All Comments on 'Echoes 02'

by EightyThousandEightyFive

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs an ending be it to the good or bad for the wife. Maybe getting some milf action for revenge?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let Chase be a man not some Whimp I hope mother and him fall in love or he becomes stronger with his women in his life too many cuck stories on these sige. I don't even care if its RACC

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You post chapters much too slowly. If you’re going to write chapter stories, they need to be posted on consecutive days, not weeks. I am giving this a two because it didn’t advance the plot and you’re dragging this out forever. I won’t be back for chapter three.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Interesting. I'm still on for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First page was very redundant - got pretty boring - too much of the same thing. Second page showed some promise. 3*

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

Still waiting to find out who sent the video and what has happened to his wife. This part, while well written, is a distraction from the main story. I hope the next part sees a conclusion to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Chase needs to focus on who was in the video and who left the note for his Wife. Then he can get his revenge and fuck his MIL.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Too many ways for your story to go so still withholding comment. That is if I don't lose interest in your slowly released chapters, which is very likely.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

A year ago his wife disappears and he still has not made a decision. No matter how the money is, the MIL cannot shut down his business unless he ever bothered to protect himself in any way. If she closes it, he could immediately start his own. But you needed a reason however flimsy to answer the question why he lets the MIL stay.

No way can he take Bizzy back. He has to know she's been out fucking every cock around. it is how she is staying off the grid. Boy toys paying her expenses. Her ghosting him is one thing but why ghost her adoptive mother? i STILL GAVE YOU 4 STARS.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Decent Chapter 1 but this was pure crap. Doubt if it is going to get any better either. Especially when you started explaining in the preface about leaving the rest in LW.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Really, really well done. I can't wait to see where this goes! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disappointing after first one. Not opposed to reconciliation but this went off the plot. There were questions at the end of part one that weren’t answered. Who were the two people in the video and who sent it to the wife?

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

He really blew it with Issy. He should have gotten her to the edge and walked away from her. Really lost some power with her by calling his wife's name.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 2 years ago

Couple plot holes:

If mother is rich hire a firm that specialises in locating people. He does not know what he is doing other than watching her through electronic probably basic means.

Quit current company, take the people with him, and start new business. Cyber security folks can write their own ticket.

abitshyoneabitshyoneover 2 years ago

looking forward to part 3 ,, 2 good chapters ,, good writings ,, thanks for sharing,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm lost. Why does the adoptive MIL need him to search. Sounds like she is rich to get PI. Why is he hanging around and having her stay? She won't shut the business down and if she does - so what.

File divorce and see how it goes.

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

Dear Author, please ignore the naysayers. This story is fascinating. Women who are bat shit crazy, but are hot ,so totally doable. And dude is horny because the women are hot and dangerous. Lots of mystery going on. Some hint of supernatural or insanity, But just enough hints to know that Something is happening, but No Idea what is going on.

Technical writing is Kindle quality easily. I just want you to know that I recognize and appreciate the nuts and bolts. Sexy stuff is good and not forced or part a put in part b.

I eagerly await the next one. I want some bitches be crazy with pain and ecstacy and the guy groaning in conflict. Only subtle and not really knowing what's going and not really sure if they are vampires or maybe members of an ancient secret order.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

i dont understand ur MIL is that out of MILF so its mothers i like? u do know what milf stands for right? so why use MIL for a mother he doesnt like

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

@TheUnoriginalist The answer to the meaning of Life, The Universe, Everything?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Superb. Answered questions from 1st Chapter, which I reread and which made more sense.

.

Relationship between Bizzy’s aunt and hubby will be interesting to see where it goes. Looks like he may have tamed the bitch?

.

Understandable why Bizzy disappeared. She fucked up about as bigly as anyone can. If and when she resurfaces, will be fascinated to see how she and hubby interact.

.

Really good writing, and interesting plot. Looking forward to the next one(s).

.

4 very strong ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Dear Author, please ignore the naysayers."

.

Good rule of thumb on who to ignore: someone who can't say "I disagree with others and here's why" but says to ignore those who dare to have a different opinion.

EightyThousandEightyFiveEightyThousandEightyFiveover 2 years agoAuthor

@Sikem Any time I can get a Douglas Adams quote, my day has been made, and I thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boring and science fiction

njlaurennjlaurenover 2 years ago

I am kind of the school of thought this looks like a story that is going to meander through chapter after chapter, introducing tiny bits and pieces of things, without directly getting back to the main point. If I had to hazard a guess Isabella did the video ( she had the key,) and slipped the note to bizzy ( or had shane do it) bc she wanted to break them up and knew Bizzy would do what she did.Izzy thought he was a loser in bed, now she realizes he isn't and somehow will now double the efforts to find Bizzy to bring her home and demand they get back together....only way I can figure out the bs w him and Isabella.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is an interesting story with a few problems. To your moronic readers: the video was done by Bizzy to get "revenge" on her husband who beat up her lover. How do they not understand this? On the other hand, how did Bizzy think her soul mate would cheat on her? How did her husband not figure out what was happening? How would anyone think showing a video of her getting revenge to her co-workers would work out? Bizzy is psycho.

Let's move this thing along with longer chapters.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

Why does the cuck care if the whore is ok?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ages don't add up.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

My compliments on the author's quality in written words.

The sex between Chase and Isabella was quite erotic.

But still, it didn't make me like it. I mean with the mother-in-law?

No matter how hot MILF but geez the mother-in-law?

Like having sex with my own mom. Unthinkable.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Oh gosh.

I just had a thought.

I think this is heading for a RAAC.

Isabella is there I think to "fix" Chase and Bizzy's marriage.

How? By making Chase cheat real this time (with Izzy) so that she evens them up both as cheaters. And therefore Chase won't have the high moral ground to divorce Bizzy.

I bet this is a plan concocted by both scheming females; Izzy and Bizzy.

Better if Chase dumped these women and moved on as these women have now the tendency to get the itch now and then. It is gonna be a prison for Chase if this is going to RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Isabella Rossi, his unasked for housemate of these last five months, ... He'd never cow before the woman..." If he'd never cow before her, why is she living in his house for the last five months. Talk about stupidity.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

First chapter was good, but this one took a strange turn with the mother in law. Can’t quite see the point.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24over 2 years ago

Great development, I am still waiting to notice the mickey birth mark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wanted to ask what the hell was he thinking? The answer had to be that he wasn't thinking about Isabelle but about the missing Elizabeth. Just because she can take over his company doesn't mean he should cave in to her manipulations. Hopefully he will pull his head out of his posterior before he is a lost sole forever, Neither woman is worth the pain they are and can cause.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Uh huhh LP

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@lujon2019

Why does the cuck care if the whore is ok? - not everyone is a cold heartless prick.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

This is a steaming pile of shit, and I can just see how it's going to conclude...

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Well, I was going to say what’s the problem? Sell the business, pay her back and move on. Problem solved

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

But then it got weird

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Four more parts of this?

Nah, I'll skip to the end.

ChiefdefenderChiefdefenderalmost 2 years ago

Any story that has "fragile male ego" in it after the wife or significant other fucks up is shit, regardless of the quality of the rest ofnthe story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Remarkable to have 1950s lack of sexual knowledge I'm a time of computers and over abundance of online and offline help.

I really don't believe for a second that Isabelle had any difficulties with reaching orgasms either on her own or with randos. It's not rocket science and its been common knowledge for over 50 years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous