All Comments on 'Echoes 04'

by EightyThousandEightyFive

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That's too much left hanging.

Either she never comes back or she comes back with some kind of account to tell.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
You go along nicely telling a good story

and then you throw it all away

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

This was better and we will now, hopefully, get some answers in the next part. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
just

stuoid you just wanted astory where he sleeps with his mother in law this was not loving wife at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

called it about the MIL. his wife has been gone for 3 years now. i’m going to say probably running the MIL business. if not it will be interesting to hear what she has been doing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please no, don't RAAC this poor man. Love is a powerful thing. But soulmates don't exist. If he wants to suffer, it's his own doing from now on. It's not because he lost, "the one". Because if there was such a notion as, "the one" then it wouldn't so easily be convinced you cheated without at least a modicum of detective work. And it wouldn't betray you daily for months on end. And it would respect you enough find closure and not run away like a coward. I'd also like to think something like a 'soul mate' that betrayed you so utterly and completely, ran away from you....would have the decency at that point to STAY AWAY and allow some actual healing. That level of abuse, trauma, and abandonment has lost all reason to return. It's selfishness masquerading as maturity and wanting closure. Closure had a window, and that window of time closed. Maturity had a few opportunities to present itself, but never did. Bizzy became a selfish and cowardly creature full of everything love doesn't have. That's not love, that's not even adequate civility towards your fellow man. And of course I believe people grow and mature. But some lessons are so brutal that you don't GET do-overs. A man drinks and runs over an innocent child....he may LEARN from it....but that child will still be dead. Just like Bizzy may have learned to not think with her clit, her insecurities, and her shame. But her marriage is still dead. And if she was truly mature, she'd own that she was behind the wheel of her marriage ending car.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good untill the last couple of pages....................he is just another cuck

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

Well, if this last page is the actual ending, you'll need to redo it, because it's a lackluster as of now.

Gomez333Gomez333over 2 years ago

Really enjoying this series, thanks and keep up the good work!!

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

Man I would sell the company or sell his shares in it and leave since his snake in the grass wife and MIL have controlling equity in the business. Both of them have created more pain and joy I suppose than any one person have before in his life, but it seems to be in their nature to backstab those who care about them. I would divorce myself from this trifecta of misery, betrayal and liars and stop being a door mat for unscrupulous people and start fresh.

EightyThousandEightyFiveEightyThousandEightyFiveover 2 years agoAuthor

All right, I see the writing on the wall based on the comments of the last entries, so I'll say this; I fully acknowledge the glaringly obvious plot weakness when it comes to a certain revelation in this chapter. I apologize, but, let's face it, it was time to get the show on the road, so I just went with it.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Again - I have no idea how you're not getting 5's. brilliant writing. This phrase, "but I will always love you for giving me something I had no right to, even if only for the length of a dream." is the best I've ever read on this site. Kudos for unravelling Belly and Chase's relationship in a twist I did not see coming, yet made sense. Although, it would have been entertaining to see Bizzy return and find the "mom" and Chase in bed together... 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why won't these Mother/Daughter tag-teaming backstabbers let Chase move on? I guess it's Elizabeth's to build him back up before destroying him again. Good job of writing a story that has me so worked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And the daughter did not acknowledge her mother's birthmark ?? That twist killed the plot !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well …it started ok…went straight down the gutter..

Looks like the writer loves himself and his own words too much to really care a damn what the reader actually has to go through ….

Stop meandering…and start writing!! Write!! Not become a victim of verbal dysentery!

As someone said in the movie The Last Samurai…too much minds!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry. Not exciting to me. I am not anticipating the big show down on pins and needles hoping there's some big reconciliation.

Author's writing is technically fine. This is just a fucked up storyline.

It's kind of dumb where it seems to be headed. Please God no...don't make it end up that he forgives his cheating whore of a wife. And then in some kind of stupid teenage fantasy the happy couple forgives the batshit crazy MIL and then welcomes her into their bed as well. And all 3 live happily ever after as a committed poly relationship? That would be monumentally ridiculous.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

I really liked the previous chapter and this one was almost Machiavellian.

I'm somewhat let down that you had chase devolve into a couch potato for years so he could become easy pickings for Bizzy.

The vileness with which she treated him cannot be undone by years of absence and painted over by the apparent initial villainy of Belly.

You've done a far better job than many with an initial nuclear level destruct story.

Don't you think a man like Chase could do better than having to lick up a scum like Shane's leftovers?

Don't you think her deserves better?

I'm still in because the beginning and middle of this story were excellent even though I'm pretty sure the ending will not be up to the same level.

Thanks for the entertaining read though I don't see how this can end well.

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

How can a series be so well written but still have such unbelievable things in it? They screwed for over a year, in so many places and ways, and yet he had never seen her birthmark? Come on....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is quickly increasing it's lead as one of the worst LW tales ever. The dumbass loving wife has been gone for what 3 years now???? Please put this story out of it's misery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What really detracts from this story is that the passage of time is a couple years to get to the point where this story land of dumbshit finally figuring out that Issy is the babe in the video that Bizzy thought was dumbshit. Way too little happened over tha5 long span of time.

.

Looks like Issy wanted to break up dumbshit and Bizzy….but obviously not to get him herself, as she hated the guy…until he showed her some bedroom tricks.

.

Story continues to devolve.

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tried too hard to be clever. Not good

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24over 2 years ago

Now this took a hint for the better, wich one will he stay with?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Re: Frank66 That goes to show you well written stories don't always equal a good story. Even the best of authors fail at times.

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

As hateful as "Belly" was when she first appeared on the scene I wasn't expecting to find out it was her in the video. As hard as it is to believe that Chase hadn't noticed the birthmark over the course of a year of crazy sex... Still a very effective plot twist in my mind.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Daughter never saw the birthmark????? Not believable. He never saw the birthmark? Not believable. You stretchered this timeline out WAY too far. Not believable. I love a RAAC story but this one is is, you guessed it, not believable. Every character is apparently an idiot.

dewinsludewinsluover 2 years ago

michelm91 was right! The twist killed the ending. 3*

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 2 years ago

What I write won't make any difference...But, Bizzy was gone for over a year before Chase finally had sex with Belly. He lives in sin for a year doing it every day until he finally sees the mole/tattoo which brings back all the bad memories. He finally grows a pair and kicks Belly out and then becomes a slug. Three years after the second fall, Bizzy shows back up.

Why didn't he file for divorce for abandonment after the first year? (Whether he changed the locks or not.)

MissMudMissMudover 2 years ago

Far too long. I scanned this chapter and did not miss a thing from the story line. You are dragging it out. I agree your writing is technically very good, but the story line is really strung out. I will wait to read the ending before I score it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome, best series so far this year. 5 stars.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well in the end this was trash, nothing more, nothing less.

You obviously have a very good writing ability, but that doesnt mean you have the ability to create a good, decent or even mediocre story.

This was dumb...............straight across the board, dumb. But well written dumb is still hindered by the dumb part. The whole premise was ridiculous and too much of a stretch for any degree of suspension of disbelief, the plot line that followed was no better. Focus on fixing that and you would make a decent writer. But I doubt you will, his ex will come back and like so many wimps around here he'll take her back. Though even if he doesnt, it wont fix this mess.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Wow, time for comment. An excellent story! The joy, the anguish, the pain ... all come through like a runaway train. Keep it up, please. One of the best story lines written on this site whether you agree with the character's actions or not.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Bizzy is back, can you fill in the blanks and rescue this now?

dante22dante22over 2 years ago

I just couldn't get my head wrapped around the story. it just confused me and made it more work t enjoy. I thought it was pretty well written and the plot was pretty original but the only things that stick in my mind are the beginning when he discovered her cheating and the last line of the story/; There isn't much of any useful substance in and there appeared to be plenty of room for a lot of usefull embellishment in between the beginning. I think this author is just plain lazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wha, huh? LP

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

The very first 1* I've ever given. This was pathetic.

1959richard21959richard2about 2 years ago

Bizzy who❓️

Seriously 80085, sometimes, when you realize a pile of 💩 came out instead of a story pull it out of the website .

You can post it again, after rewrite.

Right now, no one cares about it, except to find out where the wife, ex-wife, Sil to be, has been living.

*

*

*

*

AMerryman

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Stupid mother fucker...literally.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 2 years ago

So far a majorly fucked up whack off story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh no.

But the guy is pathetic. Three years of depression for breaking up with the traitorous cougar? Anybody would have some antidepressants prescribed by then. It isn't as if he's fucking anyway...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One year of continuous fucking and he never noticed she had a birthmark on her ass?

That guy is a special kind of stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hardly a shocker. Though I begun to think that Isabelle and Elizabeth were just split personalities.

Really would not be wanting Elizabeth back after 3 years. The 3 years alone would have if nothing else provided distance to get over any love. But the sheer selfishness of it, would I believe have induced an absolute hatred of her selfish indifference to anybody but herself.

BTW - so after a while year of sex that was the first time that he'd seen her arse, like the never did reverse cowboy, nor doggy or even ate her ass. I'm just not believing that for a second.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy3 months ago

Now we are getting somewhere

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous