Echoes from the Marsh!

Story Info
A duck blind, an outdoor fuck, and a kitchen table spanking.
9.4k words
4.54
5.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers

Co-Written by: LadyZen735 & Uhl B. Wett

A big bright orange sign hanging from the ceiling read; "Halloween Candy 50% Off!" as Zena and I walked up and down the supermarket aisles, picking up a few things we needed for the week ahead. "Trick or Treat" was the night before and now everyone's focus was shifting to Thanksgiving. We had just finished dinner at her favorite restaurant and decided to stop on our way home. We were busy catching up on each other's day, while chatting and giggling about the many ghosts and goblins that visited our house at 704 Surrender St. the night before. Halloween is a big holiday in New England, and Zena is one sexy bitch, in her short sexy witch outfit, fishnet stockings, and seductive black Louboutin heeled boots.

Monday night Zena passed out the best candy the warehouse club had to offer to all the little monsters and shared make-up samples with all the soccer moms; a couple of which gave me the impression they would like to take my place in bed next to her some night. I poured whiskey shots for all the dads and husbands who got dragged along on the chilly family outing, as we laughed and talked football in the garage. It was our first Halloween together and our first in the neighborhood, so we wanted to make a good impression. Zena's shapely legs made the biggest impression of all, even though my bourbon was top shelf. On a positive note, I did get my first piece of "Witch Nookie" last night.

As we rounded the corner adjacent to the meat department, Zena asked me what my plans were for the weekend, adding that she wanted to spend all day Saturday, naked in bed with me.

"Baby.... I am going duck hunting" I told her reluctantly.

"Again? You just went duck hunting last weekend. Who are you hunting with this time? Simon or Randy?" she asked with a pouty look on her face.

"Neither Baby," I replied. "I am hunting by myself."

She was quiet for a moment, then turned and grabbed my arm and looked up at me.

"Take me with you!" she begged, slapping the back of my shoulder when I laughed. "BRAT!" she exclaimed.

I quickly realized that Zena just wanted to spend time with me, and she really did not care what we did, as long as we were together. I told her OK, but she must do everything I tell her to. She smiled and agreed, giving me a big hug, then flashed me her big soft tits, right there in front of the bread and buns. We finished our shopping and headed home. The next evening after work I took her to one of the big box sporting goods stores and bought her a hunting license, all her required waterfowl stamps, neoprene chest waders in Mossy Oak Shadow Grass with pink trim, and a long sleeve camo shirt and ballcap. I shook my head in disbelief when she came out of the dressing room. Baby's ass even looked good in chest waders; and she knew that I would have final say about what she would wear.

She was all ready to go hunting with me, and even went to be early Friday night when she learned the alarm was already set for 4 AM. She slid beneath the sheets and was fast asleep by the time I finished loading our shotguns, gear, and decoys into the truck. I showered before turning in, then laid down naked with her. I honestly figured she would sleep through the alarm and that I had just pissed away four hundred dollars on hunting gear and licenses. To my surprise, Zena woke me the next morning before that alarm ever sounded. As I tried to shake the cobwebs from my mind, she was busy asking me which earrings went best with her new camo outfit. Her mind was moving a mile a minute, with her hot sexy body was not far behind.

Zena looked extremely sexy in her form hugging sportsmen's ensemble. Her large full breasts were pulled up high and tight and overflowing the bib style front of her waders. Baby's ass looked amazing, and the sight of her hair sinched up in a ponytail and pulled through the open arch at the back of her ballcap made my cock throb. Her earrings were nice too, simple single set posts, that I got her a couple of weeks earlier for Sweetest Day. By the time we got 5 minutes from home Zena was silent, leaning against the passenger side door of my truck, with her mouth slightly open and her head against the glass. She was sound asleep. I took a picture of her with my phone to post on social media later and to tease her with.

There was heavy fog in the region as we got closer to the Wildlife Area, overcast skies and light rain was in the forecast; It was a perfect day to duck hunt. We stopped for coffee and donuts, a duck hunting tradition. When we got to the marsh and got out of the truck, there was a small aluminum Jon-boat laying upside down just onshore. I flipped it over and slid it partially into the water. I took Zena by the hand and helped her into the boat, she took a steady seat near the bow and drank her coffee, still a little sleepy from the ride. I placed our shotguns and gear into the boat, then pushed off dry land, stepping into the cold, waist deep, marsh water, pushing and guiding it from the stern.

Zena smiled at me as I pushed the boat across the water towards the six foot by ten-foot wooden blind standing just above the water line more than a football field away. A tiny reflector on the side, lighting up as my flashlight beam moved across it. The outside of the blind was covered with marsh grasses and cattails. The inside was empty except for a six-foot-long sideline style, backless wooden bench, and an old faded green rug on the floor, which was put there to hide the sounds of boots against the boards. The floor and walls were painted olive drab, there was a vertical gun rack at each end of the blind, and a shelf for thermoses and shells in the middle.

When we reached the blind, I pushed the boat over against the edge. Zena opened the door to the blind and climbed in holding her coffee and a small bag of donuts. I handed her our gun cases and my blind bag, then turned and pulled the boat about twenty-five yards in front of the blind and began tossing out decoys. That's when I heard Zena's voice.

"Over here Baby! Put one over here," she hollered pointing to her left.

"SHHHHHH!" I replied, pressing my index finger to my lips, trying to keep her from spooking any ducks that might still be on the water along the edges of the pond.

"City Girls" I thought to myself as I finished setting my decoys, before I pulled the boat over to the back side of the blind and tied it off. I climbed up onto the steps leading into the blind and stood there for a couple minutes, letting the marsh water drip from me, so that I would not drag it into the blind. Doing so keeps the floor of the blind and the old, faded rug mostly dry. After dripping dry for a couple minutes, I stepped into the blind with Zena, who was still munching donuts and drinking coffee. She slid her sexy ass down the length of the bench and pressed her body against me in the pre-dawn darkness.

"Hi Baby,' she whispered. "Do you come here often?" she teased, pushing her pumpkin spice donut gently between my lips before I could answer.

I had never taken a woman hunting before, so I was not sure what to expect. I had been in this blind probably fifty times with one of the guys, and until now, I have never had a desire to fuck a hunting buddy. By the time our morning hunt was over, I would pull the trigger twice, but never drop a duck. As the darkness slowly turned to a foggy and overcast gray, I turned and straddled the bench facing east to watch the hazy sunrise. Zena did the same and eased her back against my chest. I pulled her close and held her tight, slipping my hands slowly beneath the bibbed front of her sexy waders, gently cupping her braless breasts. Zena purred softly in response.

"Fuck Baby, I love it when you touch my body like that," she whimpered softly, moaning slightly as my right hand slid gently down over the front of her torso.

Trying desperately to keep her composure, Zena quietly pulled my hand from inside her waders before my fingers could reach the northern most region of her smooth pink pussy. She stood up, moving over to the front edge of the blind, there was enough daylight to finally see the decoys floating on the water. It was finally legal shoot time, so we loaded our shotguns and set them down at opposite ends of the blind. I stood behind Zena and took her in my arms, I apologized to her as I knew this was not how she wanted to spend her Saturday. The honking sound of Canada Geese, and the broken quacks of resident ducks filled the air around us as I held her tight.

"It is so peaceful here Baby; is that why come here? I feel so relaxed, and so in tune with you here," said Zena with seductive eyes as I kissed her softly.

The dense fog made duck hunting almost impossible, so I held her in my arms and whispered all the things I wanted to do to her when we get home into her ear. She moaned softly, then turned to face me and cupped my cheeks.

"Why do we have to wait Baby? Can't you do them here? Someone might be able to hear us, but no one will ever be able see us in this heavy fog.;" she asked softly, before kissing me deeply and rubbing the bulging crotch of my waders.

She had a point, and she had my rapidly growing cock in her hand. Her soft sensual kisses were making me harder every second that our lips were together.

"Fuck me Baby" she whispered, sucking softly at my neck, "Fuck me hard and deep" she pleaded. "I want you badly," she then whispered.

Wasting little time, I turned her to face the marsh and unbuckled the snaps on the front of her waders from behind, letting the bib portion fall forward. Her big round tits settled quickly beneath her camo T-shirt, and her dark brown nipples began to harden instantly against the soft cotton fabric. I gently lifted her ballcap and pulled it slowly down over her ponytail. I curled my fingers beneath the hem of her shirt and pulled it softly upward over her body, her head, and her skyward pointing arms. I laid it softly across the wooden bench, then knelt behind her making sure to kiss every vertebra on the way to my knees.

My mind was racing as I gazed hungrily at Zena's firm round ass, still hidden beneath her waders, as her nipples, now fully exposed to the cool morning air became rock hard. I always tell my friends that my baby has an ass so firm I can bounce a quarter off it. They all just laugh and say, "yeah right." It would break their hearts if they only knew. I curled my fingers inside the waistband of her folded down waders and began tugging them gently down as she wiggled her sexy hips, uncovering her brightly colored violet, red, blue, and green tramp stamp, before revealing the top of her flesh-colored lace panties. I watched and smiled as the normally smooth and silky skin on her ass cheeks quickly turned to goose flesh.

My warm calloused hands pushed her form fitting waders down as far as I could, until they quickly crumpled up around her ankles. I placed warm, wet butterfly kisses against the back of her trembling thighs as I moved back up and slowly peeled down her pretty panties to her mid-thighs. Baby stood there virtually naked and shivering as I placed my hands against the front of her thighs and pulled her beautiful ass slowly back towards my face, she bent slightly at the waist and took short penguin steps backwards towards me, still gripping the front edge of the blind. Baby's smooth, swollen, puffy mound jutted proudly from between her cheeks, begging silently to be licked and eaten.

I placed my hands to the creases where the back of her thighs, meet the rounded bottoms of her fleshy buttocks, my fingers pointing to the sides and my thumbs flanking her ass crack. Without whispering a word, I pried apart her ass cheeks and pushed my face deeply between them. My nose pressed firmly against the tightly puckered pink ring of her virgin ass, as my hot wet tongue gently parted the wet and glistening pink seam between her outer lips and slipped deeply into her honey coated hole.

Zena let out a long and loud "OOOHH GODDD!!! moan that echoed through the marsh, breaking the early morning silence as it bounced off the thick tall pine trees that surround the perimeter of the marsh, making its way quickly back to the blind.

In no time at all, Zena's heavenly feminine scent had my nostrils flaring and my hard cock throbbing. The taste of her sweet wet pussy coated my tongue and glistened upon my cheeks. She quickly reached back behind her, tangling her fingers tightly in my hair, shoving my face deeper into and harder against her hot needy cunt, rolling her hips, grinding her hard, swollen, and throbbing clit against my whiskered chin, aching desperately for release as I tongue fucked her wet, dripping hole. Sensing she was already getting close, I pulled my heavily coated tongue quickly from her candy-flavored cylinder, first wetting the tips of my middle and index fingers, before slowly circling the quivering pink ring of Zena's ass pucker with the tip of my hot slippery tongue.

Biting her left ass cheek playfully, I lined up my two wet fingers with her dripping slit. I gave her right cheek a hard open-handed SLAP! She jerked away quickly, then slammed her hot needy ass back hard against my face, forcing my two fingers deep into her tight pussy. She shuddered hard against my face; the wet silky walls of her cunt put a death grip on my rapidly plunging fingers as she teetered on the brink.

"That's it, lick my ass and fuck my pussy!" she screamed, her pleas once again circling the marsh. "God Dammit Baby! You are going to make me CUM!!!"

Before she could get all the words out, her pussy erupted, and she began to squirt. Her warm soaking juices splattered against my chin and ran down my chest and forearm, not once but twice, before she lifted her quivering ass from my face and eased off my wet sticky fingers. Still taking short penguin steps, she slammed herself roughly into the corner of the blind facing me, bracing herself with her arms. Her eyes were closed, and her chest was heaving like she had just run a marathon. She struggled a bit but managed to kick off her waders before she opened her eyes. Her pussy becomes hypersensitive when she squirts, and she knew she had to pull away then and regroup or she would have blacked out.

When Zena finally opened her eyes, I was naked too, standing in front of her. My hard cock was twitching, and sweet warm precum was dripping from the swollen pink head. She smiled, then took two shaky steps towards me before dropping to her knees. Her eyes were glassy, and her thighs were wet and shimmering, her pussy was partially agape, and her petite inner lips were protruding slightly from between her swollen outer folds. Zena grabbed my thick veiny cock at the base and squeezed hard as she pulled her tightly clenched fist towards the head, milking a huge droplet of precum onto her outstretched tongue.

"Fuck Baby, I love your precum," she growled before mouthing each of my full balls and licking her way slowly upward along the underside of my twitching shaft.

She looked up at me innocently, as she pushed her warm wet lips tightly over my soft spongy head and began to slowly bob up and down, wetting more and more of my veiny shaft with every bob of her head until her lips were pressed firmly against the base of my cock and the head was bumping the back of her throat. Baby held there, shaking her head from side to side, until she could not hold her breath any longer. Then she pulled her lips from my cock and gasped for air. Thick strands of saliva and precum stretched from my wet shiny cock to her lips, and fell onto her tits, running down between them and across her tummy. The whole time she was gasping for air, Zena was feverishly pumping my rigid cock.

As soon as she caught her second wind, Zena began sucking my cock like a woman possessed. I had never heard the primal slurping, gulping and gurgling sounds she was making before; erotic sexual sounds that now filled the tiny blind. I pushed my fingers across her temples, and grabbed her ponytail with my right hand, force feeding her my thick hard cock until her eyes widened with disbelief, and she gagged uncontrollably.

"That's it Baby, suck my cock. Take my hot steamy load!" I growled as her enthusiastic sucking pushed me closer to the edge.

Zena giggled on my cock, then pulled her mouth from it, looking up at me as she pumped its wet swelling length vigorously.

"This fucking cock belongs to me.... and so does all the cum that shoots from it." She growled before licking at my balls. "Even the cum in these balls belongs to me," she chimed.

I smiled down at her, slapping both her cheeks with my hard wet shaft, trying not to cum on her pretty face before I could get my cock back in her mouth and feed her "her cum." I slammed my cock hard into her mouth and deep into her throat, just as it exploded. I moaned and shuddered as blast after blast of my hot creamy load splattered against the back of her throat and trickled down into her tummy. Baby sucked wildly and swallowed deeply, moaning and purring, until she had taken every drop. I eased back as she licked her lips. I sat down wobbly, straddling the wooden bench. Zena was there instantly, straddling my lap facing me, grabbing my still hard cock with her fingers, and guiding it rapidly into her wet needy cunt.

She slid quickly balls deep down onto me, and began rolling her hips, she pressed her forehead softly to mine with my load still fresh on her breath and whispered...

"Baby that orgasm was yours, but the cum is mine and it tastes sweet. Your cock is mine too and I need more. I don't care how long it takes; I need your cum inside me. Do not go soft on me Daddy, your baby girl needs you."

Zena cupped the nape of my neck, leaned in, and kissed me deeply, giving me a taste, knowing even as our tongues tangled, there would be consequences later for her actions now. I leaned back against the wall of the blind, giving her a stern look as I placed my hands gently atop her thighs and watched as my baby girl began to ride. Her ass cheeks slapped and rippled against the top of my thighs, her gorgeous tits flailed wildly, floating in circles as she bounced up and down on my freshly drained cock. Not long after she saddled up, a cold gentle November rain began to fall. It only took a few minutes before we were both soaked to the bone.

Hell bent on coaxing another thick creamy load from my balls, she rode my cock relentlessly for almost an hour in the rain, pushing through two minor orgasms before she started showing signs that another gut-wrenching release was on the horizon. Recognizing the changes in her body; that familiar guttural moan escaping her lips and the sudden jerks in her movements, I sat upright and slid my left down between her thighs and began strumming at her hard swollen clit, even slapping it softly with the tip of my middle finger. I slid my right-hand down her back side and cupped the crack of her ass. My second orgasm of the day was beginning to build, as I pushed my fingers deep between her cheeks.

My baby girl wrapped her arms tightly around my neck, pressed her soft wet tits against my chest, then kissed my lips and cheek.

"Fuck Daddy, I need to cum. I need to cum hard, and I want your seed inside me when I am done;' she whispered in my ear, rocking her hips more violently than before, edging closer and closer to her imminent release "Make me cum Daddy, please make me cum!!!"

I pressed my two rain-soaked middle fingers to the soggy wet dimple of her ass and looked her in the eyes.

"Are you ready to cum baby girl? Are you," I growled, taunting her as I strummed her swollen peanut sized clit harder and faster with my other hand.

Zena never spoke a word, she just closed her eyes, bit her lower lip, and nodded yes, still impaling herself mercilessly onto my hard, swelling cock. She quickly tossed her head back, lifting her tits to my face, arching her back, slamming forward as my wet slippery fingers plunged quickly and deeply into her ass. She clenched her fists and began pounding on my chest, cursing me loudly.

UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers