Echoes 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beyond that, though, he went to utter shit. No more gym, no more social life... if he thought he was zombie Chase before, he now discovered what that really meant. He would have said he was marking days until the end, but that would be giving himself too much credit for paying attention.

And that was the sorry state of Chase Ventris on the day he heard a key in the lock of his front door, a lock that his pathetic ass, nearly always glued to his pathetic couch, could never even bother to get changed.

The noise made his heart race so hard, he actually broke a sweat, and it would have taken a baseball bat to shift his head away from that door being opened with such agonizing slowness. When the delicate, pale hand on the knob came into view, Chase stopped breathing.

"Chase? Are you..." The thin face that appeared was framed by long, golden hair, and the blue eyes set in it were ringed with dark circles. It was beautiful, and it nearly killed him when it gave him a smile. A smile that was utterly vulnerable, deeply relieved... and infinitely hopeful. "There you are."

"Holy shit... Bizzy?"