed the video to their employees. Come on bro be realistic please. End this shit in divorce. I hate that people try and make cheating so normalized. Shit is one of the ugliest things you can do to someone you claim to love. Or maybe I WANT a reconciliation. And this post was meant to goad you into that ending. Or maybe you have artistic integrity and don’t care what critics think or say. Or maybe this is just a story in which you convey YOUR philosophy to a select group of people in hopes of conditioning or justifying your moral preferences. Idk but something tells me the next chapter gonna make a hard right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To all the ones that are saying that it couldn't possibly happen, YOU PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS

It is art imitating real life, you think women trust men? Newsflash for you THEY DON'T! Guy got accused of sexual assault after helping a woman fix her car, did his wife say "I trust you and believe you didn't do it" hell no, she left him and ran straight to a lawyer and the divorce courts

1959richard21959richard2over 2 years ago

That was a dumb ending. Really, the MIL blamed him!

Poor choices EightyThousandEight....

Too many story short cuts. Who are these people and why should I care,😀..

I'm

*

*

*

*

AMerryman

GladstonGlieseGladstonGlieseover 2 years ago

"I know you couldn't keep her. I know you made her... step out on you. I know your marriage is, in all likelihood, a thing in name only..."

The fuck?

Rw43Rw43over 2 years ago

Yeah, Randi's words were harsh, but there's a reason that the first posters to respond to any Cheating Wives story--wait, what's this category called again?--are all hostile towards women, critical of the story, sometimes abusive towards the author and almost uniformly go by the same ID (Anonymous).

<>

It would be foolish to suppose that they are happily married men who have just f#cked their wives to sleep before eagerly turning to their secret mistress, Literotica, who obligingly posts her new tales of derring-do in the middle of the night (in the US).

<>

To the author: you have a unique style--kind of Ludlumesque where you throw us into the middle of an event and then give us clues to what is going on around us--that requires us readers to pause and take everything in slowly. You're almost like a poet in your word usage (at times). When the wife says "our", but she isn't including her husband, we might assume that was an author's mistake--but it wasn't.

<>

When it's done well, it's sexy and captivating and keeps us chewing on the story long after we walked away. Done poorly, it's confusing and hard to finish.

<>

This was done quite well. I'm looking forward to where you take us from here.

<>

I bear no ill will towards Isabel. Many of us have MiLs like her. I'm sure that as long as Chase has known her he has seen only one difference between the sweet wonderful woman he married and the manipulative bitch that her mother is: love. Up until now, Elizabeth trusted him enough to put her manipulative nature away, while Isabel has constantly used hers. Now Isabel is using hers to get Chase off the couch, and their similarity is striking. There is zero chance that Elizabeth didn't confide in her mother before her disastrous reveal. If Elizabeth is still alive somewhere, Isabel is doing them all a favor by getting Chase out of his personal funk. Isabel's accusation to Chase may be based on wrong knowledge, or it may be a "Man up!" moment. I'm hoping we get to find out .

<>

Soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I certainly hope you intend to continue and finish this story. This far it is very well written, interesting and enjoyable. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! I didn't see that one coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As usual, men who are losers make themselves losers. The wife deserted him, then abandoned him. He should be enjoying the upcoming divorce for abandonment and the probability that he won't have to give her shit in the divorce. He should have already told her mother that if she wants to take the place of her whore daughter then she needs to lose the clothes and leave the suitcase packed; she won't be needing anything in it. And if the slut ex wife hasn't contacted her own mother, who likely endorses her daughter's whoring, then what makes her think she is in touch or wants to be found by the husband she scorned and betrayed? But you've already made this cuck too obvious to redeem. Fine. Just what the world needs is more men with fewer testicles. Hey, write what you know. And thanks for the effort.

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

What The F***? is that it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hopefully there will be at least three questions answered in chapter 2. Who slipped the note under Maggie's door. Where is she hiding/staying? Why the hell hasn't he thrown Isabella's ass out the door? Not sure if I feel sorry for Chase of just hope he gets his act together so he can pretend it's all a bad dream.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

Be interesting to see where this story goes.

muttstermuttsterover 2 years ago

Don't make us wait too long. Gave you a 3 because the story is unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope it's not a RAAC/Cuck story. I'm putting my money on Maggie to save us!! 3*

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

Had to read this again to understand part 2. I still don't know who was having sex in the video taken in his house and how did they get in? Will that be revealed later in this series? Why has he not mentioned that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@Tajfa

So they had a "sex camera". On it showed 2 people having sex. It didn't show their faces. The woman had a mickey mouse shaped birth mark or something (might come into play later). Chase's wife assumed it must have been her husband Chase and he was cheating on her.

The video then showed a recording made after that first of Chases wife Bizzy/Elizabeth having sex with office douchebag Shane.

Chase's wife Bizzy had seen the first video, after someone tipped her off to it to a note under her door, and just assumed that it was her husband with some woman. She then go revenge by making a video with her and Shane. And I assume that she was also sleeping with Shane for the previous 4 months after, sort of implied and I think Shane thought it. Bizzy didn't understand military time and didn't know that 1400 was 2 pm. This places the time of the couple having sex at a time that it would have been impossible for Chase to have been the one making the video because it was at the same date and time of closing some big deal at work.

The big questions are who is the couple in the first part of the video. Who tipped off Bizzy. And where did Bizzy go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1 start bc he listened to the that cunt of his MIL. Absolutely pathetic.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24over 2 years ago

Well there is no need to be a genious to know who was in the first video, now I want to know the why it happened, besides the obvious. Thanks for the chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A nice first chapter. I am wondering what Shane's angle was, was he expecting she'd get divorced then marry him? I'd like to find out why he did something so risky, but it looks like he's been written out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Obviously Bizzy didn't go home to mama so the question is where did she find shelter from her rash assumption and personal stupidity? And why the hell didn't Chase throw his MIL out; if she can't find her daughter the best thing to do is stay where her daughter would expect to find her. I'm wondering if the MIL will be part of the healing or destruction of a formerly happy marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Punch Isabella right in the face. She's the reason her daughter is so worthless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hmmm. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Who made the setup video?

(who was in their bed at 14:00 on December 20?)

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

I'd say to the MIL, "Sure I'll go look for her, right after I blow a load in your ass and you suck my cock clean"....

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

Of course he has no social skills, of course he's a boxer, of course he's a technological genius...jeez

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree. Punch Isabella in the face as hard as you can. Over and over. Until you get tired.

I have no idea if this is a worthless cuck story. But based on this so far, you have a lot of work trying to rescue it. I doubt you can.

jocko_smithjocko_smithabout 2 years ago

It's a cuck wimp series. If you like those, keep reading.

"I know you couldn't keep her. I know you made her... step out on you. I know your marriage is, in all likelihood, a thing in name only. None of that matters. You have a duty."

That set the tone for the series. You've been warned.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

He fucked up. Should have changed the locks

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Call the cops. Have her run off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"So, you want me to look for her? Okay, I'll look for her after I fuck the everlovin' shit out of you, bitch. That's the price you'll pay me to stay here. You self righteous ass will belong to me for the duration. That's the price you'll pay to stay here. If you don't like it, go stay at a fucking motel, you arrogant cunt."

I dialed 911 as I finished talking to her.

"What's it going to be, Isabella? Cops or cock? Choose."

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

I read this one last year! A few, very few, minor detail changes but,,,,

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

If you don't call the cops on this mother in law and get her the fuck outta your house and your life. One of the only benefits to your marriage breaking up is that you don't have to deal with your vapid condescending in laws no more. So fuck her and her whore daughter

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Couldn't even begin to imagine why Shane? Stayed behind when it was so obvious he was going to get a kicking ... also suspect that it was him that sent the note.

But what ruined it all was the bitch Isabella arriving, making unfounded assumptions and then verbally farting all over the place without Chase throwing her out on her arse.

What sort of lame ass name is Chase, sounds like a Chad or Trey kind of cuckold name.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous